created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 575)

Showing posts 11,481 - 11,500 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Done em all wrote:
<quoted text>

"if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?"
They sure are, Jethro.....got a new factory just erected not 20 miles from my doorstep....ever hear of "Global Foundries" (AMD-RADEON).....brand spanking new research, development and manufacturing facility employing , so far...10,000 with 5,000 more in the cooker.....now watch out, Jethro.....I'm gonna use a very big sophisticated word probably WAY outside your vocabulary....NANO-TECHNOLOGY.
Look it up, Jethro....look up my hometown on the left, and match it with the new facility in Malta, NY...20 miles away.
Imagine what's 50 miles...100 miles away !
And the best you inbred redneck bozos got is Sonic.
ROFLMSLAO !
See if you can find a facility in slimebucket....errrrrrrr ...."Arkansas" on their website, won't you ?

http://www.globalfoundries.com/contact/
Whining Libs AND repukes

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gotta love these religion-like retards that subscribe to "perty think" and "group think" despite the fact that both of their guys are clueless morons. At least Romney isn't as big a moron so that's why he's going to be the next Prez. Waaaaaah! Waaaaah!!
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can find a facility in slimebucket....errrrrrrr ...."Arkansas" on their website, won't you ?
http://www.globalfoundries.com/contact/
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
Ahem......

Capital Expenditure Plans:
$5.4B capital expenditure planned for 2011

Fab 8 in Saratoga County, New York is currently the largest commercial capital expansion project in the USA

http://www.globalfoundries.com/about/fast_fac...

Of ANY kind......ANYWHERE IN THE USA.

There...did I make you eat your words enough, Jethro ?

Ya'll come back now, heah ?

ROFL !
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Biden is a Freak wrote:
Remember when you vote....The democrats control new York State...and your state is broke, your state has been in a recession since 1970 because of the democrats.
Let me guess.....a proud 'gradeate' of Ozark community tehcnical vocational certyficate college ?

DAMN you're good for a few laughs after all !
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

"Let me guess.....a proud 'gradeate' of Ozark community tehcnical vocational certyficate college ?"

I betcha he even went to "Oxford".....jest lahke the REAL Jethro Bodine !

DAMN, I wanna see your "Seement Pond" !

<Snark Snark>
Aww Dont wanna play no mo

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Awwww......inbred redneck from arkysaws don't wanna play no more ?

Such a pity.
really

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Aww Dont wanna play no mo wrote:
Awwww......inbred redneck from arkysaws don't wanna play no more ?
Such a pity.
Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text> Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?
if you're going to use my name and try to subvert topix word filter, at least do it properly
the word is whôre
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Whining Libs AND repukes wrote:
At least Romney isn't as big a moron so that's why he's going to be the next Prez. Waaaaaah! Waaaaah!!<quoted text>
Have you seen the recent polls? Romney is running at a 29.6% chance of winning and falling rapidly with the President riding at a comfortable 70.4% chance of winning and rising.

Theres only one debate left...foreign policy. Romney's worst quality...

Theres delusional and theres crazy...i'm not sure what thinking Romney has any chance of winning falls under.
Bye Bye Barry

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

It is no longer fun to post the failure of Obama, he is history. All that remains is watching his diappear.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Quote:
“You told me during an interview that you and Mr. Holder did not authorize the Fast and Furious operation that allowed 2,000 weapons from the United States into Mexico and they were in the drug trafficking [cartels'] hands. I think that up to 100 Mexicans might have died and also American agent Brian Terry. There’s a report that 14 agents were responsible for the operation but shouldn’t the attorney general, Eric Holder, he should have known about that and if he didn’t, should you fire him?”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/20/obama ... ic-holder/

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/amateu...
vote

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

yes

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah actually, your right. State wise in NY, its been historically run badly. But while most of that is due to the people who ran it, I don't feel party is the reason. I feel its the uneven voting block between NYC and the rest of the state. NYC should really just be cut off with long island into south NY.
Nationally however...nah dog. Historically democrats have been far better with the economy.
What they should do is take the border that runs across between NY and PA and extend it to Mass. and any part of what is New York now south of that would be new york and anything north of that would be north new york.
Have a nice day
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the recent polls? Romney is running at a 29.6% chance of winning and falling rapidly with the President riding at a comfortable 70.4% chance of winning and rising.
Theres only one debate left...foreign policy. Romney's worst quality...
Theres delusional and theres crazy...i'm not sure what thinking Romney has any chance of winning falls under.
Where did you get these stupid numbers? How about the true Harris poll that has Romney ahead by 7 points and beyond the margin of error. How about the WSJ poll that now has Romney winning Pennslyvania. When it comes to foreign policy all Romeny needs to do is attack the president on his Libya failure, his support of the Muslim Brotherhood and how they killed our ambassador. Romney can also point out how Putin laughs at him , how our allies view us as weak, and how China giggles each time Obama opens his mouth on foreign policy. If that isn't enough then he can head down the Israel raod and how Obama has distanced himself from them and would rather play golf or have a vacation then meet with Bebe Netenyahu
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically democrats have been far better with the economy.
Not exactly.

Historically, Democrats have been far better at getting the US into major wars. And yes, when they do, major wars are good for the economy.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Whining Repukes is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
Excessive taxes. Corruption. Unions. Uncompetitive labor costs. Most dysfunctional State government of all 50 States perpetuating all of the above.

Any questions?
liberal

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text> Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?
you been saying that crap for 2 years get over yourself. The southbridge typically implements the slower capabilities of the motherboard. It sounds alot like you slower capabilities.
Really

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

JoeSchmoe wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get these stupid numbers? How about the true Harris poll that has Romney ahead by 7 points and beyond the margin of error. How about the WSJ poll that now has Romney winning Pennslyvania. When it comes to foreign policy all Romeny needs to do is attack the president on his Libya failure, his support of the Muslim Brotherhood and how they killed our ambassador. Romney can also point out how Putin laughs at him , how our allies view us as weak, and how China giggles each time Obama opens his mouth on foreign policy. If that isn't enough then he can head down the Israel raod and how Obama has distanced himself from them and would rather play golf or have a vacation then meet with Bebe Netenyahu
Those numbers are from the nyt 538 poll which is concidered the most accurate in the election. They compare all poll data from the beginning of the election to now, state by state, from all poll sources, and through data mining and trend analysis they look statistical growth of election status.

With that, they trace all poll data but for win percentage they look at the electoral count. This entire election obama has been higher electorally and current trend lines are no different giving romney less than 30% chance and falling. He has the same probability to win that someone would pick a heart out of a deck of cards, and its falling...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21924...

This one has been correct since 1980

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,481 - 11,500 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr lionland 6,326
Debate: Health Care - East Northport, NY (Nov '09) 6 hr Cpl Christopher Scherer 5
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 10 hr Billy Bong 60
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 7,853
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) 11 hr BARBARA 244
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Review: Smugglers Jacks (Oct '13) Fri Chris 2
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000