New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14198 Oct 29, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you.
Wasn't bush Pres in 2008?
So why wouldn't you blame him for what happened in that year?
Like the DOW was at 14,164.53 o OCT 9 2007 and by Oct 9, 2008 it fell 5585.34 to 8579.19, 39% of the market.
Obama took over it was at 8279.63 it did drop to 6547.05 on Mar. 9, 2009, and it is now over 13,000 and has been as high as 13800,
So Obama is getting things turned around.
Have a nice night
Do you remember that Obama was campaigning and running in 2008, and blaming Bush then or were you too young to vote? You can give me all the statistics you want, and I will go by the state of our economy now....Much worse....no denying!! Things will get MUCH worse as Obamacare is implemented...terrible!! Insurance premiums are already going up!
really

Burbank, CA

#14199 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in La La Land!!!!!
So you're answer is...you can't answer...got it...
dumb

Massena, NY

#14200 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see that you are also disregarding the fact the 4 Americans were killed, and Obama blamed it on a video. If he can't handle being Commander In Chief, then he needs a replacement!!!
Blaming Bush is ssssoooo 2008----2009-----2010----2011- --2012!
Are you saying,the facts quoted are untrue.Also did anyone really expect that there wouldn't be any rough sledding in Libya after yrs. of living under a tyrant.This tyrant,by the way,was brought down by Obamas shrewd maneuvering,and handling of the situation.Don't mention lies if you are backing rmoney,his lying has reached a new level.And if you can't see it you're either blind or a fool,or perhaps both.
really

Burbank, CA

#14201 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember that Obama was campaigning and running in 2008, and blaming Bush then or were you too young to vote? You can give me all the statistics you want, and I will go by the state of our economy now....Much worse....no denying!! Things will get MUCH worse as Obamacare is implemented...terrible!! Insurance premiums are already going up!
I love when someone claims our economy is worse off than it was 4 years ago. Why you may ask...I get to post CHARTS!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/are-you-better...

If you look at the current job growth, GDP, Inflation Rate, Deficit, Stock Market, and overall domestic growth...HOLY CRAP WERE DOING BETTER.

Thats of course if you look at actual numbers...not make them up. I suggest you look at those charts.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14202 Oct 30, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, sure. Oh they'll have a drone strike on someone I'm sure...for every supposed terrorist they take out an average of 50 innocents. Keep on believing it though.
That's Obama for you - those guys LOVE drone warfare, taking it to a new level. No more bayonets - give me drones. War Chicago-style ... just push a button.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14203 Oct 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Vs the current republicans...hell yes. Obama wants to CUT spending. Obama has stimulated the economy and TOOK US OUT OF A RECESSION. Obama has ended the wars that added 800 BILLION TO THE DEFICIT.
Obama had 4 years to cut spending. Instead he's exploded federal government spending to 25% of GDP.

You're loving him for what he "wants" to do? What he says he'll do in the next 4 years after he's done THE OPPOSITE the last 4? That's your naive delusion.

I vote for RESULTS. He's been a disaster. He's fired.

Stimulated the economy? We're limping along under Obama at 1.5% p.a. GDP growth for the foreseeable future. We need 3.5-4% p.a. growth to dig the nation out of the fiscal & debt hole he's dug us into.

I vote for RESULTS. His policies have slowed recovery. He's been a disaster. He's fired.

"Ended the wars?" What a joke. He managed not to get handy and fcuk up the Iraq SOFA troop exit date negotiated by the Bush administration, yes. Yay.

Aghanistan? ARe you delusional? We're still there, Ace - after 4 years and more broken Obama promises, with 1500 more dead Americans under Obama's command - QUADRUPLING the death toll from all previous years in Afghanistan.

You count that as success? I say it's just another epic failure by the incompetent amateur Obama.

I vote for RESULTS, not campaign speeches. Obama's been an unmitigated disaster across the board.

He's fired.

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14204 Oct 30, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see that you are also disregarding the fact the 4 Americans were killed, and Obama blamed it on a video. If he can't handle being Commander In Chief, then he needs a replacement!!!
Blaming Bush is ssssoooo 2008----2009-----2010----2011- --2012!
Obama lied ... Americans died ... the Press complied.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14205 Oct 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos pushing ignorance.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Romney is currently slated with a 72.9% chance of losing. He is down currently by 7 swing states amounting to 86 electoral points.
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2012/ecalculator#...
http://www.businessinsider.com/2012-electoral...
They state in order to be able to win he has to win ohio which he is currently down 3 points and falling.
Can't wait to see you're tantrum on election day lol
Yeah, you're right bro. Keep telling yourself it's a lock for Obama. In fact, no need to go vote - The Left Coast is solid blue, baby - just flame some more choom and get ready for the victory party.

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14206 Oct 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Obama is bad for thinking it was a video, Whats your excuse for Romney not only thinking it was a video, but also verbally condemning the ambassador while the ambassador was being murdered because Romney thought it might gain him political points but instead it made him look like an idiot and a cold careless asshole to the rest of the world. You think that shows good presidential material? To verbally attack and condemn a dying comrade?
So how many Americans died because of what Romney said or didn't say? VERY lame deflection attempt, amigo.

Dr No

Pompano Beach, FL

#14207 Oct 30, 2012
wrong wrote:
To all those complaining about Libya,without any factual proof,don't forget R.Raygun got 200 plus Marines killed,by putting them in Lebanon with a big bulls eye painted on their backs.As for Afghanistan,don't forget bush started this mess in the first place,plus his lies got 4,000 soldiers killed in Iraq.
You're wrong.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14208 Oct 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're answer is...you can't answer...got it...
My answer is you don't know what you're talking about, and I don't know what you're talking about. Your info about Romney is nothing I have ever heard about. So my answer is, "You are making it up."
Really

Burbank, CA

#14210 Oct 30, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer is you don't know what you're talking about, and I don't know what you're talking about. Your info about Romney is nothing I have ever heard about. So my answer is, "You are making it up."
So what youre saying is, youre clueless. On september 11th during the terrorist attack, Mitt Romney held a press conference to condemn the attack and obama for releasing a statement for "apologizing" for american values and that essentially obama should be condemned for it.

Only problem, obama never apologized. It was the, at the moment mitt was talking, dying ambassador that said in a press release that it's a shame when americans use freedom of speech to attack religion. Mitt condemned our dying ambassador. When confronted with this he said "well he is under obama so it's still obamas fault he said that." No sign of remorse for kicking our allies while there dying. Globally he embarrassed himself.
Really

Burbank, CA

#14211 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had 4 years to cut spending. Instead he's exploded federal government spending to 25% of GDP.
You're loving him for what he "wants" to do? What he says he'll do in the next 4 years after he's done THE OPPOSITE the last 4? That's your naive delusion.
I vote for RESULTS. He's been a disaster. He's fired.
Stimulated the economy? We're limping along under Obama at 1.5% p.a. GDP growth for the foreseeable future. We need 3.5-4% p.a. growth to dig the nation out of the fiscal & debt hole he's dug us into.
I vote for RESULTS. His policies have slowed recovery. He's been a disaster. He's fired.
"Ended the wars?" What a joke. He managed not to get handy and fcuk up the Iraq SOFA troop exit date negotiated by the Bush administration, yes. Yay.
Aghanistan? ARe you delusional? We're still there, Ace - after 4 years and more broken Obama promises, with 1500 more dead Americans under Obama's command - QUADRUPLING the death toll from all previous years in Afghanistan.
You count that as success? I say it's just another epic failure by the incompetent amateur Obama.
I vote for RESULTS, not campaign speeches. Obama's been an unmitigated disaster across the board.
He's fired.
I vote results as well. Every republican president since reagan has tanked the economy. Clinton and obama have saved it. What you call a limping recovery... is still not a recession. The words limping recovery is like saying a bruised superman. It's still god damn superman.
Really

Burbank, CA

#14212 Oct 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many Americans died because of what Romney said or didn't say? VERY lame deflection attempt, amigo.
Obama never lied. Just another crazy tea party conspiracy. Again to keep all these conspiracies hidden, obama must be the most competent president ever.
Bob

Fort Plain, NY

#14213 Oct 30, 2012
wrong wrote:
To all those complaining about Libya,without any factual proof,don't forget R.Raygun got 200 plus Marines killed,by putting them in Lebanon with a big bulls eye painted on their backs.As for Afghanistan,don't forget bush started this mess in the first place,plus his lies got 4,000 soldiers killed in Iraq.
Romney was for the Iraq war , and we all know they found their WMD , and Romney said in some of his campaign speeches that we need to rattle our swords and use air strikes , I don't know about some of you people , but I think too many of our men have died rattling our swords , and if Obama is soft on going to war , good for him , maybe less of our children will die ...
Bob

Fort Plain, NY

#14214 Oct 30, 2012
oil production in the US is up to 10.9 million barrels a day , right behind the saudis 11.6 . we use 18.7 million barrels a day , but the price stays high , why because oil companies like Chevron , sell it on the open market , even though Chevron gets 700 million in annual tax breaks , and they spend over 2.5 million in the elections .
Bob is an idiot

Cicero, NY

#14215 Oct 30, 2012
Bob, all your liberal lies and all your loong rants will not get Obama elected again. Obama is an idiot that was elected by mistake. Obama's hope and change was really hoax and dispair. Don't worry Bob, you can move to Chicago with your God Obama, the real Americans are voting him OUT.
Bob wrote:
oil production in the US is up to 10.9 million barrels a day , right behind the saudis 11.6 . we use 18.7 million barrels a day , but the price stays high , why because oil companies like Chevron , sell it on the open market , even though Chevron gets 700 million in annual tax breaks , and they spend over 2.5 million in the elections .
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14216 Oct 30, 2012
Repuke Douches wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when I stuck my donkey dick in your mouth and you guzzled about 2 quarts of my man-splooge ?
Good times, eh ?
You stay classy, Democrat.
Bob is an idiot

Cicero, NY

#14217 Oct 30, 2012
The last year the U.S. was the world's largest producer was 2002, U.S. oil production under Obama is DOWN and gas prices have DOUBLED.
Bob is an idiot

Cicero, NY

#14218 Oct 30, 2012
In 2010, EIA data show, 726 million barrels of oil came from federal lands, including offshore wells. In 2011, it was 626. Thatís a drop of 13.77 percent, which can be rounded to 14 percent

14 Percent LESS oil production

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 6 hr Lisa 1,751
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 10 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 11 hr Sambee 4
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 17 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info