New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,695 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Really dumb

Buffalo, NY

#13328 Oct 22, 2012
Not even whne Obama was president in Januray was there a loss of 800,000 jobs in a month, you liar.

Obamaís record to date:
Just Offered to pay Companies Legal Bills to hold off pending layoff notices, Covering up
Chinese Hacking of our military computers in Sept., A Second border agent dead, Covering up
Mexican massacre do to Fast&Furious weapons , Benghazi-Gate, Calls embassy attack consequence
of the video, Bumps in the road, Calls Fort Hood attack Workplace violence instead of terror
attack.

We will lower your premiums $2400 by end of my 1st term, Promised transparency, Dead border agent, Blames ATMís for loss of jobs in the past 3 years, Was against the surge but now claims credit for Iraq, Leaked info for political gain, Waited too long to intervene in BP Oil Spill,

Knew about pending embassy attack, kept campaigning while embassy was under attack, Obamacare behind closed doors, Said He would vote against Clinton's welfare reform, re-defined how work is defined for welfare eligibility, Rev Wright, Instead of uniting us he has divided us, non-transparency, tax cheat Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury, Napolitano for homeland
security, rarely voted in the senate MIA,

Bows to the enemy, allows Holder to rape our constitution, can't even pronounce the word
Corpsman on his teleprompter, has friends that were/are terrorists, Tries to prosecute sheriffs
protecting their borders, Cash for Clunkers, Fast & Furious, Michelle has to become 1st lady to
make her proud to be an American, fights immigration laws, Joe Bite-it as VP, Beacon Power,
Solyndra, Spectra Watt, Ener-1, Abound Solar, Amonix Solar, Eastern Energy all bankrupt, Helped
the Muslim brotherhood get elected in Egypt, abandons Israel, Blames movie for recent embassy
attack, tells the Russians I can be more flexible after the election, allows illegals to tap
both SS and Medicare, what war on terrorism, Food Stamp King, reduced the welfare work

requirements, teleprompter king,$4+ gallon of gas, Blocks pipeline from our Ally Canada, National Debt, supports no ID necessary to vote, supports donít have to show citizenship to law
enforcement

Every time a Democrat Obama supporter can't win an argument, they return to blaming Bush. Obama
made a lot of promises and had two full years he could have accomplished every single promise......but he never intended to keep those promises....like bringing all the troops home.

He brags about Iraq I brought them home. Not yet you haven't there are still 50,000 in Iraq.
Obama bragged he'd end he Afghanistan war and bring the troops home right away.....as soon as I
take office.....NOW he is negotiating with the Afghans to stay LONGER. Problem his Rules of
Engagement forbid our troops from protecting themselves when fired upon. Explains these stats:
8 years under Bush 412 American soldiers died, less than 4 years under Obama 2, 291 American
soldiers have died. The number speak very loudly and now Obama wants them to stay longer. You
dolts that are voting for Obama should have your conscience examined.....or perhaps you're just
to loaded to care. If it is Obama it's OK to kill soldiers if Bush it's not. The hypocrisy is
astounding
Big Bird

United States

#13329 Oct 22, 2012
Obama the one term failure will be known as the man who kill the dumbocrat party.
Inbred Redneck Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13330 Oct 22, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
You can LIE all you want but you can't chanhe facts, obama came into office with a 450 billion dollar deficit.
<quoted text>
Would that be before or AFTER the three TRILLION dollar cost for the two republican playtime wars Bush commenced to benefit his fellow war profiteers ?
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13331 Oct 22, 2012
When obama entered office, the day he entered, the deficit was at 1.5 trillion. The stimulus was passed and enacted that february. it is now 1.2. Learn math.

When bush left office we had a job growth rate of -800,000 thats a fact, look it up. Obama raised those numbers by 900,000.

Dont like it, too bad. Those are facts.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13332 Oct 22, 2012
Inbred Redneck Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be before or AFTER the three TRILLION dollar cost for the two republican playtime wars Bush commenced to benefit his fellow war profiteers ?
was 9-11 playtime you yellowbellied skunk?
THE ICON FAIRY

Monroe, NC

#13333 Oct 22, 2012
Inbred Redneck Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
is masturbating (giving icons) to its own post, desperate demoncrat
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13334 Oct 22, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
You can LIE all you want but you can't chanhe facts, obama came into office with a 450 billion dollar deficit, OBAMA added tge 1 trillion stimulus to that deficit. Obama is responsible for 6 trillion of deficit spending. Obama increased National debt 6 trillion. Obama promised to cut deficit in half but instead raised it by 300 percent. FACT
<quoted text>
you know the deficit and the debt are two different things right. The deficit was 1.5, now its 1.2. Thats a decrease. The derbt rose just like it has proportionally by any president. Mitt romneys current plan calls for adding on at a rate of 8 trillion a year. Thats increasing the derbt by 32 million
Inbred Redneck Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13335 Oct 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Every expert in this country, and around the world states EXPLICITLY that Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with "9/11" or even "al quaeda".

