New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#13045 Oct 17, 2012
John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13046 Oct 17, 2012
obama announced at a campaign stop that he would be introducing "The Equalization of Opportunity Bill" to congress next week.
John n Michael

Lakewood, NJ

#13047 Oct 17, 2012
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>John and Michael? Dont you mean fagpiece and homo?
Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
really

Burbank, CA

#13048 Oct 17, 2012
Biden is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy tell you to say that? Considering you still live with dear ole mommy... and dear ole mommy still takes care of you, did she buy that computer for you too?
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things

1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses

and

2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.

http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#13049 Oct 18, 2012
John n Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Geoff and John? Geoff and Michael? PPPSS and ssshhhh? Obama and Biden? Rome and NY?
Queers and anal cavities
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#13050 Oct 18, 2012
Still running away from the hard truths, Really?

Two simple questions for you:

1) Which candidate will cut federal spending in 2012-2016 more towards our sustainable norm of 18% of GDP - Obama or Romney?

2) Which candidate will go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions necessary to restore investor and consumer confidence and economic growth, and reverse shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rateover the past 4 years - Obama or Romney?

Two simple questions. If the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.
Jonn n Michael

Lakewood, NJ

#13051 Oct 18, 2012
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Queers and anal cavities
Geoff and Obama
Biden is Insane

Little Rock, AR

#13052 Oct 18, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea with a response like that I know 2 things
1: someones sad that their candidate got his ass whipped with no excuses
and
2: I know that I have a better stance in life and job than you could every wish to have with an attitude like that. Enjoy living in Arkansas where pretty much the apocalypse has already started.
http://gawker.com/5722943/dont-worry-about-th...
http://gawker.com/5723090/arkansas-river-blan...
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
old time citizen

Batavia, NY

#13053 Oct 18, 2012
On the issue of Romneys binders ull of woman...

The indictment in brief: women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood, which includes virtually all Mormon males ages 12 and up, giving them the right to act and speak with God’s authority. Women are thus forbidden from administering blessings, performing baptisms, or presiding over men in meetings or at home. And women are also excluded from the church’s upper leadership positions. Even those women who rise to positions of authority within the all-female Relief Society and Young Women organization, or as teachers, still answer to priesthood-holding men.

Given the church’s history of political activism, and Romney’s prominent role in the church, it seems bizarre that he’s yet to address the issue at all—a perverse instance of religious tolerance leaving questions about gender discrimination unasked and unexamined.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is led by its general authorities, an all-male, mostly white, and elderly group centered in Salt Lake City, whose members routinely pay lip service to the value of women—something that evidently doesn’t go without saying.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

I wonder how he will deal with his faith an stayin close to his churc, while being fair t treing womana hs equal In his religion, woman cannot hold higher positions. How will he treat the binders of woman?
abc

Ilion, NY

#13054 Oct 18, 2012
all ok .

Location hidden

#13055 Oct 18, 2012
We need the Equalization of Opportunity Law so that all outcomes are equal.

" everybody deserves a fair shot"---Hussein obama

Location hidden

#13056 Oct 18, 2012
old time citizen wrote:
On the issue of Romneys binders ull of woman...
The indictment in brief: women are not allowed to serve in the priesthood, which includes virtually all Mormon males ages 12 and up, giving them the right to act and speak with God’s authority. Women are thus forbidden from administering blessings, performing baptisms, or presiding over men in meetings or at home. And women are also excluded from the church’s upper leadership positions. Even those women who rise to positions of authority within the all-female Relief Society and Young Women organization, or as teachers, still answer to priesthood-holding men.
Given the church’s history of political activism, and Romney’s prominent role in the church, it seems bizarre that he’s yet to address the issue at all—a perverse instance of religious tolerance leaving questions about gender discrimination unasked and unexamined.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is led by its general authorities, an all-male, mostly white, and elderly group centered in Salt Lake City, whose members routinely pay lip service to the value of women—something that evidently doesn’t go without saying.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...
I wonder how he will deal with his faith an stayin close to his churc, while being fair t treing womana hs equal In his religion, woman cannot hold higher positions. How will he treat the binders of woman?
Better than a muslim

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13057 Oct 18, 2012

Location hidden

#13058 Oct 18, 2012
upt

Waltham, MA

#13059 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually mama's boy...Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state...unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state..Northwest Arkansas is the 2nd fastest growing part of the country..unlike your state where people are leaving because you demohomo's have destroyed the state...and yes we do balance the budget down here every year...and taxes are low....come on down sometime..I will take you duck hunting...buy you dinner...and then kick your ass.
its more like 7.3%

Location hidden

#13060 Oct 18, 2012
Here is a really good fight between Reagan and Romney...lol

&fe ature=related
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13061 Oct 18, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, dimmwitted redneck....let's break down each and every one of your lies, shall we ?

First off, my wife of 35 years hails from Arkansas....Mountain Home, to be exact.....and I go down twice a year to visit with her family.....and you ain't bullshltting ME !

"Arkansas isn't bankrupt like your state".....no, but what does it have ? A few rutted highways and...a lot of Walmarts.

Oh yea...and a bible-thumpin' baptist church on every street corner.(or every 100 feet...whichever is smaller)

"unemployment is 6% in Arkansas unlike your state"

Well, yea...cuz the only people left are farmers....everyone else leaves the state right out of high school ! All the males in my wife's family were forced to obtain jobs out-of-state to support their families they were forced to leave behind ! Even my 24 year-old son-in-law, wife & child was forced to move in with me across the country because Walmart & Sonic jobs just wasn't cutting it !

"and taxes are low" ..... Taxes are low because NOBODY EARNS ANY REAL MONEY ! Land is WORTHLESS down there..... an acre of rural property that goes for $5000 down there will go for $50,000 and UP here....in the same type of rural area !

So spare us the bullshlt !

Nobody's buying it !
fairness

Massena, NY

#13062 Oct 18, 2012
At least Candy Crowley,didn't let romney and the repukes get away with more lies on what our great pres. Obama,said about the terrorist act in Libya.Her quick fact checking,showed romney and the repukes for the liars they are.Way to go Candy.If i was Tagg Romney,i'd thing twice about taking a punch at Obama.Without your frat buddies to help out,Obama would kick your rich,pampered,priviledged,whit e ass.
fairness

Massena, NY

#13063 Oct 18, 2012
liber boy and teddy r,if you are going to go on pretending you are actually,2 different people,stop using the same phrases.The continual use of the phrase "skippy",being one glaring example.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#13064 Oct 18, 2012
fairness wrote:
At least Candy Crowley,didn't let romney and the repukes get away with more lies on what our great pres. Obama,said about the terrorist act in Libya.Her quick fact checking,showed romney and the repukes for the liars they are.Way to go Candy.If i was Tagg Romney,i'd thing twice about taking a punch at Obama.Without your frat buddies to help out,Obama would kick your rich,pampered,priviledged,whit e ass.
Fool...Crowley had no business "helping" the incompetent Obama, and she was incorrect, anyway. Obama gave a generic statement about terror attacks, at the end of a litany of other items. Romney should have called him out on the fact that he let his lackeys claim it was due to that silly video, which had nothing to do with the PLANNED terror attack. Crowley also volunteered that it took almost 14 days for the incompetent Obama to change his administration's little tune about the video while Obama prepared his two week cover-up of what really occurred. Liar Obama...caught with his incompetent hand in the cookie jar, AGAIN! And you...caught with your ignorant head in it. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Costa Nostra Mob defendants from Massapequa (Jan '11) 10 hr Vito HB Ny 34
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr save your souls 7,972
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Feb 24 Bruser 2,409
Town of Oyster Bay officials curroption exposed... Feb 24 robtruth1103 1
Review: Exotic Motor World of Long Island Feb 24 Tiffany Daino 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Feb 24 SassiLee 2,058
women would you castrate you husbands? Feb 23 Barbara 4

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance