New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13470 Oct 23, 2012
Obama failure list:
Millions of jobs lost
Massive Tax increases for 2013 and 2014
19 million more on food stamps
5.9 million more in poverty
Deficits over 1.3 trillion for 4 straight years
No budget in over 1200 days
National debt over 16 trillion
Over 6 trillion added to National debt
Fewer jobs
More unemployed
Gas prices up 228%
Food prices up
Energy costs up
Wages down.
Health insurace costs UP over $2000 per family
Average family down over $3000 in income
Mister Roboto

Buffalo, NY

#13471 Oct 23, 2012
Ignorant Obama doesn't know that but he's Commander in Chief. We already know Obama cannot pronounce the word "corpsman.." The Moron.

BENGHAZIGATE Where Obama let 4 Americans get killed on 9-11 while he flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser. US Ambassador Stevens was raped/sodomzied, tortured and killed by al-Qaeda Muslim terrorists. Is this what you want liberals?

We will lower your premiums $2400 by end of my 1st term, Promised transparency, Dead border
agent, Blames ATM’s for loss of jobs in the past 3 years, Was against the surge but now claims
credit for Iraq, Leaked info for political gain, Waited too long to intervene in BP Oil Spill,
Knew about pending embassy attack, kept campaigning while embassy was under attack, Obamacare behind closed doors, Said He would vote against Clinton's welfare reform, re-defined how work is defined for welfare eligibility, Rev Wright, Instead of uniting us he has divided us, non-transparency, tax cheat Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury, Napolitano for homeland security, rarely voted in the senate MIA, Bows to the enemy, allows Holder to rape ourconstitution, can't even pronounce the word Corpsman on his teleprompter, has friends that were/are terrorists, Tries to prosecute sheriffs protecting their borders, Cash for Clunkers, Fast & Furious, Michelle has to become 1st lady to make her proud to be an American, fights immigration laws, Joe Bite-it as VP, Beacon Power, Solyndra, Spectra Watt, Ener-1, Abound Solar, Amonix Solar, Eastern Energy all bankrupt, Helped the Muslim brotherhood get elected in Egypt, abandons Israel, Blames movie for recent embassy attack, tells the Russians I can be more flexible after the election, allows illegals to tap both SS and Medicare, what war on
terrorism, Food Stamp King, reduced the welfare work requirements, teleprompter king,$4+
gallon of gas, Blocks pipeline from our Ally Canada, National Debt, supports no ID necessary to
vote, supports don’t have to show citizenship to law enforcement.

Obama is going to "DOUBLE" your capital gains and dividends, so if you own individual stocks,

IRA's or 401k plan that means YOU! Stop Obama now by voting him out of office November 6th.

Every time a Democrat Obama supporter can't win an argument, they return to blaming Bush. Obama
made a lot of promises and had two full years he could have accomplished every single promise......but he never intended to keep those promises....like bringing all the troops home.
He brags about Iraq I brought them home. Not yet you haven't there are still 50,000 in Iraq.
Obama bragged he'd end he Afghanistan war and bring the troops home right away.....as soon as I
take office.....NOW he is negotiating with the Afghans to stay LONGER. Problem his Rules of
Engagement forbid our troops from protecting themselves when fired upon. Expla

Obama is responsible for state of economy

Even though the challenger had in excess of three minutes less talking time and was cut short three times more often, he kept his cool and appeared “presidential.” The incumbent, on the other hand, whined like a disgruntled parent yelling at the referee from the sideline of a little league football game. Why not just print the headline,“We will stop at nothing to have Obama re-elected”? At some point, all credibility of The News and the media in general will be lost. Any chance that The News will endorse Romney?

Obama ate a dog, smoked pot and snorted cocaine. Is that a president and role model you want for your children?
Mister Roboto

Buffalo, NY

#13472 Oct 23, 2012
Liberals don't like Bush. They like Cock.

A vote for Obama is a vote to destroy America. Just think what Obama will do with almost unlimited power. Obama already has bypassed the Congresss Obama will do much worse with 4 more years. God help America. Americans help your country by getting rid of Barack Hussein Obama.

Did you even know that Obama ate a dog, stuided the Koran, smoked pot and snorted cocaine? It's true and it's from Obama's own words in 'Dreams from my father" Obama's father killed a man driving drunk and died in a drunk drin=ving accident when he hit a tree in Africa. Obama's mother Staney was a hippe dippie atheist who dumped Obama off at her parents when she married her second black Mulsim and ballooned up into a fat pig. It's all true. Obama then threw his own grandmother "Toots" under the bus for political points when he called her a racist when she was afraid of a large group of black on the corner. No Obama, that's called common sense, not racism.
--------
Yes, the US Marines and Army do use bayonets and in the Afghan war our Special Forces and Northern Alliance from Afghanistan used horses to defeat the Taliban. Somebody tell dumbass
Obama that.

Aircraft carriers need support ships for a carrier group like destroyers, cruisers, frigates and a submarine. If not nuclear they need a refueling ship too.

Ignorant Obama doesn't know that but he's Commander in Chief. We already know Obama cannot pronounce the word "corpsman.." The Moron.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13473 Oct 23, 2012
Do you think Obama thinks he is Commander in Chief of the Muslim extremists or the American military? I always wonder what side Obama is on? He gives weapons to Muslim extremists and wants to takes guns away from Americans.
Mister Roboto wrote:
Liberals don't like Bush. They like Cock.
A vote for Obama is a vote to destroy America. Just think what Obama will do with almost unlimited power. Obama already has bypassed the Congresss Obama will do much worse with 4 more years. God help America. Americans help your country by getting rid of Barack Hussein Obama.
Did you even know that Obama ate a dog, stuided the Koran, smoked pot and snorted cocaine? It's true and it's from Obama's own words in 'Dreams from my father" Obama's father killed a man driving drunk and died in a drunk drin=ving accident when he hit a tree in Africa. Obama's mother Staney was a hippe dippie atheist who dumped Obama off at her parents when she married her second black Mulsim and ballooned up into a fat pig. It's all true. Obama then threw his own grandmother "Toots" under the bus for political points when he called her a racist when she was afraid of a large group of black on the corner. No Obama, that's called common sense, not racism.
--------
Yes, the US Marines and Army do use bayonets and in the Afghan war our Special Forces and Northern Alliance from Afghanistan used horses to defeat the Taliban. Somebody tell dumbass
Obama that.
Aircraft carriers need support ships for a carrier group like destroyers, cruisers, frigates and a submarine. If not nuclear they need a refueling ship too.
Ignorant Obama doesn't know that but he's Commander in Chief. We already know Obama cannot pronounce the word "corpsman.." The Moron.
Really

United States

#13474 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
All I post is facts.
Average unemployment under Bush 5.3%
Average unemployment under Obama OVER 9%
Highest Bush defict under 450 Billion
Lowest Obama deficit 1300 Billion.
Obama increased National Debt 6 Trillion.
The Turdbird has never even posted one fact. The Nuttington Post is not a source.
You just cuz you say it doesn't make it a fact.

for instance, fact bush left office with a deficit of 1.58 trillion

Fact bush left office with job percentage of 7.8%

Fact the current deficit is 1.1 trillion

So right there your statements about bush are all wrong and the obama deficit high is wrong.

Dont like it post links. Until then youre full of shit
Really

United States

#13475 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Do you think Obama thinks he is Commander in Chief of the Muslim extremists or the American military? I always wonder what side Obama is on? He gives weapons to Muslim extremists and wants to takes guns away from Americans.
<quoted text>
Pray tell, when did obama take away guns...gun ownership has increased under obama and more places allow them due to his policies...so youre full of shit...as per usual
Big Bird

United States

#13476 Oct 23, 2012
Bush left office with a deficit LESS than 450 billion. I don't know what liberal nut site you get your lies from but you are WRONG. Obama increased the Bush deficit by almost 400 percent his first year in office and thar is FACT.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cuz you say it doesn't make it a fact.
for instance, fact bush left office with a deficit of 1.58 trillion
Fact bush left office with job percentage of 7.8%
Fact the current deficit is 1.1 trillion
So right there your statements about bush are all wrong and the obama deficit high is wrong.
Dont like it post links. Until then youre full of shit
Big Bird

United States

#13477 Oct 23, 2012
Bush left office with more people working than when he came into office. Obama has LOST millions of jobs.
Big Bird

United States

#13478 Oct 23, 2012
Unemployment under Bush over 8 years averaged around 5.3 percent. Unemployment under obama has averaged OVER 9 percent.
Big Bird

United States

#13479 Oct 23, 2012
Who said raising the ,ational debt was unpatriotic? Obama did
Who raised the National debt 6 trillion? Obama did
WOW. Is Obama a liar or an idiot?
Big Bird

United States

#13480 Oct 23, 2012
Who said that if obamacare was passed insurance premiums would go DOWN? Obama did
Have insurance premiums went down? NO, in fact insurance premiums have increased over eooo dollars per year.
Really

United States

#13481 Oct 23, 2012
Im seeing flap jawed nothingness and no facts. Site something and ill believe it. Till then, enjoy your lies.
NY Maniac

Fayetteville, NY

#13482 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Who said that if obamacare was passed insurance premiums would go DOWN? Obama did
Have insurance premiums went down? NO, in fact insurance premiums have increased over eooo dollars per year.
So yours have? Interesting. I'll need to see a receipt on thatm. Or let me guess. You "heard". You know a guy, who knows a guy, who has a cousin, that went to school...ya. We get it.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#13483 Oct 23, 2012
Obamacare Promised $2500 Decrease in Cost for Families; Ends up as $3000 Increase
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#13484 Oct 23, 2012
May 26, 2010

Monday in Strongsville, Ohio, President Obama said that ObamaCare will reduce health insurance premiums for businesses by “3,000 percent.” Now that’s what we call stimulus! Considering a 100% reduction would result in premiums of zero, just think how much money a business will actually make with the other 2,900%!
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#13485 Oct 23, 2012
Why are you calling turdbird a liar? I thought he was one of your moron brothers?
Really wrote:
Im seeing flap jawed nothingness and no facts. Site something and ill believe it. Till then, enjoy your lies.
US Citizen

Ithaca, NY

#13486 Oct 23, 2012
Interesting that Obama (supposedly our commander in chief) doesn't know that bayonets and horses are used in the military. He tried to give a sarcastic response to Romney when Romney said that we need more ships, and instead Obama showed his ignorance and it backfired on him.
The governor of VA spoke to Wolf Blitzer on CNN and
VA (our Naval Base) indeed knows that we need more ships. This will affect Obama negatively.
Small Bird

United States

#13487 Oct 23, 2012
I like to eat apples and bananas. Romney wants to condemn us all to eat nothing but corn and brocoli. I won't allow it.
Big Bird

Utica, NY

#13488 Oct 23, 2012
Please tell us where you dig up your stupid statements.
Small Bird wrote:
I like to eat apples and bananas. Romney wants to condemn us all to eat nothing but corn and brocoli. I won't allow it.
Barrack Hussein

Utica, NY

#13489 Oct 23, 2012
Why is Obama giving war weapons to Terroists and takng guns from Americans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,762
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 11 hr trp 2,108
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,596
Why is the chief of north merrick FD parked in ... Sep 23 Rich Deth 1
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Sep 22 BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Sep 21 Cubtx 8
What happened to Copiague? Sep 20 EastDrive 1

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages