New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Houston, TX

#12947 Oct 16, 2012
hillarypillary wrote:
Hillary conveniently taking blame off shoulder of Obama threw Hillary under the bus??...at a strategic time so as to have that blame on the subject off of Obama's shoulders?????
That is an eye opener if there ever was one. What has she been promised in return? Only the Pres. had that obligation to act, she didn't.
Hillary jumped right in on that, and so should be reprimanded and removed from her position for such gross negligence........that is if she actually was that involved in that situation.
WE NEED A CHANGE HERE! ROMNEY SHOULD DO THAT WHEN HE IS ELECTED. OR at least we will have a stop to what Obama has planned for us. And, am a strong believer that to oust Obama now will open up much dialogue about THE REAL HAPPENINGS OF GOVERNMENT HOME AND ABROAD.
Obama has got to go.
Yeah - this is Hillary's last "going-away" present to Obama. She's riding off into the sunset anyway, so no skin off her nose. Still, one wonders what favors she's getting in return for taking the bullet for Obama on this embarrassing fark-up. Should be good for some sweet appointments for Chelsea and other FOBs/FOHs in a second Obama admin if the Incompetent-in-Chief manages to steal enough votes to keep his job - or a Presidential pardon or two as he's walking out the door if he doesn't ...
Big Bird

United States

#12948 Oct 16, 2012
Romney increasing his lead over Obama and the loons supporting Obama are going over the edge.
Biden is Insane

Warren, AR

#12949 Oct 16, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The day Romney gets inaugerated he should have obama arrested immediately for causing the dealth of the American ambassador to Lybia.
Or have him arrested immediately for providing guns and weapons to criminals in Mexico.
Obama and Biden should be arrested and tried for treason.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12950 Oct 16, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Say good bye to Barry. Obama is gone.
But we should learn about his drug dealing days.
Or how about Obama's dealing with felon Resko.
Or how about Obama being a war criminal as labeled by Ralph Nader.
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot Nixon was a democrat
Goodbye Obama

New Hartford, NY

#12951 Oct 16, 2012
October 16, 2012
Romney 52%, Obama 44% Among Likely Voters
Obama down sharply among men, college grads, and Southern voters vs. 2008
Obama still holds the majority of the idiot voters.
Goodbye Obama

New Hartford, NY

#12952 Oct 16, 2012
No, Murderer Ted Kennedy was a democrat
KKK leader Robert Byrd was a democrat
Sexual pervert and rapist Bill Clinton is a democrat
Sexual pervery Spitzer is a democrat
Carter the second worst, after Obama, President is history was a democrat
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot Nixon was a democrat
Romney the Rapist

Corinth, NY

#12953 Oct 16, 2012
Raping the American people each and every day
I Am italian

Alpharetta, GA

#12955 Oct 16, 2012
Same old posts from the same old people
concerned citizen

Syracuse, NY

#12960 Oct 16, 2012
YES. It is time for someone successful like Romney to run this country.
MoJoJoJoIsntGOOD

United States

#12961 Oct 16, 2012
Looks to me like Obama is plundering Romney's little poop hole right now in the debate
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#12963 Oct 16, 2012
WTF16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is ! He's avoiding every question Romney is posing regarding the last 4 years of his shit Presidency ! Lying prick that he is !!!!!
Dang, is your TV on mute or what?! Obama has DIRECTLY answered every question and situation. Romney keeps saying "Before I answer that, I'd like to address..." Because he's so much on the defensive. Obama is owning him! LOVE IT...!
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#12964 Oct 16, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I didn't confuse them.
Some people will never understand the diff. between the DEFICIT and the DEBT.
Have a nice day
I must take excepton to the way you end your post, all of your posts. Why do you say "Have a nice day"?. Does that make it a mandate, in which I MUST have a nice day? Why do you put that kind of pressure on people? Sometimes, situtations happen that make me not WANT to have a nice day (in my personal case the weather is a factor). But since in your self centrist attittude DEMAND that I must (subliminal? Reverse psychology?) Have a nice day, I am now obligated, or at least pressured, into trying to have a nice day. That's just plain bullying, and you should be ashamed. Rant complete...
Biden is Insane

El Dorado, AR

#12968 Oct 16, 2012
Romney 2 Obama 0
Ryan 1 Biden 0

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12969 Oct 16, 2012
NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I must take excepton to the way you end your post, all of your posts. Why do you say "Have a nice day"?. Does that make it a mandate, in which I MUST have a nice day? Why do you put that kind of pressure on people? Sometimes, situtations happen that make me not WANT to have a nice day (in my personal case the weather is a factor). But since in your self centrist attittude DEMAND that I must (subliminal? Reverse psychology?) Have a nice day, I am now obligated, or at least pressured, into trying to have a nice day. That's just plain bullying, and you should be ashamed. Rant complete...
I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
I don't know about you but I was brought up with what people use to call manners.
So when I am done making a post I wish the people that read it to have a nice day, evening, night what ever.
So I hope that explains it for you.
And Have a nice night
really

Burbank, CA

#12970 Oct 16, 2012
Biden is Insane wrote:
Romney 2 Obama 0
Ryan 1 Biden 0
you know even fox called this one for obama right?

And fox called it for Biden after a while too...

I mean your welcome to have your opinion...but just know the majority of america disagrees with you :)

Location hidden

#12972 Oct 16, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
I don't know about you but I was brought up with what people use to call manners.
So when I am done making a post I wish the people that read it to have a nice day, evening, night what ever.
And Have a nice night
To whom ever judged this post , it only shows us that you have never learned how to be polite and I guess you have no manners.
If you did you would have understood, I don't know about you but I think it is nice for somebody to be polite and wish that I have a nice day,[ if you don't well all I can say you must have one miserable life and I hope someday you will get over what is bothering you and find happiness, in the meantime may GOD bless]
It is like saying thank you when somebody does something for you or say God Bless you when you sneeze, IT is called having manners and being polite.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#12973 Oct 16, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being polite and wishing that somebody has a nice day or evening or night has gone out of style.
And Have a nice night
I made that last post before the last 3 judgements,
It was made to the person that said it was Racy, Incendiary and disagreed.
Have a nice night and may GOD bless you all
really

Burbank, CA

#12974 Oct 16, 2012
i love how Romney flipped again saying that he believes religious institutions should have to provide contraception to employees.

Location hidden

#12975 Oct 16, 2012
Now back to the conversation
I didn't get to watch but did mitt explain how he was going to cut taxes 20% across the board[ 5 trillion dollars] and increase the Mil. budget by over 2 trillion dollars without driving the debt up or cutting out every tax deduction and every program that has anything to do with anybody that earns less than 250 thou?
Just asking.
and have a nice night
really

Burbank, CA

#12976 Oct 16, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
Now back to the conversation
I didn't get to watch but did mitt explain how he was going to cut taxes 20% across the board[ 5 trillion dollars] and increase the Mil. budget by over 2 trillion dollars without driving the debt up or cutting out every tax deduction and every program that has anything to do with anybody that earns less than 250 thou?
Just asking.
and have a nice night
He didn't explain fully but he mentioned something about a magic tax plan that people can deduct whatever they want up to a certain amount (that he hasn't specified)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,392
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) 16 hr Savagecatwomen 683
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat Bruser 7,956
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Sat Busted 17
women would you castrate you husbands? Fri della 3
Cops: Office manager billed employer for fake s... (Jan '08) Thu anon 28
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Thu Jlevine 10

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at February 01 at 9:31AM EST

Melville News Video

Melville Dating