New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,719 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Tyrone Hardone

Carthage, NY

#13651 Oct 24, 2012
you is a bunch of honky's if ya don't vote for the black brutha.
Small Bird

United States

#13652 Oct 24, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Otherwise you are saying Romney has or will change from what he was in Mass.?
I don't think so, He will do the same for the country as he did in mass.
In Mass. it is the LAW that the GOV. has to submit a balanced budget, so when he did cut taxes he turned around and raised fees and started 22 NEW fees that the middle class and poor had to pay so he could balance his budget.
As Pres. he will cut taxes cut the 30% of the budget he can increase spending on the mill by 5 trillion and put us even deeper into debt.
Have a nice day
I'm saying that governing a state is different from governing an entire country.
Matt

Fort Plain, NY

#13653 Oct 24, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Obama knew of the attack on Americans in Libya and he did nothing. Obama allowed muslim extremists to slaughter Americans.
you do know that 40 americans are murdered every day in the US by foreigners ...
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#13654 Oct 24, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
thats how to get rid of the 47%
But what if this new generation that needs to go fight that war feel that they are "too important to go to war"....just as Romney did? THEN what will we do?!
Matt

Fort Plain, NY

#13655 Oct 24, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if this new generation that needs to go fight that war feel that they are "too important to go to war"....just as Romney did? THEN what will we do?!
those 47% that Romney dismisses are most of the ones that fight now , and unlike Romney and his kids there are people that will fight for this country ....
53 Percent

Orlando, FL

#13656 Oct 24, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
those 47% that Romney dismisses are most of the ones that fight now , and unlike Romney and his kids there are people that will fight for this country ....
Have you always been a stupid Obama supporter?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13657 Oct 24, 2012
Small Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that governing a state is different from governing an entire country.
So YOU really think he would do something diff.?
The ONLY reason he had a balanced budget 4 years in a row was it is MASS. LAW. the GOV. has to put forth a bal. budget.
and did you bother looking up how he did it and gave his millionaire friends tax cuts?
He cut programs for the poor and middle class , He increased the 23 fees they already had and added 22 MORE fees on top of them.
He has said he is going to cut taxes 20% across the board [ maybe he is thinking what he would do if he did win and the DEMs took us off the cliff ] He is also going to raise the budget for the Mill by 2 Trillion dollars,
That sounds GREAT and I wish there was some way he could do it but the numbers do NOT add up and he can't or won't give us the real info on just how he would do all this.
Think about it, He can cut 30% of the nat. budget [ 70% is mandatory by law] and in order to balance the budget like he says he is going to do he would have to cut out that 30% and make up some " FEEs" to make up the 2 trillion increase in Mill. spending.
Have a nice night
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13658 Oct 24, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Romney wanting to add 2 trillion to the deficit right off the bat with only 250 billion in cuts. Then he wants to cut taxes by 5 trillion. Thats an add to debt of 6.5 trillion per year. Thats FROM HIS WEBSITE. Ignore it if you want. You have already proven your a PARTISAN HACK.
And by seriously suggesting Obama can be trusted to deliver bigger cuts in the size of the federal government than Romney, you have proven yourself to be either a lying partisan hack or a credulous idiot - or both.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13659 Oct 24, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing that 70% of the budget comes under mandatory spending, they can only cut from the other 30%.
So if Romney cuts taxes 20% across the board and increases the MILL. budget by 5 Trillion dollars I have to say Obama.
Have a nice day
"Mandatory spending" is a bullsh!t MYTH - a fiction created and perpetuated by Big Government Statists of the Permanent Professional Political Class in Washington to snow the rubes and maintain their subjugation of the American people.

100% of the federal budget can and should be on the chopping block - and it takes nothing more than Congress voting to change existing law to make ANY "mandatory" spending open to cuts as deep as necessary to restore federal spending to its historical norm <18% and start paying down the excessive debt run up by the incompetent Obama administration.

