New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#13490 Oct 23, 2012
Barrack Hussein wrote:
Why is Obama giving war weapons to Terroists and takng guns from Americans?
Maybe for the same reason he learning to pilot Air Force One for take offs and has no interest in learning to land Air Force One.

Kind of makes ya wonder!

It amazes me how they could have voted this loser into office.

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#13491 Oct 23, 2012
Small Bird wrote:
I like to eat apples and bananas. Romney wants to condemn us all to eat nothing but corn and brocoli. I won't allow it.
Better then chitterlings and peach soda!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13492 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Bush left office with a deficit LESS than 450 billion. I don't know what liberal nut site you get your lies from but you are WRONG. Obama increased the Bush deficit by almost 400 percent his first year in office and thar is FACT.
<quoted text>
AGAIN back up what you are saying with some proof.
450Billion was about what BushIIs LOWEST deficit was NOT his Highest.
and all you have to do is look it up at the U.S. GAO website.
the real FACT is the first year he was in office [ the year Clinton made up the budget] the deficit was 133 Billion 285 Mill
The first year G.W. made up the budget the deficit was 420 billion 772 mill that was F/Y 2001/02 and that was his lowest deficit.
and it goes up fron there.
02/03 it was 554 bill, 995 mill
03/04 595 bill, 821mill
04/05 553bill, 656mill.
05/06 574 bill. 264 mill
06/07 500 bill. 679 mill. 07/08 1 Trillion 17 bill, 71 mill. and the last budget G.W. made [ the one Obama had for his first year ] 1 Trillion 885 bill, 104 mill
and unlike YOU I will tell people where I got this info.
http;//home.adelphi.edu/sbloch /deficits.html
You can also find out the percent increase Obama has made in the budget here
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Come on back up your lies with some hard proof, show us even one web site that says that G.W. Bush left office with a deficit of 450Billion or less.
OH!! I just figured it out YOU MUST be talking about G.H.W. Bush [ BUSH I NOT G.W. Bush. but he did come close to your 450 billion deficit he did have one year 1990/91 of 431 Billion 989 mill.]
So I guess you must be talking about G.H.W. Bush and NOT G.W. Bush.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#13493 Oct 23, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Interesting that Obama (supposedly our commander in chief) doesn't know that bayonets and horses are used in the military. He tried to give a sarcastic response to Romney when Romney said that we need more ships, and instead Obama showed his ignorance and it backfired on him.
The governor of VA spoke to Wolf Blitzer on CNN and
VA (our Naval Base) indeed knows that we need more ships. This will affect Obama negatively.
Maybe you should go back and listen to just what Obama did say.
He said that we now have a lot less Bayonets and horses than we use to have. he did not say we didn't have any.
Another REP twisting what Obama said.
Have a nice night
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13494 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Really Bubba? For the last time what did Bush do? Please give specific legislation that Bush passed that caused the problem. Someone as unintelligent as you should not have any problems.
<quoted text>
the economy was diving thats why the old company I worked for went under , I may not be the smartest guy in the world ( I voted for Bush ) and as I have said its the governments fault ALL OF THEM , maybe things weren't going bad in 2006 2007 and 2008 where you are but they were around here ...
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#13495 Oct 23, 2012
Romney says he’ll balance the budget in “Eight to ten years”, slams Obama for not doing it in four

Location hidden

#13496 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Bush left office with more people working than when he came into office. Obama has LOST millions of jobs.
Again Big Bird can you tell us where in hell you are getting these so called facts?
Yes Bush did leave office with more people working 3 million
You can read it here http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
And Obama has increased the number of people working by 4.5 million 1.5 million more than Bush did in 8 years and you can find the info here http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/fact-check...
and http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/06/fact-chec...
So again you put out numbers and can't back them up by telling us where you got them
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#13497 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Please tell us where you dig up your stupid statements.
<quoted text>
And why can't you show us where you get your so called facts?
I guess it is because they are NOT facts but lies you have made up.
We are waiting to see where all your facts cam from.
Have a nice night
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13498 Oct 23, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
Interesting that Obama (supposedly our commander in chief) doesn't know that bayonets and horses are used in the military. He tried to give a sarcastic response to Romney when Romney said that we need more ships, and instead Obama showed his ignorance and it backfired on him.
The governor of VA spoke to Wolf Blitzer on CNN and
VA (our Naval Base) indeed knows that we need more ships. This will affect Obama negatively.
Obama said we don't have as many horses and bayonets as we did in 1917 , he also said the joint chiefs of staff said we don't need more , maybe you should watch the debate again ...
fairness

Massena, NY

#13499 Oct 23, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should go back and listen to just what Obama did say.
He said that we now have a lot less Bayonets and horses than we use to have. he did not say we didn't have any.
Another REP twisting what Obama said.
Have a nice night
Again tbird,remember,these people are not interested in facts.They only believe what fox or the other right wingers,such as lush rimbaugh,or that nut beck tell them to believe.The idea that we need more ships is just plain ludicrous.No other navy in the world comes anywhere near having the naval power we do.Plus,where is this money suppose to come from.?We all ready spend as much on our military as the next 10 countries combined do.Did you see rmoney try to run away from his previous statements,condemning the auto bailout,then try to glom onto Obama and get some credit for the success.I also liked how he agreed with everything Obama has been doing in the middle east.Obama owned him last night.

Location hidden

#13500 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Romney says he’ll balance the budget in “Eight to ten years”, slams Obama for not doing it in four
In Mass. it is the law.
He had to.
http://www.mass.gov/bb/h1/fy13h1/exec_13/hbud...
and if you look the subject up you will find a lot more articles that will tell you the same thing.
So it really wasn't anything Romney did by himself he had to because it is the law in Mass.
Have a nice night
Bubba

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13501 Oct 23, 2012
Barrack Hussein wrote:
Why is Obama giving war weapons to Terroists and takng guns from Americans?
to bad Obama and Romney agree on both . debate 2 both said enforce gun laws already in place , and debate 3 both said arm the anti government fighters ...
fairness

Massena, NY

#13502 Oct 23, 2012
GIR wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stares at him like a like a cat at an empty window or a greedy child waiting for his sweets. His proffessionaly trained stare didn't impress me. Like Romney said to Obama - going after me is not debating the true issues - and it was true. Obama speaks like we didn't know he is behind the mess we have been in for four years and the real president was behind the curtain waiting to come out after they duked it out for his job. Romney played well and Obama like a schoolboy bulley. Obama was in the same position Romney was in 4 years ago with limitetd access to inside information, intelligence and opportunities like Obama. I would expect Obama to have more intelligence on the world issue - he has lived it for 4 years. Romney has done his due diligence very well and held is own. Obama merely quoted what his party told him to say and his confidence shows ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know. That is Obama last night. Cocky because he is being beat by Romney. Romney / Ryann 2012 - lets bring back the ole USA to what is was and not what Obama wants it to be.
Just exactly was the good ole USA when Obama took over.The economy was going over a cliff,unemployment was skyrocketing,and the whole country was going to hell in a handbasket.We were put in this position by Bush and the republican party,enacting their economic policies.Now along come rmoney,proposing the exact same thing,tax cuts for the rich,and cutting benefits to medicare recepients,and raising taxes on the middle class to pay for it.No thanks,I'll stick with the good "new" USA,we have under Obama.
They Live

Clayton, NC

#13503 Oct 23, 2012
C o n s u m e
They Live

Clayton, NC

#13504 Oct 23, 2012
D o n 't

Q u e s t i o n
Johnnie Rotten

Buffalo, NY

#13505 Oct 23, 2012
Same old shit. Tbird with his stupid spam. Who is he kidding? Who is he addresessing?

The 64 year old gimp is a fat beer bellied grey haired white trash loser. Who takes advice of lsitens to someone like that/ Obama? lol

First year Obama lost 4.3 million jobs. Look it up.

Your god damn Jimmy Carter's CRA and Bill Clinton's repeal of the Glass-Steagalk act caused minorities to borrow money for homes their couldn't afford. This took down our whole banking system, until TARP had to bail it out.

We're not Bush liker but he had unemployment below 5% Obama had it at 10.2%.

Bush had the Dow over 14,100 Oct 2007 and Obama took it down to the 6,500 March 2009.

The whole god damn Middle East wasn't on fire like it is now with people raping our CBS reporters and our US ambassadors.

THIS JUST IN... The State Department has reported that it sent numerous emails to the White House, labelling Benghazi a terrorist attack, with NO mention of a protest, AS THE ATTACK WAS HAPPENING on September 11th. You blew it Mr. President, the whole country will realize you're a liar by noon tomorrow.
Johnnie Rotten

Buffalo, NY

#13506 Oct 23, 2012
Being the fact we have more Marines and Army, then we do have MORE bayonets now Obama.

I remember someone scrathing my album and I ran him through with a bayonet. 1977

Yes, the US Marines and Army do use bayonets and in the Afghan war our Special Forces and
Northern Alliance from Afghanistan used horses to defeat the Taliban. Somebody tell dumbass
Obama that.

Aircraft carriers need support ships for a carrier group like destroyers, cruisers, frigates and a submarine. If not nuclear they need a refueling ship too.

Ignorant Obama doesn't know that but he's Commander in Chief. We already know Obama cannot pronounce the word "corpsman.." The Moron.

BENGHAZIGATE Where Obama let 4 Americans get killed on 9-11 while he flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser. US Ambassador Stevens was raped/sodomzied, tortured and killed by al-Qaeda Muslim terrorists. Is this what you want liberals?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13507 Oct 23, 2012
Johnnie Rotten wrote:
Same old shit. Tbird with his stupid spam. Who is he kidding? Who is he addresessing?
The 64 year old gimp is a fat beer bellied grey haired white trash loser. Who takes advice of lsitens to someone like that/ Obama? lol
Your god damn Jimmy Carter's CRA and Bill Clinton's repeal of the Glass-Steagalk act caused minorities to borrow money for homes their couldn't afford. This took down our whole banking system, until TARP had to bail it out.
Bush had the Dow over 14,100 Oct 2007 and Obama took it down to the 6,500 March 2009.
The whole god damn Middle East wasn't on fire like it is now with people raping our CBS reporters and our US ambassadors.
THIS JUST IN... The State Department has reported that it sent numerous emails to the White House, labelling Benghazi a terrorist attack, with NO mention of a protest, AS THE ATTACK WAS HAPPENING on September 11th. You blew it Mr. President, the whole country will realize you're a liar by noon tomorrow.
Wrong, the Idol worshippers will never admit the obvious, that

obama Bin Lying.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13508 Oct 23, 2012
The obvious thing last night,was just how great a fraud and phony rmoney,really is.He's been out on the stump saying how wrong Obama is on libya,egypt and syria,and how he'd be much tougher.Then he gets on natl. tv,and says he agrees with Obamas' actions,in an effort to hide how he'd really act if elected.Just like he's trying to grab credit for the Obama turning around the auto industry,which him and the rest of the repukes abandoned,and didn't care a fig if it went under.Now thad he needs these states he's trying to weasel word his way out of it.Too bad he's in print and on video,opposing the bailout.Considering the mess he inheirited,and the fact the republicans have put party over country,by opposing him at every turn,Obama has done a great job.

Location hidden

#13510 Oct 23, 2012
Johnnie Rotten wrote:
Why didn't you tell them that the market fell to 7552.28 on Nov. 20 2008 a 43% drop just from Jan.1 2008 and about a 48% drop from its all time high,
Yes it did keep droping till Mar.9 when it went down to 6547.05 and then turned around and has gone up to as much as 13,8000,
Why didn't you tell them about that?
Obama took the market from a droping market to a market that has been right up there where the all time high.
And just where in the hell did you get the idea that there were 4.3 Million jobs lost in the first year Obama was Pres,
I am sure a lot of people would like to see and read where you got these numbers,
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 5 hr Carolyn 2,110
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,819
News 1 pedestrian dead, another hurt in separate acc... Sun Douglas santafe 2
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... (Feb '17) Sun Steve Levy 26
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Sun Spotted Wee 7,376
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) Dec 9 Severe Pain 27
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) Dec 8 Val in Az 71

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages