created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
11,261 - 11,280 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
dumb liberal reality

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

You need 270 electoral college votes to win you moron.

RACISM

http://news.yahoo.com/black-people-support-ob...

HOW DOD 114K JOB CREATED CAUSE A .3% DROP IN UMEMPLOYMNET. SHOW ME THAT ANYWHERE IN HISTORY. YOU CAN'T DO IT.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2012/1...

SECRETS ABOUT OABAM

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

More Ammo For Jack Welch's Unemployment Conspiracy Theory: Jobless Claims Hit Surprise Low

IRAN COMMITS CYBER ATTACKS ON THE UNITED STATES AND OBAMA DOES NOTHING. TOO BUSY FUNDRAISING

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5753176...

Iran behind many recent cyber attacks

For the love of God and our country stop LYING to the America people. GM and Chrysler DID GO BANKRUPT and they had to fire tens of thousands of people and new hires were getting half pay and less benefits, so quit the lying Obama.

GM still owes the American taxpayer and with their stock price so low we'll get our 26 billion back from GM and Italy's FIAT bout Chrylser. Big auto means big union and it's the unions that give the Democrat party alot of their money. GM employees in 2007, 253,000. Today, 205,000. Buick of China is doing great

RYNA WINS DEBATE WITH BIDEN

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-ryan-wins-debate-j...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-romne...

Americans, you gave Barack Obama a chance at his hope and change and Obama failed miserably.
dumb old man tbird

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo you keep telling us how much you keep making on the stock market.
Well if the price of the stock is lower than you bought it at and it is making money tell us why the GOV wouldn't collect some div. and hold on to it till you can make some money selling it?
I guess like everything else you have no idea what you are talking about
Have a nice night
Just WTF are you talking about. I buy and sell stocks. I buy low and sell high. I even wait till they reach their 52 week high and sometimes their high in history. Stocks like Apple and Amazon etc.

90k this week in GIS, WAG, MO, NKE, YUM and SLB. Not my favorite stock but my others are too high to invest money in. I have sell limit orders it for when it hits my mark it sells automatically and then I can keep the money there or transfer it to my bank. Looking again at AAPL, AMZN and others.

Hey moron, if your stokc is low and it's a good company you buy more and wait for it to come back up and then sell. Your stock still earns dividends which you can collect or re-invest DriPs.

I have sold over 40 stock this year, sometimes the same ones. They go high I seel. They go back down and I buy and then sell again when they go high again. I can't teach a moron who spams Topix with the same old posts about Bush and doesn't understand that Bush wasting 5 trillion in 8 years is less worse that Obama wasting 5.4 trillion in 4 years. You can't do simple math.

I pay shitloads of taxes and Obama wants to double my capital gains and dividend taxes to pay for losers like you and 40 oz malt liquor drinking crack smoking porch monkeys. No. I'll give to charity with my money and not have the goverment steal it to piss it away on Solyndra(540 million dollar loss bankrupt like many other of Obama's 90 billion dollars he pissed away on green energy) and the Chevy Volt where it's said that GM loses $49,000 for every Volt sold.

You tell people stupid things like vaccinations cause autism. A lie. Your own DNA gave your kid autism. Don't cop out and lie to your kid.

No P-3 plane was shot down by North Korea. There was an EP-3 plane that was hit by a Chinese plane and was forced to land in Chinese territory.

Obama's inaugrual wasn't Feb 20. It was Jan 20th, you dumb shit.

There's tons of stuff over four years that I caught you lying about or making stupid mistakes. You have no credibility and I seen how you look.

You are a fat/obese, balding, some grey nasty uncombed hair on the side, ugly, grey bearded. drunk with a beer in his hands. You don't care about your family or property. Topix is more important because you have a serious mental disorder where you have no control that you have to post crap to make you think you know more than others. You're a joke Walter.

What happened to that boxer dog I seen you with? Did you neglect it like you neglect your family.

You disgust me. You're a terrible father, husband and human being.
Don't bother me. I don't like you.
Doofy Joe Biden

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

What a classless act. Biden interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times and was laughing like a lunatic whenever he had a chance to speak. Of course the Democrat had more time to ramble.

Biden lied about his vote on the war.

Biden lied about his vote on Medicare part D.

Hell, why don't you just Google up Biden lied and you'll see them all, but the worst was this mans insane behavior.

Joe Biden is unhinged and unstable and he shouldn't be Vice president. The guy is looney tunes.

Too bad Paul Ryan is a respectful man.

I would have told Joe Biden to shut up when I'm talking. You had your chance to speak. This is my time.

When Biden was laughing like a madman I would have said Joe, our economy is doing poorly, 48 million Americans are on foodstamps, there's 23 million Americans that aren't fully employed. Iran is surging toward a nuclear weapon. We just had 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi Libya on 9-11.

