New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13842 Oct 26, 2012
Here's a great article on why Romney can't repeal Obamacare:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13843 Oct 26, 2012
Romney won't have the 60 votes he needs to repeal Obamacare, and he can use reconciliation for items that have a CBO score, which means that he would only be able to repeal parts of obamacare, but not the health insurance mandate!

Nope, Obamacare is here to stay. Even Romney knows it...read his words carefully...On my first day,I will act to repeal Obamacare. Sure, he'll "act" to repeal Obamacare, which is nice way of saying "I know I can't get rid of it, but I'm going to put on a good show!".
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13844 Oct 26, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
Trying to catch up here...so someone is PLEASE going to have to show me some sort of medical examiner's report that states "Rape, Sodomy, Torture...". EVERYTHING that I read says smoke inhalation and mortar fire, the security team told their back up to stand down THEMSELVES, and there was no "mysterious mission" that a team of SEALs was there on. Let me 'splain something to you, In a foreign country there is no 10th Mtn Div. back up, there is no "assault force" standing right offshore. This wasn't a US military operation, the mission had local militia, who responded. AND FURTHER, anyone that's been shot at/ambushed even in cmbat, knows that reinforcements are of 24 hours away! Pull your heads out of your @sses, they were over run, period.
Let me bring you up-to-date:

You see, you need to learn "Tea Party Speak" in order to understand what is really being communicated.

When a Teabagger says that rape and torture took place, he/she is really saying that "hey, it could've... I mean, I wasn't there".

When a Teabagger says that his/her facts are "irrefutable", he/she means that they came from and editorial piece on somebody's Wordpress blog.

A good rule of thumb is take everything that a Teabagger claims, divide its believability in half, then subtract five believability points every time the writer:

1. Mentions Obama's birth-certificate

2. Claims that Obama is a "hidden Muslim".

3. Claims that Obama sold crack in college.

4. Says that Obama is a terroist due to his middle name.
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13847 Oct 26, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
Trying to catch up here...so someone is PLEASE going to have to show me some sort of medical examiner's report that states "Rape, Sodomy, Torture...". EVERYTHING that I read says smoke inhalation and mortar fire, the security team told their back up to stand down THEMSELVES, and there was no "mysterious mission" that a team of SEALs was there on. Let me 'splain something to you, In a foreign country there is no 10th Mtn Div. back up, there is no "assault force" standing right offshore. This wasn't a US military operation, the mission had local militia, who responded. AND FURTHER, anyone that's been shot at/ambushed even in cmbat, knows that reinforcements are of 24 hours away! Pull your heads out of your @sses, they were over run, period.
like most of the pro Romney crap , over 6,000 service men have died in the Bush wars and they want to make a big deal out of the 4 , its sad that anyone had to die but it feels the same to the familys of the other dead , I didn't see Bush showing much remorse , but I'm sure he did ..
Big Bird

United States

#13848 Oct 26, 2012
President Romney WILL get the terroists who killed the Americans in Libya.
Big Bird

United States

#13849 Oct 26, 2012
Obama REFUSED to send help to Americans being raped tortured and murdered. Obama REFUSED to help at least 3 times. How low does someone have to be to support obama?
Big Bird

United States

#13850 Oct 26, 2012
Bama INCREASED the yearly deficit by 1000 BILLION dollars.o
Big Bird

United States

#13851 Oct 26, 2012
Obama INCREASED National Debt by 6000 Billion Dollars.
Big Bird

United States

#13852 Oct 26, 2012
Obama IS the food stamp President 43 MILLION people on food stAmps.
Big Bird

United States

#13853 Oct 26, 2012
Obama has created poverty!

Romney will create prosperity for all!
Big Bird

United States

#13854 Oct 26, 2012
There are MILLIONS of people without jobs now as there were when Obama took office. Obama destroyed millions of jobs.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13855 Oct 26, 2012
LadyLawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, buying stock in a company is NOT building that company. Calling your broker and telling him to lock into six million shares of Brookstone doesn't make you a "business builder".
You Tea Party Rubes will fall for anything, I swear.
PS: I bought some Apple Stock last year...does that mean I built Apple?
You're FOS.

Bain invested in these start-ups as VC, and absolutely did help build these companies, providing professional management advice, Board Directors, and support to ensure the businesses succeeded.

Take your lame partisan hack propaganda elsewhere.

Dismissed.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13856 Oct 26, 2012
My, my - the Angry Albany Troll is certainly in a panic today, as she watches Obama go down in flames.

Hilarious.

Next we'll be hearing about Romney eating babies.

What a moron.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13857 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
President Romney WILL get the terroists who killed the Americans in Libya.
Yea, sure. Oh they'll have a drone strike on someone I'm sure...for every supposed terrorist they take out an average of 50 innocents. Keep on believing it though.
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13858 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
There are MILLIONS of people without jobs now as there were when Obama took office. Obama destroyed millions of jobs.
remember when your parents told you to quit playing with your self , you should have paid attention .
Bob

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13859 Oct 26, 2012
A man dies, goes to heaven, stands before St. Peter and sees a huge wall of clocks. The man asks what all the clocks are for and St. Peter explains, "These are lie clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie clock. Every time a person lies, the hands on the clock move."
Pointing to one, the man says,"Whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's." St. Peter answers. "The hands have never moved, indicating she never told a lie."
"Incredible." the man responds. "And whose clock is that?"
St. Peter responds, "That's Abraham Lincoln's. The hands moved twice telling us he told two lies in his entire life."
"Where is Mitt Romney's clock?" the man asks.
"Romney's clock in in Jesus' office." St. Peter says. "He's using it as a ceiling fan."
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13860 Oct 26, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
My, my - the Angry Albany Troll is certainly in a panic today, as she watches Obama go down in flames.
Hilarious.
Next we'll be hearing about Romney eating babies.
What a moron.
C'mon, that would be absurd...he just wants to throw those babies onto the bayonets of Israel's enemies. Fire up the military-industrial complex!!!
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13861 Oct 26, 2012
At least three times Americans being raped and tortured in Libya called out for help and Obama REFUSED and they went to Vegas.

Obama is a piece of crap.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13862 Oct 26, 2012
Obama REFUSED to send help to Americans being murdered in Libya and then he went to Vegas.
Obamination

New Hartford, NY

#13863 Oct 26, 2012
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half, he did not do it, he tripled the deficit instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Save the Trees 39 min Joe Krupinski 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,348
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Mon GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 7,924
Review: Nyhandymannow.com (Feb '14) Mon Jonathan B 2
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1
Cops: Woman drove intoxicated with child in car (Jan '08) Nov 16 CoffeeFreak 117

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:34 am PST

NBC Sports 5:34AM