New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,691 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13058 Oct 18, 2012
upt

Waltham, MA

#13059 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
its more like 7.3%

Location hidden

#13060 Oct 18, 2012
Here is a really good fight between Reagan and Romney...lol

&fe ature=related
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13061 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
Alright, dimmwitted redneck....let's break down each and every one of your lies, shall we ?

First off, my wife of 35 years hails from Arkansas....Mountain Home, to be exact.....and I go down twice a year to visit with her family.....and you ain't bullshltting ME !

"Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state".....no, but what does it have ? A few rutted highways and...a lot of Walmarts.

Oh yea...and a bible-thumpin' baptist church on every street corner.(or every 100 feet...whichever is smaller)

"unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state"

Well, yea...cuz the only people left are farmers....everyone else leaves the state right out of high school ! All the males in my wife's family were forced to obtain jobs out-of-state to support their families they were forced to leave behind ! Even my 24 year-old son-in-law, wife & child was forced to move in with me across the country because Walmart & Sonic jobs just wasn't cutting it !

"and taxes are low" ..... Taxes are low because NOBODY EARNS ANY REAL MONEY ! Land is WORTHLESS down there..... an acre of rural property that goes for $5000 down there will go for $50,000 and UP here....in the same type of rural area !

So spare us the bullshlt !

Nobody's buying it !
fairness

Massena, NY

#13062 Oct 18, 2012
At least Candy Crowley,didn't let romney and the repukes get away with more lies on what our great pres. Obama,said about the terrorist act in Libya.Her quick fact checking,showed romney and the repukes for the liars they are.Way to go Candy.If i was Tagg Romney,i'd thing twice about taking a punch at Obama.Without your frat buddies to help out,Obama would kick your rich,pampered,priviledged,whit e ass.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13063 Oct 18, 2012
liber boy and teddy r,if you are going to go on pretending you are actually,2 different people,stop using the same phrases.The continual use of the phrase "skippy",being one glaring example.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13064 Oct 18, 2012
fairness wrote:
At least Candy Crowley,didn't let romney and the repukes get away with more lies on what our great pres. Obama,said about the terrorist act in Libya.Her quick fact checking,showed romney and the repukes for the liars they are.Way to go Candy.If i was Tagg Romney,i'd thing twice about taking a punch at Obama.Without your frat buddies to help out,Obama would kick your rich,pampered,priviledged,whit e ass.
Fool...Crowley had no business "helping" the incompetent Obama, and she was incorrect, anyway. Obama gave a generic statement about terror attacks, at the end of a litany of other items. Romney should have called him out on the fact that he let his lackeys claim it was due to that silly video, which had nothing to do with the PLANNED terror attack. Crowley also volunteered that it took almost 14 days for the incompetent Obama to change his administration's little tune about the video while Obama prepared his two week cover-up of what really occurred. Liar Obama...caught with his incompetent hand in the cookie jar, AGAIN! And you...caught with your ignorant head in it. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...

Location hidden

#13065 Oct 18, 2012
fairness wrote:
I think Reagan could whip up on Obama....matter of fact here is a video that shows just that....lol

&fe ature=related
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13066 Oct 18, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, dimmwitted redneck....let's break down each and every one of your lies, shall we ?
First off, my wife of 35 years hails from Arkansas....Mountain Home, to be exact.....and I go down twice a year to visit with her family.....and you ain't bullshltting ME !
"Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state".....no, but what does it have ? A few rutted highways and...a lot of Walmarts.
Oh yea...and a bible-thumpin' baptist church on every street corner.(or every 100 feet...whichever is smaller)
Well, yea...cuz the only people left are farmers....everyone else leaves the state right out of high school ! All the males in my wife's family were forced to obtain jobs out-of-state to support their families they were forced to leave behind ! Even my 24 year-old son-in-law, wife & child was forced to move in with me across the country because Walmart & Sonic jobs just wasn't cutting it !
"and taxes are low" ..... Taxes are low because NOBODY EARNS ANY REAL MONEY ! Land is WORTHLESS down there..... an acre of rural property that goes for $5000 down there will go for $50,000 and UP here....in the same type of rural area !
Nobody's buying it !
It's a wothless, mediocre state full of worthless, inbred, & mediocre people.

Anybody of any quality at all gets the hell out of Dodge (so to speak) at age 18.

Truly sucks to be you, redneck.

(and I certainly wouldn't brag about being from there in mixed company)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13067 Oct 18, 2012
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1.Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter -culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
ya i did it

Utica, NY

#13068 Oct 18, 2012
Romney will finish off this country don't need no Mormon with secret underwear, what other secrets are there Obama all the way
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#13069 Oct 18, 2012
fairness wrote:
liber boy and teddy r,if you are going to go on pretending you are actually,2 different people,stop using the same phrases.The continual use of the phrase "skippy",being one glaring example.
Shut it, cupcake. Grownups are conversing.

And Really is still hiding from my 2 questions.

Tick tock, Really ... waiting, not going anywhere.

1) Who will cut federal spending more? Obama or Romney?

2) Who will restore business and investor confidence more - Obama or Romney?
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13070 Oct 18, 2012
ya i did it wrote:
Romney will finish off this country don't need no Mormon with secret underwear, what other secrets are there Obama all the way
Obama has secret underwear; it contains all the plans to improve the economy, his plans to decrease the national debt, his plans to balance the budget, his college transcripts, his shovel-ready jobs, his plan to unite the nation by working with both houses of Congress, etc. Unfortunately, after 4 years, it still remains a secret, and even the first gorilla has not been able to get into his magic hopey-changey underwear.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#13071 Oct 18, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it, cupcake. Grownups are conversing.
And Really is still hiding from my 2 questions.
Tick tock, Really ... waiting, not going anywhere.
1) Who will cut federal spending more? Obama or Romney?
2) Who will restore business and investor confidence more - Obama or Romney?
I already answered your question numb nuts.

I'm not hunting down the links again, so feel free to go actually find my post (most likely around 12 pages back by now).

If you look at both campaigns websites and sources that have cited and pulled directly from campaigns,

Obama has scoped cutting around 4 trillion in spending while raising taxes on the upper class pulling in an estimate 700 billion to an extra trillion per year create a total of around 4.7 - 5 trillion in revenue.

Romney has planned to cut around 500 billion (according to his campaign site directly) from spending, and add 2 trillion in military spending. He will also be lowering taxes across the board bringing in an estimated 3-5 trillion less depending on what deductions he removes creating an estimated ADDITION in spending and costs to around 5-7 trillion.(This is all from his website)

So thats Obama bringing around 5 trillion in revenue
Romney raising spending by 5-7 trillion

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13072 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not hunting down the links again, so feel free to go actually find my post (most likely around 12 pages back by now).
If you look at both campaigns websites and sources that have cited and pulled directly from campaigns,
Obama has scoped cutting around 4 trillion in spending while raising taxes on the upper class pulling in an estimate 700 billion to an extra trillion per year create a total of around 4.7 - 5 trillion in revenue.
Romney has planned to cut around 500 billion (according to his campaign site directly) from spending, and add 2 trillion in military spending. He will also be lowering taxes across the board bringing in an estimated 3-5 trillion less depending on what deductions he removes creating an estimated ADDITION in spending and costs to around 5-7 trillion.(This is all from his website)
And If he had looked up just what Pres. increased the Fed. spending the least amount he would have found out OBAMA has increased fed. spending the least sisce IKE, over 50 years. Here is an article from forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05... and
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
I would suggest people read the complete articles not just the first one or two lines or just looking at the charts.
and as for his second question, Mitt says he is going to cut taxes 20% across the board 5Trillion dollars and Increase spending on the Mill. by over 2 trillion dollars, and to pay for this he is going to cut out all deductions and slash spending,
Well the Middle class uses these tax deductions and if they don't have them it will end up where they will be paying more not less.
If this is his plan then again the top 1% gets all the money and the middle class and working people will be paying for it.
Yes Obama has kept spending increases below 4% and Mitt can't explain how he is going to pay for these tax cuts and increase in Mill spending with out putting even more on the Nat. Debt.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#13073 Oct 18, 2012
Congressional Report: Welfare Spending Soars Under Obama

Welfare spending has grown substantially over the past four years, reaching $746 billion in 2011 — or more than Social Security, basic defense spending or any other single chunk of the federal government — according to a new memo by the Congressional Research Service.

The steady rise in welfare spending, which covers more than 80 programs primarily designed to help low-income Americans, got a big boost from the 2009 stimulus and has grown, albeit somewhat more slowly, in 2010 and 2011. One reason is that more people are qualifying in the weak economy, but the federal government also has broadened eligibility so that more people qualify for programs.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/welfare-spen...

Soon Obama will have everyone on some sort of dole out....then who will pay taxes?

Location hidden

#13074 Oct 18, 2012
I had no idea we had troops in Iran...did you all know we had troops killed in Iran.....poor old Biden is certainly losing his grip.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/biden-mi...

Now remember this is the guy that is one heart beat away from the nuke button!!!!
Whining Repukes Is Gay

Pine Bluff, AR

#13075 Oct 18, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's buying it !
What a idiot you must be....If I'm not mistaken...your hero Bill Clinton is from Arkansas....but your're right...he's a redneck, that never made any money and worked at Wal mart his entire life.
And you are right again...When Clinton was Gov...his wife worked at Sonic.
We all live in wooded shacks down here, never cared much for 'THAT THING CALLED EDUCATION"..We lose our teeth and never go to the dentist..our roads are still made of dirt...top pay down here is 80 cents an hour...and inbreeding is a way of life.
Gee I wish I lived in beautiful upstate NY, where everyone is president of a corporation like you, everyone lives in a mansion like you, and everyone has a base salary of $2 million dollars like you. Upstate NY where the jobs are plentiful, money isn't an issue, and people like you who light their cigars with hundred dollar bills.
Now I see why NY state looks like Cuba, and the state is broke, and your entire paychecks goes towards taxes with no results. You little man are an idiot, just like your neighbors and the people who live down the street from you. Enjoy your view...for you have it for life.
Biden is a Weirdo

Pine Bluff, AR

#13076 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mommy telling you what to post? Is your mommy still looking up information for you Mama's boy? Better get off the computer Mama's boy....I think your mommy has your dinner ready for you.

Location hidden

#13077 Oct 18, 2012
Among the many contentious exchanges in Tuesday's presidential debate was a barbed back-and-forth between Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama about the size and contents of their pensions plans.

"Mr. President, have you looked at your pension? Have you looked at your pension?”
“I don’t look at my pension. It’s not as big as yours so it doesn’t take as long.”

“Let me give you some advice. You also have investments in Chinese companies. You also have investments outside the United States.”

Romney is right, Obama does have a small portion of investments in companies outside the U.S. through a pension fund worth $50,000 to $100,000 that he earned while he was state senator of Illinois.

Obama also has investments in things that are counter to his political positions. A look under the hood of his pension fund reveals investments in controversial for-profit colleges and companies that support anti-abortion causes (see below).

Pension funds, similar to other huge mutual funds, contain a huge mix of diverse investments in domestic and foreign firms. Investors don't actively manage these funds. Rather, they are run by managers, who buy or sell the shares.

With broad funds, like pensions funds or ones that follow the Standard & Poor's 500, you "may have some questionable options and for better and worse that gives diversification," said Brooks Herman, head of research at BrightScope, a financial information company.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/obam...

interesting how Obama likes to talk about Romneys retirement....can you call the kettle black....lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) 19 hr longisland 63
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Fri Bruser 2,316
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Thu Lisa 1,934
Editorial: Re-elect Jack Martins in 7th Senate ... Thu Just Saying 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 7,915
Review: Depalo & Sons Auto Body Inc (Nov '09) Thu Jack Oasis 17
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) Oct 22 John 15

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match