created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,665 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13223 Oct 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You know theres not one figure on that page right? You're prescribing to the "Trust me, itll work" mentality.
Now if you look at the same site,
http://www.mittromney.com/issues/spending
You'll see he only supports less than 500 billion in cuts, He wants to cut taxes by 20% across the board,(except for people below 200,000 he wants to remove all taxing on interest, dividends, and capital gains) which will cost, 5 trillion.
On top of that Romney wants to add 2 trillion to defense spending
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
That brings his costs up to around 7 trillion.
So yea if you want to believe in your magic world that an article that pretty much says "trust him, itll work" is better than looking at his figures and seeing that he will cost 7 trillion, enjoy your fictional world while the adults handle this election.
If people out here didn't notice it is the people that earn less than $250,000 that are taking all the cuts where are the cuts on the rich?
OH I forgot Mitt doesn't care about 47% of the people in this country only the top 1%.
Yes take everything away fro the working class and the retirees and give it to the top 1%
Have a nice afternoon
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13224 Oct 21, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>If people out here didn't notice it is the people that earn less than $250,000 that are taking all the cuts where are the cuts on the rich?
OH I forgot Mitt doesn't care about 47% of the people in this country only the top 1%.
Yes take everything away fro the working class and the retirees and give it to the top 1%
Have a nice afternoon
Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13225 Oct 21, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY "out of control spending' is the money spent on the defense budget....
10 to 20 times what any other nation spends on their defense budgets.
The USA whines that China is increasing spending on their defense budget by 20-30 percent.....yet even WITH China raising their defense budget, and considering that they have approxamately the same land mass, and 4 TIMES the population..... their spending on defense is STILL less than one TENTH of the USA's !
It's fuggin' OBSCENE !
Talk about 'out of control spending" !
Pray to obama for magic hopey-changey.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13226 Oct 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You know theres not one figure on that page right? You're prescribing to the "Trust me, itll work" mentality.
Now if you look at the same site,
http://www.mittromney.com/issues/spending
You'll see he only supports less than 500 billion in cuts, He wants to cut taxes by 20% across the board,(except for people below 200,000 he wants to remove all taxing on interest, dividends, and capital gains) which will cost, 5 trillion.
On top of that Romney wants to add 2 trillion to defense spending
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
That brings his costs up to around 7 trillion.
So yea if you want to believe in your magic world that an article that pretty much says "trust him, itll work" is better than looking at his figures and seeing that he will cost 7 trillion, enjoy your fictional world while the adults handle this election.
Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13227 Oct 21, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.
Id rather trust someone with positive numbers than someone with negative numbers, a promise, and magic underpants
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13228 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> Pray to obama for magic hopey-changey.
I think I'd rather pray to the wh_0re you refer to as 'mom' for some sucky -sucky !

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13229 Oct 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Id rather trust someone with positive numbers than someone with negative numbers, a promise, and magic underpants
What you are saying, is that you would rather trust someone with negative numbers, false promises of voodoo hopey-changey hokus pokus that hasn't materialized in 4 years, and no magic underpants, or Obama would have worn them and done something to fix the economy and fulfill the silly promises he fed to hopeless disasters such as you who are still falling for the Obama snakeoil. Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey and some Mormon underwear that will work better than his 4 year depends.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13230 Oct 21, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd rather pray to the wh_0re you refer to as 'mom' for some sucky -sucky !
RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL !
A perfect example of someone dumb enough to swallow the Obama fantasies. Tell your "mom" I'm not interested, but I hope that the prayers to her will work better than the unanswered prayers wasted on the incompetent Obama. Your ignorance is no laughing matter, either.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13231 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> A perfect example of someone dumb enough to swallow the Obama fantasies. Tell your "mom" I'm not interested, but I hope that the prayers to her will work better than the unanswered prayers wasted on the incompetent Obama. Your ignorance is no laughing matter, either.
No-one wants to hear your whining, Republi-wuss !
A Czervik

Brooklyn, NY

#13232 Oct 21, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sabu.....can you make a bullshot ???
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13233 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> What you are saying, is that you would rather trust someone with negative numbers, false promises of voodoo hopey-changey hokus pokus that hasn't materialized in 4 years, and no magic underpants, or Obama would have worn them and done something to fix the economy and fulfill the silly promises he fed to hopeless disasters such as you who are s(till falling for the Obama snakeoil. Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey and some Mormon underwear that will work better than his 4 year depends.
Sorry dude, numbers dont lie. Look at the campaign sites. Financially romney's plan runs In the negative while obama runs positive.-7 trillion vs positive 5 trillion. Dont like it don't vote romney. Its that simple.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13234 Oct 21, 2012
A Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sabu.....can you make a bullshot ???
Hey redneck....no, but I can recognize a line of bullshlt a mile away !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13235 Oct 21, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to Obama for some intelligence. LOL
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13236 Oct 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude, numbers dont lie. Look at the campaign sites. Financially romney's plan runs In the negative while obama runs positive.-7 trillion vs positive 5 trillion. Dont like it don't vote romney. Its that simple.
You should be ashamed of yourself for residing in California and still using "dude"; no wonder you support Obama. How old are? You almost sound as immature as the kiddie from Gloversville. LOL
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13237 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for some intelligence. LOL
You're shltting me, Bubba....

That's the BEST ya got ?

And then you wonder why the repukelican party is on a long slow decline.

Suck to be you, redneck !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13238 Oct 21, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're shltting me, Bubba....
That's the BEST ya got ?
And then you wonder why the repukelican party is on a long slow decline.
Suck to be you, redneck !
The ignorance of a 9 year-old Obamabot. How droll!
really

Burbank, CA

#13239 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> You should be ashamed of yourself for residing in California and still using "dude"; no wonder you support Obama. How old are? You almost sound as immature as the kiddie from Gloversville. LOL
Dude, I'm 25, have the highest degree in the world in my field from Carnegie Mellon University, employed in a high position in the largest entertainment company in the world whos offices are only located in California and Florida. Work with a lot of older folks in my field who all also use the word dude habitually.

With that, doesn't change the fact that Obama's financial plan still runs 5 trillion funds gained while Romney's runs 7 trillion funds lost. Doesn't take much more than basic math skills to do that addition. You might want to actually go read their policies.
RomneyAreSmelly

United States

#13240 Oct 21, 2012
Reoublicans just need a puppet and Romney fits. They have have their hands so far up his rear and that's why they call him Mitt.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13241 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text> How droll!
Careful there, Bubba...ya don't wanna strain that inbred brain with those three dollar words......

inbred SCHMUCK !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13242 Oct 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I'm 25, have the highest degree in the world in my field from Carnegie Mellon University, employed in a high position in the largest entertainment company in the world whos offices are only located in California and Florida. Work with a lot of older folks in my field who all also use the word dude habitually.
With that, doesn't change the fact that Obama's financial plan still runs 5 trillion funds gained while Romney's runs 7 trillion funds lost. Doesn't take much more than basic math skills to do that addition. You might want to actually go read their policies.
I knew you had to be an inexperienced neophyte. Other than that, Carnegie Mellon would never graduate anyone who did not know the difference between "whos" (which isn't even a word)... between "whose" and "who's". And if you expect me to believe that you are "employed" in a "high position" with "older folks" who habitually use the word, "dude", you really ARE insane. Now pray to Obama for high surf and sunshine and glitter for your hair. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 4 hr Eastcoastcansuckw... 1,626
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,287
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Sun Worried 6
Huntington parking lot to get environmental imp... Sun Tom 2
Cops: Wedding Band, Watches Stolen from Lifetim... (Sep '13) Sat DUB STEP 2
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) Sep 13 Judy 9
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sep 13 Bruser 7,886
•••

Melville News Video

•••