New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12940 Oct 16, 2012
OWS wrote:
Dear President Obama, please ask Romney about his Bain scandal and the fact he Romney a felon who broke the law and that he Romney as a criminal is not fit to be president of America.
Thank you the American people.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11200/romne...
http://www.the-richmonder.com/2012/07/new-smo...
http://www.reallycoolblog.com/romneys-bain-sc...
looks like Nixon all over again
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12941 Oct 16, 2012
Say good bye to Barry. Obama is gone.

But we should learn about his drug dealing days.
Or how about Obama's dealing with felon Resko.
Or how about Obama being a war criminal as labeled by Ralph Nader.
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like Nixon all over again
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12942 Oct 16, 2012
Wow, I didn;t know you Democrats wanted Obama to be impeached. Two Democrats Impeached within 15 years.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12943 Oct 16, 2012
The day Romney gets inaugerated he should have obama arrested immediately for causing the dealth of the American ambassador to Lybia.

Or have him arrested immediately for providing guns and weapons to criminals in Mexico.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#12944 Oct 16, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't think i need to worry about that. I work in a high position in the largest entertainment company on earth. I'm pretty fine with work. I just happen to know how to use technology fast and intelligently.
I just hop on here to find the garbage you people spit out, research the actual answers and spit it back in order to educate myself because nothing feeds people to educate themselves then to help poor fools like you :)
Maybe a reeely smart guy like you can make yourself useful, then.

How about you research the actual answers to the following simple questions to educate yourself, and then spit them back here in order to help all us poor fools:

1) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to cut spending by the federal government in 2012-2016 more towards our historical norm of 18% of GDP?

2) Which of Obama or Romney can be counted on to go furthest towards restoring the business-friendly, investor-friendly conditions (lower taxes on capital returns, less uncertainty over taxes, interest rates, Gov't regulation) necessary to boost investor and consumer confidence, restore economic growth the most, and reverse the shrinkage in the US Labor Force Participation Rate?

Two simple questions - if the next Administration doesn't do these two essential things, nothing else will matter.

Thanks in advance for sharing your superior intellectual powers and world esperience with all us lesser fools.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12945 Oct 16, 2012
Hillary had to "man up" and take responsibility for the threadbare story of the video causation of the murder of our Ambassador.

Meanwhile two feckless cowards cower behind a womans' skirt, saying "We didn't know" [Mssrs. obama&biden}, I guess the world now knows who wears the pantsuit in the White House. What kind of imbecile would you have to be to believe these two clowns? Other than a democratic one.
Biden is Insane

Warren, AR

#12946 Oct 16, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually did cut the deficit (your confusing deficit and debt) more than any other president save clinton.
There are more jobs than when he came in office.
He has no control over gas prices.
Inflation is at a substantially low rate .
Taxes are at the lowest rate in history right now.
You might want to actually know what you are taking about.
Inflation is at a substantially low rate?? Is that what you said?

I quess you haven't been to the grocery store, etc lately...but then again when your mommy buys your groceries, and your mommy takes care of you...why would you see any inflation.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#12947 Oct 16, 2012
hillarypillary wrote:
Hillary conveniently taking blame off shoulder of Obama threw Hillary under the bus??...at a strategic time so as to have that blame on the subject off of Obama's shoulders?????
That is an eye opener if there ever was one. What has she been promised in return? Only the Pres. had that obligation to act, she didn't.
Hillary jumped right in on that, and so should be reprimanded and removed from her position for such gross negligence........that is if she actually was that involved in that situation.
WE NEED A CHANGE HERE! ROMNEY SHOULD DO THAT WHEN HE IS ELECTED. OR at least we will have a stop to what Obama has planned for us. And, am a strong believer that to oust Obama now will open up much dialogue about THE REAL HAPPENINGS OF GOVERNMENT HOME AND ABROAD.
Obama has got to go.
Yeah - this is Hillary's last "going-away" present to Obama. She's riding off into the sunset anyway, so no skin off her nose. Still, one wonders what favors she's getting in return for taking the bullet for Obama on this embarrassing fark-up. Should be good for some sweet appointments for Chelsea and other FOBs/FOHs in a second Obama admin if the Incompetent-in-Chief manages to steal enough votes to keep his job - or a Presidential pardon or two as he's walking out the door if he doesn't ...
Big Bird

United States

#12948 Oct 16, 2012
Romney increasing his lead over Obama and the loons supporting Obama are going over the edge.
Biden is Insane

Warren, AR

#12949 Oct 16, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The day Romney gets inaugerated he should have obama arrested immediately for causing the dealth of the American ambassador to Lybia.
Or have him arrested immediately for providing guns and weapons to criminals in Mexico.
Obama and Biden should be arrested and tried for treason.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12950 Oct 16, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Say good bye to Barry. Obama is gone.
But we should learn about his drug dealing days.
Or how about Obama's dealing with felon Resko.
Or how about Obama being a war criminal as labeled by Ralph Nader.
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot Nixon was a democrat
Goodbye Obama

New Hartford, NY

#12951 Oct 16, 2012
October 16, 2012
Romney 52%, Obama 44% Among Likely Voters
Obama down sharply among men, college grads, and Southern voters vs. 2008
Obama still holds the majority of the idiot voters.
Goodbye Obama

New Hartford, NY

#12952 Oct 16, 2012
No, Murderer Ted Kennedy was a democrat
KKK leader Robert Byrd was a democrat
Sexual pervert and rapist Bill Clinton is a democrat
Sexual pervery Spitzer is a democrat
Carter the second worst, after Obama, President is history was a democrat
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot Nixon was a democrat
Romney the Rapist

Corinth, NY

#12953 Oct 16, 2012
Raping the American people each and every day
I Am italian

Alpharetta, GA

#12955 Oct 16, 2012
Same old posts from the same old people
concerned citizen

Syracuse, NY

#12960 Oct 16, 2012
YES. It is time for someone successful like Romney to run this country.
MoJoJoJoIsntGOOD

United States

#12961 Oct 16, 2012
Looks to me like Obama is plundering Romney's little poop hole right now in the debate
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#12963 Oct 16, 2012
WTF16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is ! He's avoiding every question Romney is posing regarding the last 4 years of his shit Presidency ! Lying prick that he is !!!!!
Dang, is your TV on mute or what?! Obama has DIRECTLY answered every question and situation. Romney keeps saying "Before I answer that, I'd like to address..." Because he's so much on the defensive. Obama is owning him! LOVE IT...!
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#12964 Oct 16, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I didn't confuse them.
Some people will never understand the diff. between the DEFICIT and the DEBT.
Have a nice day
I must take excepton to the way you end your post, all of your posts. Why do you say "Have a nice day"?. Does that make it a mandate, in which I MUST have a nice day? Why do you put that kind of pressure on people? Sometimes, situtations happen that make me not WANT to have a nice day (in my personal case the weather is a factor). But since in your self centrist attittude DEMAND that I must (subliminal? Reverse psychology?) Have a nice day, I am now obligated, or at least pressured, into trying to have a nice day. That's just plain bullying, and you should be ashamed. Rant complete...
Biden is Insane

El Dorado, AR

#12968 Oct 16, 2012
Romney 2 Obama 0
Ryan 1 Biden 0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 2 hr xheraldina 1,652
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 22 hr Bruser 2,292
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sat mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search