created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,540 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 569)

Showing posts 11,361 - 11,380 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

WTF16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is ! He's avoiding every question Romney is posing regarding the last 4 years of his shit Presidency ! Lying prick that he is !!!!!
Dang, is your TV on mute or what?! Obama has DIRECTLY answered every question and situation. Romney keeps saying "Before I answer that, I'd like to address..." Because he's so much on the defensive. Obama is owning him! LOVE IT...!
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I didn't confuse them.
Some people will never understand the diff. between the DEFICIT and the DEBT.
Have a nice day
I must take excepton to the way you end your post, all of your posts. Why do you say "Have a nice day"?. Does that make it a mandate, in which I MUST have a nice day? Why do you put that kind of pressure on people? Sometimes, situtations happen that make me not WANT to have a nice day (in my personal case the weather is a factor). But since in your self centrist attittude DEMAND that I must (subliminal? Reverse psychology?) Have a nice day, I am now obligated, or at least pressured, into trying to have a nice day. That's just plain bullying, and you should be ashamed. Rant complete...
Biden is Insane

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney 2 Obama 0
Ryan 1 Biden 0

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I must take excepton to the way you end your post, all of your posts. Why do you say "Have a nice day"?. Does that make it a mandate, in which I MUST have a nice day? Why do you put that kind of pressure on people? Sometimes, situtations happen that make me not WANT to have a nice day (in my personal case the weather is a factor). But since in your self centrist attittude DEMAND that I must (subliminal? Reverse psychology?) Have a nice day, I am now obligated, or at least pressured, into trying to have a nice day. That's just plain bullying, and you should be ashamed. Rant complete...
I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
I don't know about you but I was brought up with what people use to call manners.
So when I am done making a post I wish the people that read it to have a nice day, evening, night what ever.
So I hope that explains it for you.
And Have a nice night
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Biden is Insane wrote:
Romney 2 Obama 0
Ryan 1 Biden 0
you know even fox called this one for obama right?

And fox called it for Biden after a while too...

I mean your welcome to have your opinion...but just know the majority of america disagrees with you :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
I don't know about you but I was brought up with what people use to call manners.
So when I am done making a post I wish the people that read it to have a nice day, evening, night what ever.
And Have a nice night
To whom ever judged this post , it only shows us that you have never learned how to be polite and I guess you have no manners.
If you did you would have understood, I don't know about you but I think it is nice for somebody to be polite and wish that I have a nice day,[ if you don't well all I can say you must have one miserable life and I hope someday you will get over what is bothering you and find happiness, in the meantime may GOD bless]
It is like saying thank you when somebody does something for you or say God Bless you when you sneeze, IT is called having manners and being polite.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
And Have a nice night
I made that last post before the last 3 judgements,
It was made to the person that said it was Racy, Incendiary and disagreed.
Have a nice night and may GOD bless you all
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

i love how Romney flipped again saying that he believes religious institutions should have to provide contraception to employees.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Now back to the conversation
I didn't get to watch but did mitt explain how he was going to cut taxes 20% across the board[ 5 trillion dollars] and increase the Mil. budget by over 2 trillion dollars without driving the debt up or cutting out every tax deduction and every program that has anything to do with anybody that earns less than 250 thou?
Just asking.
and have a nice night
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
Now back to the conversation
I didn't get to watch but did mitt explain how he was going to cut taxes 20% across the board[ 5 trillion dollars] and increase the Mil. budget by over 2 trillion dollars without driving the debt up or cutting out every tax deduction and every program that has anything to do with anybody that earns less than 250 thou?
Just asking.
and have a nice night
He didn't explain fully but he mentioned something about a magic tax plan that people can deduct whatever they want up to a certain amount (that he hasn't specified)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't explain fully but he mentioned something about a magic tax plan that people can deduct whatever they want up to a certain amount (that he hasn't specified)
I guess we have to wait till after the election IF he gets in to find out just how much and what we can deduct.
Otherwise don't bend over if you earn less than a million dollars or more.
YEP going to cut everybodies taxes 20%, cut back on what can be deducted from your taxes [ a so called tax cut of 5 Trillion dollars] and raise the Mill. budget by over 2 Trillion dollars and lower the debt, and yet he has no Idea how all this is going to be paid for.
Well It has been shown that if he cuts out all the deductions that help people that earn less than 250 thou, and cut everything the gov. spends by at least 20% it won't cover all these tax cuts and the adding of 2 trillion dollars to the Mill. budget.
I wonder when he is going to give us some real facts on this or is he just telling the right what they want to hear to get in then stick it to anybody that earns less than 250 thou or is on SS or medicare?
GOD Bless America
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Romneys answer to what are you going to do about the women getting 72% of what men get for the same job ( quote I had a binder full of women for the jobs in Mass. ) nice answer , as always no answer
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Another debate win for Romney, more voters are turning to the Romney Ryan ticket. The Obama failure is soon to END.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama admits he is raising taxes over 500 billion on the poor and middle class starting in 2013.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Obama admits he is raising taxes over 500 billion on the poor and middle class starting in 2013.
I didn;t hear that

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, is your TV on mute or what?! Obama has DIRECTLY answered every question and situation. Romney keeps saying "Before I answer that, I'd like to address..." Because he's so much on the defensive. Obama is owning him! LOVE IT...!
OMG is you brain on mute?

It is because of minds like yours that this shell of a President is dragging this country thru the mud.

One by one the sheep are pulling their heads out of their ass and realizing this man was never qualified to be President!

20 days to slaughter!

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
Romneys answer to what are you going to do about the women getting 72% of what men get for the same job ( quote I had a binder full of women for the jobs in Mass.) nice answer , as always no answer
Obamas answer was to acknowledge the problem. As usual he had no suggestions on what to do to change it. I believe he mumbled something about college education blah blah blah
old time citizen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Why don't we just pay off our debts to China and stop dealing with them altogether?

OH wait, if we did that, there would be nothing to buy on the store Shelves at Walmart.

Apple of course wouldn't have as high a profit margin having to pay American workers to assemble thier products.

BUT that wouldn't hurt China. They already have enough grip on our technology and secrets to fend for themselves.

As Romney said, They already have counterfit Apple Ipod stores in China selling replicas of the iphone anyway.

Why would we deal with people who are so decieveing and communist...

You figure out why we would display Chinese Colors on the top of our Empire State Building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Maybe it is thier way of saying " We own you"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Fact check, oil drilling leases; Romney said leases offshore down 60%, obama emphatically claimed not true! Result: Romney exact figure, obama, Lied!
hot tamale

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

don't waste your time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,361 - 11,380 of16,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••