created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,595 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 602)

Showing posts 12,021 - 12,040 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fairness

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
About the only thing I like about Obama...he's put some daylight between us and Israel. As far as the consequences of Iran's nuclear program, we sent millions to them under Bush II for their nuclear developement. And when's the last time Iran invaded or did a 1st strike on anyone? You'd probably have to go back 80 yrs. We, on the other hand, incinerated 250,000 men, women and children in one day, and now we're the holier than thou purveyors of nuclear technology. Talk about hypocrisy.
"let's throw our children onto the bayonets of Israel's enemies!". Screw that...check out the USS Liberty...nice "allies".
I remember when the attack on the USS Liberty happened.Israel,lied about it then and has lied about it till this day.They knew exactly what they were doing.They got the "BOMB",let them fight their own battles.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

It's interesting to me that Obama visited Israel, before the last election, Probably to help get elected, but he has NOT visited Israel since he became president. Does that tell you something? He is enemies with Israel, but he will only make the American people THINK that he is for Israel. Obama attended a Muslim school as a young boy, and Muslim beliefs have been engrained in him.
fairness

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mandatory spending" is a bullsh!t MYTH - a fiction created and perpetuated by Big Government Statists of the Permanent Professional Political Class in Washington to snow the rubes and maintain their subjugation of the American people.
100% of the federal budget can and should be on the chopping block - and it takes nothing more than Congress voting to change existing law to make ANY "mandatory" spending open to cuts as deep as necessary to restore federal spending to its historical norm <18% and start paying down the excessive debt run up by the incompetent Obama administration.
Ya,now try to get a congressman to cut a program or law that benefits his district or state.Your boy Ryan,got in line for as much federal money as he could get for his district.Then he runs around lying about being A fiscal conservative.Save your bullshit lies,for your fellow travelers.
fairness

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Well,I see Jon Stewart of the Daily Show,finally got around to calling out the repuke senators,for refusing to pass the bill that would have gave money to help vets get jobs.You can always count on the repukes to screw veterans.
Neoconsuk

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys and Bush's of America,are always eager for war,as long as they don't have to go.Romney,says he supported the Viet Nam war,yet did everything he could do,to keep from serving.He says he supported both Bush wars,but his 5 big strong sons never served.Although their mother Ann,likened their 2 yrs. trying to mormonize the world,to serving in the military.Same with bush2,hid out in the
guard,yet says he supported the Nam war.Him
and cheney.couldn't wait to start a war,yet both
did everything possible to avoid serving in a war
zone.Just more phoney tough conservatives.
And I love this one..."my son (so and so) is serving by driving the campaign bus..he's hardly slept in days.". Romney is full blown, dyed in the wool CHICKENHAWK.
Neoconsuk

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys and Bush's of America,are always eager for war,as long as they don't have to go.Romney,says he supported the Viet Nam war,yet did everything he could do,to keep from serving.He says he supported both Bush wars,but his 5 big strong sons never served.Although their mother Ann,likened their 2 yrs. trying to mormonize the world,to serving in the military.Same with bush2,hid out in the
guard,yet says he supported the Nam war.Him
and cheney.couldn't wait to start a war,yet both
did everything possible to avoid serving in a war
zone.Just more phoney tough conservatives.
I believe it was Chris Hedges (truthdig) that wrote a column on how the Bush family has armed and supported the last three of America's worst enemies, going back to Hitler. The Feds had to bring out the "trading with the enemy" act to finally stop Prescott Bush from dealing with the nazies.
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
And by seriously suggesting Obama can be trusted to deliver bigger cuts in the size of the federal government than Romney, you have proven yourself to be either a lying partisan hack or a credulous idiot - or both.
I'm.gonna assume you only know how to use topix because despite the fact that the campaign websites CLEARLY show that romney is planning to add spending by 6.5 trillion while obama plans to cut spending by 4 trillion, you can't seem to find it.

that or you know some magical second website. So please seeing that you can't seem to find their campaign websites and read, please tell me what you believe is romney's net addition tob the deficit vs obama.

Ill be waiting for your lack of an answer because your a PARTISAN HACK
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>AND yet OBAMA is the one that has cut the deficit and has increased spending the smallest percentage since IKE/
Have a nice night
Yo, how did you get better crack than me, "Barry Blow"?
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm.gonna assume you only know how to use topix because despite the fact that the campaign websites CLEARLY show that romney is planning to add spending by 6.5 trillion while obama plans to cut spending by 4 trillion, you can't seem to find it.
that or you know some magical second website. So please seeing that you can't seem to find their campaign websites and read, please tell me what you believe is romney's net addition tob the deficit vs obama.
Yo, they must be sprinkling "Pixie dust" on yo crack before you smokes it, you's just flibba flabben, the brother in the house is just lying and laughing at yo dumb ass, you know obama is lying, because he's smiling, even he can't believe how some folks believes the same shit twice.
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
Well,I see Jon Stewart of the Daily Show,finally got around to calling out the repuke senators,for refusing to pass the bill that would have gave money to help vets get jobs.You can always count on the repukes to screw veterans.
Yo, you right! Look at Eisenhower, all he did was play golf.
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was Chris Hedges (truthdig) that wrote a column on how the Bush family has armed and supported the last three of America's worst enemies, going back to Hitler. The Feds had to bring out the "trading with the enemy" act to finally stop Prescott Bush from dealing with the nazies.
Yo, you right! I heard obama mama family way back was slave owners and made hoodies for the Klan, too. Oh , is bush running agin?
Ben Gleck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

President Mitt should end welfare on day one. Anuyone who wants assisstance should subit ti drug testing and give up their right to vote until they go to work. The next thing President Mitt should do is tax the 47 percent, in that way everyone will pay a share of the cost of government.
People that cannot find jobs will get help but they will meed to WORK to get that help, shovel side walks, mow grass etc. No more sitting at home and collecting a check.
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
blow on this,ass-hole.Your momma did.
Yo, the truth hurt don't it redneck, Mo-ron, sorry bout yo house having wheels on it.
Barry Blow

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ben Gleck wrote:
President Mitt should end welfare on day one. Anuyone who wants assisstance should subit ti drug testing and give up their right to vote until they go to work. The next thing President Mitt should do is tax the 47 percent, in that way everyone will pay a share of the cost of government.
People that cannot find jobs will get help but they will meed to WORK to get that help, shovel side walks, mow grass etc. No more sitting at home and collecting a check.
Oh , I get it, you trying to scare the democrats fo Halloweenie, that is some scary sit fo some peeps.

Since: Jan 10

ishmael.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Ben Gleck

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The 3 deadly four letter words democras hate:
WORK
EARN
FAIR
GIR

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Another BS claim by Obama that he is going to "save us" and cut the deficit and spending? He spewed the same crap 4 years ago and has done NOTHING. His cover ups, apologetic trips, over spending and undercutting, made for TV politics are pefect for a current reality tv show - but not for the citizens who give a rats ass about our future and our kids future. His time was not well spent and therefore we need to replace him. Romney 2012 - FOR THE PEOPLE!!!
Matt

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

53 Percent wrote:
<quoted text> Have you always been a stupid Obama supporter?
have you always been an a-- hole
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ben Gleck wrote:
do you know there are over 7,000 individuals or families that earn over 1,000,000 a year that pay no federal income taxes , I agree with you that drug testing should be done , but not just for assisstance , anybody who gets a check from any government local , county , state , or federal including polititions ....
Ben Gleck

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Really, and where do you pull that stat out of. If there are people that make over 1,000,000 a year and don't pay taxes than Mitt's plan to take away their deductions will make them start paying taxes. The Obama plan of just raising rates will not get one more dime. So you have just posted another reason to VOTE for MITT!!!!

kudos on the drug testing.
I double agree on drug testing the politicians.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know there are over 7,000 individuals or families that earn over 1,000,000 a year that pay no federal income taxes , I agree with you that drug testing should be done , but not just for assisstance , anybody who gets a check from any government local , county , state , or federal including polititions ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,021 - 12,040 of16,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••