New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13417 Oct 23, 2012
Can someone please explain to me how Syria is Iran's route to the sea?
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13418 Oct 23, 2012
Romney: "I love American cars," "I love teachers," "I love Big Bird," "I love lakes."
Anyone else find it ironic that he wants to kill everything he loves?

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#13419 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The debate last night highlighted that both sides know the election is over, Romney wins.
Romney did not need to knock down Obama any lower and give Obama sympathy votes, on the other hand Obama was desperte trying lie after lie and failing at every attempt.
Election results will be popular vote by 9% and electoral vote to over 300 for Romneyand around 200 for Obama.
Yes, I agree, Romney is the intelligent choice for President at this point in time. What really scares me is The majority of the american public is down right clueless on the facts behind the headlines.

God Bless our collage students but have you seen many of them that are being interview about the candidates really seem to have an idea what each one stood for. My son is a sophomore in college and he tells me horror stories about how they think of should I say don't think.

It's not only the young either.....Lets hope the clueless all come out on Wednesday the 8th
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13420 Oct 23, 2012
We really have more military spending in the USA than the next ten countries combined? WOW. Actually, it's closer to the next 18 combined.
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13421 Oct 23, 2012
YOU HAD ONE JOB, BOB.
"Obama Bin Laden"
God fvuking dammit Bob
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13422 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13423 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Politifact: The US has aircraft carriers and submarines. TRUE… You know those things that planes land on.
and ships that go underwater, lol
PROXY SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#13424 Oct 23, 2012
With post 13410, 13411 and 13412. More inane child-like verbiage. You can't hide your stench SANCHEZ.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13425 Oct 23, 2012
lets see Romney talks about oil prices being high , but says the US should inpose tighter restrictions on Iran by not letting oil from Iran be sold , what would that do lower prices , I don't think so ..
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13426 Oct 23, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, Romney is the intelligent choice for President at this point in time. What really scares me is The majority of the american public is down right clueless on the facts behind the headlines.
God Bless our collage students but have you seen many of them that are being interview about the candidates really seem to have an idea what each one stood for. My son is a sophomore in college and he tells me horror stories about how they think of should I say don't think.
It's not only the young either.....Lets hope the clueless all come out on Wednesday the 8th
The four B's
http://i.imgur.com/epGCY.jpg
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13427 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney endorses Obama!
Romney endorses Obama!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorial...
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13430 Oct 23, 2012
and also his talk of creating jobs , lets talk to Sensata technologies workers , Romney is letting their jobs go to china , he owns 51% of sensatas shares but won't help keep the jobs here in the US ,it might not be thousands of jobs but it is 170 , and it means alot to those 170 people ....
Smokin Joe

West Babylon, NY

#13431 Oct 23, 2012
Obama: “It was worth moving heaven and earth to get” bin Laden
beans burritto

Rome, NY

#13432 Oct 23, 2012
the bad guy always wins
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13433 Oct 23, 2012
Bubba wrote:
and also his talk of creating jobs , lets talk to Sensata technologies workers , Romney is letting their jobs go to china , he owns 51% of sensatas shares but won't help keep the jobs here in the US ,it might not be thousands of jobs but it is 170 , and it means alot to those 170 people ....
And you, too, believe the liberal media. Get some real facts on some of the more conservative TV and radio stations and on the internet. Obama has to make up lies about Romney, because he has nowhere else to go. He certainly can't go on a good record for the last four years.
Big Bird

Southbridge, MA

#13434 Oct 23, 2012
The only news thats RIGHT is fox news.
They can spin the lie like theres no tomorrow.
Big Bird

Southbridge, MA

#13435 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Romney wins debate 3. Romney looked like a President should while Obama spent the night debating like someone else has been President the last 4 years. I agree with Obama on that, he definetly has not done anything for 4 years.
Romney Ryan 2012 landslide victory.
NOT ONE THING HE JUST SAID IS TRUE.
Best line of the night
Smokin Joe

Bellmore, NY

#13436 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how Syria is Iran's route to the sea?
Mitt Romney said that Syria is Iran's "route to the sea." The fact is Iran is not land locked and it even doesn't even have a border with Syria.
Smokin Joe

Bellmore, NY

#13437 Oct 23, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Mitt apparently had no binders on foreign policy
Ryan doesn't understand the bayonet comment. Says it doesn't make sense to compare bayonets to battleships. Uh Mr. Ryan, we don't use battleships anymore either.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#13438 Oct 23, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The only news thats RIGHT is fox news.
They can spin the lie like theres no tomorrow.
Two others and I know there are more....on the internet...newsmax.com heritage.com also 92.7 on the radio.
These places will tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) 1 hr Mia 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,322
International Baccalaureate program (May '10) Wed Dianne 415
greek corner in franklin square ny has the best... Tue G IATRIDIS 1
lilocksmith Tue nmg 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Lisa 1,938
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 7,919

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match