New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13140 Oct 19, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> You have to remember that you are trying to explain to these people history.
Yes WWI was Willson who was a DEM.[ give them that one]
WWII the Japs attacked us and it wouldn't have mattered who was pres or what party he belonged to.
You are going to say Truman got us into Nam. but if you read the History of Nam you will see IKE [ a REP] gets credit for that one.
SO lets look back , you say the DEMs get us into wars, well Maybe WWI, WWII the Japs attacked us we didn't go in and start it.
The History books all say it was IKE that got us into Nam.
And G W got us into Iraq and AFG.
so that is 1 DEM that took us into WWI and a dem that was in office when the Japs attacked us.
and Ike gets credit for Nam, by the History books 1955
Then you have the invasion of Grenada in 1983 Reagan was Pres. Wasn't he a rep?
the invasion of Panama 1989 Reagan was still pres.
Then we have Iraq and AFG. both under GW Bush [ wasn't he a REP?]
So tell us just how it is the Dems that are the ones that go out and start wars?
Have a nice night
I see somebody can't stand to read the facts.
If you are going to judge something as clueless , nuts spam ect. why don't you back it up with FACTs .
I would like to see where you get your info from.
Show us where the DEMs are the ones that have taken us into the most WARS.
WWI we had to help the French and English[ give ya that one], and WWII we were attacked by the JAPs or didn't you remember what Dec 7th is all about?
Yes we helped the French in the early 1950s in Nam. but if you read the History books it is IKE that gets the credit for getting us in there,[ why in the heck he decided to get us more involved when he knew the French were getting out and knew it was a war we could not win esp. when you go in there with one hand tied behind your back, you can't go into a war and have restrictions on your personal and let the people you are fighting do what ever they want.]
then add in the invasions and Iraq and Afg. it has been the REPs that have taken us into many more wars than the Dems ever did.
Back up your judgements with something we all can read and understand why you judge a post the way you do
Have a nice night
fairness

Massena, NY

#13141 Oct 19, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.
Just more of your bullshit,jesse,teddy,liber or whatever else you call yourself.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13142 Oct 19, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> You have to remember that you are trying to explain to these people history.
Yes WWI was Willson who was a DEM.[ give them that one]
WWII the Japs attacked us and it wouldn't have mattered who was pres or what party he belonged to.
You are going to say Truman got us into Nam. but if you read the History of Nam you will see IKE [ a REP] gets credit for that one.
SO lets look back , you say the DEMs get us into wars, well Maybe WWI, WWII the Japs attacked us we didn't go in and start it.
The History books all say it was IKE that got us into Nam.
And G W got us into Iraq and AFG.
so that is 1 DEM that took us into WWI and a dem that was in office when the Japs attacked us.
and Ike gets credit for Nam, by the History books 1955
Then you have the invasion of Grenada in 1983 Reagan was Pres. Wasn't he a rep?
the invasion of Panama 1989 Reagan was still pres.
Then we have Iraq and AFG. both under GW Bush [ wasn't he a REP?]
So tell us just how it is the Dems that are the ones that go out and start wars?
Have a nice night
You're right,I sometimes forget how dense they are.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13143 Oct 19, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more of your bullshit,jesse,teddy,liber or whatever else you call yourself.
Pray to Obama for more chickens to come home to roost.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13144 Oct 19, 2012
tbird19482,I wouldn't give them ww1.I think no matter who was president,they would have declared war.The germans trying to get Mexico to wage war with us,and the resumption of u-boat attacks,left America with little choice,but to declare war.The public was certainly pro-war,republicans and democrats alike.We certainly gave the Germans enough warnings,and they still kept sinking our ships.
Really

Burbank, CA

#13145 Oct 20, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
Historically, Democrats have been far better at getting the US into major wars. And yes, when they do, major wars are good for the economy.
I notice two times in a row now, you go off about who wants to cut spending, I throw out the fact that romney wants to increase spending by 5 -7 trillion while obama wants to decrease spending by around 4-5 trillion (according to their campaign sites), and you get silent...something wrong?
Ben Gleck

United States

#13146 Oct 20, 2012
Your figures are LIES so why should he respond. Obama has no budget where any spending is decreased. In 2008 obama said he would cut the deficit in half, he didn't! In fact Obama lied regarding the debt, deficit, closing Gitmo, in fact Obama lied about everything But you are so stupid you still believe him..
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice two times in a row now, you go off about who wants to cut spending, I throw out the fact that romney wants to increase spending by 5 -7 trillion while obama wants to decrease spending by around 4-5 trillion (according to their campaign sites), and you get silent...something wrong?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13147 Oct 20, 2012
Please do not group me in with other people.

I only posted what I find to be in polls and the lies that come from the dimrods and the lepers

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#13148 Oct 20, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I see somebody can't stand to read the facts.
If you are going to judge something as clueless , nuts spam ect. why don't you back it up with FACTs .
I would like to see where you get your info from.
Show us where the DEMs are the ones that have taken us into the most WARS.
WWI we had to help the French and English[ give ya that one], and WWII we were attacked by the JAPs or didn't you remember what Dec 7th is all about?
Yes we helped the French in the early 1950s in Nam. but if you read the History books it is IKE that gets the credit for getting us in there,[ why in the heck he decided to get us more involved when he knew the French were getting out and knew it was a war we could not win esp. when you go in there with one hand tied behind your back, you can't go into a war and have restrictions on your personal and let the people you are fighting do what ever they want.]
then add in the invasions and Iraq and Afg. it has been the REPs that have taken us into many more wars than the Dems ever did.
Back up your judgements with something we all can read and understand why you judge a post the way you do
Have a nice night
If we left it up to the DEMS we would be fighting these wars on our soil.

There was a DEM in the White House for 8 years right before Iraq and Afghanistan wars...Guess you can say the stage was set!

The 9/11 attackers trained on "our soil" while the “HEAD DEM” was getting blow jobs under his desk and dipping cigars in Monica s nectar....Remember him?

Feel safe though the one in the White House is more akin to Carter then Clinton.
Looking

Cicero, NY

#13149 Oct 20, 2012
I'm still looking for the Obama budgets (plans), the last ones I know about were voted down with not even one vote for the obama budgets. Where is the Obama plan?

Where is the Democrat controlled Senate budgets?

Romney Ryan 2012, the hell with big bird it is time to save the Americans symbol of freedom the eagle.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13150 Oct 20, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>You say the Democrats are the ones that Historically start wars.
Lets see WWII The Japs attacked us, it just happened that a democrat was pres.
Vietnam started in 1955 if you look up the history of that war.
and IKE was pres, then.
then GW got us into Iraq and Afg. Isn't GW a Rep?
So can you show us where the DEMOCRATS are the ones going out and starting wars?
It looks like to me that it is the REP. that are the ones that either start the wars or get us involved in them.
You must be like your boy Mitt. you are all for going to war with somebody as long as you or any of your kids have to go fight it.
Mitt was all for going to war the two times under GW but did you see any of his kids joining up to go fight these wars?
Yes it is more like the REPs start the wars then send the poor and middle class kids to fight it.
It is Like GW he had daddy pull strings to get him into the NG and then after being in for 2 months takes a 8 week vacation.
Then in the middle of a war he goes AWOL for a year and not one thing was ever donr to him.
If it had been you or me we would still be in jail.
WWI - Wilson, a Democrat. Ended by Wilson.

WWII - Roosevelt - a Democrat. Ended by Truman - a Democrat - incinerating two Japanese cities with A-bombs.

Korea - Truman - Democrat. Ended by Eisenhower - a Republican

Vietnam - Truman - a Democrat (you're wrong about Ike - the first American military personnel were sent to Vietnam by Truman). Vastly expanded by Kennedy annd Johnson - both Democrats. Ended by Nixon - a Republican.

Afghanistan - Bush - Republican. 3/4 of the 2000+ total American KIA so far have been suffered under Obama's (a Democrat's) command, and still counting. Ended by - who are you viting for?

Iraq - Bush - a Republican. Ended by Bush (credit Obama with following the SOFA deadlinenegotiated by Bush - the one thing he hasn't managed to fark up)

Libya - Obama - A Democrat. Americans still dying there.

Syria -??- who are you voting for?

Iran -??- who are you voting for?

N. Korea -??- who are you voting for?

Democrats - presiding over 5 of 7 wars, the reason why historically "the economy performs better under Democrats," which was the only point I was responding to.

Spare us your petty little Bush OCD rants - nobody cares.

Location hidden

#13151 Oct 20, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
If we left it up to the DEMS we would be fighting these wars on our soil.
There was a DEM in the White House for 8 years right before Iraq and Afghanistan wars...Guess you can say the stage was set!
The 9/11 attackers trained on "our soil" while the “HEAD DEM” was getting blow jobs under his desk and dipping cigars in Monica s nectar....Remember him?
Feel safe though the one in the White House is more akin to Carter then Clinton.
We gave aid to the Afg. rebles and helped them run the russians out, so what made us think we could go in and defeat them when the russians couldn't.
They had stockpiles of our wepons
We knew how they fight and hide in the hills.
we should have stayed out.
and IRAQ where are the WMDs?
Look at what happened there it is also turning into a Talaban state are we going to go back in there?
The REP. Pres got us into wars we can not win and we have lost many lives because of it, and have even pi--ed them off at us even more so now they are sending even more people here to try and blow up something and kill as many Americans as they can.
They are hard to fight because they believe it is an honor to die for their cause.
They don't care.
Have a nice day
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13152 Oct 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
On that btw, heres a nice article about romney's support of Employers telling their employees to make sure he's elected or they're fired and his colleagues voter suppression tactics.
Its interesting because it shows that there is another well known politician that uses those tactics. Vladimir Putin. http://nsfwcorp.co/wbp3h1
I see. Only the Obama campaign should be allowed to run bullsh!t fear propaganda telling people Romney will end their federal gov't gravy train, eh?

Got it.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13153 Oct 20, 2012
Whining Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"4.Do you have any idea where the RICE capital of the world is?"
Hey, then you HAVE more than one thing in common with Vietnam other than being a third-world country ! Ya both export massive amounts of rice ! WOW ! I'M IMPRESSED !
Why are you hating on these Americans who are successfully competing with Asian rice-growers?

Why are you advocating for shipping US agricultural jobs to China?

Don't be such an ass.

Location hidden

#13154 Oct 20, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
WWI - Wilson, a Democrat. Ended by Wilson.
WWII - Roosevelt - a Democrat. Ended by Truman - a Democrat - incinerating two Japanese cities with A-bombs.
Korea - Truman - Democrat. Ended by Eisenhower - a Republican
Vietnam - Truman - a Democrat (you're wrong about Ike - the first American military personnel were sent to Vietnam by Truman). Vastly expanded by Kennedy annd Johnson - both Democrats. Ended by Nixon - a Republican.
Afghanistan - Bush - Republican. 3/4 of the 2000+ total American KIA so far have been suffered under Obama's (a Democrat's) command, and still counting. Ended by - who are you viting for?
Iraq - Bush - a Republican. Ended by Bush (credit Obama with following the SOFA deadlinenegotiated by Bush - the one thing he hasn't managed to fark up)
Libya - Obama - A Democrat. Americans still dying there.
Syria -??- who are you voting for?
Iran -??- who are you voting for?
N. Korea -??- who are you voting for?
Democrats - presiding over 5 of 7 wars, the reason why historically "the economy performs better under Democrats," which was the only point I was responding to.
Spare us your petty little Bush OCD rants - nobody cares.
You know as well as I do it wouldn't have mattered who was in office for WWI and WWII we would have gone to war any way,[ At least they didn't go out and start these wars like the REP. do] as for Korea that was reclaming what we won in WWII and setting up a very country that works and is independent not like Iraq, and Afg. that will become Talaban states.
As for Nam I know we sent in some help to the French but if you read the History books IKE gets the credit for getting us in there in 1955
And if the economy works so well when we are at war why didn't it when Bush II was in office?
Have a nice day
Obama is toast

New Hartford, NY

#13155 Oct 20, 2012
Nope, JFK was the person responsible for Vietnam.

Too bad Obama is going to be gone so soon, he was trying to start a war in the middle east and a class war in the United States.
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You know as well as I do it wouldn't have mattered who was in office for WWI and WWII we would have gone to war any way,[ At least they didn't go out and start these wars like the REP. do] as for Korea that was reclaming what we won in WWII and setting up a very country that works and is independent not like Iraq, and Afg. that will become Talaban states.
As for Nam I know we sent in some help to the French but if you read the History books IKE gets the credit for getting us in there in 1955
And if the economy works so well when we are at war why didn't it when Bush II was in office?
Have a nice day

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13156 Oct 20, 2012
Obama is toast wrote:
Nope, JFK was the person responsible for Vietnam.
Too bad Obama is going to be gone so soon, he was trying to start a war in the middle east and a class war in the United States.
<quoted text>
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT MORONS YOU REPUBS ARE !!!

"Binders fulla women" -HAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
Democrats are Idiots

New Hartford, NY

#13157 Oct 20, 2012
Really?
Romney says binders and that is bad.
Clinton raped women and that is good?
Romney hired women with equal pay, and that is bad
Clinton sexually molested dozens of women and that is good.

Seems a little warped how you dumbasscrats think!
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT MORONS YOU REPUBS ARE !!!
"Binders fulla women" -HAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13158 Oct 20, 2012
Northwoods Ponytailed Hippie Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid statement,you get dumber by the post.How did the dems get us into WWII?The japs bombed pearl harbor,and Hitler declared war on us a few days later,so,how exactly did the democrats,get us involved in that war?Admittedly,FDR ran a masterful campaign,and we defeated the enemy,but he didn't get us involved,the nazis and the japs did.As for Korea,Truman didn't get us involved.He reacted to N Korea attacking our ally S.Korea and American troops,that were stationed there,he did not get us involved.Same with WWI,the Zimmerman telegram and the continual german U-boat attacks on our shipping forced our hand.You imply that democrats deliberately started these wars,which is a truly stupid thing to say.By the way,what was the political affiliation of the president,when the Spanish American War began,when Gulf wars one and 2 began,when Grenada occurrred,and when the war in Afghanistan began,and when we started getting involved in nam?You are one stupid piece of shit?
Hey, you don't have to get all pissy with me - I'm simply pointing out the bare facts about which party has presided over more wartime economies. A previous poster claimed "the economy historically does better under Democrats," and this explains why.

Now, if you want to get into WHY WWII came about, and what drove the Tojo militarist regime in Japan to attack Pearl, you don't need any education from me about how the Roosevelt administration had been starving them of oil supply and squeezing them to the brink in naval arms treaty negotiations for years - there are any number of excellent books written on that subject. Ditto how the Roosevelt administration had been risking war with Germany by aiding Britain for years, despite deeply divided sympathies in America for Britain, Germany, and isolationism.

Korea? "Just reacting?" Sophistry. American troops were there to be attacked by the Chicoms and KPA because Truman put them there. Roosevelt cut deals at Teheran and Yalta giving the USSR control of Korea north of the 38th Parallel, and Truman subsequently agreed to the division of Korea at Potsdam. Roosevelt and Truman backed the losing side in the Chinese Civil War. The Soviet Union withdrew from Korea in 1948, and Truman withdrew U.S. troops from Korea in 1949. This set the stage for war. The KPA crossed the 38th parallel behind artillery fire at dawn on Sunday 25 June 1950, and it was 'game on.' There were no major US troops in Korea at that time - US ground forces were in Japan. Truman ordered U.S. forces to war in Korea on 27 June pursuant to UNSC Resolution 83.

A Democrat affair all the way. It took a Republican - Eisenhower - to end it.

Spanish American War?? Jeebus wept - let's keep this to the past 100 years in the interest of relevance, shall we? You'll be the first to agree the GOP of 1898 bears little resemblance to the GOP of today, nor does the Democrat party of 1898 (the party of Jim Crow and the KKK) resemble today's Democratic party.

Forgive me for omitting the 1st Gulf War from my previous post - Bush 41 - a Republican - ended by Bush 41. Decisive victory by the US and 31 other Coalition nations in a mere 42 days. 294 US KIA.

Likewise Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada - Reagan, a Republican. Decisive US and OAS victory in a mere 51 days, US casualties 19 killed and 116 wounded.

And I'm "one stupid piece of shit?" Really? Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth?
Really

Burbank, CA

#13159 Oct 20, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
Your figures are LIES so why should he respond. Obama has no budget where any spending is decreased. In 2008 obama said he would cut the deficit in half, he didn't! In fact Obama lied regarding the debt, deficit, closing Gitmo, in fact Obama lied about everything But you are so stupid you still believe him..
<quoted text>
the deficit has been cut in retard. It was at 1.4 trillion when he came into office, it is now at 1.1 trillion.

As for the numbers for the campaigns, look it up. Facts aren't hard to find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 7 hr Bruser 7,911
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,313
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 23 hr Sambee 1,921
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) Mon Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Mon tim21 239
Review: Demi's Coffee S Mon Foodie 1
"Raunchy Joker But Harmless?" Sun Jeff Kelly 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match