New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

fairness

Massena, NY

#13892 Oct 26, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when the US was bombing Lybia and supporting the rebel (al Qaeda) forces. I'll bet you were cheering when Gadaffi was sodomized with a jagged stick and shot in the head. They immediately ran up thier al Qaeda flag, though the traitor mcain assured us these were just freedom/democracy lovers. Well, now you're seeing the result. Quit whining. Many thousands have been killed and displaced by these thugs since we ousted Gaddafi because he wouldn't play nice with the petro-dollar.
Bush certainly did support Hitler. Prescott Bush had to have the "trading with the enemy act" brought against him for dealing with the Nazis. All three Bushes have armed and supported Americas last three worst enemies.
SSshhhhhh,the Bushes like talking about Prescott,as much as they like talking about Neil.Both money grubbing bastards.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13893 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
There are MILLIONS of people without jobs now as there were when Obama took office. Obama destroyed millions of jobs.
Can you back this statement up with some FACTS and show us where you got them.
Here is some reading you might want to look at http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/fact-check...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/15/business/lo...

If you need more to read there is a lot here http://search.aol.com/aol/search...

Now please show us where you got your " FACTS" from
Thank you and have a nice night

Location hidden

#13894 Oct 26, 2012
Obama is a LIAR wrote:
Can anyone tell me to find the Obama budget for 2013? Is that the budget not one person voted for, not even a Democrat.
Why not look it up?
He did his job, he did submit one.
He can't force the Congress to do theirs.
He put forth a budget and if Congress doesn't act on it it is NOT his fault.
He Has put forth a budget every year he has been in office [ he has to it is the LAW] now if Congress acts on it that is up to them NOT him.
So I would suggest that you google Pres. Obamas budget for 2012 and I am sure something will show up.
Have a nice night
fairness

Massena, NY

#13895 Oct 26, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
No - Obama and Biden just kill US boys in Afghanistan. 1500 dead American kids in Afghanistan under Obama's command - QUADRUPLING the body count under Bush.
Provide the verbatim quotes of Romney's "warmongering," with sources cited. I say you're a lying azzwhole.
Cite any post, by Topix post number, in which I have expressed anything but gratitude and the highest respect for the US military - because again I say you're a yellow-bellied lying azzwhole.
Finally, my military service record is none of your business, and irrelevant. It's been my experience that those - like you ya yellow skunk - that constantly blather on about their military service - never in fact served, or they'd display some concept of honor.
You're dismissed, punk.
Bullshit,you and feces boy disparage the military all the time.Then you use the old show me the post line,when you know there's 1000s of posts on here,making it damn near impossible to show them.Like I said,you were to yellow to serve.Afghanistan was inheirited from Bush,who lost his chance at winning,when he lied us into Iraq.As for rmoney,he has stated many times he supported the Nam war,and both gulf wars.Just as long as he or those pampered mormon sons of his don't have to serve in them,he's all for war.As for punk,anytime you want to meet this old punk let me know,you yellow cur.

Location hidden

#13896 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
The Obama Administration releases their recommendations for budget deficit reduction. The proposal outlined a five-part plan with $33 billion in agricultural CUTS over the next 10 years
Would YOU please back up all these accusations and statements up with sites we can go and read them ourselves.
As of now all you have been doing is running your mouth off and haven't been able to back anything up with real facts.
have a nice night.
Nina

AOL

#13897 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
Obama REFUSED to send help to Americans being murdered in Libya and then he went to Vegas.
Now do you see why America is in trouble on many fronts
and 4 Americans were killed and it appears the White House
turned deaf ears on their pleas for help and then the president goes to Vegas a day later. Are you crapping me. And how could the fall guys/women keep straight faces when they were speaking is mind boggling.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13898 Oct 26, 2012
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Now do you see why America is in trouble on many fronts
and 4 Americans were killed and it appears the White House
turned deaf ears on their pleas for help and then the president goes to Vegas a day later. Are you crapping me. And how could the fall guys/women keep straight faces when they were speaking is mind boggling.
Where's your proof?Just repeating right wing blog rumors,doesn't make it true.As for voting,why would a woman vote republican?They are against the equal pay act,don't want a woman to have control of her own body,don't want women to have paid for contraception,like employers pay for viagara.The republicans are anti woman,so it takes a pretty dumb woman,to vote for the repukes.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13899 Oct 26, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when your parents told you to quit playing with your self , you should have paid attention .
Bubba, your reply shows what kind of person you are. You totally went off the subject. This could be reported as abuse and this whole thread would be taken off. We are having a discussion and telling our opinions of the candidates, and you are being a sexual pervert. Of course, you're the kind of person that would support Obama...NO MORALS!!!
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13900 Oct 26, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
like most of the pro Romney crap , over 6,000 service men have died in the Bush wars and they want to make a big deal out of the 4 , its sad that anyone had to die but it feels the same to the familys of the other dead , I didn't see Bush showing much remorse , but I'm sure he did ..
I'm so glad that Saddam Hussein and his sons were killed, and will not be around to commit all the terrorism, and violent acts that they did to their people and others. Are you aware, that if we had not killed them, they would be using their dictatorship, which could have drastically affected us in the future, our children, and grandchildren. When one enlists in the military, they do so knowing they will serve our country.....are you forgetting about the Afghanistan war that Obama supported, in which some of the 6000 men that you mentioned died. And YES, It is a big deal that 4 people died, because Obama was not doing his job. Just remember, after 9-11 Bush kept us safe.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13902 Oct 26, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad that Saddam Hussein and his sons were killed, and will not be around to commit all the terrorism, and violent acts that they did to their people and others. Are you aware, that if we had not killed them, they would be using their dictatorship, which could have drastically affected us in the future, our children, and grandchildren. When one enlists in the military, they do so knowing they will serve our country.....are you forgetting about the Afghanistan war that Obama supported, in which some of the 6000 men that you mentioned died. And YES, It is a big deal that 4 people died, because Obama was not doing his job. Just remember, after 9-11 Bush kept us safe.
Yeah,bush kept us safe,except for that one day in Sept. 2001.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#13904 Oct 26, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>AND yet OBAMA is the one that has cut the deficit and has increased spending the smallest percentage since IKE/
Have a nice night
Don't tell me what to do, Wally. You don't know me, you can't judge me!
really

Burbank, CA

#13905 Oct 26, 2012
awesome, were back in the point in the race where Romney's percentage chance of winning is dropping by a percent a day. He's at 25.6% chance now and falling. No need to get worried about his tiny uptick he had.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Location hidden

#13908 Oct 26, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one post, where I have disparaged our military, you lying yellowbellied skunk. The only thing obama inherited from Bush, was the greatest country on the face of the earth, and its' people who are the most generous, courageous, freedom loving people in human history. Your community organizer just didn't know what to do with either, that's why he is an abject failure, who needs to voted out of office on November 6th.
Looks like somebody has a very short memory.
I think you forgot to say Obama also inherited an economy that was on the very edge of being in a depression, and has done a lot to get a lot of things turned around no thanks to the REPs that have done everything they could do to keep this ecomomy from growing.
They have sat on well over 4 TRILLION dollars that they could have reinvested in our plants and could have gotten things turned around years ago.
But no they had to do what the top Reps said they would do, make Obama a one term pres.
I wonder just how many promises to throw these big money guys Gov. contracts if a REP. won the white house, because they with held their money and kept the economy from haveing a good recovery a long time ago.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#13909 Oct 26, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba, your reply shows what kind of person you are. You totally went off the subject. This could be reported as abuse and this whole thread would be taken off. We are having a discussion and telling our opinions of the candidates, and you are being a sexual pervert. Of course, you're the kind of person that would support Obama...NO MORALS!!!
I take exception to your comment.
I think having no morals and telling lies all the time is something that a person that will vote for Romney would do.
Heck all you have to do is look on this forun and read most of the Reps posts and you can see they can't back up all the so called " facts" they say they have.
Have a good night
Big Bird

United States

#13911 Oct 27, 2012
tHat day would have never happened if Clinton had taken care of Osama with one of the numerous chances he had. Also Clinton kept letting terroists get away with attacks and Clinton did not respondM. Bush did!!!

Bush beat the hell out og al quaida while obama has allowed al quaida to spread into 40 countreies.
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,bush kept us safe,except for that one day in Sept. 2001.
Big Bird

United States

#13912 Oct 27, 2012
Send us help they cried while savages tortured and raped and then killed them. In response obama said ,+. Obama said. He was too busy getting ready to go to Vegas to help these 4 Americans.
Big Bird

United States

#13913 Oct 27, 2012
American bodioes were beingh dragged in the streeys of Libya while Obama was going to party in Vegas.
Big Bird

United States

#13914 Oct 27, 2012
After over 4 weeks of lying about what happened in Libya Obama has still not did one thing to go after the rapsits and killer savAges that killed 4 Americans.
abc

Ilion, NY

#13915 Oct 27, 2012
yes for sure..
LibtardsVacate

Buffalo, NY

#13916 Oct 27, 2012
Obama's Libya = Clinton's USS COLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) 3 hr Bruser 1,464
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,389
Cuomo, de Blasio, defend strict NYC storm regul... 5 hr Community Disorga... 2
The two faces of Harvey Finkelstein (Dec '07) 6 hr steveshake 60
Snow storm 17 hr Hornymonkey 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Bruser 7,955
LIE road rage arrest (May '07) Sun Moral Man 278

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match