New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,665 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13015 Oct 17, 2012
Joe Boozen wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline yesterday. In doing so he blamed Republicans for only giving him 60 days to review the proposal. Never mind of course that the Federal government has known about the Keystone pipeline for years and has already before rejected it. Interestingly the President has until mid-February to make a final decision and yet he rejected it a month early. Such suggests he was always going to reject it and didn’t take the proposal seriously.
This is from the above reference you made, maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills, you are another liberal joke.
LOL...talk about 'cherry picking'.....

I posted that article merely to refute your fellow dimwit's contention that 'oil leases have fallen 60%".....absolutely not true....not even as reported by a repuke propaganda rag as the one I quoted.

We are all aware that President Obama reject the Keystone pipeline, and the reasons why.

Our president was not going to allow mega-corporations, and their $100 million dollar CEO's to poison our lands, the water we drink, the air we breathe...so that a select few can park another Lamborghini in their garages, or buy that 6th seaside vacation home.

On the pretext of providing a few $30,000 a year jobs.

Now THAT'S a president safe-guarding his fellow Americans !

Don't you wish you had one too ?
WOW

Cortland, NY

#13017 Oct 17, 2012
Really

Burbank, CA

#13018 Oct 17, 2012
Joe Boozen wrote:
<quoted text>
renigged?
Renigged is another word for flip flop. To go back on ones former promises
really

Burbank, CA

#13019 Oct 17, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Renigged is another word for flip flop. To go back on ones former promises
but apparently android spells it wrong. Reneged*
just me

Utica, NY

#13020 Oct 17, 2012
obama will never be anything more than another lying, cheating rude, crude dumbocrat. As far as I'm concerned there has never been one of these jackasses that can or could be trusted. Ryan made bidet look like a jerk and Romney did the same to obama last night. I wish that I could ask the jackass one question, "Why won't you release your college records?" I already know the answer, I just want the dolt to confirm it. If he's your idea of a president, I'm glad I don't have one. obama kept touting about being commander-in-chief of the military, but can't carry the lowest recruit's jockstrap. He's a waste of humanity just like his brain dead followers.
Sour Grapes

Corinth, NY

#13022 Oct 17, 2012
just me wrote:
obama will never be anything more than another lying, cheating rude, crude dumbocrat. As far as I'm concerned there has never been one of these jackasses that can or could be trusted. Ryan made bidet look like a jerk and Romney did the same to obama last night. I wish that I could ask the jackass one question, "Why won't you release your college records?" I already know the answer, I just want the dolt to confirm it. If he's your idea of a president, I'm glad I don't have one. obama kept touting about being commander-in-chief of the military, but can't carry the lowest recruit's jockstrap. He's a waste of humanity just like his brain dead followers.
Didja need a little cheeze to go with that whine, redneck ?
caught in act

Utica, NY

#13023 Oct 17, 2012
The Muslim trips. Can't remember what faith he is.

What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)
Romney Ryan 2012

Cicero, NY

#13024 Oct 17, 2012
Yes, Obama was caught in the act of lying again.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13026 Oct 17, 2012
caught in act wrote:
The Muslim trips. Can't remember what faith he is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bMUgNg7aD8MXX
What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)
When obama committed a faux pas and said he had been to 57 states, was he referring to the 57 states of Islam mentioned in the Koran?

Just asking.

Location hidden

#13027 Oct 17, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
but apparently android spells it wrong. Reneged*
incorrect, there is a word renigged, similar meaning, but I wouldn't use it, basically a gambling term in usage as I have heard it
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13028 Oct 17, 2012
Romney said when he was gov. of Mass. he had a balanced budget , he forgot to say by law he had to .
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#13029 Oct 17, 2012
and Romney says the rich create jobs , how many did he create last year with his 20M ?

Location hidden

#13030 Oct 17, 2012
University of Colorado Professors Ken Bickers and Michael Berry have quite a set of bragging rights up their sleeve – namely, they’ve devised a mathematical model of the Electoral College that has predicted every Presidential race correctly since Ronald Reagan won the Presidency in 1980.

And despite recent polls showing the presidential race deadlocked both nationally and in key swing states, Bickers and Berry’s model shows a race that isn’t even close. According to them, not only will Mitt Romney win, but he will win big, taking 320 Electoral Votes to President Obama’s 218 – a result almost as decisive as President Obama’s win against Senator John McCain in 2008.

I emphasize, right in the last eight elections.

Location hidden

#13031 Oct 17, 2012
WOW wrote:
Threats caught on Tape
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JdUJK20qyI4XX
Was it filmed with an obama phone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
liberal m

Rye, NY

#13032 Oct 17, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Romney said when he was gov. of Mass. he had a balanced budget , he forgot to say by law he had to .
he also forgot property taxes went up 27% when he was in office.
Really

Downey, CA

#13033 Oct 17, 2012
Polls already showing bounce for obama bringing his chances for victory to around 70%, still lower than his 80% lead three weeks ago but climbing.

Only one more public event , the foreign policy debate, which is romney's weakest asset...

I think this election is pretty much set unless obama urinates on stage or something...
GOPPERS SUCK

New York, NY

#13034 Oct 17, 2012
Unless he gives that lying lizard in a three piece suit the thrashing he so deserves... that would almost be worth seeing.
Biden is a moron

Warren, AR

#13035 Oct 17, 2012
Really wrote:
Polls already showing bounce for obama bringing his chances for victory to around 70%, still lower than his 80% lead three weeks ago but climbing.
Only one more public event , the foreign policy debate, which is romney's weakest asset...
I think this election is pretty much set unless obama urinates on stage or something...
Did your mommy tell you to say that? Considering you still live with dear ole mommy... and dear ole mommy still takes care of you, did she buy that computer for you too?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13036 Oct 17, 2012
liberal m wrote:
<quoted text>he also forgot property taxes went up 27% when he was in office.
That can't be.
Mitt said he cut taxes.[ OH that must have been for people that make over 250.000.]
He said he cut taxes and he did but the took away all their deductions and not only increased what people paid in " FEEs" BUT also increased the number of " FEEs" that they had by something like 22 or 23 new fees.
He says he is going to cut taxes by 20% across the board or in the area of 5 TRILLION dollars.
and Increase the Mill. budget by over 2 Trillion dollars.
He hasn't told us how he expects to do this.
He says he is going to reduce the tax deductions and cut spending to cover all this.
I guess he has never taken a look at just how much he can cut or that the REAL FACT would be that by getting rid of all these deductions the avg. wage earner can take ,will now actually be a tax increase not a tax cut.
MITT show us how you are going to make this all happen.
Have a nice night
Obama is an IDIOT

New Hartford, NY

#13037 Oct 17, 2012
Obama is so stupid he thinks someone else is currently President. Obama said when I was President?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Sambee 1,640
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) 6 hr bari 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jthartford 6,435
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) Wed 81 supporter worl... 22
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,289
Huntington Mature Ladies (Feb '14) Tue ken 3
Huntington parking lot to get environmental imp... Tue jeff 3
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search