New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12876 Oct 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I snoped it, same as you, and although written under a pretense it is right on the money. I know of no one who is successful in business that doesn't have a similar story to tell, no one starts at the top, except obamas' mythical evil "millionaires and billionaires".
You run on class warfare because your record is abysmal. obama isn't, wasn't and never will be fit to be president, he is president of clowns.
Yeah - I'm sure you snoped it. I bet you never give up a chance to make yourself look like a fool, right?

You are after all a parrot for those who wish to eliminate the middle class entirely, yourself included.

But keep telling yourself that if you caddie for them long enough they will let you become a member of the country club. FYI - It's never going to happen.
GOPPERS SUCK

New York, NY

#12877 Oct 15, 2012
There are only two kinds of republicans...

MILLIONAIRES, and SUCKERS.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#12878 Oct 15, 2012
GOPPERS SUCK wrote:
The suckers would be brain-impaired republicans and democrats who witnessed 4 years of Obama failure and are supporting Obama for a second term of incompetence.
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12880 Oct 15, 2012
Other Obama Promises that he has broken:

Cut the Deficit in Half:– the president vowing shortly after taking office to cut an inherited deficit in half by the end of his first term.

The deficit was $1.4 trillion in fiscal 2009 and is projected to dip to $1.2 trillion this fiscal year, according to the White House budget office. Even in 2013, the budget office projects the deficit will be nearly $1 trillion.

“The president has not taken any serious action to tame the deficit

Fix the Economy: Regardless of when the country’s economic problems started, the president also vowed during his campaign to fix the economy in three years. Fourteen months later, he said missing the deadline would make his presidency a “one-term proposition.”

The U.S. unemployment rate has remained above 8 percent for more than three years, despite the president's economic adviser predicting one month into the administration that the president’s roughly $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would keep unemployment below 8 percent and reduce it to about 6 percent by this year

Close Guantanamo Bay..
last year the president signed a bill that restricted the transfer of prisoners to the U.S. mainland and essentially allows Guantanamo Bay to remain open indefinitely.

Televise Health Care Debate: Obama also said repeatedly in his run for the White House – in TV ads, on the campaign trail and in at least one debate – that the negotiations on his health care reform plan would be televised, if he were elected. However, final health care talks, including the meetings between House and Senate conferees, were held behind closed doors.

The list goes on and on and on
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#12881 Oct 15, 2012
GOPPERS SUCK wrote:
Curious - there are only two kinds of Democrats also - Limousine Liberal plutocrats and their dependency Serfs down on Democrat Plantation.

let us know when you're ready to grow up and have a serious conversation.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12882 Oct 15, 2012
JoeSchmoe wrote:
Other Obama Promises that he has broken:
Cut the Deficit in Half:– the president vowing shortly after taking office to cut an inherited deficit in half by the end of his first term.
The deficit was $1.4 trillion in fiscal 2009 and is projected to dip to $1.2 trillion this fiscal year, according to the White House budget office. Even in 2013, the budget office projects the deficit will be nearly $1 trillion.
“The president has not taken any serious action to tame the deficit
Fix the Economy: Regardless of when the country’s economic problems started, the president also vowed during his campaign to fix the economy in three years. Fourteen months later, he said missing the deadline would make his presidency a “one-term proposition.”
The U.S. unemployment rate has remained above 8 percent for more than three years, despite the president's economic adviser predicting one month into the administration that the president’s roughly $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would keep unemployment below 8 percent and reduce it to about 6 percent by this year
Close Guantanamo Bay..
last year the president signed a bill that restricted the transfer of prisoners to the U.S. mainland and essentially allows Guantanamo Bay to remain open indefinitely.
Televise Health Care Debate: Obama also said repeatedly in his run for the White House – in TV ads, on the campaign trail and in at least one debate – that the negotiations on his health care reform plan would be televised, if he were elected. However, final health care talks, including the meetings between House and Senate conferees, were held behind closed doors.
The list goes on and on and on
Looks like somebody needs to learn the diff. between the DEBT and the Defifit.
In the last Budget G.W. put together F/Y 2008/09 the DEFICIT was 1Trillion 885 Billion plus.
See Chart
http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html
In 2012 the Deficit was down about 600Billion to 1Trillion 224 Billion.
He may not have cut the deficit in half but he has it going in the right direction.
DOWN
Have a nice day
Stupid tbird

Buffalo, NY

#12884 Oct 15, 2012
You can't teach an old bird news tricks.

Getting information for liberal websites is laughable.

I can't teach a moron like tbird Walter Constantine a fay bald drunk who spams Topix with the same old posts about Bush and doesn't understand that Bush wasting 5 trillion in 8 years is less worse that Obama wasting 5.4 trillion in 4 years. You can't do simple math tbird.

I pay shitloads of taxes and Obama wants to double my capital gains and dividend taxes to pay for losers like you and 40 oz malt liquor drinking crack smoking porch monkeys. No. I'll give to charity with my money and not have the goverment steal it to piss it away on Solyndra(540 million dollar loss bankrupt like many other of Obama's 90 billion dollars he pissed away on green energy) and the Chevy Volt where it's said that GM loses $49,000 for every Volt sold.

You tell people stupid things like vaccinations cause autism. A lie. Your own DNA gave your kid autism. Don't cop out and lie to your kid.
No P-3 plane was shot down by North Korea. There was an EP-3 plane that was hit by a Chinese plane and was forced to land in Chinese territory.
Obama's inaugrual wasn't Feb 20. It was Jan 20th, you dumb shit.

There's tons of stuff over four years that I caught you lying about or making stupid mistakes. You have no credibility and I seen how you look.
You are a fat/obese, balding, some grey nasty uncombed hair on the side, ugly, grey bearded. drunk with a beer in his hands. You don't care about your family or property.

Topix is more important because you have a serious mental disorder where you have no control that you have to post crap to make you think you know more than others. You're a joke Walter. Tbird also has a daughter who won't talk or see her old man ever again. Did tbird rape and molest her as a child?

Only tbird and his daughter that won't speak to him knows the answer.

What happened to that boxer dog I seen you with? Did you neglect it like you neglect your family.
You disgust me. You're a terrible father, husband and human being.

Don't bother me. I hate you.
Ryan Humps Goats

Corinth, NY

#12885 Oct 15, 2012
Stupid tbird wrote:
I can't teach a moron like tbird Walter Constantine a fay bald drunk who spams Topix with the same old posts about Bush and doesn't understand that Bush wasting 5 trillion in 8 years is less worse that Obama wasting 5.4 trillion in 4 years. You can't do simple math tbird.
I pay shitloads of taxes and Obama wants to double my capital gains and dividend taxes to pay for losers like you and 40 oz malt liquor drinking crack smoking porch monkeys. No. I'll give to charity with my money and not have the goverment steal it to piss it away on Solyndra(540 million dollar loss bankrupt like many other of Obama's 90 billion dollars he pissed away on green energy) and the Chevy Volt where it's said that GM loses $49,000 for every Volt sold.
You tell people stupid things like vaccinations cause autism. A lie. Your own DNA gave your kid autism. Don't cop out and lie to your kid.
No P-3 plane was shot down by North Korea. There was an EP-3 plane that was hit by a Chinese plane and was forced to land in Chinese territory.
There's tons of stuff over four years that I caught you lying about or making stupid mistakes. You have no credibility and I seen how you look.
You are a fat/obese, balding, some grey nasty uncombed hair on the side, ugly, grey bearded. drunk with a beer in his hands. You don't care about your family or property.
Topix is more important because you have a serious mental disorder where you have no control that you have to post crap to make you think you know more than others. You're a joke Walter. Tbird also has a daughter who won't talk or see her old man ever again. Did tbird rape and molest her as a child?
What happened to that boxer dog I seen you with? Did you neglect it like you neglect your family.
We despise you inbred rednecks too, beech.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12886 Oct 15, 2012
Stupid tbird wrote:
Sounds like he looks like a michelle obama vegetable dropout

Location hidden

#12887 Oct 15, 2012
or a david axelrod lookalike
Biden Is Braindead

Pine Bluff, AR

#12888 Oct 15, 2012
I'm so sorry, I forgot to come in here yesterday to tell you Obama sucks.

So Let me make up for yesterday by telling you liberals, that Obama does suck, and all you liberals suck too.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12889 Oct 15, 2012
Ryan Humps Goats wrote:
<quoted text>
We despise you inbred rednecks too, beech.
Exactly !

Suck our balls, rednecks !

Location hidden

#12890 Oct 15, 2012
Biden Admits Plagiarism in School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'

By E. J. DIONNE Jr., Special to the New York Times
Published: September 18, 1987

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., fighting to salvage his Presidential campaign, today acknowledged ''a mistake'' in his youth, when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school.

Mr. Biden insisted, however, that he had done nothing ''malevolent,'' that he had simply misunderstood the need to cite sources carefully. And he asserted that another controversy, concerning recent reports of his using material from others' speeches without attribution, was ''much ado about nothing.''

Mr. Biden, the 44-year-old Delaware Democrat who heads the Senate Judiciary Committee, addressed these issues at the Capitol in a morning news conference he had called expressly for that purpose. The news conference was held just before he presided over the third day of hearings on the nomination of Judge Robert H. Bork to the Supreme Court.

To buttress his assertions of sincerity and openness, Mr. Biden released a 65-page file, obtained by the Senator from the Syracuse University College of Law, that he said contained all the records of his years there. It disclosed relatively poor grades in college and law school, mixed evaluations from teachers and details of the plagiarism.

Location hidden

#12891 Oct 15, 2012
Hey, barack, let's see yo sit, fo shizzle

Location hidden

#12892 Oct 15, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !
You must have been Magna Cum Laude in reformatory school.

Location hidden

#12893 Oct 15, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !
I thought they were removed when you became a democrat?
really

Los Angeles, CA

#12894 Oct 15, 2012
Nice article about how Romney's campaign is packed with lobiests and how he plans to fill his administration with lobiests.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/824...

Location hidden

#12895 Oct 15, 2012
really wrote:
Nice article about how Romney's campaign is packed with lobiests and how he plans to fill his administration with lobiests.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/824...
ask obama, he knows how to spell Lobbyist.
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

#12896 Oct 15, 2012
Stephen Colbert destroys Romney's tax plan with one simple question

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/15/1144...
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#12897 Oct 15, 2012
Giggles Biden is being barred from attending Tuesday's debate, due to his foolish behavior. With luck, both he and the incompetent Obama will be barred from a second term after Romney & Ryan win election in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Bruser 7,940
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... Fri Charlie 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Annymous Dec 26 Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Dec 25 ClipperHatBoy 31
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 pm PST