created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,061 - 12,080 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

obama;"It's all about trust"

LMAO
Parker

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead - tell us all about the heroic military service histories of Obama and Joe Biden now.
Fool.
Military people are among the stupidest on the planet. Why on Earth do you consider military service as some sort of prerequisite to effective management of a country?
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

in 2011 Romney paid 14.1 % in taxes Obama paid 20 % in taxes , do you think Romney will cut his own loop holes ...
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead - tell us all about the heroic military service histories of Obama and Joe Biden now.
Fool.
Typical neocon response. That's not the point. You don't see Obama putting millions of lives at risk over fictitious "wmd's". Now we've got another chickenhawk who can't wait to throw our babies onto the bayonets of Israel's enemies. We are on the verge of WWIII and the last thing we need is another neocon chickenhawk. I'm no Obama fan either...we need a Gary Johnson.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Military people are among the stupidest on the planet. Why on Earth do you consider military service as some sort of prerequisite to effective management of a country?
Some of the most intelligent people I've worked with (certainly not all) were in the military. The stupidity is primarily in Washington.
DSS COVERT

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Who is Andrea Mancusso
DSS COVERT

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
time for conversing with a partisan hack and fiscal illiterate who describes federal revenue reductions as increases in federal outlay.
You're a lying partisan hack.
Shoo, troll.
Who is Andrea Mancusso
DSS COVERT

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

DSS COVERT wrote:
Who is Andrea Mancusso
Who is Andrea Mancusso???
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I find that a little offensive, but personal FEELINGS aside, I'll shoot you some facts. I am retired, FULLY retired, at 40 years old. On that retirement I am above the median income for the town that I retired to. I have free medical for life, as well as family medical for $400 per year, and that's FREE prescriptions and NO co-pay. I have 2 degrees, for free, ZERO money out of pocket. I am tax exempt for local taxes (land), I receive free vehicle registration, and hunting/fishing licenses for $5. I get free admission to all state/federal park and commissary priviledges (meat is $2 PER POUND cheaper than anywhere YOU'LL find). On top of that there are "perks". You know, free ski passes, Steelers and Yankees tickets, movies at the theater, but I'm sure you get those too. All in all, I don't FEEL stupid. But since I just hunt, fish, and golf (oh ya, for free) all day, I don't get around people as much as you do at your work to compare "stupid"!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with the Obamatools on this thread, mate - your argument is with them. They're the ones desperately trying to spin up a bullsh!t issue over Romney's lack of military service to deflect attention from Obama's record of abject failure and incompetence across the board as POTUS.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>Typical neocon response. That's not the point. You don't see Obama putting millions of lives at risk over fictitious "wmd's".
No - instead we see Obama quadrupling the death toll in Afghanistan: 1500 dead American boys in Afghanistan under Obama's command.

Typical cretinous response from a dope who doesn't even know what "neocon" means ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DSS COVERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Andrea Mancusso
You psychiatrist - she wants you to call right away. Something about not talking your meds ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

"He is harshly critical of his own party and the Obama administration, arguing that the president is no different than most other Washington Democrats in his willingness to kowtow to Wall Street."

"President Obama and Biden, he writes, are “both financially illiterate.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/828...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

"Charles Woods, the father Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, reveals details of meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at the publically broadcast memorial service for the slain Americans at Andrews Air Force Base only days after the attack. And, in a recent radio appearance, Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya)."

“When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, says Woods,“he kind of just mumbled, you know,‘I’m sorry.’ His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder like he could not look me in the eye. And it was not a sincere,‘I’m really sorry, you know, that you’re son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of whining type,‘I’m sorry.’”

"Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

“It just didn’t feel right,” he says of his encounter with the commander in chief.“And now that it’s coming out that apparently the White House situation room was watching our people die in real time, as this was happening,” Woods says, he wants answers on what happened—and why there was no apparent effort to save his son’s life."

“Well, this is what Hillary did,” Woods continues.“She came over and, you know, did the same thing—separately came over and talked with me. I gave her a hug, shook her hand. And she did not appear to be one bit sincere—at all. And you know, she mentioned that the thing about, we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video. That was the first time I had even heard about anything like that.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/father-sl...

Throw these dishonorable bums out.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

( CNSNews.com )- "The White House is declining to say when President Barack Obama first learned of three e-mails that the State Department sent to the White House on Sept. 11, 2012, directly notifying the Executive Office of the President that the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was under attack, that U.S. Amb. Chris Stevens was at the Benghazi mission at the time of the attack, and that the group Ansar al-Sharia had taken credit for the attack."

"The White House also declined to say when the president first met with the National Security Council after the Benghazi attack."

“I have been asked by one of our spokespeople to relay ‘that we decline to comment,’” said White House National Security Staff aide Debbie Bird in a written response to CNSNews.com ."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wh-we-decline...

"We decline to comment."

Lying bastards. Throw them out.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Why anyone voting for Obama after 4 years of clear incompetence and failure might as well wear a sign saying, "I am a credulous fool."

http://thehayride.com/2012/09/maybe-the-best-...
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Hey Teddy I bet you have a dog because no woman would want a jerk like you around.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
"Charles Woods, the father Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, reveals details of meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at the publically broadcast memorial service for the slain Americans at Andrews Air Force Base only days after the attack. And, in a recent radio appearance, Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya)."
“When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, says Woods,“he kind of just mumbled, you know,‘I’m sorry.’ His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder like he could not look me in the eye. And it was not a sincere,‘I’m really sorry, you know, that you’re son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of whining type,‘I’m sorry.’”
"Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”
“It just didn’t feel right,” he says of his encounter with the commander in chief.“And now that it’s coming out that apparently the White House situation room was watching our people die in real time, as this was happening,” Woods says, he wants answers on what happened—and why there was no apparent effort to save his son’s life."
“Well, this is what Hillary did,” Woods continues.“She came over and, you know, did the same thing—separately came over and talked with me. I gave her a hug, shook her hand. And she did not appear to be one bit sincere—at all. And you know, she mentioned that the thing about, we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video. That was the first time I had even heard about anything like that.”
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/father-sl...
Throw these dishonorable bums out.
I understand what you're saying, and it's tragic, all the way around, but to answr a point Mr. Woods said, the security team called off the back-up forces (local militia) and told them to stand down...
Bye Bye Obama

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Huge layoffs are coming at the end of the year and if Barack Hussein Obama wins you will see more huge drops in the Dow Jones.

The dog eating coke snorting pot smoker has had almost 4 years to change the path of our economy and Obama has made things worse. The liberals media is lying to you and unemployment went down because people are dropping off the unemployment roles because their 99 weeks are up.

Obama lied about BENGHAZIGATE and should be IMPEACHED for what he's done. The liberal media is totally ignoring the whole incident and the problems in Afghanistan. Another American was killed by a Green on blue attack. Did you see it on CNN, MSNBC, CNS, ABC, NBC? No. I watch the news and click around and I seen nothing. Obama and the liberal Democrats are just vile and disgusting.

A vote for Obama is a vote to destroy America. Just think what Obama will do with almost unlimited power. Obama already has bypassed the Congresss Obama will do much worse with 4 more years. God help America. Americans help your country by getting rid of Barack Hussein Obama. Did you even know that Obama ate a dog, stuided the Koran, smoked pot and snorted cocaine? It's true and it's from Obama's own words in 'Dreams from my father" Obama's father killed a man driving drunk and died in a drunk driving accident when he hit a tree in Africa.

Obama's mother Staney was a hippe dippie atheist who dumped Obama off at her parents when she married her second black Mussim and ballooned up into a fat pig. It's all true. Obama then threw his own grandmother "Toots" under the bus for political points when he called her a racist when she was afraid of a large group of black on the corner. No Obama, that's called common sense, not racism.

My fellow Americans, the liberal media news and TV programs are pulling oiut all the stops because they know Obama is losing right now. Obama and the Democrats have brought us the most hateful, hatemongering, name calling juvenile campaign in American history.

I ask you to please vote form Mitt Romney and throw Obama out into the streets. Let Obama go back to Rev Wright's racist church and be a community organizer because he sure as heck wasn't a president. Obama hs been campaigning for the entire 4 years as president. It's time to go Obama.

Cuomo isn't the only one to use this expression before Sarah Palin.. that bastion of intelligence, "Chrissie" (tingle up my leg) Matthews used it himself-- he said it once in 2000 referring to Bill Clinton "shucking and jiving" and again in 2006 referring to Hillary Clinton-- I notice the so called author of this article left those little tidbits out.. the bloody hypocrisy is stunning.

What do I think. Yahoo is a shill for Obama as well as all other TV media except Fox news.

Obama is running a hatemongering, fearmongering, name calling campaign. Where's no drama Obama and campaigns should be civil. When you're losing Obama you go back on your words. It's a pitiful undignified thing to do Obama and you must go. Vote Mitt Romney on Nov.6th.
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Colin Powell endorses Obama for second term - "I'm not quite sure which Governor Romney we'd be getting with respect to foreign policy," Powell said, calling Romney's foreign policy "a moving target."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••