New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,720 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

GetReal

Woodside, NY

#13936 Oct 27, 2012
Romney's five point plan:

1. F**ck the middle class.

2. F**ck the middle class.

3. F**ck the middle class.

4. F**ck the middle class.

5. F**ck the middle class.

There is also a possible sixth point:

6. F**ck the middle class.
Get involved and vote

Ogdensburg, NY

#13937 Oct 27, 2012
Get involved and vote

Ogdensburg, NY

#13938 Oct 27, 2012
GetReal wrote:
Another well informed voter speaking out.....lmao

When all else fails and lies are proven ....always swear cause that makes all the proof go away and secures your position to be correct.....lmao
Get involved and vote

Ogdensburg, NY

#13939 Oct 27, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/27/ob...

so instead of lying this time I'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.....lmao ....can you say

"How busted can I get"
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13940 Oct 27, 2012
Democrats committing voter fraud in Ohio:

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-vote...

Tese scunbags will stop at nothing to steal the election for Incompetent-in-Chief.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13941 Oct 27, 2012
GetReal wrote:
All of this talk about the Lybian issue is just that; its a subject that been built into something that doesn't exist.
There are delusional posters on this thread who have suddenly invented things that no other media outlet has reported during the Lybian attacks.
I can find no credible source to back up the claims of rape and torture of Americans during these attacks. These claims are proof of how desperate the Tea Baggers are to try to make Americans forget Romney's pathetic performance at the third debate.
Obama lied, Americans died.
Bob

Fort Plain, NY

#13942 Oct 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
Tese scunbags will stop at nothing to steal the election for Incompetent-in-Chief.
if they can't speak english , why would they say brown all the way down in english , sounds fishy to me ...
HussINsein

Pompano Beach, FL

#13943 Oct 27, 2012
GetReal wrote:
Obama's one point plan for the last 4 years and for the next 4 years:
F**ck every class, especially those sucking on the government's teeets...they're the ones stupid enough to think I'm actually going to DO something for them. LOL
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13944 Oct 27, 2012
Isn't this a great example of how retarded our foreign policy is. Same old story...invade, bomb or overthrow. "they're going to be soo grateful to us. We brought them freedom and democracy." Then the sh*t hits the fan, everyone bickers over what went wrong.

Lesson...stay out of other nation's business, all for the sake of the central banks and petro dollar.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13945 Oct 27, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
but you have no problem with someone who keeps saying rape , when in fact its a lie , its ok if they believe your political stand ...
You don't even know what you are talking about. What??? Romney keeps saying rape???....where did you find that.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13946 Oct 27, 2012
GetReal wrote:
The problem is that Romney has no balls; he let Obama f**ck him up the ass at the last debate. I mean, seriously, Romney was sweating like his mistress and wife were at the same party.
Romney collapses under pressure and that's not someone you want dealing with Putin or the Chinese. He's a guy who's always been able to pay other people to stand in for him, but you can't do that as POTUS.
I just reported abuse,(inappropriate and abusive language) "GetReal" It takes a few days to take the thread off. Maybe we can start a clean threat with some real facts.
You are so morally corrupt.....usually the case for liberals, supporters of obama.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13947 Oct 27, 2012
I just reported abuse,(inappropriate and abusive language) "GetReal" It takes a few days to take the thread off. Maybe we can start a clean THREAD with some real facts.
You are so morally corrupt.....usually the case for liberals, supporters of obama.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13948 Oct 27, 2012
"Get Real" and "Bubba" are you two being taken care of by the government, and you are afraid that you will lose your entitlements? Don't fear....I don't think Romney is going to take away your entitlements.
What you should fear is if Obama is president again, there may not be enough money to take care of you.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13949 Oct 27, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what you are talking about. What??? Romney keeps saying rape???....where did you find that.
never said Romney said it but , other people have posted it lots of times with no comment from you , so as I said if they agree with you its ok .

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13950 Oct 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
And like the REPs are saints.
You should do some reading on voter fraud.
Here is just something to start with
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/gop-...
And to let you know I think Huff. post is too far left.

http://www.salon.com/topic/voter_fraud/ and there is a lot more here
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...

And you say the DEMs will do anything to steal an election.
Oh I guess you forgot how G.W. got in office, talking about stealing an election
Have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13951 Oct 27, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied, Americans died.
Is that anything like G.W. Bush and Chaney lied and a lot more people died?
But that was O.K.
Have a nice afternoon
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13952 Oct 27, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Is that anything like G.W. Bush and Chaney lied and a lot more people died?
But that was O.K.
Have a nice afternoon
You'll probably get the "always blame Bush" routine but it's true...it was "ok"
Get involved and vote

Ogdensburg, NY

#13953 Oct 27, 2012
Blaming Bush is soooo 2008 ....we're on the Blaming Obama now ....please try to stay with us...

Say did Obama admit he lied about Libya yet ....lol
GetReal

United States

#13954 Oct 27, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported abuse,(inappropriate and abusive language) "GetReal" It takes a few days to take the thread off. Maybe we can start a clean threat with some real facts.
Facts? Okay...you showbus where you got your "factual" information about rapecand torture during the Lybian riots.....
GetReal

United States

#13955 Oct 27, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, you little tattletale. Run to mommy and tell on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,442
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Wed Bruser 8,030
News Long Island family whose dog died sues over pet... (Mar '07) May 19 Nagy 51
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) May 18 Theresa 18
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) May 17 Jen 25
Business Owners Hope Northport Can 'Save The Pu... May 17 Rich 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... May 3 VeggieBurger 2
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]