New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden is a freak

United States

#13121 Oct 19, 2012
Done em all wrote:
<quoted text>
"and you said you married someone from Arkansas...hell I would hate to see what you married then"
ROFL......I considered it my humanitarian DUTY to rescue the woman from the muck and slime called 'Arkansas'.....but never contemplate for a MINUTE that I would consider contaminating my DNA with hers !
"You people haven't built a new house up their in 50 years"
Just built mine, Jethro...three years ago...a nice little 3000 sq ft. Raised Ranch.....and no, I will NOT trade it for the tarpaper shack you and your family squat in !
"if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?"
They sure are, Jethro.....got a new factory just erected not 20 miles from my doorstep....ever hear of "Global Foundries" (AMD-RADEON).....brand spanking new research, development and manufacturing facility employing , so far...10,000 with 5,000 more in the cooker.....now watch out, Jethro.....I'm gonna use a very big sophisticated word probably WAY outside your vocabulary....NANO-TECHNOLOGY.
Look it up, Jethro....look up my hometown on the left, and match it with the new facility in Malta, NY...20 miles away.
Imagine what's 50 miles...100 miles away !
And the best you inbred redneck bozos got is Sonic.
ROFLMSLAO !
WOW...a brand new factory and bass fishing. Sounds like you live in paradise. Hahahahahaha You really need to get out of the house and go to college and get some type of education.
1.Do you have any idea how many manufacturing plants have relocated to Arkansas in just the last 5 years? Do you idiot?
2.Do you have any idea where the transportation hubs are in the country? Do you idiot?
3. Do you have any idea where the best children's hospital in the country is located? Do you idiot? 4 new hospitals in the last 10 years.
4.Do you have any idea where the RICE capital of the world is?(But then again all the redneck hillbilly rice farmers are dirt poor aren't they?....Stuggart, Arkansas..look it up BOY
5.Duck hunting capital of the WORLD..Stuggart, Arkansas
6. Second largest growing part of the entire United States...Northwest Arkansas...Transportation hub of the country.

Finally...unlike you stupid redneck yankees...we still have our freedoms down here.

Let's discuss Mississippi next.....you know....the poor stupid rednecks from Mississippi....Go to the Gulf Coast..go to Northern Mississippi (Oxford etc) yep Nothing but idiot poor people their too. LMAO

You Stupid Moron....The money is down south...always has been...always will be.

Yep the rich get richer...and stupid people like you just exist.
Granted I'm sure southern states get money from the govt just like all states, but the jokes on you BOY. You even voted for Clinton..A Arkansas boy.

hahahahahahahah idiot
hahahahahaha what a moron
HOT TAMALE

Rome, NY

#13122 Oct 19, 2012
VOTE OBAMA OUT THIS TIME
Observer

Fairport, NY

#13123 Oct 19, 2012
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
He has let me down, so I will not vote again.
I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but I refuse to give up my right to cast a vote for one of them. Failing to vote for one candidate over the other, you are, in effect, voting for whichever candidate wins. By voting, you can either reserve bragging rights, if the "right guy" gets in, or you can take some responsibility, as you did when you voted for Obama the last time.

And, a lot of soldiers have paid the ultimate price to assure our right to vote. And so, whenever I vote, I do so because those brave men and women are no longer able to, and I'll be damned if I'll let them down.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13124 Oct 19, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of either candidate, but I refuse to give up my right to cast a vote for one of them. Failing to vote for one candidate over the other, you are, in effect, voting for whichever candidate wins. By voting, you can either reserve bragging rights, if the "right guy" gets in, or you can take some responsibility, as you did when you voted for Obama the last time.
And, a lot of soldiers have paid the ultimate price to assure our right to vote. And so, whenever I vote, I do so because those brave men and women are no longer able to, and I'll be damned if I'll let them down.
So how do you feel about voter suppression? The fact that the republican party is taking efforts to reduce the amount of people allowed to vote and encouraging employers to tell their employees that if candidates don't win they will be fired?
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13125 Oct 19, 2012
jessejess53 wrote:
<quoted text>Could you give links to this as I stay on top of these polls and they all place Romney ahead with the exception of maybe one or two...some with as much as 7 points.
And the third debate will be in Fla. as it is Foreign policy format.
Obamas record is very bad in this area,as well as this just came out.
It does not look good IMO for Obama.
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/schwab-romney...
Huffpost is keeping links to all polling sites on their page

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/...

if you want the specific references you can get them there. But here are some polling sources and data from just the past couple weeks

POLLSTER DATES POP. OBAMA ROMNEY UNDECIDED MARGIN
FOX NEW! 10/17 - 10/18 1,131LV 46 43 10 Obama +3
Rasmussen 10/17 - 10/17 750 LV 49 48 2 Obama +1
SurveyUSA 10/12 - 10/15 613 LV 45 42 9 Obama +3
PPP (D) 10/12 - 10/13 880 LV 51 46 3 Obama +5
YouGov 10/4 - 10/11 851 LV 50 46 2 Obama +4
Rasmussen 10/10 - 10/10 750 LV 48 47 3 Obama +1
Gravis Marketing 10/6 - 10/10 1,313LV 45 46 9 Romney +1
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/7 - 10/9 994 LV 51 45 4 Obama +6
Pulse Opinion Research/Let Freedom Ring (R) 10/8 - 10/8 1,000 LV 47 46 4 Obama +1
ARG 10/5 - 10/8 600LV 47 48 4 Romney +1
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13126 Oct 19, 2012
Biden is a freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you Mommy tell you to post that...Mama's boy.....This idiot can't post anything without his mommies permission.
Who has a little inferiority complex? You do don't you? Whos a big boy and can use the 'puter? Is it you? I bet it is?
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13127 Oct 19, 2012
HOT TAMALE wrote:
VOTE OBAMA OUT THIS TIME
As opposed to what other time? You're implying that he has been president for more than one term?
WHAT

New York, NY

#13128 Oct 19, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
Historically, Democrats have been far better at getting the US into major wars. And yes, when they do, major wars are good for the economy.
You say the Democrats are the ones that Historically start wars.
Lets see WWII The Japs attacked us, it just happened that a democrat was pres.
Vietnam started in 1955 if you look up the history of that war.
and IKE was pres, then.
then GW got us into Iraq and Afg. Isn't GW a Rep?
So can you show us where the DEMOCRATS are the ones going out and starting wars?
It looks like to me that it is the REP. that are the ones that either start the wars or get us involved in them.
You must be like your boy Mitt. you are all for going to war with somebody as long as you or any of your kids have to go fight it.
Mitt was all for going to war the two times under GW but did you see any of his kids joining up to go fight these wars?
Yes it is more like the REPs start the wars then send the poor and middle class kids to fight it.
It is Like GW he had daddy pull strings to get him into the NG and then after being in for 2 months takes a 8 week vacation.
Then in the middle of a war he goes AWOL for a year and not one thing was ever donr to him.
If it had been you or me we would still be in jail.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13129 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about voter suppression? The fact that the republican party is taking efforts to reduce the amount of people allowed to vote and encouraging employers to tell their employees that if candidates don't win they will be fired?
On that btw, heres a nice article about romney's support of Employers telling their employees to make sure he's elected or they're fired and his colleagues voter suppression tactics.

Its interesting because it shows that there is another well known politician that uses those tactics. Vladimir Putin. http://nsfwcorp.co/wbp3h1
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13130 Oct 19, 2012
Biden is a freak wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...a brand new factory and bass fishing. Sounds like you live in paradise. Hahahahahaha You really need to get out of the house and go to college and get some type of education.
1.Do you have any idea how many manufacturing plants have relocated to Arkansas in just the last 5 years? Do you idiot?
2.Do you have any idea where the transportation hubs are in the country? Do you idiot?
3. Do you have any idea where the best children's hospital in the country is located? Do you idiot? 4 new hospitals in the last 10 years.
4.Do you have any idea where the RICE capital of the world is?(But then again all the redneck hillbilly rice farmers are dirt poor aren't they?....Stuggart, Arkansas..look it up BOY
5.Duck hunting capital of the WORLD..Stuggart, Arkansas
6. Second largest growing part of the entire United States...Northwest Arkansas...Transportation hub of the country.
Finally...unlike you stupid redneck yankees...we still have our freedoms down here.
Let's discuss Mississippi next.....you know....the poor stupid rednecks from Mississippi....Go to the Gulf Coast..go to Northern Mississippi (Oxford etc) yep Nothing but idiot poor people their too. LMAO
You Stupid Moron....The money is down south...always has been...always will be.
Yep the rich get richer...and stupid people like you just exist.
Granted I'm sure southern states get money from the govt just like all states, but the jokes on you BOY. You even voted for Clinton..A Arkansas boy.
hahahahahahahah idiot
hahahahahaha what a moron
"1.Do you have any idea how many manufacturing plants have relocated to Arkansas in just the last 5 years?"

Name one that pays the average hourly worker more than a maximum of twice minimum wage....Just one.

Name one that pays the average hourly worker $50k or better annually.

And post some PROOF, please.

"2.Do you have any idea where the transportation hubs are in the country?"

It ain't in Arkysaw, hillbilly !

"3. Do you have any idea where the best children's hospital in the country is located?"

Again, it ain't in Arkysaw, Jethro !

http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/pedia...

LOL....not a ONE, hillbilly !

"4 new hospitals in the last 10 years."

ROFL ! We got that many new hospitals just in my closest city !

JUST LAST YEAR !

You're HILARIOUS, hillbilly !

"4.Do you have any idea where the RICE capital of the world is?"

Hey, then you HAVE more than one thing in common with Vietnam other than being a third-world country ! Ya both export massive amounts of rice ! WOW ! I'M IMPRESSED !

"5.Duck hunting capital of the WORLD..Stuggart, Arkansas"

Doya think it's a coincidence that the ducks go where they can find their favorite food, rice ?

ROFL !

"6. Second largest growing part of the entire United States...Northwest Arkansas...Transportation hub of the country."

Well, that's all great on paper...got any proof of that, Jethro ? Yano..some sort of link to a reputable financial website ? Or is that just your wannabe fantasy ?

"we still have our freedoms down here."

Yea...'freedom' to do without dentists or education.....'freedom' to bang your closest relatives.....'freedom' to live in tarpaper shacks....ect ect.

Thanks Jethro....but I'll pass on those 'freedoms'.

I'm rather glad I was able to assist in your education today, Jethro....ya'll come back now, heah ?
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13131 Oct 19, 2012
""5.Duck hunting capital of the WORLD..Stuggart, Arkansas"

Doya think it's a coincidence that the ducks go where they can find their favorite food, rice ?"

Doya even think it's a co-incidence that thousands of dirt-poor hardscrabble share-croppers congregate to obtain a readily available supply of food to feed their Ethiopian-like bloated starving children ?
fairness

Massena, NY

#13132 Oct 19, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
Historically, Democrats have been far better at getting the US into major wars. And yes, when they do, major wars are good for the economy.
What a stupid statement,you get dumber by the post.How did the dems get us into WWII?The japs bombed pearl harbor,and Hitler declared war on us a few days later,so,how exactly did the democrats,get us involved in that war?Admittedly,FDR ran a masterful campaign,and we defeated the enemy,but he didn't get us involved,the nazis and the japs did.As for Korea,Truman didn't get us involved.He reacted to N Korea attacking our ally S.Korea and American troops,that were stationed there,he did not get us involved.Same with WWI,the Zimmerman telegram and the continual german U-boat attacks on our shipping forced our hand.You imply that democrats deliberately started these wars,which is a truly stupid thing to say.By the way,what was the political affiliation of the president,when the Spanish American War began,when Gulf wars one and 2 began,when Grenada occurrred,and when the war in Afghanistan began,and when we started getting involved in nam?You are one stupid piece of shit?
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13133 Oct 19, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid statement,you get dumber by the post.How did the dems get us into WWII?The japs bombed pearl harbor,and Hitler declared war on us a few days later,so,how exactly did the democrats,get us involved in that war?Admittedly,FDR ran a masterful campaign,and we defeated the enemy,but he didn't get us involved,the nazis and the japs did.As for Korea,Truman didn't get us involved.He reacted to N Korea attacking our ally S.Korea and American troops,that were stationed there,he did not get us involved.Same with WWI,the Zimmerman telegram and the continual german U-boat attacks on our shipping forced our hand.You imply that democrats deliberately started these wars,which is a truly stupid thing to say.By the way,what was the political affiliation of the president,when the Spanish American War began,when Gulf wars one and 2 began,when Grenada occurrred,and when the war in Afghanistan began,and when we started getting involved in nam?You are one stupid piece of shit?
Pray to Obama for your special ed. history refresher course.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13134 Oct 19, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1.Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter -culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Yes,nothing like a son,using his priviledged position,to say he'd like to punch the president in the face.Anybody else,would have been arrested.Yes five big sons,and not one of them thought enough of his country to join the military,as a way of saying thank you America.What's the big deal about his marriage?Obama has a successful marriage and 2 lovely daughters(admittedly they are not white),and they seem quite happy.And considering the start they both had in life,Obama has done much better.Mittens had everything handed to him,the best education money could buy,a house for a wedding present,and best of all,invaluable contacts,through his fathers power and status,when beginning a business.Obama came from poverty,raised by a single mom,and had to earn everything he has.To come from nothing and make it to the presidency is a remarkable feat(but he is black),that Romney or his repuke sons could never do.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13135 Oct 19, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it, cupcake. Grownups are conversing.
And Really is still hiding from my 2 questions.
Tick tock, Really ... waiting, not going anywhere.
1) Who will cut federal spending more? Obama or Romney?
2) Who will restore business and investor confidence more - Obama or Romney?
Employment is improving,the economy is getting better(despite repukes trying to sabotage it),the auto industry was saved,and bin laden is dead.The answer is Obama.Raising taxes on the middle class and making people on medicare pay more,just to finance a tax reduction on americas richest people,will not help the economy,despite what rmoney says.Every respectable economist says his budget plan is pie in the sky and cant possibly work.As for grown-ups,that's exactly what your parents are hoping you will become,so they can get your lazy,worthless ass out of their house.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13136 Oct 19, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,nothing like a son,using his priviledged position,to say he'd like to punch the president in the face.Anybody else,would have been arrested.Yes five big sons,and not one of them thought enough of his country to join the military,as a way of saying thank you America.What's the big deal about his marriage?Obama has a successful marriage and 2 lovely daughters(admittedly they are not white),and they seem quite happy.And considering the start they both had in life,Obama has done much better.Mittens had everything handed to him,the best education money could buy,a house for a wedding present,and best of all,invaluable contacts,through his fathers power and status,when beginning a business.Obama came from poverty,raised by a single mom,and had to earn everything he has.To come from nothing and make it to the presidency is a remarkable feat(but he is black),that Romney or his repuke sons could never do.
Pray to Obama for a pair of fairy wings.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13137 Oct 19, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for your special ed. history refresher course.
Like all your replies,when you've been proven wrong,total bullshit.I don't know why you get angry,you haven't been right yet.Aren't you used to it by know?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13138 Oct 19, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember that you are trying to explain to these people history.
Yes WWI was Willson who was a DEM.[ give them that one]
WWII the Japs attacked us and it wouldn't have mattered who was pres or what party he belonged to.
You are going to say Truman got us into Nam. but if you read the History of Nam you will see IKE [ a REP] gets credit for that one.
SO lets look back , you say the DEMs get us into wars, well Maybe WWI, WWII the Japs attacked us we didn't go in and start it.
The History books all say it was IKE that got us into Nam.
And G W got us into Iraq and AFG.
so that is 1 DEM that took us into WWI and a dem that was in office when the Japs attacked us.
and Ike gets credit for Nam, by the History books 1955
Then you have the invasion of Grenada in 1983 Reagan was Pres. Wasn't he a rep?
the invasion of Panama 1989 Reagan was still pres.
Then we have Iraq and AFG. both under GW Bush [ wasn't he a REP?]
So tell us just how it is the Dems that are the ones that go out and start wars?
Have a nice night
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13139 Oct 19, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all your replies,when you've been proven wrong,total bullshit.I don't know why you get angry,you haven't been right yet.Aren't you used to it by know?
Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13140 Oct 19, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> You have to remember that you are trying to explain to these people history.
Yes WWI was Willson who was a DEM.[ give them that one]
WWII the Japs attacked us and it wouldn't have mattered who was pres or what party he belonged to.
You are going to say Truman got us into Nam. but if you read the History of Nam you will see IKE [ a REP] gets credit for that one.
SO lets look back , you say the DEMs get us into wars, well Maybe WWI, WWII the Japs attacked us we didn't go in and start it.
The History books all say it was IKE that got us into Nam.
And G W got us into Iraq and AFG.
so that is 1 DEM that took us into WWI and a dem that was in office when the Japs attacked us.
and Ike gets credit for Nam, by the History books 1955
Then you have the invasion of Grenada in 1983 Reagan was Pres. Wasn't he a rep?
the invasion of Panama 1989 Reagan was still pres.
Then we have Iraq and AFG. both under GW Bush [ wasn't he a REP?]
So tell us just how it is the Dems that are the ones that go out and start wars?
Have a nice night
I see somebody can't stand to read the facts.
If you are going to judge something as clueless , nuts spam ect. why don't you back it up with FACTs .
I would like to see where you get your info from.
Show us where the DEMs are the ones that have taken us into the most WARS.
WWI we had to help the French and English[ give ya that one], and WWII we were attacked by the JAPs or didn't you remember what Dec 7th is all about?
Yes we helped the French in the early 1950s in Nam. but if you read the History books it is IKE that gets the credit for getting us in there,[ why in the heck he decided to get us more involved when he knew the French were getting out and knew it was a war we could not win esp. when you go in there with one hand tied behind your back, you can't go into a war and have restrictions on your personal and let the people you are fighting do what ever they want.]
then add in the invasions and Iraq and Afg. it has been the REPs that have taken us into many more wars than the Dems ever did.
Back up your judgements with something we all can read and understand why you judge a post the way you do
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogwood la 2 hr Sambee 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Bruser 7,936
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 2,046
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Mon GODBlessAmerica 11
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST