New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

CLICK REFRESH ICON FAIRY

Monroe, NC

#13307 Oct 22, 2012
Hey dude get a Kleenex your mascara is running.
its all over

Cicero, NY

#13308 Oct 22, 2012
Romney will get OVER 300 electoral vote, it now looks like Obama will take a worse defeat than Carter did.
THE OBAMA INTERVIEWS

Monroe, NC

#13309 Oct 22, 2012
The Yo Show and Pimp with a Limp.

Reaching out to the ICON FAIRY base.:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13311 Oct 22, 2012
Retard Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as badly as your genetic line needs an infusion of fresh DNA OUTSIDE your immediate family !
ROFLMSLAO !
: Assalamu alaikum

Location hidden

#13312 Oct 22, 2012
There is also video tape being withheld, and the CIA watched in real time via UAV overhead, this administration is deliberately lying to Americans to protect their political posterior, they knew when the attack was occurring that it was a terrorist attack. The SEALs that responded where on a different covert op.

biden, clinton and obama are Liars, get used to it.

Location hidden

#13313 Oct 22, 2012
Retard Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as badly as your genetic line needs an infusion of fresh DNA OUTSIDE your immediate family !
ROFLMSLAO !
obama buffoon
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13314 Oct 22, 2012
its all over wrote:
Romney will get OVER 300 electoral vote, it now looks like Obama will take a worse defeat than Carter did.
Someone is a bit delusional.

Location hidden

#13315 Oct 22, 2012
The informational chain of command from the State Dept to the White House Operational center, carried real time report of the scope of the violent attack on the consulate, including that the terrorists had command and control capability.

Every word uttered by the president and his cabal from that moment on has been a lie.
THE OBAMA ENDORSEMENTS

Monroe, NC

#13316 Oct 22, 2012
CHAVEZ
PUTIN
CASTRO
CPUSA - Communist Party USA
Big Bird

Avon, CT

#13317 Oct 22, 2012
Romneys magic underware is pink. I like him very much. Im going to be his other wife
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13319 Oct 22, 2012
Bye Bye Barack, time to back to Chicago.. You can now go back to your anti american church. History will record you are the worst President in History and also record your voters as morons.

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

#13320 Oct 22, 2012
THE OBAMA ENDORSEMENTS wrote:
CHAVEZ
PUTIN
CASTRO
CPUSA - Communist Party USA
I disagree. Putin detests Obama. The remainder are spot on though.

The Commie
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13321 Oct 22, 2012
Bye Bye Barack, time to go back to Chicago.. You can now go back to your anti american church. History will record you are the worst President in History and also record your voters as morons.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13322 Oct 22, 2012
too bad romney is using all of putins election tactics. All so he can increase the deficit by 7 trillion which would add 32 trillion to the debt
Really dumb

Buffalo, NY

#13323 Oct 22, 2012
This really guy really doesn't know WTF he's talking about? What's with all these dumb Democrat posters here? They lie and lie.

Obama is responsible for state of economy

The headline of Oct. 17 really makes me rethink why I subscribe to The Buffalo News. I do not know how much more I can take. The day after the second presidential debate, the headline was,“Obama slams Romney on economy.” At first glance, I thought this was a misprint. After all, what does Mitt Romney have to do with the economy while Barack Obama has held the presidency for the last four years? The take-away from the second debate is that the economy is and has been a disaster, due in part to the policies of the current administration.

Lacking from the story was the “real-time fact check” by the moderator related to the Libyan foreign policy debacle. I consider it fair game to report that the moderator threw a life preserver to the incumbent and a concrete block to the challenger when she told Romney to “check the transcript” on a speech given by the president. As it turns out, her facts were wrong.

Perhaps the headline should have read,“Debate moderator erroneously casts doubt on Romney.” Clearly, the president was chosen to be the victor of round two even before it started. The deck was stacked. Even though the challenger had in excess of three minutes less talking time and was cut short three times more often, he kept his cool and appeared “presidential.” The incumbent, on the other hand, whined like a disgruntled parent yelling at the referee from the sideline of a little league football game. Why not just print the headline,“We will stop at nothing to have Obama re-elected”?

At some point, all credibility of The News and the media in general will be lost. Any chance that The News will endorse Romney?
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13324 Oct 22, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Bye Bye Barack, time to go back to Chicago.. You can now go back to your anti american church. History will record you are the worst President in History and also record your voters as morons.
So your saying hes worse than bush? Your saying the current people supporting mitt romney like the bush policies better and romney obviously courting them has similar policies. Got it, you have affirmed my vote for obama.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#13325 Oct 22, 2012
I don't need to say Obama is worse than Bush, the facts show Obama is the worst President ever, even way behind the second worst Carter. I think you will find that Bush II ends up in the middle far as a ranking of Presidents.

I guess you have no clue of how bad Obama is and you are really clueless on the Bush years.
Bush unemployment averaged around 5% for 8 years.
Bush deficits were less than 1/3 of Obama's.
Millions more were employed under Bush.
But is does not matter about Bush, he is not President and Obama has been a failure.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13326 Oct 22, 2012
Really dumb wrote:
This really guy really doesn't know WTF he's talking about? What's with all these dumb Democrat posters here? They lie and lie.
Obama is responsible for state of economy
The headline of Oct. 17 really makes me rethink why I subscribe to The Buffalo News. I do not know how much more I can take. The day after the second presidential debate, the headline was,“Obama slams Romney on economy.” At first glance, I thought this was a misprint. After all, what does Mitt Romney have to do with the economy while Barack Obama has held the presidency for the last four years? The take-away from the second debate is that the economy is and has been a disaster, due in part to the policies of the current administration.
Lacking from the story was the “real-time fact check” by the moderator related to the Libyan foreign policy debacle. I consider it fair game to report that the moderator threw a life preserver to the incumbent and a concrete block to the challenger when she told Romney to “check the transcript” on a speech given by the president. As it turns out, her facts were wrong.
Perhaps the headline should have read,“Debate moderator erroneously casts doubt on Romney.” Clearly, the president was chosen to be the victor of round two even before it started. The deck was stacked. Even though the challenger had in excess of three minutes less talking time and was cut short three times more often, he kept his cool and appeared “presidential.” The incumbent, on the other hand, whined like a disgruntled parent yelling at the referee from the sideline of a little league football game. Why not just print the headline,“We will stop at nothing to have Obama re-elected”?
At some point, all credibility of The News and the media in general will be lost. Any chance that The News will endorse Romney?
Obama came in with a deficit of 1.5 it is now at 1.2 obama came in a job growth rate of -800,000 it is now at positive 100,000 and growing

So yea sure, our current rate of improvement is due to obama.
Big Bird

United States

#13327 Oct 22, 2012
You can LIE all you want but you can't chanhe facts, obama came into office with a 450 billion dollar deficit, OBAMA added tge 1 trillion stimulus to that deficit. Obama is responsible for 6 trillion of deficit spending. Obama increased National debt 6 trillion. Obama promised to cut deficit in half but instead raised it by 300 percent. FACT
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama came in with a deficit of 1.5 it is now at 1.2 obama came in a job growth rate of -800,000 it is now at positive 100,000 and growing
So yea sure, our current rate of improvement is due to obama.
Really dumb

Buffalo, NY

#13328 Oct 22, 2012
Not even whne Obama was president in Januray was there a loss of 800,000 jobs in a month, you liar.

Obama’s record to date:
Just Offered to pay Companies Legal Bills to hold off pending layoff notices, Covering up
Chinese Hacking of our military computers in Sept., A Second border agent dead, Covering up
Mexican massacre do to Fast&Furious weapons , Benghazi-Gate, Calls embassy attack consequence
of the video, Bumps in the road, Calls Fort Hood attack Workplace violence instead of terror
attack.

We will lower your premiums $2400 by end of my 1st term, Promised transparency, Dead border agent, Blames ATM’s for loss of jobs in the past 3 years, Was against the surge but now claims credit for Iraq, Leaked info for political gain, Waited too long to intervene in BP Oil Spill,

Knew about pending embassy attack, kept campaigning while embassy was under attack, Obamacare behind closed doors, Said He would vote against Clinton's welfare reform, re-defined how work is defined for welfare eligibility, Rev Wright, Instead of uniting us he has divided us, non-transparency, tax cheat Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury, Napolitano for homeland
security, rarely voted in the senate MIA,

Bows to the enemy, allows Holder to rape our constitution, can't even pronounce the word
Corpsman on his teleprompter, has friends that were/are terrorists, Tries to prosecute sheriffs
protecting their borders, Cash for Clunkers, Fast & Furious, Michelle has to become 1st lady to
make her proud to be an American, fights immigration laws, Joe Bite-it as VP, Beacon Power,
Solyndra, Spectra Watt, Ener-1, Abound Solar, Amonix Solar, Eastern Energy all bankrupt, Helped
the Muslim brotherhood get elected in Egypt, abandons Israel, Blames movie for recent embassy
attack, tells the Russians I can be more flexible after the election, allows illegals to tap
both SS and Medicare, what war on terrorism, Food Stamp King, reduced the welfare work

requirements, teleprompter king,$4+ gallon of gas, Blocks pipeline from our Ally Canada, National Debt, supports no ID necessary to vote, supports don’t have to show citizenship to law
enforcement

Every time a Democrat Obama supporter can't win an argument, they return to blaming Bush. Obama
made a lot of promises and had two full years he could have accomplished every single promise......but he never intended to keep those promises....like bringing all the troops home.

He brags about Iraq I brought them home. Not yet you haven't there are still 50,000 in Iraq.
Obama bragged he'd end he Afghanistan war and bring the troops home right away.....as soon as I
take office.....NOW he is negotiating with the Afghans to stay LONGER. Problem his Rules of
Engagement forbid our troops from protecting themselves when fired upon. Explains these stats:
8 years under Bush 412 American soldiers died, less than 4 years under Obama 2, 291 American
soldiers have died. The number speak very loudly and now Obama wants them to stay longer. You
dolts that are voting for Obama should have your conscience examined.....or perhaps you're just
to loaded to care. If it is Obama it's OK to kill soldiers if Bush it's not. The hypocrisy is
astounding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,350
Rally Against Police Brutality (Apr '08) 7 hr Noid 17
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Thu cathyphila 45
Letter: Save the Trees Wed Joe Krupinski 1
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Nov 24 GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Nov 24 Bruser 7,924
Review: Nyhandymannow.com (Feb '14) Nov 24 Jonathan B 2

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:05PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Giants vs. Jags
NBC Sports 1:49 PM
Sanchez leads Eagles to touchdown on opening drive
Bleacher Report 5:10 PM
5 Bold Predictions for New York Jets' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 9:04 PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 5:14 AM
Dolphins vs. Jets Full Betting Preview