created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,121 - 12,140 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney agreed with so many of Obama's positons during the last debate, I though that Obama might pick him for his running mate.
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney was sweating like he was waiting for test results.
Hitchcock223

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LMAO...I like that "test results" quip!
Hitchcock223

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

If you look really closely, you can see that the strings connected to Romney's jaw are being worked by the Koch Brothers.
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

"meet the new boss...same as the old boss...we WILL get fooled again"
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

The Military Industrial Complex can't wait for Romney to start buying equipment for the invasion of Iran!

Can you say "weapons of mass destruction"?
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney comes off like a businessman, but he really is a "business deconstructor". He never built a real business...Bain Capital was a Gordon Gecko type of business demolisher.

There's a great quote from Citizen Cain:
"There's no trick to making a lot of money...if making a lot of money is all you want to do".

Romney didn't forge American industry, nor did he build anything of substance...he traded EFT's, shuffled papers and sent jobs overseas.
Romney Ryan 2012

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

President Romney is a leader who has built business and has a record to run on.

Obama is a puppet who have used affirmative action at every chance to be elected and has never had success at anything but being a liar.

Romney is winning and will win in a landslide. The Democrats are even running campaign ads in NY?
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LadyLawyer wrote:
Romney comes off like a businessman, but he really is a "business deconstructor". He never built a real business...Bain Capital was a Gordon Gecko type of business demolisher.
There's a great quote from Citizen Cain:
"There's no trick to making a lot of money...if making a lot of money is all you want to do".
Romney didn't forge American industry, nor did he build anything of substance...he traded EFT's, shuffled papers and sent jobs overseas.
Romneys on tv saying that 50% of the green energy companys that Obama helped went bankrupt , its really 8%, and the companys that Romney invested in while running Bain cap. 22% went bankrupt .. and Romney states that the top earners make jobs , how many jobs has Romney made in the last 10 years ..( a number please )
Neoconsuk

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I keep hearing "those businesses Romney (Bain) intentionally crashed were going to fail anyway." A load of crap, IMO, but even if it's true...what kind of person does that? Vultures preying on the jobs of hard working Americans.
hrk co

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Who is Andrea Mancusso?
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

GetReal wrote:
How is Romney going to handle Putin when he crumbles under pressure ala the third debate?
How is Obama going to handle the situation IF he is elected, as he already told Putin (when he didn't know that his Mic was on) that he would have more FLEXIBILITY after the election? Yes, I'm sure that Obama wants to have lots of flexibility!!!
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
President Romney is a leader who has built business and has a record to run on.
Obama is a puppet who have used affirmative action at every chance to be elected and has never had success at anything but being a liar.
Romney is winning and will win in a landslide. The Democrats are even running campaign ads in NY?
Really? Name the businesses that he built with AMERICAN workers.

Tell me...how do you use affirmative action to be elected by voters?
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney is going to win and all the lies and crying of you leeches is not going to change that.

If I was one of you leeches, I would stop posting my lies and run out and start looking for a job, your free loading off the taxpayer is over. The job market is slim and you better be one of the first leeches to find a job because when Romney cuts you off the taxpayer nipple you will be beggin in the streets.
LadyLawyer

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

hrk co wrote:
Who is Andrea Mancusso?
Andrea Mancuso is a designer with a long experience as furniture and lighting design and he is part of Nigel Coates Studio’s team.

From Hypnerotosphere, an installation presented at the 11th Venice Architecture Biennale in 2008, he has been involved in many other projects with links to Alessi, AVMazzega, Ceramica Bardelli, Fornasetti, Frag, Fratelli Boffi, Poltronova, Slamp, Varaschin and Swarovski.

A subtle irony and sense of discovery are essential signs of his design language that combines craft techniques with digital knowledge.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Isn't it Obama who BOWED down to the leaders of other countries? That is the sign of weakness tha the world leaders laughed at.
Romney will not be bwoing down to anybody!
So True....Obama snubs Israel's leader and bows to the Ssudi King. It is so obvious that Obama dislikes Israel (our ally) and likes and supports the Muslim countries.
It's his Muslim roots!!See the movie 2016, Obama's America. His biological Muslim father would be very proud of him.
Neoconsuk

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
So True....Obama snubs Israel's leader and bows to the Ssudi King. It is so obvious that Obama dislikes Israel (our ally) and likes and supports the Muslim countries.
It's his Muslim roots!!See the movie 2016, Obama's America. His biological Muslim father would be very proud of him.
Screw Israel..."our ally my azz" We are nothing but bullet stoppers for them. And what exactly do they do for us, these great "allies"?

To see what Israel really thinks of us look into the "USS Liberty".
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Isn't it Obama who BOWED down to the leaders of other countries? That is the sign of weakness tha the world leaders laughed at.
Romney will not be bwoing down to anybody!
If your going to be using my.name, spell your words properly.

Bill clinton bowed to obama after his speech...no one found him weak there. Romney bowed to the princes of dubai, no one found that weak. I guess the double standard lives on.
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Romney is going to win and all the lies and crying of you leeches is not going to change that.
If I was one of you leeches, I would stop posting my lies and run out and start looking for a job, your free loading off the taxpayer is over. The job market is slim and you better be one of the first leeches to find a job because when Romney cuts you off the taxpayer nipple you will be beggin in the streets.
Youre confusing lies with facts you dont like
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama THREE times REFUSED to help Amerians being raped, tortured and murdered in Libya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••