created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 572)

Showing posts 11,421 - 11,440 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Biden is a moron

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Polls already showing bounce for obama bringing his chances for victory to around 70%, still lower than his 80% lead three weeks ago but climbing.
Only one more public event , the foreign policy debate, which is romney's weakest asset...
I think this election is pretty much set unless obama urinates on stage or something...
Did your mommy tell you to say that? Considering you still live with dear ole mommy... and dear ole mommy still takes care of you, did she buy that computer for you too?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

liberal m wrote:
<quoted text>he also forgot property taxes went up 27% when he was in office.
That can't be.
Mitt said he cut taxes.[ OH that must have been for people that make over 250.000.]
He said he cut taxes and he did but the took away all their deductions and not only increased what people paid in " FEEs" BUT also increased the number of " FEEs" that they had by something like 22 or 23 new fees.
He says he is going to cut taxes by 20% across the board or in the area of 5 TRILLION dollars.
and Increase the Mill. budget by over 2 Trillion dollars.
He hasn't told us how he expects to do this.
He says he is going to reduce the tax deductions and cut spending to cover all this.
I guess he has never taken a look at just how much he can cut or that the REAL FACT would be that by getting rid of all these deductions the avg. wage earner can take ,will now actually be a tax increase not a tax cut.
MITT show us how you are going to make this all happen.
Have a nice night
Obama is an IDIOT

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama is so stupid he thinks someone else is currently President. Obama said when I was President?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

lmao

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama is an IDIOT wrote:
Obama is so stupid he thinks someone else is currently President. Obama said when I was President?
I heard that and thought what an ass!

I cant wait until january to say REMEMBER WHEN THAT OASSHOLE WAS PLAYING PRESIDENT!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I can't wait to see Romney's "binders full of women".

How many women can he fit in a binder?
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

La La Land Gamer Slacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think i need to worry about that. I work in a high position in the largest entertainment company on earth. I'm pretty fine with work. I just happen to know how to use technology fast and intelligently.
I just hop on here to find the garbage you people spit out, research the actual answers and spit it back in order to educate myself because nothing feeds people to educate themselves then to help poor fools like you :)
To which I responded:
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a reeely smart guy like you can make yourself useful, then.
How about you research the actual answers to the following simple questions to educate yourself, and then spit them back here in order to help all us poor fools:
1) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to cut spending by the federal government in 2012-2016 more towards our historical norm of 18% of GDP?
2) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions (lower taxes on capital returns, less uncertainty over taxes, interest rates, Gov't regulation) necessary to boost investor and consumer confidence, restore economic growth the most, and reverse the shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rate?
Two simple questions - if the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.
Thanks in advance for sharing your superior intellectual powers and world esperience with all us lesser fools.
Wassa matter there, Mr. Mad Tech and Reseearch Skillz?? Tick tock, skippy ... two simple questions too hard for you? Or you just can't face the reality of your foolish support for a craven incompetent who's leading the nation from recession to complete ruin?

C'mon - show us ya got a pair - of cerebral lobes, that is ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
I can't wait to see Romney's "binders full of women".
How many women can he fit in a binder?
Oh - poor Geoff.
John n Michael

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - poor Geoff.
LOL
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Test
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

obama announced at a campaign stop that he would be introducing "The Equalization of Opportunity Bill" to congress next week.
John n Michael

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?
Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Biden is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy tell you to say that? Considering you still live with dear ole mommy... and dear ole mommy still takes care of you, did she buy that computer for you too?
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things

1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses

and

2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.

http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
Queers and anal cavities
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Still running away from the hard truths, Really?

Two simple questions for you:

1) Which candidate will cut federal spending in 2012-2016 more towards our sustainable norm of 18% of GDP - Obama or Romney?

2) Which candidate will go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions necessary to restore investor and consumer confidence and economic growth, and reverse shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rateover the past 4 years - Obama or Romney?

Two simple questions. If the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.
Jonn n Michael

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Queers and anal cavities
Geoff and Obama
Biden is Insane

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things
1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses
and
2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.
http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
old time citizen

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

On the issue of Romneys binders ull of woman...

The indictment in brief: women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood, which includes virtually all Mormon males ages 12 and up, giving them the right to act and speak with God’s authority. Women are thus forbidden from administering blessings, performing baptisms, or presiding over men in meetings or at home. And women are also excluded from the church’s upper leadership positions. Even those women who rise to positions of authority within the all-female Relief Society and Young Women organization, or as teachers, still answer to priesthood-holding men.

Given the church’s history of political activism, and Romney’s prominent role in the church, it seems bizarre that he’s yet to address the issue at all—a perverse instance of religious tolerance leaving questions about gender discrimination unasked and unexamined.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is led by its general authorities, an all-male, mostly white, and elderly group centered in Salt Lake City, whose members routinely pay lip service to the value of women—something that evidently doesn’t go without saying.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

I wonder how he will deal with his faith an stayin close to his churc, while being fair t treing womana hs equal In his religion, woman cannot hold higher positions. How will he treat the binders of woman?
abc

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

all ok .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,421 - 11,440 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Maxy Nails 1 hr Michele 3
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 10 hr Kamala Martucci 111
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr lionland 6,326
Debate: Health Care - East Northport, NY (Nov '09) 20 hr Cpl Christopher Scherer 5
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 23 hr Billy Bong 60
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr Bruser 7,853
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) Sat BARBARA 244
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••