New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Romney Ryan 2012

Cicero, NY

#14299 Oct 30, 2012
Did he? Obama was in the situation room when Osama was killed. The only people Obama killed were the 4 Americans he watched murdered in Libya.
DenancyeSteak wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama killed him.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14300 Oct 30, 2012
DenancyeSteak wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? So, you think that it would've made more sense to stick the money in a bank than to save thousands of American jobs?
Hey, Einstein...how much money do think the government would have lost had those jobs not been saved? How many millions would have been paid out in unemployment benefits?
Four years after the auto bailout, there are 1.45 million people who are working as a direct result of the $80 billion bailout, according to the nonpartisan Center for Automotive Research, both at the carmakers and associated businesses downstream in the economy. How many tax dollars and purchases do you think that these people pump into the economy every year... I guarantee that its thousands of times what your sad little 7% investment would have been.
Teabaggers should have their own vision plan, since they're all shortsighted.
The apocalyptic scenario of GM and all its suppliers suddenly vanishing overnight upon which all this propaganda rests is a total FAIRY TALE.

Under a structured bankruptcy, GM would have kept right on operating, as would all its suppliers, while the copany was re-organized, unproductive assets shed, and non-competitive & wholly unsustainable legacy UAW labor contracts cancelled and re-negotiated.

This is exactly what Ford did - with no taxpayer bailout money required.

This whole myth of massive job losses is a myth - a scary ghost story concocted to give political cover to Obama's Crony Democracy and rip-off of the American Taxpayer.

US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14301 Oct 30, 2012
To Obama is losing....You have great facts listed in your previous comment. Keep those facts going. The liberals on this thread need to read it over a few times to let it sink in. I think they are afraid of losing their entitlements.

I copied and pasted your comments in microsoft word, so I will have it for future reference. Your efforts were not in vain.
Thank you for speaking the TRUTH!
Pol Pot Obama

Warren, AR

#14302 Oct 30, 2012
I'm not going to debate every single thing Obama has done or hasn't done.

1.The bottom line...over the last 4 years Obama has created an "atmosphere of uncertainty"...that's why no one is creating jobs, that's why the GNP is so low, that's why foreign leaders laugh at him and never take him seriously.

2.GNP less then 2% a year. Their's your proof the stimulus package was a complete failure.The GNP tells the entire story.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14303 Oct 30, 2012
DenancyeSteak wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? So, you think that it would've made more sense to stick the money in a bank than to save thousands of American jobs?
Hey, Einstein...how much money do think the government would have lost had those jobs not been saved? How many millions would have been paid out in unemployment benefits?
Four years after the auto bailout, there are 1.45 million people who are working as a direct result of the $80 billion bailout, according to the nonpartisan Center for Automotive Research, both at the carmakers and associated businesses downstream in the economy. How many tax dollars and purchases do you think that these people pump into the economy every year... I guarantee that its thousands of times what your sad little 7% investment would have been.
Teabaggers should have their own vision plan, since they're all shortsighted.
You can't even keep straight whether you're blathering about Medicare or the GM bailout.
Pol Pot Obama

Warren, AR

#14304 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t.
Obama's Treasury Dept is still sitting on 500 million shares of GM stock purchased with Taxpayers' money at $53/sh
GM's trading today at $23.28/sh
That means taxpayers are our $15 billion in losses on GM stock; if Treasury were to dump its holding, it would collapse the GM share price, and boost taxpayer losses on the GM bailout, even further.
You were saying?
Teddy is absolutely right. people that held shares of GM stock got screwed.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14305 Oct 30, 2012
DenancyeSteak wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama killed him.
No - DEVGRU heroes killed him.

Obama was playing golf.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14306 Oct 30, 2012
Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
Wow!!!! What an argument!

"Wrong"...how forcefully eloquent! I must've taken you hours to develop that little gem.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14307 Oct 30, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> AND that is why they have to take the SS system back off budget and pay it back every cent the gov. has taken from it.
Every Pres. has used the excess from the SS system to bal. the budget since LBJ.
So every cent that was collected and wasn't paid out in ben. was used to bal. the budget and was to be backed up with int. from Tres. bonds.
They did this to help pay for Viet. war, the same as FDR used it for WWII [ but they paid that back and haven't even thought about paying back every cent from LBJ on]
The SS system should have TRILLIONS of dollars in it and should be getting paid int. on that money.
It should never have been used to bal. the budget.
Have a nice afternoon
I agree with you 100%.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14308 Oct 30, 2012
Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy is absolutely right. people that held shares of GM stock got screwed.
They should've...it's called risk in the free market; you know, that thing that you capitalists love so much.

What is it that you always say..."take care of yourself,'cause I shouldn't have to".
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14309 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even keep straight whether you're blathering about Medicare or the GM bailout.
That's because - unlike yourself - I can hold more than one idea in my head at once.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14310 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was playing golf.
Sorry, Obama succeeded where your boy Bush failed.

You have to live with that, and you don't like it one little bit.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#14311 Oct 30, 2012
Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
Wrong how? Specify, please.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14312 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was playing golf.
Sorry, but if you're going to hold Obama responsible as Commander-in-Chief, you have to give him credt, as well.

It's a double-edged sword.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14313 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
The apocalyptic scenario of GM and all its suppliers suddenly vanishing overnight upon which all this propaganda rests is a total FAIRY TALE.
Under a structured bankruptcy, GM would have kept right on operating, as would all its suppliers, while the copany was re-organized, unproductive assets shed, and non-competitive & wholly unsustainable legacy UAW labor contracts cancelled and re-negotiated.
This is exactly what Ford did - with no taxpayer bailout money required.
This whole myth of massive job losses is a myth - a scary ghost story concocted to give political cover to Obama's Crony Democracy and rip-off of the American Taxpayer.
Make all the excuses you want. GM and Chrysler are successful employers today because of the bailout, and nobody knows what would have happend without it.

Sorry.
DenancyeSteak

Schenectady, NY

#14314 Oct 30, 2012
Pol Pot Obama wrote:
I'm not going to debate every single thing Obama has done or hasn't done.
1.The bottom line...over the last 4 years Obama has created an "atmosphere of uncertainty"...that's why no one is creating jobs, that's why the GNP is so low, that's why foreign leaders laugh at him and never take him seriously.
2.GNP less then 2% a year. Their's your proof the stimulus package was a complete failure.The GNP tells the entire story.
I understand you're not wanting to debate every issue; a good man always knows his limitations.
Fidel Obama Castro

Warren, AR

#14315 Oct 30, 2012
DenancyeSteak wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!! What an argument!
"Wrong"...how forcefully eloquent! I must've taken you hours to develop that little gem.
must've what kind of word is "must've"?

Once again...appears you flunked your college entrance exams.
no other explanation...you "Must've".
obama killed 4

United States

#14316 Oct 30, 2012
Obama sat and allowed 4 Americans to be MURDERED.
White Republican

United States

#14317 Oct 30, 2012
Fidel Obama Castro wrote:
<quoted text>
must've what kind of word is "must've"?
Once again...appears you flunked your college entrance exams.
no other explanation...you "Must've".
Another typo-NAZI heard from. When you have no argument, correct their spelling!
White Republican

United States

#14318 Oct 30, 2012
obama killed 4 wrote:
Obama sat and allowed 4 Americans to be MURDERED.
Really? That has not come up on thia thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Sambee 1,730
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) 2 hr Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 6 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,298
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,463

Melville News Video

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]