NEXT, inbred redneck ?
Inbred Redneck Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13336 Oct 22, 2012
THE ICON FAIRY wrote:
<quoted text>is masturbating (giving icons) to its own post, desperate demoncrat
Awwwww....is the little girly-man miffed that he isn't getting his little 'pats on the back' from his fellow inbed rednecks ?

Awwwwwwwwww...is there anything I can do, Jethro ?
Crash Predictor

Corinth, NY

#13337 Oct 22, 2012
"Blimp-like airship with Romney ad crash lands in Florida"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/blimp-airs...

ROFLMSLAO !

Looks like they are having dry runs for the MAIN Romney crash event in 6 weeks !

too funny !
Crash Predictor

Corinth, NY

#13339 Oct 22, 2012
My bad...TWO weeks !

Wow...they should have started rehearsing the big crash MONETHS ago !
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13340 Oct 22, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq had nothing to do with 911. That was why he was calling it playtime
OBAMA CRASHES

Monroe, NC

#13341 Oct 22, 2012
On November 6
OBAMAS U HAUL

Monroe, NC

#13342 Oct 22, 2012
is being ordered.
HA HA HA

Monroe, NC

#13343 Oct 22, 2012
I've got the upstate hick trained!
OVER9000

United States

#13344 Oct 22, 2012
Obama will win because his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13346 Oct 22, 2012
OVER9000 wrote:
Obama will win because his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!
WHAT 9000! Theres no way that could be right...could it???
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13347 Oct 22, 2012
Biden is a freak wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...a brand new factory and bass fishing. Sounds like you live in paradise. Hahahahahaha You really need to get out of the house and go to college and get some type of education.
1.Do you have any idea how many manufacturing plants have relocated to Arkansas in just the last 5 years? Do you idiot?
2.Do you have any idea where the transportation hubs are in the country? Do you idiot?
3. Do you have any idea where the best children's hospital in the country is located? Do you idiot? 4 new hospitals in the last 10 years.
4.Do you have any idea where the RICE capital of the world is?(But then again all the redneck hillbilly rice farmers are dirt poor aren't they?....Stuggart, Arkansas..look it up BOY
5.Duck hunting capital of the WORLD..Stuggart, Arkansas
6. Second largest growing part of the entire United States...Northwest Arkansas...Transportation hub of the country.
Finally...unlike you stupid redneck yankees...we still have our freedoms down here.
Let's discuss Mississippi next.....you know....the poor stupid rednecks from Mississippi....Go to the Gulf Coast..go to Northern Mississippi (Oxford etc) yep Nothing but idiot poor people their too. LMAO
You Stupid Moron....The money is down south...always has been...always will be.
Yep the rich get richer...and stupid people like you just exist.
Granted I'm sure southern states get money from the govt just like all states, but the jokes on you BOY. You even voted for Clinton..A Arkansas boy.
hahahahahahahah idiot
hahahahahaha what a moron
The Gloversville Gomer is a troll and is best ignored.

You really shouldn't take someone talking smack from the city with the highest poverty rate in the whole of New York State seriously.

http://hudsonvalley.ynn.com/content/top_stori...
Crying Inbred Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13348 Oct 22, 2012
HA HA HA wrote:
I've got the upstate hick trained!
WHIIINNNEEE !

Somebody call the WAAAAAAmbulance !

Somebody's having a crying fit !
Whining Repuke

Corinth, NY

#13349 Oct 22, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gloversville Gomer is a troll and is best ignored.
You really shouldn't take someone talking smack from the city with the highest poverty rate in the whole of New York State seriously.
http://hudsonvalley.ynn.com/content/top_stori...
LOL......Sorry, Jethro......wrong end of Sacandaga Lake !

Don't know why topix lists me as Gloversville, nor do I care....

But DO note I live in one of the HEALTHIEST counties in the state:

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/morning_cal...

Also one with the lowest unemployment rates in the state :

http://blog.timesunion.com/saratogaseen/unemp...

One of the "Super coolest" resort destinations in the world :

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Sarat...

http://www.saratoga.com/whatsnew/2012/10/sara...

Need I go on, redneck ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 3 hr I see through you 1,940
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 hr Bruser 2,323
Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) 17 hr Mia 10
International Baccalaureate program (May '10) Wed Dianne 415
greek corner in franklin square ny has the best... Tue G IATRIDIS 1
lilocksmith Tue nmg 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Oct 27 Bruser 7,919

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match