Location hidden

#13660 Oct 24, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mandatory spending" is a bullsh!t MYTH - a fiction created and perpetuated by Big Government Statists of the Permanent Professional Political Class in Washington to snow the rubes and maintain their subjugation of the American people.
100% of the federal budget can and should be on the chopping block - and it takes nothing more than Congress voting to change existing law to make ANY "mandatory" spending open to cuts as deep as necessary to restore federal spending to its historical norm <18% and start paying down the excessive debt run up by the incompetent Obama administration.
IT is?
I see you never bother to read any of the posts I put up about appropriations
http://www.results.org/issues/the_federal_bud...
and http://useconomy.about.com/od/fiscalpolicy/p/...
There are a lot more here http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
AND yes it can be changed by congress but that takes time the PRES just can't go cutting and cutting the way people think they can
There has to be a law change and that change has to reform how the Mandatory works.
And I do agree everything in the U,S. Budget should be open to cuts.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#13661 Oct 24, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
And by seriously suggesting Obama can be trusted to deliver bigger cuts in the size of the federal government than Romney, you have proven yourself to be either a lying partisan hack or a credulous idiot - or both.
AND yet OBAMA is the one that has cut the deficit and has increased spending the smallest percentage since IKE/
Have a nice night
fairness

Massena, NY

#13662 Oct 24, 2012
Barry Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
Mo-ron
blow on this,ass-hole.Your momma did.
old time citizen

Batavia, NY

#13663 Oct 24, 2012
On November 6th, go to yor local Walmart and get yourself a case of beer. Then go Vote for either Romney or Obama. After you vote, go home and drink your beer. Get up the next day and whom ever is in office, it will be the same old CRAP. NO DIFFERENCE.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13664 Oct 24, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys and Bush's of America,are always eager for war,as long as they don't have to go.Romney,says he supported the Viet Nam war,yet did everything he could do,to keep from serving.He says he supported both Bush wars,but his 5 big strong sons never served.Although their mother Ann,likened their 2 yrs. trying to mormonize the world,to serving in the military.Same with bush2,hid out in the guard,yet says he supported the Nam war.Him and cheney.couldn't wait to start a war,yet both did everything possible to avoid serving in a war zone.Just more phoney tough conservatives.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13665 Oct 24, 2012
53 Percent wrote:
<quoted text> Have you always been a stupid Obama supporter?
Have you always been a dick licker for rich p ricks,like rmoney.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13666 Oct 24, 2012
Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
About the only thing I like about Obama...he's put some daylight between us and Israel. As far as the consequences of Iran's nuclear program, we sent millions to them under Bush II for their nuclear developement. And when's the last time Iran invaded or did a 1st strike on anyone? You'd probably have to go back 80 yrs. We, on the other hand, incinerated 250,000 men, women and children in one day, and now we're the holier than thou purveyors of nuclear technology. Talk about hypocrisy.
"let's throw our children onto the bayonets of Israel's enemies!". Screw that...check out the USS Liberty...nice "allies".
I remember when the attack on the USS Liberty happened.Israel,lied about it then and has lied about it till this day.They knew exactly what they were doing.They got the "BOMB",let them fight their own battles.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13667 Oct 24, 2012
It's interesting to me that Obama visited Israel, before the last election, Probably to help get elected, but he has NOT visited Israel since he became president. Does that tell you something? He is enemies with Israel, but he will only make the American people THINK that he is for Israel. Obama attended a Muslim school as a young boy, and Muslim beliefs have been engrained in him.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13668 Oct 24, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,now try to get a congressman to cut a program or law that benefits his district or state.Your boy Ryan,got in line for as much federal money as he could get for his district.Then he runs around lying about being A fiscal conservative.Save your bullshit lies,for your fellow travelers.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13669 Oct 24, 2012
Well,I see Jon Stewart of the Daily Show,finally got around to calling out the repuke senators,for refusing to pass the bill that would have gave money to help vets get jobs.You can always count on the repukes to screw veterans.
Neoconsuk

Garner, NC

#13671 Oct 24, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys and Bush's of America,are always eager for war,as long as they don't have to go.Romney,says he supported the Viet Nam war,yet did everything he could do,to keep from serving.He says he supported both Bush wars,but his 5 big strong sons never served.Although their mother Ann,likened their 2 yrs. trying to mormonize the world,to serving in the military.Same with bush2,hid out in the
guard,yet says he supported the Nam war.Him
and cheney.couldn't wait to start a war,yet both
did everything possible to avoid serving in a war
zone.Just more phoney tough conservatives.
And I love this one..."my son (so and so) is serving by driving the campaign bus..he's hardly slept in days.". Romney is full blown, dyed in the wool CHICKENHAWK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) 10 min yuppie 61
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 8,018
News 4 Long Island men charged with burglary in Dove... (Sep '12) 9 hr VeggieBurger 6
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... 9 hr VeggieBurger 2
Review: Kenneth Severinsen Fri DieKenny 1
Review: Paula S. Gilbert, LMHC Apr 30 Bill 1
jeroen dijsselbloem an aegomorphus piece of exc... Apr 30 Joe 2
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]