New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,719 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13099 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is a Freak wrote:
Remember when you vote....The democrats control new York State...and your state is broke, your state has been in a recession since 1970 because of the democrats.
Let me guess.....a proud 'gradeate' of Ozark community tehcnical vocational certyficate college ?

DAMN you're good for a few laughs after all !

Judged:

25

25

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13100 Oct 18, 2012
"Let me guess.....a proud 'gradeate' of Ozark community tehcnical vocational certyficate college ?"

I betcha he even went to "Oxford".....jest lahke the REAL Jethro Bodine !

DAMN, I wanna see your "Seement Pond" !

<Snark Snark>

Judged:

28

28

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aww Dont wanna play no mo

Corinth, NY

#13101 Oct 18, 2012
Awwww......inbred redneck from arkysaws don't wanna play no more ?

Such a pity.

Judged:

29

29

27

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Syracuse, NY

#13102 Oct 18, 2012
Aww Dont wanna play no mo wrote:
Awwww......inbred redneck from arkysaws don't wanna play no more ?
Such a pity.
Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?

Judged:

35

35

35

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Burbank, CA

#13103 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?
if you're going to use my name and try to subvert topix word filter, at least do it properly
the word is wh˘re

Judged:

33

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Burbank, CA

#13104 Oct 18, 2012
Whining Libs AND repukes wrote:
At least Romney isn't as big a moron so that's why he's going to be the next Prez. Waaaaaah! Waaaaah!!<quoted text>
Have you seen the recent polls? Romney is running at a 29.6% chance of winning and falling rapidly with the President riding at a comfortable 70.4% chance of winning and rising.

Theres only one debate left...foreign policy. Romney's worst quality...

Theres delusional and theres crazy...i'm not sure what thinking Romney has any chance of winning falls under.

Judged:

35

34

33

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bye Bye Barry

Cicero, NY

#13105 Oct 19, 2012
It is no longer fun to post the failure of Obama, he is history. All that remains is watching his diappear.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
vote

Gouverneur, NY

#13108 Oct 19, 2012
yes

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13109 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah actually, your right. State wise in NY, its been historically run badly. But while most of that is due to the people who ran it, I don't feel party is the reason. I feel its the uneven voting block between NYC and the rest of the state. NYC should really just be cut off with long island into south NY.
Nationally however...nah dog. Historically democrats have been far better with the economy.
What they should do is take the border that runs across between NY and PA and extend it to Mass. and any part of what is New York now south of that would be new york and anything north of that would be north new york.
Have a nice day
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#13110 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the recent polls? Romney is running at a 29.6% chance of winning and falling rapidly with the President riding at a comfortable 70.4% chance of winning and rising.
Theres only one debate left...foreign policy. Romney's worst quality...
Theres delusional and theres crazy...i'm not sure what thinking Romney has any chance of winning falls under.
Where did you get these stupid numbers? How about the true Harris poll that has Romney ahead by 7 points and beyond the margin of error. How about the WSJ poll that now has Romney winning Pennslyvania. When it comes to foreign policy all Romeny needs to do is attack the president on his Libya failure, his support of the Muslim Brotherhood and how they killed our ambassador. Romney can also point out how Putin laughs at him , how our allies view us as weak, and how China giggles each time Obama opens his mouth on foreign policy. If that isn't enough then he can head down the Israel raod and how Obama has distanced himself from them and would rather play golf or have a vacation then meet with Bebe Netenyahu
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13111 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically democrats have been far better with the economy.
Not exactly.

Historically, Democrats have been far better at getting the US into major wars. And yes, when they do, major wars are good for the economy.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13112 Oct 19, 2012
Whining Repukes is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
Excessive taxes. Corruption. Unions. Uncompetitive labor costs. Most dysfunctional State government of all 50 States perpetuating all of the above.

Any questions?
liberal

Southbridge, MA

#13113 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> Hey welfare scumbag, do you even know what southbridge is on the stolen PC that your who re mother robbed ?
you been saying that crap for 2 years get over yourself. The southbridge typically implements the slower capabilities of the motherboard. It sounds alot like you slower capabilities.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#13114 Oct 19, 2012
JoeSchmoe wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get these stupid numbers? How about the true Harris poll that has Romney ahead by 7 points and beyond the margin of error. How about the WSJ poll that now has Romney winning Pennslyvania. When it comes to foreign policy all Romeny needs to do is attack the president on his Libya failure, his support of the Muslim Brotherhood and how they killed our ambassador. Romney can also point out how Putin laughs at him , how our allies view us as weak, and how China giggles each time Obama opens his mouth on foreign policy. If that isn't enough then he can head down the Israel raod and how Obama has distanced himself from them and would rather play golf or have a vacation then meet with Bebe Netenyahu
Those numbers are from the nyt 538 poll which is concidered the most accurate in the election. They compare all poll data from the beginning of the election to now, state by state, from all poll sources, and through data mining and trend analysis they look statistical growth of election status.

With that, they trace all poll data but for win percentage they look at the electoral count. This entire election obama has been higher electorally and current trend lines are no different giving romney less than 30% chance and falling. He has the same probability to win that someone would pick a heart out of a deck of cards, and its falling...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13115 Oct 19, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13116 Oct 19, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21924...

This one has been correct since 1980

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13117 Oct 19, 2012
If Huffington Post is running this with Soro at the helm ....Obama really needs to start worrying.

Or just give up as it really does seem hopeless for him , of course they could be wrong this time.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13118 Oct 19, 2012
jessejess53 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2192464/Bad-news-Oba ma-Electoral-College-model-cor rectly-predicted-presidential- elections-1980-opts-ROMNEY.htm l
This one has been correct since 1980
I mean if you want to go by history of accuracy, theres only one set of polls you need to look at. Over the past 12 elections, each president needed ohio to win. If you look at polls, obama is up by an average of 4 in Ohio with no signs of him losing that state...

You know, Romney could be the first to win without ohio, as long as he gets the other 4 swing states needed to topple without ohio...too bad obama is up in the majority of swing states...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13119 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean if you want to go by history of accuracy, theres only one set of polls you need to look at. Over the past 12 elections, each president needed ohio to win. If you look at polls, obama is up by an average of 4 in Ohio with no signs of him losing that state...
You know, Romney could be the first to win without ohio, as long as he gets the other 4 swing states needed to topple without ohio...too bad obama is up in the majority of swing states...
Could you give links to this as I stay on top of these polls and they all place Romney ahead with the exception of maybe one or two...some with as much as 7 points.

And the third debate will be in Fla. as it is Foreign policy format.

Obamas record is very bad in this area,as well as this just came out.

It does not look good IMO for Obama.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/schwab-romney...
Biden is a freak

United States

#13120 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean if you want to go by history of accuracy, theres only one set of polls you need to look at. Over the past 12 elections, each president needed ohio to win. If you look at polls, obama is up by an average of 4 in Ohio with no signs of him losing that state...
You know, Romney could be the first to win without ohio, as long as he gets the other 4 swing states needed to topple without ohio...too bad obama is up in the majority of swing states...
Did you Mommy tell you to post that...Mama's boy.....This idiot can't post anything without his mommies permission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,435
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 17 hr A Whistling Tune 7,349
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Tue Massapequa Chief 248
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Tue Massapequa Chief 12
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) Tue Bruser 1,467
Tarrantino murder Tue joey b 3
News Freeport Trio Arrested for Seaford Burglary Mon Freeport10 2
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]