New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

really

Los Angeles, CA

#13078 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is a Weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mommy telling you what to post? Is your mommy still looking up information for you Mama's boy? Better get off the computer Mama's boy....I think your mommy has your dinner ready for you.
Aww how cute, someone has an inferiority complex. Most likely cuz he lives in AR, the qualified pitt of hell of america.:)

If you can't deal with facts, you should probably just not say anything.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13079 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww how cute, someone has an inferiority complex. Most likely cuz he lives in AR, the qualified pitt of hell of america.:)
Please don't.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13080 Oct 18, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>And If he had looked up just what Pres. increased the Fed. spending the least amount he would have found out OBAMA has increased fed. spending the least sisce IKE, over 50 years. Here is an article from forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05... and
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
I would suggest people read the complete articles not just the first one or two lines or just looking at the charts.
and as for his second question, Mitt says he is going to cut taxes 20% across the board 5Trillion dollars and Increase spending on the Mill. by over 2 trillion dollars, and to pay for this he is going to cut out all deductions and slash spending,
Well the Middle class uses these tax deductions and if they don't have them it will end up where they will be paying more not less.
If this is his plan then again the top 1% gets all the money and the middle class and working people will be paying for it.
Yes Obama has kept spending increases below 4% and Mitt can't explain how he is going to pay for these tax cuts and increase in Mill spending with out putting even more on the Nat. Debt.
Have a nice night
You can disagree with my posts no problem, NOW why don't you give us some facts and show us where you got them.
I looked up facts and I showed where I got them from so why don't you.
Have a nice night

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13081 Oct 18, 2012
Biden collage football star.....hmmmmm....seems he needed to tell a fish story on the gridiron

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/vice...

Does it really ever end?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13082 Oct 18, 2012
jessejess53 wrote:
Among the many contentious exchanges in Tuesday's presidential debate was a barbed back-and-forth between Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama about the size and contents of their pensions plans.
"Mr. President, have you looked at your pension? Have you looked at your pension?”
“I don’t look at my pension. It’s not as big as yours so it doesn’t take as long.”
“Let me give you some advice. You also have investments in Chinese companies. You also have investments outside the United States.”
Romney is right, Obama does have a small portion of investments in companies outside the U.S. through a pension fund worth $50,000 to $100,000 that he earned while he was state senator of Illinois.
Obama also has investments in things that are counter to his political positions. A look under the hood of his pension fund reveals investments in controversial for-profit colleges and companies that support anti-abortion causes (see below).
Pension funds, similar to other huge mutual funds, contain a huge mix of diverse investments in domestic and foreign firms. Investors don't actively manage these funds. Rather, they are run by managers, who buy or sell the shares.
With broad funds, like pensions funds or ones that follow the Standard & Poor's 500, you "may have some questionable options and for better and worse that gives diversification," said Brooks Herman, head of research at BrightScope, a financial information company.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/obam...
interesting how Obama likes to talk about Romneys retirement....can you call the kettle black....lmao
Romney was the one that said he will crack down on china , and he has a blind trust worth 250,000,000 , even a small amount of that invested in china would be more than Obamas , and it would seem hard for Romney to crack down on them ...and alot of Romneys money came from stripping companys and sending them to china

Location hidden

#13083 Oct 18, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was the one that said he will crack down on china , and he has a blind trust worth 250,000,000 , even a small amount of that invested in china would be more than Obamas , and it would seem hard for Romney to crack down on them ...and alot of Romneys money came from stripping companys and sending them to china
But I don't remember Romney lying about this.

But it seems Obama failed to mention he has the same exact investments

A lie by omission is still a lie, if one leads to deceit to show one is better than another.

Seems pretty hypocritical don't you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13084 Oct 18, 2012
kinda like I asked these womens groups for a list of women to hire , when they realy aproched him ? I,m saying ALL politicions lie local , state and federal
Really is a Mamas boy

Pine Bluff, AR

#13085 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your state filed bankruptcy yet? Any day now...you weirdo liberals in California must be doing a great job. LMAO

Location hidden

#13086 Oct 18, 2012
Bubba wrote:
kinda like I asked these womens groups for a list of women to hire , when they realy aproched him ? I,m saying ALL politicions lie local , state and federal
I agree they all do.

Teenagers and politicians have one thing in common.

You can tell when they are lying.

They have theirs eyes open and their lips are moving.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Biden is a Freak

Pine Bluff, AR

#13087 Oct 18, 2012
Remember when you vote....The democrats control new York State...and your state is broke, your state has been in a recession since 1970 because of the democrats.
This election is about YOU
This election is about YOUR future

This election is NOT about Obama's future.
Don't let Obama do to America, what your democrat's have done to New York State.

P.S. Hey "Really" now you and your idiot friends can press the "JUDGE IT" button 20 times now.

Location hidden

#13088 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is a Freak wrote:
Remember when you vote....The democrats control new York State...and your state is broke, your state has been in a recession since 1970 because of the democrats.
Don't let Obama do to America, what your democrat's have done to New York State.
P.S. Hey "Really" now you and your idiot friends can press the "JUDGE IT" button 20 times now.
Yup, I will not be voting Obama

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Burbank, CA

#13089 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is a Freak wrote:
Nah actually, your right. State wise in NY, its been historically run badly. But while most of that is due to the people who ran it, I don't feel party is the reason. I feel its the uneven voting block between NYC and the rest of the state. NYC should really just be cut off with long island into south NY.

Nationally however...nah dog. Historically democrats have been far better with the economy.

Location hidden

#13090 Oct 18, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
And investing in China is not only very smart money wise ...but also very good for America as a whole , as long as it is PRIVATE people investing and not the government unless it is in loans.

Do you think china has invested in America? Or do you think the money we owe to China was simply because China likes us.

Of course not...they invest in American companies so they can control them ,just as Romney and Obama is doing in China.

This is simply good business.

But what has happened is Bush and Obama keeps raising the dept ceiling so we can borrow more money, this is not good we will have to pay it back or default.

Better to bite the bullet now instead of passing this on to Americas future.

I can only hope young voters can see this and vote Obama out before we drop another credit rating.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13091 Oct 18, 2012
Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
What a idiot you must be....If I'm not mistaken...your hero Bill Clinton is from Arkansas....but your're right...he's a redneck, that never made any money and worked at Wal mart his entire life.
And you are right again...When Clinton was Gov...his wife worked at Sonic.
We all live in wooded shacks down here, never cared much for 'THAT THING CALLED EDUCATION"..We lose our teeth and never go to the dentist..our roads are still made of dirt...top pay down here is 80 cents an hour...and inbreeding is a way of life.
Gee I wish I lived in beautiful upstate NY, where everyone is president of a corporation like you, everyone lives in a mansion like you, and everyone has a base salary of $2 million dollars like you. Upstate NY where the jobs are plentiful, money isn't an issue, and people like you who light their cigars with hundred dollar bills.
Now I see why NY state looks like Cuba, and the state is broke, and your entire paychecks goes towards taxes with no results. You little man are an idiot, just like your neighbors and the people who live down the street from you. Enjoy your view...for you have it for life.
Hey, don't go getting defensive on ME....I certainly didn't twist your arm to settle for a life of inbred mediocracy !

LOL....NYS 'looks like cuba'?

Is that right.....you probably never stepped foot in NYS, Jethro !

"and inbreeding is a way of life."

It is in Arkansas !

Like I said...I am VERY familiar with the pitiful denizens of the state.....those who chose that life on inbred mediocracy....and it's not MY fault that's the life you chose !

It's not MY fault that towns in Arkansas, populations up to 10,000 had a gene pool of no more than 3....and one of them was a blue tick !

You're a funny little misshapen 'man', Jethro.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Repukes is Gay

Pine Bluff, AR

#13092 Oct 18, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't go getting defensive on ME....I certainly didn't twist your arm to settle for a life of inbred mediocracy !
LOL....NYS 'looks like cuba'?
Is that right.....you probably never stepped foot in NYS, Jethro !
"and inbreeding is a way of life."
It is in Arkansas !
Like I said...I am VERY familiar with the pitiful denizens of the state.....those who chose that life on inbred mediocracy....and it's not MY fault that's the life you chose !
It's not MY fault that towns in Arkansas, populations up to 10,000 had a gene pool of no more than 3....and one of them was a blue tick !
You're a funny little misshapen 'man', Jethro.......
You really must be a stupid idiot....if everyone in Arkansas is nothing more then a toothless inbred hick, and you said you married someone from Arkansas...hell I would hate to see what you married then.....but then again, considering you nothing more then a stupid grease ball yankee, then you two probably make for an interesting pair.

And yes..upstate and central NYS is nothing more then old run down filthy factory towns. You people haven't built a new house up their in 50 years,....one other thing you uneducated blue collar dirtbag, if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
I go to NYS once a year and all I see is a bunch of rednecks in filthy blue jeans and a stupid t-shirt...hell you A-holes haven't bought a dress shirt in 30 years.(T-shirts LMAO)
T-shirts LMFAO T-shirts LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#13093 Oct 18, 2012
Whining Repukes is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must be a stupid idiot....if everyone in Arkansas is nothing more then a toothless inbred hick, and you said you married someone from Arkansas...hell I would hate to see what you married then.....but then again, considering you nothing more then a stupid grease ball yankee, then you two probably make for an interesting pair.
And yes..upstate and central NYS is nothing more then old run down filthy factory towns. You people haven't built a new house up their in 50 years,....one other thing you uneducated blue collar dirtbag, if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
I go to NYS once a year and all I see is a bunch of rednecks in filthy blue jeans and a stupid t-shirt...hell you A-holes haven't bought a dress shirt in 30 years.(T-shirts LMAO)
I suggest you google "The north Country"....or "The thousand Islands"

There is WAYYYYYY more to NY state than the city or upstate... We have reknown world class bass fishing at Black lake....we host the world carp tourny every year with team from as far as Japan and Aussies...as well as several European countries...including England and Ireland

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Love-The-No...

https://www.google.com/search...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Done em all

Corinth, NY

#13094 Oct 18, 2012
Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
"and you said you married someone from Arkansas...hell I would hate to see what you married then"

ROFL......I considered it my humanitarian DUTY to rescue the woman from the muck and slime called 'Arkansas'.....but never contemplate for a MINUTE that I would consider contaminating my DNA with hers !

"You people haven't built a new house up their in 50 years"

Just built mine, Jethro...three years ago...a nice little 3000 sq ft. Raised Ranch.....and no, I will NOT trade it for the tarpaper shack you and your family squat in !

"if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?"

They sure are, Jethro.....got a new factory just erected not 20 miles from my doorstep....ever hear of "Global Foundries" (AMD-RADEON).....brand spanking new research, development and manufacturing facility employing , so far...10,000 with 5,000 more in the cooker.....now watch out, Jethro.....I'm gonna use a very big sophisticated word probably WAY outside your vocabulary....NANO-TECHNOLOGY.

Look it up, Jethro....look up my hometown on the left, and match it with the new facility in Malta, NY...20 miles away.

Imagine what's 50 miles...100 miles away !

And the best you inbred redneck bozos got is Sonic.

ROFLMSLAO !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13095 Oct 18, 2012
Done em all wrote:
<quoted text>

"if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?"
They sure are, Jethro.....got a new factory just erected not 20 miles from my doorstep....ever hear of "Global Foundries" (AMD-RADEON).....brand spanking new research, development and manufacturing facility employing , so far...10,000 with 5,000 more in the cooker.....now watch out, Jethro.....I'm gonna use a very big sophisticated word probably WAY outside your vocabulary....NANO-TECHNOLOGY.
Look it up, Jethro....look up my hometown on the left, and match it with the new facility in Malta, NY...20 miles away.
Imagine what's 50 miles...100 miles away !
And the best you inbred redneck bozos got is Sonic.
ROFLMSLAO !
See if you can find a facility in slimebucket....errrrrrrr ...."Arkansas" on their website, won't you ?

http://www.globalfoundries.com/contact/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Libs AND repukes

Utica, NY

#13097 Oct 18, 2012
Gotta love these religion-like retards that subscribe to "perty think" and "group think" despite the fact that both of their guys are clueless morons. At least Romney isn't as big a moron so that's why he's going to be the next Prez. Waaaaaah! Waaaaah!!
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can find a facility in slimebucket....errrrrrrr ...."Arkansas" on their website, won't you ?
http://www.globalfoundries.com/contact/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13098 Oct 18, 2012
Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>
if NYS is so great then why are companies not relocating to NYS?
Ahem......

Capital Expenditure Plans:
$5.4B capital expenditure planned for 2011

Fab 8 in Saratoga County, New York is currently the largest commercial capital expansion project in the USA

http://www.globalfoundries.com/about/fast_fac...

Of ANY kind......ANYWHERE IN THE USA.

There...did I make you eat your words enough, Jethro ?

Ya'll come back now, heah ?

ROFL !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 min positronium 6,465
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 4 hr Sambee 1,730
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) 5 hr Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 9 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,298

Melville News Video

Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance