New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13863 Oct 26, 2012
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half, he did not do it, he tripled the deficit instead.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13864 Oct 26, 2012
Obama said it was unpatriotic to increase National debt. Obama has added 6000 billion to National debt, that is TREASON.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13865 Oct 26, 2012
Obama helped the Muslim terroists take over Libya and his terroists friends helped him by raping and murdering Americans.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13866 Oct 26, 2012
Obama LIES and Americans were raped and tortured and murdered.

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13867 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
Obama LIES and Americans were raped and tortured and murdered.
Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
Yea, I believe everything the CIA tells me...give us a break
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13868 Oct 26, 2012
Everything Obama has said about Libya has been a lie. Every word from Obama has been a lie.

When you get that welfare check next week, I want you to think about the Americans Obama allowed to be killed. Leeches like you make real American sick.
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I believe everything the CIA tells me...give us a break
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13869 Oct 26, 2012
Obama LIED and went to Vegas while he knew Americans were being raped, tortured and murdered.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13870 Oct 26, 2012
Obama LIE:

"Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
Spero News
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13871 Oct 26, 2012
An Obama whopping LIE:

“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa.“He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13873 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
Everything Obama has said about Libya has been a lie. Every word from Obama has been a lie.
When you get that welfare check next week, I want you to think about the Americans Obama allowed to be killed. Leeches like you make real American sick.
<quoted text>
Wow, maybe you can work for the CIA as a remote viewer since you can discern other people's status in life...over topix.
More often than not, mouthpieces like you are the leeches. Let me try...you live in a trailer with your mom. You've got an inbred pitbull tangled up in the lattice work. Every few months Animal Control is barging in to thin out your cats. And the only hope you have is a different President to make it all better, but you can't see that your getting screwed from both ends by your little left/right paradigm.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13874 Oct 26, 2012
Leeches support Obama even thou he lies to them and Obama has done nothing but create more leeches. To think you leeches accept killing babies to collect welfare is pathetic. I can see you leeches in Germany watching Hitler sending the Jews to the gas chamber and finding it acceptable because Hitler gave you healthcare.

Real Americans are not leeches.
Real Americans do not support the poverty creator Obama.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13876 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
An Obama whopping LIE:
“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa.“He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)
Could you give us the number of the house bill P. Ryan voted for?
I can't find any, and I would like to know just what one you are talking about.
Here are some of the articles I have read and I can't find anywhere where it says he voted for any farm bill.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
So if you will post the number of the Bill he voted for I would like to read it.
Thank you
and have a nice night
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13877 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
Leeches support Obama even thou he lies to them and Obama has done nothing but create more leeches. To think you leeches accept killing babies to collect welfare is pathetic. I can see you leeches in Germany watching Hitler sending the Jews to the gas chamber and finding it acceptable because Hitler gave you healthcare.
Real Americans are not leeches.
Real Americans do not support the poverty
creator Obama.
You should quit before you're completely out of sorts. Finnish your beer, lay off your pitbull's pain meds and go lay down.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13878 Oct 26, 2012
Obamination wrote:
Obama LIE:
"Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
Spero News
Can you show us where they don't?
What is the lie?
You are making statements and you can't back them up with facts or can show us where you got this info[ so called Facts}
Please show us where Planned Parenthood doesn't provide mammograms to women.
Thank you and have a nice night
Lightnin

Utica, NY

#13879 Oct 26, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
You should quit before you're completely out of sorts. Finnish your beer, lay off your pitbull's pain meds and go lay down.
You sound like a moron. Chill and lay off the talk radio partytard.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13880 Oct 26, 2012
Father Of fallen Navy Seal wants to know who made the decision not to send help for his son. Obama and his supporters are pathetic leeches.

Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, reveals details of meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at the publically broadcast memorial service for the slain Americans at Andrews Air Force Base only days after the attack. And, in a recent radio appearance, Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya).

“When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, says Woods,“he kind of just mumbled, you know,‘I’m sorry.’ His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder like he could not look me in the eye. And it was not a sincere,‘I’m really sorry, you know, that your son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of whining type,‘I’m sorry.’”

Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13881 Oct 26, 2012
On Thursday, August 2, the House of Representatives passed a stand-alone disaster bill by a vote of 223 to 197. Thirty-five Democrats voted for the bill, while 46 Republicans voted against the measure. The bill would cut $639 million from two conservation programs — the Conservation Stewardship Program and the Environmental Quality Incentives Program — to provide $383 million in disaster aid to livestock producers and certain fruit growers; the rest would go to deficit reduction.

Of course the Democrats in the Senate never took it up for vote. The obstructionist Democrats in the Senate stopped a bipatisian bill.
gogo

New York, NY

#13882 Oct 26, 2012
this primary was 2 years ago. let this thread die take your stupidity elsewhere. it keeps showing up in malone thread and ain't one of you from there. get a life. obviously not one of you has one now.
Nina

AOL

#13883 Oct 26, 2012
GetReal wrote:
I love Obamacare.
it's not about you.
It's about the 4 Americans who died and the fact that the
White House did not do the right thing...it is sickening.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13884 Oct 26, 2012
Lightnin wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a moron. Chill and lay off the talk radio partytard.
Ha, you guys are killing me!!! "partytard" really? I didn't know topix had a 3rd grade room. That really cut deep man. I can't suffer these fools any longer. Have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Lee Jay 1,747
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 1 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,299
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr postcranium 6,469
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) 21 hr Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391

Melville News Video

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]