New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13801 Oct 26, 2012
Following is the sick statement of a piece of crap named Joe Biden.

'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question to father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

#13802 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Romney is going to win and all the lies and crying of you leeches is not going to change that.
If I was one of you leeches, I would stop posting my lies and run out and start looking for a job, your free loading off the taxpayer is over. The job market is slim and you better be one of the first leeches to find a job because when Romney cuts you off the taxpayer nipple you will be beggin in the streets.
Oh, you foolish, foolish little fellow.

First, its unlikely that Romney will win, but if he does, he won't have both houses behind him, so nobody's entitlements are going to get cut. It hasn't happened since the sixties, and its not going to happen now.

Romney is a goofball; a little wooden boy just like Pinochio. The only different is that Pinochio was adorable.

You dreamy little dreamer...
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13803 Oct 26, 2012
LadyLawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Name the businesses that he built with AMERICAN workers.
Tell me...how do you use affirmative action to be elected by voters?
1) Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Steel Dynamics (STLD), where Bain invested just as the company was getting off the ground in 1994. Today, Steel Dynamics is the fifth-largest U.S. steel maker, employing 6,437 workers, according to Chairman and just-retired CEO Keith Busse. That number includes about 4,000 new jobs, with the rest coming via acquisitions. But it goes further than that, Busse says. For every steel worker directly employed, there are three or four jobs created by a network of suppliers. He estimates the total employment base as the result of Steel Dynamics' success at around 25,000. "They were great to work with," Busse recalled of Bain. "They were good providers of financial knowledge. They put people into deals who were very savvy. They could tell you what to do and what not to do."

http://news.investors.com/011312-597772-steel...

2) Staples. Starting with one store in 1986, Staples now is the world's largest office products company with $24 billion in sales in 2009.

3) Sealy

4) Brookstone

5) The Sports Authority

6) Domino's

Now go crawl back under your rock in Albany, you partisan hack liar.
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

#13804 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Following is the sick statement of a piece of crap named Joe Biden.
'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question to father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack
Nut jobs like you are just what the republicans (and Fox News) count on. You rubes have actually been convinced by rich republicans like Mitt Romney that you'll be better off by giving THEM a tax break! The GOP has convinced Tea Party suckers like you that you're better off without a national healthcare plan! I mean, that's like getting a black man to support the KKK.

I have to hand it to GOP...they've manage to convince you Tea Party buffoons to consistently supports political positions which are not in their best interest.

Seriously, how stupid are you when you support a guy who stands at a fund-raiser and tells billionaires that YOU are basically lazy loser looking for a handout?

You can't make this stuff up.
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

#13805 Oct 26, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Steel Dynamics (STLD), where Bain invested just as the company was getting off the ground in 1994. Today, Steel Dynamics is the fifth-largest U.S. steel maker, employing 6,437 workers, according to Chairman and just-retired CEO Keith Busse. That number includes about 4,000 new jobs, with the rest coming via acquisitions. But it goes further than that, Busse says. For every steel worker directly employed, there are three or four jobs created by a network of suppliers. He estimates the total employment base as the result of Steel Dynamics' success at around 25,000. "They were great to work with," Busse recalled of Bain. "They were good providers of financial knowledge. They put people into deals who were very savvy. They could tell you what to do and what not to do."
2) Staples. Starting with one store in 1986, Staples now is the world's largest office products company with $24 billion in sales in 2009.
3) Sealy
4) Brookstone
5) The Sports Authority
6) Domino's
Okay, buying stock in a company is NOT building that company. Calling your broker and telling him to lock into six million shares of Brookstone doesn't make you a "business builder".

You Tea Party Rubes will fall for anything, I swear.

PS: I bought some Apple Stock last year...does that mean I built Apple?
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13806 Oct 26, 2012
Oh Lady Loon,
Romney will win and he will get both house's. He may not get a super majority in the Senate but he will have the majority.

Interesting in how you and your fellow loons are silent on Obama allowing Americans to be raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered and REFUSE to send them help.
LadyLawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you foolish, foolish little fellow.
First, its unlikely that Romney will win, but if he does, he won't have both houses behind him, so nobody's entitlements are going to get cut. It hasn't happened since the sixties, and its not going to happen now.
Romney is a goofball; a little wooden boy just like Pinochio. The only different is that Pinochio was adorable.
You dreamy little dreamer...
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13807 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Oh Lady Loon,
Romney will win and he will get both house's. He may not get a super majority in the Senate but he will have the majority.
Interesting in how you and your fellow loons are silent on Obama allowing Americans to be raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered and REFUSE to send them help.
<quoted text>
So you just ignore all facts in the world huh? Are you like...10 and truly believe because you want it to be a fact, its a fact.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13808 Oct 26, 2012
LadyLawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut jobs like you are just what the republicans (and Fox News) count on. You rubes have actually been convinced by rich republicans like Mitt Romney that you'll be better off by giving THEM a tax break! The GOP has convinced Tea Party suckers like you that you're better off without a national healthcare plan! I mean, that's like getting a black man to support the KKK.
I have to hand it to GOP...they've manage to convince you Tea Party buffoons to consistently supports political positions which are not in their best interest.
Seriously, how stupid are you when you support a guy who stands at a fund-raiser and tells billionaires that YOU are basically lazy loser looking for a handout?
You can't make this stuff up.
It's obvious that you are NOT a lawyer, Lady Lawyer. Lawyers are usually smart. Also, a well established lawyer would not have the time to spend on this forum cutting down Romney as you are. In fact you may just be sitting home...collecting entitlements. Most people getting gov't entitlements want Obama.
Use your common sense....what improvements has Obama made in 4 years. Are we better off? You should read the statistics on middle class families, food stamps, unemployment, and don't forget the price of gas and our nat'l debt....just to name a few. You are too stubborn to see the truth. At least we, that support Romney see that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel, but you should know that there is NO light at the end of the tunnel with Obama. It will be WORSE the next four years if he is elected.
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

#13809 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Oh Lady Loon,
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not sure where you're talking about, but there is rape, sodomy, torture and murder going on in:

1. Somalia
2. Haiti
3. Mexico
4. Sub-Saharan Africa

You could always join the Peace Corps and go help..there's nothing stopping you, is there? Oh, wait..you're just one of those professinoal bitch-and-moaners who complains, but who doesn't REALLY do anything about the problem, right?

Interesting, I'll be you didn't complain when GEorge Bush permitted torture and sodomy of detainees at Guantanamo, did you?
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

#13810 Oct 26, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
3) Sealy
4) Brookstone
5) The Sports Authority
6) Domino's
I bought a coffee at Starbucks today. This makes me a job-creator, because part of that purchase was net profit, which the company will used to open more stores and hire more workers.

Yep...I'm building America's businesses....one vanilla latte at at a time.
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13811 Oct 26, 2012
According to Teddy R, Mitt Romney has built just about every business in America.

Wait..did he invent the Internet? Oh, no that was Al Gore.
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13812 Oct 26, 2012
Nothing proves that Romney is looking out for the middle-class like the $50,000-a-head "Romney fundraiser" at David Koch’s summer home.

Yeah, Romney as a Koch Brother puppet...there's a recipe for middle-class success.

And the Tea Party Rubes are eatin' it up with a spoon.
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13813 Oct 26, 2012
Mitt Romney has never had a mortgage, never had a car payment, never worried about the future for even on minute of his life. He has never taken out a student loan. He has never wanted for anything.

And THIS is the guy who Tea Partiers think best undersands middle-America.
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13814 Oct 26, 2012
I'd like to stay and chat, but my dancing horse needs a pedicure, so I must leave.
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13815 Oct 26, 2012
1 . Romney said that the top earners in this country make the jobs , how many jobs have Romney created in the last 10 years ( numbers please ) 2 . when he was asked what he would do about pay equality for women what was he answer ? 3 . Romney said that 50% of the green energy companys that Obama helped went bankrupt how many really did ?
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#13816 Oct 26, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you are NOT a lawyer, Lady Lawyer. Lawyers are usually smart. Also, a well established lawyer would not have the time to spend on this forum cutting down Romney as you are. In fact you may just be sitting home...collecting entitlements. Most people getting gov't entitlements want Obama.
Use your common sense....what improvements has Obama made in 4 years. Are we better off? You should read the statistics on middle class families, food stamps, unemployment, and don't forget the price of gas and our nat'l debt....just to name a few. You are too stubborn to see the truth. At least we, that support Romney see that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel, but you should know that there is NO light at the end of the tunnel with Obama. It will be WORSE the next four years if he is elected.
I am - in fact - an attorney. And you are quite correct, I am far more educated and intelligent than yourself. Why, I've traveled the World and seen things that you could never hope to. I've studied subjects that you couldn't spell without a dictionary.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13817 Oct 26, 2012
From sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13818 Oct 26, 2012
Obama REFUSED to send help to Americans who spent 7 hours being raped, tortured, and eventually murdered!!!!!!!!! And you liberal loons are discussing what?

You liberal loons would have supported Hitler.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13819 Oct 26, 2012
Mitt Romney Tops 50 Percent in Florida to Lead President Obama by 5 Clear Points
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13820 Oct 26, 2012
CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 6 hr Bruser 7,933
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) 7 hr 31 years an RN 266
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) Thu Calvin James 72
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST