New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

really

Burbank, CA

#14179 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to invent facts, at least make them believable.
You want a surprise? I'm actually a Republican. Not a democrat. I'm a fiscal conservative. Sadly the Current Republican party...ISN'T!! The current republican party is more focused on social conservatism and totally ok with wasting money to do it. They are for MORE war spending by 2 trillion. They wasted 50 million in attempts to repeal obama care that they knew would fail. They spent billions of dollars trying to repeal abortion rights because they feel that is more important than fiscal responsibility. More and more every day, they prove they are no longer the party of fiscal conservatism that they say they are.

I'm voting Obama, because he's sadly MORE conservative than the majority of the entire republican party.
Dr No

Pompano Beach, FL

#14180 Oct 29, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still more than what we'll get out of rmoney.
You're dumb.
Fidel Obama castro

White Hall, AR

#14181 Oct 29, 2012
Obama in 2008 "Yes we can" "Yes we can"

Obama in 2012 "It's not my fault" "It's not my fault"

What an absolute pathetic administration.
What a bunch of immature fools.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14182 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice. You live in NY. Its going democrat. You accomplished nothing.
O rly.

Contrary to the Obamatronic media's best efforts to spin up a BS meme about early voters going for Obama, guess what - Romney is kicking Obama azz in early voting:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Rasmussen now projecting Romney victory by at least 279 electoral votes:

Everyone who votes Romney in this election is accomplishing the salvation of America's future from the Obama/Pelosi/Reid dumpster.

Even in New York ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14183 Oct 29, 2012
really schizophrenic wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan's budget called for cutting all funds to Pell Grants...
Also, you know Romney has called for 2 trillion in additional spending (stated by his campaign not obama) and 5 trillion fewer in revenue (again, his campaing. Not Obama)...So if your for cutting spending...Romney isn't your candidate...
Still pretending ignorance of the difference between cuts in spending and revenue, I see, despite being schooled on your error several times now.

Poor unhinged Obamatool.

Your boy's going down -

DamDemsDum

Jamestown, NY

#14184 Oct 29, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still more than what we'll get out of rmoney.
sorry mooching off welfare all ur life just is not going to happen!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14185 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a surprise? I'm actually a Republican. Not a democrat. I'm a fiscal conservative. Sadly the Current Republican party...ISN'T!! The current republican party is more focused on social conservatism and totally ok with wasting money to do it. They are for MORE war spending by 2 trillion. They wasted 50 million in attempts to repeal obama care that they knew would fail. They spent billions of dollars trying to repeal abortion rights because they feel that is more important than fiscal responsibility. More and more every day, they prove they are no longer the party of fiscal conservatism that they say they are.
I'm voting Obama, because he's sadly MORE conservative than the majority of the entire republican party.
Sure you are. You're voting Obama because of his demonstrated conservative values. Right.

Pay no attention to all those who say you're a silly little LA lefty loon.
dumb

Massena, NY

#14186 Oct 29, 2012
Just ask the former workers at Sensata,what they think about Mitts' job creating skills.When it comes to lying,he makes Goebels,look like a beginner.That last one about Jeep going to China,really took the cake.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14187 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan's budget called for cutting all funds to Pell Grants...
Also, you know Romney has called for 2 trillion in additional spending (stated by his campaign not obama) and 5 trillion fewer in revenue (again, his campaing. Not Obama)...So if your for cutting spending...Romney isn't your candidate...
We'll find out if all of your accusations are true after they are elected. I have much more confidence in Romney/Ryan than Obama/laughing, mocking,condescending Biden.
wrong

Massena, NY

#14188 Oct 29, 2012
To all those complaining about Libya,without any factual proof,don't forget R.Raygun got 200 plus Marines killed,by putting them in Lebanon with a big bulls eye painted on their backs.As for Afghanistan,don't forget bush started this mess in the first place,plus his lies got 4,000 soldiers killed in Iraq.
really

Burbank, CA

#14189 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
O rly.
Contrary to the Obamatronic media's best efforts to spin up a BS meme about early voters going for Obama, guess what - Romney is kicking Obama azz in early voting:
Rasmussen now projecting Romney victory by at least 279 electoral votes:
Everyone who votes Romney in this election is accomplishing the salvation of America's future from the Obama/Pelosi/Reid dumpster.
Even in New York ...
So you're saying you think NY is gonna go red? Are you...nuts??
really

Burbank, CA

#14190 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll find out if all of your accusations are true after they are elected. I have much more confidence in Romney/Ryan than Obama/laughing, mocking,condescending Biden.
You don't have to see if its true...because it happened. Ryan put forward a budget. In the budget he cut pell grants by 10 million students...

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/state...
really

Burbank, CA

#14191 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are. You're voting Obama because of his demonstrated conservative values. Right.
Pay no attention to all those who say you're a silly little LA lefty loon.
Vs the current republicans...hell yes. Obama wants to CUT spending. Obama has stimulated the economy and TOOK US OUT OF A RECESSION. Obama has ended the wars that added 800 BILLION TO THE DEFICIT.

Romney and the current republicans want to ADD 2 trillion to war spending. They fight for in the cost of BILLIONS in worthless congressional efforts. They want to BLOCK economic growth to promote anti-abortion claims which are shown to CAUSE higher costs. They want to push for oil which in the long run will cost MORE than controlling future energy control. They want to cut taxes which would remove 5 TRILLION in revenue.

None of that...is conservative. Its sad that they are less conservative than republicans, but when you're party is controlled by right wing tea party nut jobs like Glenn Beck, thats what you get.
DamDemsDum

Jamestown, NY

#14192 Oct 29, 2012
Save the Earth, Go Red!!
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14193 Oct 29, 2012
wrong wrote:
To all those complaining about Libya,without any factual proof,don't forget R.Raygun got 200 plus Marines killed,by putting them in Lebanon with a big bulls eye painted on their backs.As for Afghanistan,don't forget bush started this mess in the first place,plus his lies got 4,000 soldiers killed in Iraq.
So I see that you are also disregarding the fact the 4 Americans were killed, and Obama blamed it on a video. If he can't handle being Commander In Chief, then he needs a replacement!!!
Blaming Bush is ssssoooo 2008----2009-----2010----2011- --2012!
really

Burbank, CA

#14194 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pretending ignorance of the difference between cuts in spending and revenue, I see, despite being schooled on your error several times now.
Poor unhinged Obamatool.
Your boy's going down -
Whos pushing ignorance.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Romney is currently slated with a 72.9% chance of losing. He is down currently by 7 swing states amounting to 86 electoral points.
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2012/ecalculator#...
http://www.businessinsider.com/2012-electoral...
They state in order to be able to win he has to win ohio which he is currently down 3 points and falling.

Can't wait to see you're tantrum on election day lol
really

Burbank, CA

#14195 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see that you are also disregarding the fact the 4 Americans were killed, and Obama blamed it on a video. If he can't handle being Commander In Chief, then he needs a replacement!!!
So if Obama is bad for thinking it was a video, Whats your excuse for Romney not only thinking it was a video, but also verbally condemning the ambassador while the ambassador was being murdered because Romney thought it might gain him political points but instead it made him look like an idiot and a cold careless asshole to the rest of the world. You think that shows good presidential material? To verbally attack and condemn a dying comrade?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14196 Oct 29, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you.
Wasn't bush Pres in 2008?
So why wouldn't you blame him for what happened in that year?
Like the DOW was at 14,164.53 o OCT 9 2007 and by Oct 9, 2008 it fell 5585.34 to 8579.19, 39% of the market.
Obama took over it was at 8279.63 it did drop to 6547.05 on Mar. 9, 2009, and it is now over 13,000 and has been as high as 13800,
So Obama is getting things turned around.
Have a nice night
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14197 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Obama is bad for thinking it was a video, Whats your excuse for Romney not only thinking it was a video, but also verbally condemning the ambassador while the ambassador was being murdered because Romney thought it might gain him political points but instead it made him look like an idiot and a cold careless asshole to the rest of the world. You think that shows good presidential material? To verbally attack and condemn a dying comrade?
You're in La La Land!!!!!
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14198 Oct 29, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question for you.
Wasn't bush Pres in 2008?
So why wouldn't you blame him for what happened in that year?
Like the DOW was at 14,164.53 o OCT 9 2007 and by Oct 9, 2008 it fell 5585.34 to 8579.19, 39% of the market.
Obama took over it was at 8279.63 it did drop to 6547.05 on Mar. 9, 2009, and it is now over 13,000 and has been as high as 13800,
So Obama is getting things turned around.
Have a nice night
Do you remember that Obama was campaigning and running in 2008, and blaming Bush then or were you too young to vote? You can give me all the statistics you want, and I will go by the state of our economy now....Much worse....no denying!! Things will get MUCH worse as Obamacare is implemented...terrible!! Insurance premiums are already going up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) 7 hr Calvin James 72
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Dec 11 Sambee 2,042

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News