New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

GetReal

United States

#14044 Oct 28, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems committing voter fraud on a massive scale to steal the election?
Sure - here ya go - busted:
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-vote...
You should really seek competent mental health treatment. You're really over the top with your rantings.

What will you do if Obama wins?
GetReal

United States

#14045 Oct 28, 2012
I'm worried about Teddy R... He's insane.
What an idiot

Ogdensburg, NY

#14046 Oct 28, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really seek competent mental health treatment. You're really over the top with your rantings.
What will you do if Obama wins?
I feel your pain ...Obama winning...one word

"Libya"
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14047 Oct 28, 2012
&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14048 Oct 28, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY company in the private sector whose shares are publicly traded and must comply with FASB does, that's who.
EVERY company in the private sector with pension obligations that cares about their share price and creditworthiness does, that's who.
Congress is exactly right in trying to bring the PO's financial accounting into some semblance of proper financial accounting.
Say - you're a guy who's really into research on the internet - tell you what - find us the audited financial statements (COMPLETE, w/ balance sheet and cash flow - not just their annual income statement) of the USPO that shows us how their future pension obligations are fully funded.
Then we'll turn you loose on Amtrak's financials, for an even bigger lesson in why the US federal government is not to be trusted with the People's money.
May be you should do some reading on retirement plans and how they are funded.
Here is some reading for you http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
If it was law then why are there retirement funds that are underfunded?
Why does the U.A.W. own a good percent of Ford, G.M. and Chry.?
It was because their retirment funds were not fully funded and the health ben. that they agreed to by contract were not funded so the U.A.W. took a chance and took stock to help fund these programs.
And after all the reading I did I have not found one place where it states that a company has to have a fully funded retirment plan for ten years out.
A I do have to say I was wrong one one point and that is the U.S.P.S. has to have 75 years of fully funded retirement funds and they have to have it in 10 years from the time Bush signed the law.
Not 10 years of fully funded retirement funds.
You can read it here http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Have a nice day
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14049 Oct 28, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really seek competent mental health treatment. You're really over the top with your rantings.
What will you do if Obama wins?
Same as most other free, productive, self-reliant Americans who aren't naive serfs down on Democrat Plantation - go to ground, prepare for another 4 years of failure and national decline, and work like hell to limit the damage and keep throwing the bums out of Washington.

We're in this for the long haul.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14050 Oct 28, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems committing voter fraud on a massive scale to steal the election?
Sure - here ya go - busted:
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-vote...
YOU say " Busted" ?
I said the Republicans are doing it too.
Here look it up http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Can we say " Busted"
Have a nice day
Hey now

Ticonderoga, NY

#14051 Oct 28, 2012
This is where it's at, Christians!
http://www.votingforjesus.com/
What an idiot

Ogdensburg, NY

#14052 Oct 28, 2012
More than 400 Economists Support Romney's Plan

We enthusiastically endorse Governor Mitt Romney’s economic plan to create jobs and restore economic growth while returning America to its tradition of economic freedom. The plan is based on proven principles: a more contained and less intrusive federal government, a greater reliance on the private sector, a broad expansion of opportunity without government favors for special interests, and respect for the rule of law including the decision-making authority of states and localities.

Applying these principles, Governor Romney would:
•Reduce marginal tax rates on business and wage incomes and broaden the tax base to increase investment, jobs, and living standards.
•End the exploding federal debt by controlling the growth of spending so federal spending does not exceed 20 percent of the economy.
•Restructure regulation to end “too big to fail,” improve credit availability to entrepreneurs and small businesses, and increase regulatory accountability, and ensure that all regulations pass rigorous benefit-cost tests.
•Improve our Social Security and Medicare programs by reducing their growth to sustainable levels, ensuring their viability over the long term, and protecting those in or near retirement.
•Reform our healthcare system to harness market forces and thereby reduce costs and increase quality, empowering patients and doctors, rather than the federal bureaucracy.
•Promote energy policies that increase domestic production, enlarge the use of all western hemisphere resources, encourage the use of new technologies, end wasteful subsidies, and rely more on market forces and less on government planners.

