New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13038 Oct 17, 2012

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

#13039 Oct 17, 2012
Obama is an IDIOT wrote:
Obama is so stupid he thinks someone else is currently President. Obama said when I was President?
I heard that and thought what an ass!

I cant wait until january to say REMEMBER WHEN THAT OASSHOLE WAS PLAYING PRESIDENT!
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#13040 Oct 17, 2012
I can't wait to see Romney's "binders full of women".

How many women can he fit in a binder?
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13041 Oct 17, 2012
La La Land Gamer Slacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think i need to worry about that. I work in a high position in the largest entertainment company on earth. I'm pretty fine with work. I just happen to know how to use technology fast and intelligently.
I just hop on here to find the garbage you people spit out, research the actual answers and spit it back in order to educate myself because nothing feeds people to educate themselves then to help poor fools like you :)
To which I responded:
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a reeely smart guy like you can make yourself useful, then.
How about you research the actual answers to the following simple questions to educate yourself, and then spit them back here in order to help all us poor fools:
1) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to cut spending by the federal government in 2012-2016 more towards our historical norm of 18% of GDP?
2) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions (lower taxes on capital returns, less uncertainty over taxes, interest rates, Gov't regulation) necessary to boost investor and consumer confidence, restore economic growth the most, and reverse the shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rate?
Two simple questions - if the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.
Thanks in advance for sharing your superior intellectual powers and world esperience with all us lesser fools.
Wassa matter there, Mr. Mad Tech and Reseearch Skillz?? Tick tock, skippy ... two simple questions too hard for you? Or you just can't face the reality of your foolish support for a craven incompetent who's leading the nation from recession to complete ruin?

C'mon - show us ya got a pair - of cerebral lobes, that is ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13042 Oct 17, 2012
Geoff wrote:
I can't wait to see Romney's "binders full of women".
How many women can he fit in a binder?
Oh - poor Geoff.
John n Michael

Lakewood, NJ

#13043 Oct 17, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - poor Geoff.
LOL
Mad Hatter

Englewood, TN

#13044 Oct 17, 2012
Test
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#13045 Oct 17, 2012
John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13046 Oct 17, 2012
obama announced at a campaign stop that he would be introducing "The Equalization of Opportunity Bill" to congress next week.
John n Michael

Lakewood, NJ

#13047 Oct 17, 2012
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?
Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
really

Burbank, CA

#13048 Oct 17, 2012
Biden is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy tell you to say that? Considering you still live with dear ole mommy... and dear ole mommy still takes care of you, did she buy that computer for you too?
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things

1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses

and

2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.

http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#13049 Oct 18, 2012
John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
Queers and anal cavities
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13050 Oct 18, 2012
Still running away from the hard truths, Really?

Two simple questions for you:

1) Which candidate will cut federal spending in 2012-2016 more towards our sustainable norm of 18% of GDP - Obama or Romney?

2) Which candidate will go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions necessary to restore investor and consumer confidence and economic growth, and reverse shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rateover the past 4 years - Obama or Romney?

Two simple questions. If the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.
Jonn n Michael

Lakewood, NJ

#13051 Oct 18, 2012
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Queers and anal cavities
Geoff and Obama
Biden is Insane

Little Rock, AR

#13052 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things
1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses
and
2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.
http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
old time citizen

Batavia, NY

#13053 Oct 18, 2012
On the issue of Romneys binders ull of woman...

The indictment in brief: women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood, which includes virtually all Mormon males ages 12 and up, giving them the right to act and speak with God’s authority. Women are thus forbidden from administering blessings, performing baptisms, or presiding over men in meetings or at home. And women are also excluded from the church’s upper leadership positions. Even those women who rise to positions of authority within the all-female Relief Society and Young Women organization, or as teachers, still answer to priesthood-holding men.

Given the church’s history of political activism, and Romney’s prominent role in the church, it seems bizarre that he’s yet to address the issue at all—a perverse instance of religious tolerance leaving questions about gender discrimination unasked and unexamined.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is led by its general authorities, an all-male, mostly white, and elderly group centered in Salt Lake City, whose members routinely pay lip service to the value of women—something that evidently doesn’t go without saying.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

I wonder how he will deal with his faith an stayin close to his churc, while being fair t treing womana hs equal In his religion, woman cannot hold higher positions. How will he treat the binders of woman?
abc

Ilion, NY

#13054 Oct 18, 2012
all ok .

Location hidden

#13055 Oct 18, 2012
We need the Equalization of Opportunity Law so that all outcomes are equal.

" everybody deserves a fair shot"---Hussein obama

Location hidden

#13056 Oct 18, 2012
old time citizen wrote:
On the issue of Romneys binders ull of woman...
The indictment in brief: women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood, which includes virtually all Mormon males ages 12 and up, giving them the right to act and speak with God’s authority. Women are thus forbidden from administering blessings, performing baptisms, or presiding over men in meetings or at home. And women are also excluded from the church’s upper leadership positions. Even those women who rise to positions of authority within the all-female Relief Society and Young Women organization, or as teachers, still answer to priesthood-holding men.
Given the church’s history of political activism, and Romney’s prominent role in the church, it seems bizarre that he’s yet to address the issue at all—a perverse instance of religious tolerance leaving questions about gender discrimination unasked and unexamined.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is led by its general authorities, an all-male, mostly white, and elderly group centered in Salt Lake City, whose members routinely pay lip service to the value of women—something that evidently doesn’t go without saying.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...
I wonder how he will deal with his faith an stayin close to his churc, while being fair t treing womana hs equal In his religion, woman cannot hold higher positions. How will he treat the binders of woman?
Better than a muslim

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13057 Oct 18, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 11 hr Sambee 1,921
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) 12 hr Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) 12 hr tim21 239
Review: Demi's Coffee S 16 hr Foodie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 18 hr Bruser 7,910
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,312
"Raunchy Joker But Harmless?" Sun Jeff Kelly 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match