created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,540 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 603)

Showing posts 12,041 - 12,060 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13688
Oct 25, 2012
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
Really, and where do you pull that stat out of. If there are people that make over 1,000,000 a year and don't pay taxes than Mitt's plan to take away their deductions will make them start paying taxes. The Obama plan of just raising rates will not get one more dime. So you have just posted another reason to VOTE for MITT!!!!
kudos on the drug testing.
I double agree on drug testing the politicians.
<quoted text>
google it , lots of sites
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13689
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it also says 491,000 people making over 100,000 a year pay no taxes ...
Ben Gleck

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13690
Oct 25, 2012
 
So how would they know?
Anyway, Romney is the one taking away the dedcutions and Obama is doing nothing so Romney is the man.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
google it , lots of sites
abc

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13691
Oct 25, 2012
 
for sure
They live

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13692
Oct 25, 2012
 
S U B M I T
They live

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13693
Oct 25, 2012
 
S L E E P
abc

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13695
Oct 25, 2012
 
correct
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13696
Oct 25, 2012
 
Obama's religious background. This is from a CNN article titled, "Is Obama the WRONG kind of Christian."

Mansfield says Obama is the first president who wasn’t raised in a Christian home. Obama’s mother was an atheist and his grandparents were religious skeptics (Obama’s family has challenged the description of his mother as an atheist. Obama called her “the most spiritually awakened” person he’d ever known, and his sister called their mother an agnostic).

CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories

Mansfield called Obama’s boyhood a “religious swirl. He was exposed to Catholicism, Islam, and strains of Hinduism and Buddhism while growing up in Indonesia during the 1960s.

“In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology,” Obama said in Mansfield’s book.“On Easter or Christmas Day, my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.”

Obama became a Christian while he was a community organizer in Chicago. He joined a predominantly black United Church of Christ. The UCC became the first mainline Protestant denomination to officially support same-sex marriage in 2005.

Obama’s faith showed many of the elements of a liberal Protestant church: an emphasis on the separation of church and state, religious tolerance and the refusal to embrace a literal reading of the Bible.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13697
Oct 25, 2012
 
I can't vote! If I did those clowns are bigger apes then I!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13698
Oct 25, 2012
 
US Citizen wrote:
Obama's religious background. This is from a CNN article titled, "Is Obama the WRONG kind of Christian."
Mansfield says Obama is the first president who wasn’t raised in a Christian home. Obama’s mother was an atheist and his grandparents were religious skeptics (Obama’s family has challenged the description of his mother as an atheist. Obama called her “the most spiritually awakened” person he’d ever known, and his sister called their mother an agnostic).
CNN’s Belief Blog: The faith angles behind the biggest stories
Mansfield called Obama’s boyhood a “religious swirl. He was exposed to Catholicism, Islam, and strains of Hinduism and Buddhism while growing up in Indonesia during the 1960s.
“In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology,” Obama said in Mansfield’s book.“On Easter or Christmas Day, my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.”
Obama became a Christian while he was a community organizer in Chicago. He joined a predominantly black United Church of Christ. The UCC became the first mainline Protestant denomination to officially support same-sex marriage in 2005.
Obama’s faith showed many of the elements of a liberal Protestant church: an emphasis on the separation of church and state, religious tolerance and the refusal to embrace a literal reading of the Bible.
You forgot Racism, as preached in Rev Wrights church for the twenty years that obama sat in a pew there.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13699
Oct 25, 2012
 
Bubba wrote:
it also says 491,000 people making over 100,000 a year pay no taxes ...
so what's your point? Class warfare, obamasan?
Parker

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13700
Oct 25, 2012
 
Key and Peele
utterly hilarious!
Debate Critique
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheTruthWillSetY ouFree

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13702
Oct 25, 2012
 
Single white women need a hero.

WE DON'T HAVE ONE, Gloria Steinem.

We never really did. The blacks said it out loud when fighting for their rights. They said "This does not include white women".

What is the problem? Its time to solve it. NOW!

The Opression must end!
Neoconsuk

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13703
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheTruthWillSetYouFree wrote:
Single white women need a hero.
WE DON'T HAVE ONE, Gloria Steinem.
We never really did. The blacks said it out loud when fighting for their rights. They said "This does not include white women".
What is the problem? Its time to solve it. NOW!
The Opression must end!
I don't know if she's single or not but Jill Stien rocks...there's a white woman president for ya.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13704
Oct 25, 2012
 
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> yes it can be changed by congress but that takes time the PRES just can't go cutting and cutting the way people think they can
There has to be a law change and that change has to reform how the Mandatory works.
And I do agree everything in the U,S. Budget should be open to cuts.
Have a nice night
Elect Romney and keep filling Congress with TEA Party-backed candidates across the board in 2 weeks you'll see exactly how easily & quickly it can be done.

Otherwise, you're just helping bury the once-greatest nation on earth.

You do agree everything in the U,S. Budget should be open to cuts? Great news - I applaud you for it as a patriot.

Now go prove it - put your votes where your mouth is. Throw the Big-Government statists out of Washington.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13705
Oct 25, 2012
 
Northwoods Ponytailed Hippie Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys and Bush's of America,are always eager for war,as long as they don't have to go.Romney,says he supported the Viet Nam war,yet did everything he could do,to keep from serving.He says he supported both Bush wars,but his 5 big strong sons never served.Although their mother Ann,likened their 2 yrs. trying to mormonize the world,to serving in the military.Same with bush2,hid out in the guard,yet says he supported the Nam war.Him and cheney.couldn't wait to start a war,yet both did everything possible to avoid serving in a war zone.Just more phoney tough conservatives.
Go ahead - tell us all about the heroic military service histories of Obama and Joe Biden now.

Fool.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13706
Oct 25, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm.gonna assume you only know how to use topix because despite the fact that the campaign websites CLEARLY show that romney is planning to add spending by 6.5 trillion while obama plans to cut spending by 4 trillion, you can't seem to find it.
that or you know some magical second website. So please seeing that you can't seem to find their campaign websites and read, please tell me what you believe is romney's net addition tob the deficit vs obama.
Ill be waiting for your lack of an answer because your a PARTISAN HACK
time for conversing with a partisan hack and fiscal illiterate who describes federal revenue reductions as increases in federal outlay.

You're a lying partisan hack.

Shoo, troll.
BEANS BURRITTO

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13707
Oct 25, 2012
 
DON'T WASTE YOUR GAS
Matt

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13709
Oct 25, 2012
 
Ben Gleck wrote:
So how would they know?
Anyway, Romney is the one taking away the dedcutions and Obama is doing nothing so Romney is the man.
<quoted text>
Romney said the rich shouldn't pay more than they do now .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13710
Oct 25, 2012
 
TheTruthWillSetYouFree wrote:
Single white women need a hero.
WE DON'T HAVE ONE, Gloria Steinem.
We never really did. The blacks said it out loud when fighting for their rights. They said "This does not include white women".
What is the problem? Its time to solve it. NOW!
The Opression must end!
?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,041 - 12,060 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 7:26PM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••