In stark contrast, President Obama has failed to advance policies that promote economic and job growth, focusing instead on increasing the size and scope of the federal government, which increases the debt, requires large tax increases, and burdens business with many new financial and health care regulations. The result is an anemic economic recovery and high unemployment. His future plans are to double down on the failed policies, which will only prolong slow growth and high unemployment.

http://economistsforromney.com/
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14053 Oct 28, 2012
Here are a few economic facts for the President to address.....

American out of work......21.5 (09).........23.1m (12)
Gas Prices..........1,89 per g (09)....$3.91 per g (12)
National Debt..........10.6t (09).........16t (12)
Family Income..........54,962 (09).........50,054 (12)
Americans in poverty....39.3 (09).........46.m (12)

Quotes by the media on Obama

"The worse Economic Recovery America Has Ever Had" CBS News 7-17-12

"Family Income Sinks to 1995 Levels" WSJ 9-13-12

"Obama is the undisputed debt King" Politifacts 5-19-11

"Obama to isreal: You are on your own" WSJ 9-12-12

"Obama' mandate "is a flagrant assualt on religious freedom" Harvard Law Professor Mary Ann Glendon WSJ 5-22-12

More bad news for Obama....on the up side I bet he can get a job at chick-fil-a
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14054 Oct 28, 2012
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Kasich-Romne...

looking better and better all the time for Romney!!!

Polls show Romney ahead for the first time in Ohio....

Say did he ever fess up to that Libya thing?
obama is a fool

Buffalo, NY

#14055 Oct 28, 2012
Obama: Longest period of unemployment over 8% since the Great Depression
Obama: Added more to the national debt than ANY president in history and did it in less
than 4 years
Obama: Most number of people in poverty in the history of the United States
Obama: Has signed more executive orders than any president in U.S. history in his 1st term
He has signed 200 plus more than 2nd place.
Obama: Gas prices doubled
Obama: Cost of living sky-rocketed
Obama: U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever
Obama: Federal spending as a percentage of GDP (25 percent) is the highest that it has been
since World War II.
Obama: Most people on food stamps in U.S. history
Obama: Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since
Barack Obama entered the White House.
Obama: The number of long-term unemployed Americans has risen from 2.7 million to 5.2 million
since Obama took office.
Obama: United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.
Obama: Velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a
post-World War II low.

http://tpnn.com/index.php/obama-campaign-want...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e...

Kick Obama's ass. Nov.6th
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#14056 Oct 28, 2012
How many of you Buffoons want this President again for 4 more years of American destruction?
You will only have yourselves to blame. What would you say if your son or daughter was in Benghazi at this time? If you do not feel outraged about this then there is something wrong with you. If you vote for him again, what happens to America is your fault and you are not to blame. If you bring a wolf into the chicken house, it is not the wolfs fault for him killing the chickens, it is your fault. Think before you vote!)

US
Retired Lt. Col.: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen

Posted on October 28, 2012 at 8:11am by Madeleine Morgenstern Madeleine Morgenstern


Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’“Justice with Judge Jeanine.”“According to my sources, yes,[Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”

Shaffer served as a senior operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan in 2003 and wrote a book critical of the policies there. The U.S. government purchased the entire print run for $47,000 in an attempt at censorship just before its 2010 publication, claiming it contained classified material.

Shaffer said the question now is what precisely Obama did or didn’t do in the moments he saw the attack unfolding. The CIA reportedly made three urgent requests for military backup that were each denied.

“He, only he, could issue a directive to Secretary of Defense Panetta to do something. That’s the only place it could be done,” Shaffer said.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said last week the military did not intervene because they did not have enough information about what was happening on the ground.

Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the military could have had jets in the air within 20 minutes and forces on the ground within two hours.

“The issue is always political with the White House, but the secretary of defense gives the order, has to be approved by the White House, they wouldn’t pull the trigger, and it’s disgraceful,” Hunt said.“We’ve got guys dead.”
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#14057 Oct 28, 2012
obama is a fool wrote:
Obama: Longest period of unemployment over 8% since the Great Depression
Obama: Added more to the national debt than ANY president in history and did it in less
than 4 years
Obama: Most number of people in poverty in the history of the United States
Obama: Has signed more executive orders than any president in U.S. history in his 1st term
He has signed 200 plus more than 2nd place.
Obama: Gas prices doubled
Obama: Cost of living sky-rocketed
Obama: U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever
Obama: Federal spending as a percentage of GDP (25 percent) is the highest that it has been
since World War II.
Obama: Most people on food stamps in U.S. history
Obama: Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since
Barack Obama entered the White House.
Obama: The number of long-term unemployed Americans has risen from 2.7 million to 5.2 million
since Obama took office.
Obama: United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.
Obama: Velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a
post-World War II low.
http://tpnn.com/index.php/obama-campaign-want...
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e...
Kick Obama's ass. Nov.6th
Great post!
Obama is Gay

Pine Bluff, AR

#14058 Oct 28, 2012
Obama sucks

Biden sucks

and Notre Dame is still undefeaded
East Side Jimmy

North Tonawanda, NY

#14059 Oct 28, 2012
obama is a fool wrote:
Obama: Longest period of unemployment over 8% since the Great Depression
Obama: Added more to the national debt than ANY president in history and did it in less
than 4 years
Obama: Most number of people in poverty in the history of the United States
Obama: Has signed more executive orders than any president in U.S. history in his 1st term
He has signed 200 plus more than 2nd place.
Obama: Gas prices doubled
Obama: Cost of living sky-rocketed
Obama: U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever
Obama: Federal spending as a percentage of GDP (25 percent) is the highest that it has been
since World War II.
Obama: Most people on food stamps in U.S. history
Obama: Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since
Barack Obama entered the White House.
Obama: The number of long-term unemployed Americans has risen from 2.7 million to 5.2 million
since Obama took office.
Obama: United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.
Obama: Velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a
post-World War II low.
http://tpnn.com/index.php/obama-campaign-want...
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e...
Kick Obama's ass. Nov.6th
I like creamed corn and darkies living on my street.
Impeach Obama

Buffalo, NY

#14060 Oct 28, 2012
Southeast side you moron. You're such a coward you posted yoru address as North Tonawanda's city hall. You're a punk. I bet you like creamed corn. Creamed anything especially semen, you loser homno.

Obama had his chance, and he failed miserably

It’s been four years. He had his chance. It’s time to end this.

President Obama may well be the most unqualified, unaccomplished, unprepared, unsuited man ever to be elected president. He was elected on a wave of fantasy, propelled by a creepy cult of personality and the almost complete abdication by the news media of their investigative responsibility. He was never going to be up to the job.

His administration has been responsible for a huge stimulus that accomplished little but added massively to our debt, a health care bill that most people didn’t want and was built on lies, and a financial regulation bill that ignored government’s role in the financial collapse and was written by some of legislators most responsible for it.

His energy policy has been to thwart domestic production in favor of crony green energy schemes that keep failing.

His foreign policy has been to snub our allies and reach out to our enemies, who have responded to the outreach with disdain. The successes he’s had in the war on terror have been possible by following the policies created by President George W. Bush – ones that he criticized as a senator.

Obama’s campaign has been reduced to silly trivialities such as Big Bird and binders. He’s spent. He’s done. He doesn’t even propose a real agenda for another term. It’s time to end this on Nov. 6.

Matthew Bartle

I also have 2 letters in this Sunday's Buffalo News 28th October 2012.

One in the sports section and one in the comment Everybody's column.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14061 Oct 28, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Southeast side you moron. You're such a coward you posted yoru address as North Tonawanda's city hall. You're a punk. I bet you like creamed corn. Creamed anything especially semen, you loser homno.
Obama had his chance, and he failed miserably
It’s been four years. He had his chance. It’s time to end this.
President Obama may well be the most unqualified, unaccomplished, unprepared, unsuited man ever to be elected president. He was elected on a wave of fantasy, propelled by a creepy cult of personality and the almost complete abdication by the news media of their investigative responsibility. He was never going to be up to the job.
His administration has been responsible for a huge stimulus that accomplished little but added massively to our debt, a health care bill that most people didn’t want and was built on lies, and a financial regulation bill that ignored government’s role in the financial collapse and was written by some of legislators most responsible for it.
His energy policy has been to thwart domestic production in favor of crony green energy schemes that keep failing.
His foreign policy has been to snub our allies and reach out to our enemies, who have responded to the outreach with disdain. The successes he’s had in the war on terror have been possible by following the policies created by President George W. Bush – ones that he criticized as a senator.
Obama’s campaign has been reduced to silly trivialities such as Big Bird and binders. He’s spent. He’s done. He doesn’t even propose a real agenda for another term. It’s time to end this on Nov. 6.
Matthew Bartle
I also have 2 letters in this Sunday's Buffalo News 28th October 2012.
One in the sports section and one in the comment Everybody's column.
Good information....great points and facts!!!
Bob

Fort Plain, NY

#14062 Oct 28, 2012
Last autumn, President Barack Obama proposed the American Jobs Act, a $450 billion package of fiscal measures aimed at job creation. The AJA amounted to about 3% of GDP and was designed to take effect in 2012... Most of its measures had enjoyed bipartisan support in the past; tax cuts comprised about 56% of the total cost; and the package was paid for in Obama’s long-term deficit reduction plan.

Several independent economists concluded that Obama’s plan would provide a significant lift to the job market in 2012-2013...

The AJA was filibustered by Senate Republicans, and the Republican-controlled House of Representatives likewise prevented the bill from coming to a vote....

Altogether, Congress left at least one million jobs on the negotiating table, holding unemployed workers hostage to the outcome of November’s election.
Sniffling Jimmy

North Tonawanda, NY

#14063 Oct 28, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Southeast side you moron. You're such a coward you posted yoru address as North Tonawanda's city hall. You're a punk. I bet you like creamed corn. Creamed anything especially semen, you loser homno.
Obama had his chance, and he failed miserably
It’s been four years. He had his chance. It’s time to end this.
President Obama may well be the most unqualified, unaccomplished, unprepared, unsuited man ever to be elected president. He was elected on a wave of fantasy, propelled by a creepy cult of personality and the almost complete abdication by the news media of their investigative responsibility. He was never going to be up to the job.
His administration has been responsible for a huge stimulus that accomplished little but added massively to our debt, a health care bill that most people didn’t want and was built on lies, and a financial regulation bill that ignored government’s role in the financial collapse and was written by some of legislators most responsible for it.
His energy policy has been to thwart domestic production in favor of crony green energy schemes that keep failing.
His foreign policy has been to snub our allies and reach out to our enemies, who have responded to the outreach with disdain. The successes he’s had in the war on terror have been possible by following the policies created by President George W. Bush – ones that he criticized as a senator.
Obama’s campaign has been reduced to silly trivialities such as Big Bird and binders. He’s spent. He’s done. He doesn’t even propose a real agenda for another term. It’s time to end this on Nov. 6.
Matthew Bartle
I also have 2 letters in this Sunday's Buffalo News 28th October 2012.
One in the sports section and one in the comment Everybody's column.
Cry me a river, Sniffling Jimmy.

How's that reward thing working for you?
Bwaaahahaha

I heard you like creamed corn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 7,954
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Sat Sambee 2,053
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Fri Bruser 2,385
Freeport Trio Arrested for Seaford Burglary Fri Freeportgirl 1
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Jan 21 Sambee 13
NY Blood Center Issues Emergency Donor Appeal (Jan '11) Jan 21 NY Blood Donor 2
La Costa Nostra Mob defendants from Massapequa (Jan '11) Jan 20 SONNY 31

Blizzard Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 25 at 9:53AM EST

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers