created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,612 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,641 - 12,660 of 16,780 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
White Republican

United States

#14317 Oct 30, 2012
Fidel Obama Castro wrote:
<quoted text>
must've what kind of word is "must've"?
Once again...appears you flunked your college entrance exams.
no other explanation...you "Must've".
Another typo-NAZI heard from. When you have no argument, correct their spelling!
White Republican

United States

#14318 Oct 30, 2012
obama killed 4 wrote:
Obama sat and allowed 4 Americans to be MURDERED.
Really? That has not come up on thia thread.
Fidel Obama Castro

Warren, AR

#14319 Oct 30, 2012
White Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typo-NAZI heard from. When you have no argument, correct their spelling!
well Einstein...give me your worthless argument why that bongo monkey moron Obama deserves to be re-elected.
White Republican

United States

#14320 Oct 30, 2012
Fidel Obama Castro wrote:
<quoted text>
well Einstein...give me your worthless argument why that bongo monkey moron Obama deserves to be re-elected.
Because he's not a spoiled little rich boy who thinks that 47% of Americans are freeloaders.

Because he worked to get where he is...daddy didn't hand it to him.

Because he's not motivated by pure greed.

Because he has enough sense to understand that an investment in education pays the nation back manyfold.

Because he succeeded in getting Osama Bin Ladin when Bush didn't.

Because I don't trust that money grubber Romney.

Because he never made a mortgage, car, or student loan payment.

Because he sent American jobs overseas.

Because he is so out if touch with the middle class that he thinks kids should just borrow tuition from their parent.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#14321 Oct 30, 2012
White Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's not a spoiled little rich boy who thinks that 47% of Americans are freeloaders.
Because he worked to get where he is...daddy didn't hand it to him.
Because he's not motivated by pure greed.
Because he has enough sense to understand that an investment in education pays the nation back manyfold.
Because he succeeded in getting Osama Bin Ladin when Bush didn't.
Because I don't trust that money grubber Romney.
Because he never made a mortgage, car, or student loan payment.
Because he sent American jobs overseas.
Because he is so out if touch with the middle class that he thinks kids should just borrow tuition from their parent.
I agree , which guy could trade paychecks with me for a year and still be around , the one that knows what its like to do without .. Obama

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14322 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I said - the deal made with the UAW you describe screwed other creditors who stood AHEAD of the UAW.
The Obama bailout of GM was designed to subvert the normal operation of US bankruptcy laws, to jump his political friends and conies ahead of other GM creditors in feasting on taxpayer bailout money.
This is stone FACT - only a partisan hack thinking he had an audience of credulous fools would even try to spin it any other way.
Just what creditors were ahead of the people that worked for them for years and G.M. and the other auto cos. took the money those workers put into their retirment and health fund to stay afloat.
And yes the UAW workers do pay into their retirement and medical funds.
Yes look it up the auto co.s took money from the UAW retirement fund and used it to keep running in hard times and had to do something to pay it back because the UAW workers were the FIRST in line not last.
I thought you said they had to have 10 years of retirement funds 100% funded?
Were you talking out your back side then or now.
On this subject YOU have no idea what you are talking about.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14323 Oct 30, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Just what creditors were ahead of the people that worked for them for years and G.M. and the other auto cos. took the money those workers put into their retirment and health fund to stay afloat.
And yes the UAW workers do pay into their retirement and medical funds.
Yes look it up the auto co.s took money from the UAW retirement fund and used it to keep running in hard times and had to do something to pay it back because the UAW workers were the FIRST in line not last.
I thought you said they had to have 10 years of retirement funds 100% funded?
Were you talking out your back side then or now.
On this subject YOU have no idea what you are talking about.
Have a nice night
P.S. Teddy that is also why the UAW owns a percent of these auto co.s because they could not pay back those funds.
So now the UAW has a large block of stock in all these co.s and that is the biggest way the auto co.s paid the UAW back NOT in money.
Have a nice night
Bye Bye Bama

New Hartford, NY

#14324 Oct 30, 2012
America has decided and they say NO more Obama. Romney is now moving into states that were solid Obama only days ago. Obama and his wasting taxpayer dollar days are OVER,
Bye Bye Bama

New Hartford, NY

#14325 Oct 30, 2012
Obama used TAXPAYER money to STEAL Chrysler and GM from the stock holders and give it to the unions. Obama put hundreds if not thousands of small companies out of business while savings GM and Chrysler for the unions. The taxpayers have lost BILLIONS of dollars with the Obama give awaay to the unions.
Bye Bye Bama

New Hartford, NY

#14326 Oct 30, 2012
Obama called the SEALS and they got Osama.

The SEALs called Obama, THEy GOT DENIED. Obama allowed SEALS to be murdered.
Bye Bye Bama

New Hartford, NY

#14328 Oct 30, 2012
The Obamaa using taxpayer money to bailout the auto unions has creasted jobs and china and the new Chinese jeep.
Bye Bye Bama

New Hartford, NY

#14329 Oct 30, 2012
The public unions are bankrupting the states and federal government. The auto unions were bankrupting Chrysler and GM. The auto unions cannot force people to pay more in taxation like the public unions can so Obama STOLE from the taxpayers to bail out the auto union.
Joseph Stalin Obama

Warren, AR

#14330 Oct 30, 2012
White Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's not a spoiled little rich boy who thinks that 47% of Americans are freeloaders.
Because he worked to get where he is...daddy didn't hand it to him.
Because he's not motivated by pure greed.
Because he has enough sense to understand that an investment in education pays the nation back manyfold.
Because he succeeded in getting Osama Bin Ladin when Bush didn't.
Because I don't trust that money grubber Romney.
Because he never made a mortgage, car, or student loan payment.
Because he sent American jobs overseas.
Because he is so out if touch with the middle class that he thinks kids should just borrow tuition from their parent.
People as stupid as you should not even be allowed to vote.
one other thing...47% of Americans are free loaders...like you
Free college for everyone? How about a free car? and a free House?
How about free clothes and food, how about free paid vacations for everyone? YEP you are entitled to everything...don't work, don't pay your free share...just free stuff for a lazy, worthless free loader like you.
Liberals are lazy

New Hartford, NY

#14331 Oct 30, 2012
Obvioulsy they are too stupid to realize that nothing is free, what they mean is they want someone else to pay for their education. Liberals are the lazy of the lazy.
Joseph Stalin Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
People as stupid as you should not even be allowed to vote.
one other thing...47% of Americans are free loaders...like you
Free college for everyone? How about a free car? and a free House?
How about free clothes and food, how about free paid vacations for everyone? YEP you are entitled to everything...don't work, don't pay your free share...just free stuff for a lazy, worthless free loader like you.
Liberals are lazy

New Hartford, NY

#14332 Oct 30, 2012
Obama called the SEALS and they got Osama.

The Scalled Obama, THEY GOT DENIED. Obama allowed SEALS to be murdered.

People need to be reminded over and over what kind of creep Obama is.
Liberals are lazy

New Hartford, NY

#14333 Oct 30, 2012
Obama called the SEALS and they got Osama.

The SEALS called Obama, THEY GOT DENIED. Obama allowed SEALS to be murdered.

People need to be reminded over and over what kind of creep Obama is.
Go Romney

Buffalo, NY

#14334 Oct 30, 2012
How low and shameless do the liberal Democrats on MSNBC have to be to go spying on the Mitt Romney campaign. Then they report bullshit saying they're doing something wrong. It's the MSNBC people who are doing things wrong by spying on Mitt Romney and posing as people who they are not, Romney voters.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/articles/i...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/27/ob...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://times247.com/articles/obama-site-illeg...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/2012102...

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/28/bret-baier-conf...

Obama had his chance, and he failed miserably

Itís been four years. He had his chance. Itís time to end this.
Joseph Stalin Obama

Warren, AR

#14335 Oct 30, 2012
Just one questions for you liberal cowards;;

Obama attended Columbia University on a Fulbright scholarship..........

But....Fulbright scholarships are not granted to anyone that is an American citizen. Their only granted to foreign students.

So how the hell did Obama get one??????????
the three freaks

Buffalo, NY

#14336 Oct 30, 2012
Mohhamad al-Qahtani the 20th hijacker captured 2003 led to Osama bin Laden courier
'Ahmed al-Kuwaiti'. Both Hassan Ghul 2004 and Abu Farji al-Libi 2005 confirmed Ahmed al-Kuwaiti was Osama bin Laden's courier which led to Osama bin Laden being killed by US Navy SEAL Team Six May 1st 2011. Matt Bissonnette.

It's obvious to see that Muslim terrorists arrested during the Bush administration and sent to Gitmo inetrrorgated by CIA officials made the killing of Osama bin Laden possible. President Barack Obama still thinks he killed Osama bin Laden all by himself

If Americans are stupid enough and want to see their country go bankrupt and destroyed by 2016 they will vote for Obama.

Iran will have a nuke by then and Chinese will punk out Obama and take Taiwan back. Who's gonna stop them? Obama? No.

Putin and Russia will do whatever it pleases.

Obama's miserable Arab Spring will be a disaster as countries from those nations will attack Israel.

This would lead to Russia, China America and others taking sides which means a world war.

The Middle East will explode with Muslim terrorists a nuclear Iran shutting down the Straits of Hormuz. Hezbullah Shia attacking the oil fields in Sunni Saudi Arabia.

Cyber attacks from all over the word cripple America and cause mass panic in the United States.

So you want Obama. This is what you're gonna get. You don't even care if you're wrong Obama has your head up his ass.

All the liberal nuts are out today. No doubt many are Obama interns working for nothing and posting garbage on every website.

Obama had his chance, and he failed miserably

Itís been four years. He had his chance. Itís time to end this.

President Obama may well be the most unqualified, unaccomplished, unprepared, unsuited man ever to be elected president. He was elected on a wave of fantasy, propelled by a creepy cult of personality and the almost complete abdication by the news media of their investigative responsibility. He was never going to be up to the job.

Obama's administration has been responsible for a 862 billion dollar (1.3 trillion with interest)huge stimulus that accomplished little but added massively to our debt, a health care bill that most people didnít want and was built on lies, and a financial regulation bill that ignored governmentís role in the financial collapse and was written by some of legislators most responsible for it.

Obama's energy policy has been to thwart domestic production in favor of crony green energy schemes that keep failing.

His foreign policy has been to snub our allies and reach out to our enemies, who have responded to the outreach with disdain. The successes heís had in the war on terror have been possible by following the policies created by President George W. Bush Ė ones that he criticized as a senator.

In David Limbaugh's book "The Great Destroyer" it's been claimed that Michele Obama filed divorce papers against Barack Hussein Obama when he lost an eection to Bobby Rush in Illinois.
==========
Muslim Brother Obama

New Hartford, NY

#14337 Oct 30, 2012
I sat and watched while my Muslim brothers raped, tortured, and murdered Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,873
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 3 hr Carolyn 1,605
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••