New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14390 Oct 31, 2012
I kind of want Romney to win, just so that I can re-visit this thread in a year and listen to you Teabaggers bitch about him.

You see, your unrealistic view of the world means that you will NEVER be satisfied with a president...EVER. The only way that Teabaggers will be happy is when all taxation ceases and we go back to living in 1955.

Good luck with that.
liberals are stupid

Cicero, NY

#14391 Oct 31, 2012
Your ignorance is astounding. To think you can figure out anything othere than how to collect your next welfare check. Obama has been a complete failure, has no accomplishments to even run on, and ignoranus like you continue to support him. Just admit it, you are a female welfare leech and you will support OJ Simpson if you thought he would protect your welfare check.
DenancyeSteak wrote:
I kind of want Romney to win, just so that I can re-visit this thread in a year and listen to you Teabaggers bitch about him.
You see, your unrealistic view of the world means that you will NEVER be satisfied with a president...EVER. The only way that Teabaggers will be happy is when all taxation ceases and we go back to living in 1955.
Good luck with that.
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14392 Oct 31, 2012
liberals are stupid wrote:
Your ignorance is astounding. To think you can figure out anything othere than how to collect your next welfare check. Obama has been a complete failure, has no accomplishments to even run on, and ignoranus like you continue to support him. Just admit it, you are a female welfare leech and you will support OJ Simpson if you thought he would protect your welfare check.
<quoted text>
Admit it... You've never been with a female.
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14393 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe I'm wrong..maybe you like Romney for his thick black hair....is that it?

You ARE a very emotional, exciteable guy....
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14394 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
...and you seem to talk a lot about male rape.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14395 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
well lets see you hate women , welfare , leeches , blacks , liberals , democrats , yep your a Romney man ....
JanetKitty

Brooklyn, NY

#14396 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Settle down, sister. Fix yourself an appletini and cue up your favorite episode of Sex in the City.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14397 Oct 31, 2012
Romney will be a good President because he believes in the people and their ability to be successful.
Romney believes people should be able to keep the money they earn.
Romney is FOR America.
Romney is FOR lower taxes and less government.
Romney is FOR creating jobs so everyone gets a chance.
But the best thing about Romney is he is NOT Obama.
Romney believes in the people and their ability to be successful , umless they work for the companys he choped up like Sensata
Romney believes rich people should keep the money they earn
Romney is in America
Romney is for lower taxes on the rich
Romney hasen't created a job in over 12 years
the best thing about Romney is his military record ...
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14398 Oct 31, 2012
I can;t seem to find the Obama military record or Bill Clintons. IN fact Obama does not seem to have any college records either.
Wait I just found the Obama military record. Obama sat in the sitution room and directed a drone attack on two Americans and killing them. On another occasion Obama sat in the situation room and watched while 4 Americans were raped, tortured and murdered in Benghazi and when Navy seals called for help, Obama REFUSED. Great record for Obama, it is almost as good as Hitlers.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney believes in the people and their ability to be successful , umless they work for the companys he choped up like Sensata
Romney believes rich people should keep the money they earn
Romney is in America
Romney is for lower taxes on the rich
Romney hasen't created a job in over 12 years
the best thing about Romney is his military record ...
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14399 Oct 31, 2012
Wait I just found more on the Obama military record, he seemed to be part of the terroist group the black panthers. This group and the weathermen group seemed to like to bomb Amerians.
JanetKitty

Brooklyn, NY

#14400 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
I can;t seem to find the Obama military record or Bill Clintons. IN fact Obama does not seem to have any college records either.
Wait I just found the Obama military record. Obama sat in the sitution room and directed a drone attack on two Americans and killing them. On another occasion Obama sat in the situation room and watched while 4 Americans were raped, tortured and murdered in Benghazi and when Navy seals called for help, Obama REFUSED. Great record for Obama, it is almost as good as Hitlers.
<quoted text>
Obamas military record is that he is the Commander in Chief.

Where is Romney's military experience?
JanetKitty

Brooklyn, NY

#14401 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Wait I just found more on the Obama military record, he seemed to be part of the terroist group the black panthers. This group and the weathermen group seemed to like to bomb Amerians.
We certainly believe you without question.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14402 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review; now, to a dimwit like yourself, that likely means nothing at all, but I assure you that - in the legal community - it is a very big deal, indeed.

As for military service. Mitt Romney used his student deferment to avoid military service. He then left Stanford for two years of Mormon missionary work in France, for which he received another draft deferment.

When Romney was back in the states after his mission work and had transferred to Brigham Young University, the draft was changed to a lottery. Romney received a high enough number that he permanently escaped being in the military, even though he supported the Vietnam War and the draft.

So, while you're looking for Obama's miliary record, could you grab Mitt's for us to look at? Thanks.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14403 Oct 31, 2012
Romney was in France doing "missionary work" during the Vietnam war? Figures.

How much missionary work is there to be done in France? LMAO

Those rich boys can get out of anything, can't they?

Daddy's money came in awful handy during the war!

Then, the little panzy turns around and supports the draft!!!!!!
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14404 Oct 31, 2012
So Obama sits there, with all his military experience, and watches Americans being tortured and murdered. Obama sits there when the phone rings 3 or 4 times when requests for help come in and Obama says NO. Obama allows Americans to be killed while he watches and is eating popcorn.
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14405 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
So Obama sits there, with all his military experience, and watches Americans being tortured and murdered. Obama sits there when the phone rings 3 or 4 times when requests for help come in and Obama says NO. Obama allows Americans to be killed while he watches and is eating popcorn.
It's funny how this time you left out the male rape claims.

Did we hit a homophobic nerve?
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14406 Oct 31, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Kind of like how Romney sat drinking fine French wine while 23,500 of his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam.

Makes you mad, doesn't it?
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14407 Oct 31, 2012
My mistake, I mean that Mitt Romney sat drinking fine French wine while 58,156 of his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam.

He didn't lift a finger...didn't volunteer...just ran away to Europe.
Less

Fort Plain, NY

#14408 Oct 31, 2012
and are 3 of those part of the 47% that Romney says don't pay taxes .
JanetKitty

Schenectady, NY

#14409 Oct 31, 2012
From Opposingviews.com :

"in 1994, Romney said, "It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam, but nor did I take any actions to remove myself from the pool of young men who were eligible for the draft." That wasn't true -- he took several steps to remove himself from the eligibility pool.

By 2007, Romney, a presidential candidate, argued. "I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there, and in some ways it was frustrating not to feel like I was there as part of the troops that were fighting in Vietnam."

This is the two-faced draft-dodger that you want as your Commander-in-Chief.

Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Costa Nostra Mob defendants from Massapequa (Jan '11) 1 hr Vito HB Ny 34
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 14 hr save your souls 7,972
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Feb 24 Bruser 2,409
Town of Oyster Bay officials curroption exposed... Feb 24 robtruth1103 1
Review: Exotic Motor World of Long Island Feb 24 Tiffany Daino 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Feb 24 SassiLee 2,058
women would you castrate you husbands? Feb 23 Barbara 4

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance