New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ryan the Retard

Corinth, NY

#12993 Oct 17, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Fact check, oil drilling leases; Romney said leases offshore down 60%, obama emphatically claimed not true! Result: Romney exact figure, obama, Lied!
Wrong again, retard :

Obama Rejects Keystone LX Pipeline; Fed Oil Leases Down 40%

http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/01/19/obama-...

I know you're attemting to be as retarded as your repuke idols, but let's not get carried away.
Obama the Liar Loser

Cicero, NY

#12995 Oct 17, 2012
MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed to vote for Romney!!!!!!
Obama the Liar Loser

Cicero, NY

#12996 Oct 17, 2012
CU Political Science Professor Dr. Michael Berry, who spoke with Campus Reform at length on Tuesday, said there is at least 95 percent chance that Romney will win the popular and eletoral vote.
Joe Boozen

Garden City, NY

#12997 Oct 17, 2012
Ryan the Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, retard :
Obama Rejects Keystone LX Pipeline; Fed Oil Leases Down 40%
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/01/19/obama-...
I know you're attemting to be as retarded as your repuke idols, but let's not get carried away.
President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline yesterday. In doing so he blamed Republicans for only giving him 60 days to review the proposal. Never mind of course that the Federal government has known about the Keystone pipeline for years and has already before rejected it. Interestingly the President has until mid-February to make a final decision and yet he rejected it a month early. Such suggests he was always going to reject it and didn’t take the proposal seriously.

This is from the above reference you made, maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills, you are another liberal joke.
Joe Boozen

Garden City, NY

#12998 Oct 17, 2012
Reading here, it is obvious that talking to liberals and leftists is a waste of time. You lie and call people names and then spam the judge bar, pathetic trolls.
Ryan the Retard

Corinth, NY

#12999 Oct 17, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for stopping by and elevating the conversation with your brilliant commentary, no departure from the democratic salient talking points.
Why don't you give a shot at repuke 'talking points'....

My balls.

ROFL !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13000 Oct 17, 2012
Obama the Liar Loser wrote:
MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed to vote for Romney!!!!!!
True
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13001 Oct 17, 2012
Obama the Liar Loser wrote:
CU Political Science Professor Dr. Michael Berry, who spoke with Campus Reform at length on Tuesday, said there is at least 95 percent chance that Romney will win the popular and eletoral vote.
True
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13002 Oct 17, 2012
Joe Boozen wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline yesterday. In doing so he blamed Republicans for only giving him 60 days to review the proposal. Never mind of course that the Federal government has known about the Keystone pipeline for years and has already before rejected it. Interestingly the President has until mid-February to make a final decision and yet he rejected it a month early. Such suggests he was always going to reject it and didn’t take the proposal seriously.
This is from the above reference you made, maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills, you are another liberal joke.
True
The Wailing Vommences

Corinth, NY

#13003 Oct 17, 2012
Reaction of Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National committee after last nights debate between President Obama and Romney the Retard.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......we' re gonna lose AGAIN !"

I think, rather than waste their donated money on yet more drugs, booze and broads........they might better invest those funds in truckloads of Kleenex.

They're gonna need it.
Biden is Insane

United States

#13004 Oct 17, 2012
Obama Boy better start packing up his belongings...pretty soon the ole boy will be moving out of OUR white house.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#13006 Oct 17, 2012
Right before hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13007 Oct 17, 2012
The Wailing Vommences wrote:
Reaction of Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National committee after last nights debate between President Obama and Romney the Retard.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......we' re gonna lose AGAIN !"
I think, rather than waste their donated money on yet more drugs, booze and broads........they might better invest those funds in truckloads of Kleenex.
They're gonna need it.
False
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13008 Oct 17, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
Obama Boy better start packing up his belongings...pretty soon the ole boy will be moving out of OUR white house.
True
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#13010 Oct 17, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Right before hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly.
Your horns have now been replaced with wings?
Really

Burbank, CA

#13011 Oct 17, 2012
So after fact checkers have gone through the debates, the results are romney lied his ass off

Inflated the number of unemployed women by around 6 times the amount

Renigged on his stance on taxes for the rich

lied about his hiring for women in his cabinet

Renigged about his stance on pell grants

Renigged about his stance on contraceptives

Lied about studies on the taxes that he said would increase under obama

Lied about the deficit

Was wrong about the lybia statement

lied about gas prices

Lied about health insurance premiums raising

http://qvga.factcheck.org/2012/10/factcheckin...

Thats pretty much a lie on every subject...
Joe Boozen

Garden City, NY

#13013 Oct 17, 2012
Really wrote:
So after fact checkers have gone through the debates, the results are romney lied his ass off
Inflated the number of unemployed women by around 6 times the amount
Renigged on his stance on taxes for the rich
lied about his hiring for women in his cabinet
Renigged about his stance on pell grants
Renigged about his stance on contraceptives
Lied about studies on the taxes that he said would increase under obama
Lied about the deficit
Was wrong about the lybia statement
lied about gas prices
Lied about health insurance premiums raising
http://qvga.factcheck.org/2012/10/factcheckin...
Thats pretty much a lie on every subject...
renigged?
Renigged

Garden City, NY

#13014 Oct 17, 2012
lol
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#13015 Oct 17, 2012
Joe Boozen wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama rejected the Keystone XL Pipeline yesterday. In doing so he blamed Republicans for only giving him 60 days to review the proposal. Never mind of course that the Federal government has known about the Keystone pipeline for years and has already before rejected it. Interestingly the President has until mid-February to make a final decision and yet he rejected it a month early. Such suggests he was always going to reject it and didn’t take the proposal seriously.
This is from the above reference you made, maybe you should improve your reading comprehension skills, you are another liberal joke.
LOL...talk about 'cherry picking'.....

I posted that article merely to refute your fellow dimwit's contention that 'oil leases have fallen 60%".....absolutely not true....not even as reported by a repuke propaganda rag as the one I quoted.

We are all aware that President Obama reject the Keystone pipeline, and the reasons why.

Our president was not going to allow mega-corporations, and their $100 million dollar CEO's to poison our lands, the water we drink, the air we breathe...so that a select few can park another Lamborghini in their garages, or buy that 6th seaside vacation home.

On the pretext of providing a few $30,000 a year jobs.

Now THAT'S a president safe-guarding his fellow Americans !

Don't you wish you had one too ?
WOW

Sherburne, NY

#13017 Oct 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 8,464
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 15 hr Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
Noise in Bethpage Thu cheeets 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Thu Bruser 2,709
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Dec 3 John 25
News Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington (May '08) Dec 1 Larry Joe 86
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Nov 30 GodofUSAHellsangels 305

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages