created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,614 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,701 - 12,720 of 16,781 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
liberals are stupid

Cicero, NY

#14380 Oct 31, 2012
sick? yes I am sick of people like you that can support someone like Obama. Obama sat there and watched Americans being killed and you support that. You are a pathetic welfare leech loser.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
your the one that keeps saying it , so who is sick ...
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14381 Oct 31, 2012
liberals are stupid wrote:
By law Obama could not sit by and watch Americans raped, tortured and murdered but he did? Obama sat there an watched the savage Muslims murder Americans and Obama did nothing.
Is anybody else on this thread tired of this same old unsubstantiated rant?

Seriously, you're not changing anyone's mind with some stupid nonsense that you pulled off a Wordpress blog somewhere.

If you can't substantiate with REAL news sources, then go away and let the adults talk.

I am going to assume that if you post this nonsense again, it's because you have nothing positive to say about Romney.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14382 Oct 31, 2012
Seriously, if you can't cite a real news source for your postings, please don't post it. Blogs don't count, and neither to ramblings of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly... I know that you Teabaggers live or their next word, but the rest of the world just laughs at them.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14383 Oct 31, 2012
Did you ever notice that Teabaggers never post why Romney would be a good president; they only post why they think Obama is a poor one.
Joseph Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#14384 Oct 31, 2012
Wabsi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that Obama has handled the current Hurricane Disaster masterfully. States are getting aid quickly and without snags.
You are right about George Bush and and republicans handling of Katrina being indicative of their shortsighteness and inability to function smoothly in a crisis.
Obama has clearly shown himself to be a leader during this crisis.
He did an outstanding job during the BP oil spill..LMFAO
He has done nothing with Hurricane sandy except campaign,
what a joke
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14385 Oct 31, 2012
I don't like Obama, so here's...well, here's anybody else.

Brilliant.
Joseph Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#14386 Oct 31, 2012
Looks like early voting is going towards Romney.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14387 Oct 31, 2012
Joseph Stalin Obama wrote:
Looks like early voting is going towards Romney.
Well, that' it, then...it's over.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14388 Oct 31, 2012
Joseph Stalin Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
He did an outstanding job during the BP oil spill..LMFAO
He has done nothing with Hurricane sandy except campaign,
what a joke
Obama suspended his campaigning during the storm:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decisi...

Do you ever tire of being wrong?
liberals are stupid

Cicero, NY

#14389 Oct 31, 2012
Romney will be a good President because he believes in the people and their ability to be successful.
Romney believes people should be able to keep the money they earn.
Romney is FOR America.
Romney is FOR lower taxes and less government.
Romney is FOR creating jobs so everyone gets a chance.

But the best thing about Romney is he is NOT Obama.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14390 Oct 31, 2012
I kind of want Romney to win, just so that I can re-visit this thread in a year and listen to you Teabaggers bitch about him.

You see, your unrealistic view of the world means that you will NEVER be satisfied with a president...EVER. The only way that Teabaggers will be happy is when all taxation ceases and we go back to living in 1955.

Good luck with that.
liberals are stupid

Cicero, NY

#14391 Oct 31, 2012
Your ignorance is astounding. To think you can figure out anything othere than how to collect your next welfare check. Obama has been a complete failure, has no accomplishments to even run on, and ignoranus like you continue to support him. Just admit it, you are a female welfare leech and you will support OJ Simpson if you thought he would protect your welfare check.
DenancyeSteak wrote:
I kind of want Romney to win, just so that I can re-visit this thread in a year and listen to you Teabaggers bitch about him.
You see, your unrealistic view of the world means that you will NEVER be satisfied with a president...EVER. The only way that Teabaggers will be happy is when all taxation ceases and we go back to living in 1955.
Good luck with that.
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14392 Oct 31, 2012
Your ignorance is astounding. To think you can figure out anything othere than how to collect your next welfare check. Obama has been a complete failure, has no accomplishments to even run on, and ignoranus like you continue to support him. Just admit it, you are a female welfare leech and you will support OJ Simpson if you thought he would protect your welfare check.
<quoted text>
Admit it... You've never been with a female.
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14393 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe I'm wrong..maybe you like Romney for his thick black hair....is that it?

You ARE a very emotional, exciteable guy....
GetReal

Brooklyn, NY

#14394 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
...and you seem to talk a lot about male rape.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14395 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
well lets see you hate women , welfare , leeches , blacks , liberals , democrats , yep your a Romney man ....
JanetKitty

Brooklyn, NY

#14396 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Settle down, sister. Fix yourself an appletini and cue up your favorite episode of Sex in the City.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14397 Oct 31, 2012
Romney will be a good President because he believes in the people and their ability to be successful.
Romney believes people should be able to keep the money they earn.
Romney is FOR America.
Romney is FOR lower taxes and less government.
Romney is FOR creating jobs so everyone gets a chance.
But the best thing about Romney is he is NOT Obama.
Romney believes in the people and their ability to be successful , umless they work for the companys he choped up like Sensata
Romney believes rich people should keep the money they earn
Romney is in America
Romney is for lower taxes on the rich
Romney hasen't created a job in over 12 years
the best thing about Romney is his military record ...
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14398 Oct 31, 2012
I can;t seem to find the Obama military record or Bill Clintons. IN fact Obama does not seem to have any college records either.
Wait I just found the Obama military record. Obama sat in the sitution room and directed a drone attack on two Americans and killing them. On another occasion Obama sat in the situation room and watched while 4 Americans were raped, tortured and murdered in Benghazi and when Navy seals called for help, Obama REFUSED. Great record for Obama, it is almost as good as Hitlers.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney believes in the people and their ability to be successful , umless they work for the companys he choped up like Sensata
Romney believes rich people should keep the money they earn
Romney is in America
Romney is for lower taxes on the rich
Romney hasen't created a job in over 12 years
the best thing about Romney is his military record ...
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#14399 Oct 31, 2012
Wait I just found more on the Obama military record, he seemed to be part of the terroist group the black panthers. This group and the weathermen group seemed to like to bomb Amerians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 8 hr Sambee 1,606
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,873
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Aug 27 WFLI 1
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••