Is that something that's funny about all that? Is there Joe? Is there?
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Doofy Joe Biden wrote:
What a classless act. Biden interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times and was laughing like a lunatic whenever he had a chance to speak. Of course the Democrat had more time to ramble.
Biden lied about his vote on the war.
Biden lied about his vote on Medicare part D.
Hell, why don't you just Google up Biden lied and you'll see them all, but the worst was this mans insane behavior.
Joe Biden is unhinged and unstable and he shouldn't be Vice president. The guy is looney tunes.
Too bad Paul Ryan is a respectful man.
I would have told Joe Biden to shut up when I'm talking. You had your chance to speak. This is my time.
When Biden was laughing like a madman I would have said Joe, our economy is doing poorly, 48 million Americans are on foodstamps, there's 23 million Americans that aren't fully employed. Iran is surging toward a nuclear weapon. We just had 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi Libya on 9-11.
Is that something that's funny about all that? Is there Joe? Is there?
So what your saying is if you interrupt someone, smile and laugh when they're talking, and supposedly lie a lot you shouldn't be near the office of president...
Did you see Romney during the debate?
I don't get this double standard. During the debate with romney and obama, all Romney did was interrupt the moderator, interrupt the president, and when the president was talking, he just stared at him, smiled ridiculously, and laughed (not as loud as biden), and with that, republicans heralded him as being forceful and confident. Meanwhile fact checkers were going ballistic with the amount of lies and changes in position Romney blatantly made.
Joe Biden during the debate did the same actions...and he was heralded as rude. Meanwhile the fact checkers validate the vast majority of what he said and people are left baffled by the amount of Ryan hypocracy.
In the end, Republicans love their double standards.
Big Bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama has had to spend 4 days STUDYING for the debate? Maybe is he was doing his job for the past 4 years he would know what was going on.

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Obama has had to spend 4 days STUDYING for the debate? Maybe is he was doing his job for the past 4 years he would know what was going on.
Agreed 100%.......But with his followers it really doesn't matter as they are as clueless as he is.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Remembering the truth is easy, remembering the lies takes at least four days.
SAMCRO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Who cares!
Bubba

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

did anyone notice that 2 weeks ago when Obama was leading in the polls , thay were saying that the polls were polictily manipulated and false , but now that that they say Romney is tied thay all believe the polls ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

This is from a "letter to employees"

I am being taxed to death and the government thinks I don't pay enough. I have state taxes. Federal taxes. Property taxes. Sales and use taxes. Payroll taxes. Workers compensation taxes. Unemployment taxes. Taxes on taxes. I have to hire a tax man to manage all these taxes and then guess what? I have to pay taxes for employing him. Government mandates and regulations and all the accounting that goes with it, now occupy most of my time. On Oct 15th, I wrote a check to the US Treasury for $288,000 for quarterly taxes. You know what my "stimulus" check was? Zero. Nada. Zilch.

The question I have is this: Who is stimulating the economy? Me, the guy who has provided 14 people good paying jobs and serves over 2,200,000 people per year with a flourishing business? Or, the single mother sitting at home pregnant with her fourth child waiting for her next welfare check?

Obviously, government feels the latter is the economic stimulus of this country. The fact is, if I deducted (Read: Stole) 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? That's nuts. Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, I agree which is why your job is in jeopardy. Here is what many of you don't understand .. to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Had suddenly government mandated to me that I didn't need to pay taxes, guess what? Instead of depositing that $288,000 into the Washington black-hole, I would have spent it, hired more employees, and generated substantial economic growth. My employees would have enjoyed the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

I thought this was worth the read for those who are still thinking on their feet.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I thought this was worth the read for those who are still thinking on their feet.
America will not succumb to blackmail....economic or otherwise !

AMERICA ! AMERICA ! AMERICA !
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
This is from a "letter to employees"
I am being taxed to death and the government thinks I don't pay enough. I have state taxes. Federal taxes. Property taxes. Sales and use taxes. Payroll taxes. Workers compensation taxes. Unemployment taxes. Taxes on taxes. I have to hire a tax man to manage all these taxes and then guess what? I have to pay taxes for employing him. Government mandates and regulations and all the accounting that goes with it, now occupy most of my time. On Oct 15th, I wrote a check to the US Treasury for $288,000 for quarterly taxes. You know what my "stimulus" check was? Zero. Nada. Zilch.
The question I have is this: Who is stimulating the economy? Me, the guy who has provided 14 people good paying jobs and serves over 2,200,000 people per year with a flourishing business? Or, the single mother sitting at home pregnant with her fourth child waiting for her next welfare check?
Obviously, government feels the latter is the economic stimulus of this country. The fact is, if I deducted (Read: Stole) 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? That's nuts. Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, I agree which is why your job is in jeopardy. Here is what many of you don't understand .. to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Had suddenly government mandated to me that I didn't need to pay taxes, guess what? Instead of depositing that $288,000 into the Washington black-hole, I would have spent it, hired more employees, and generated substantial economic growth. My employees would have enjoyed the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries.
It didn't work in 2008.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/value...

Do you think it will work now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
America will not succumb to blackmail....economic or otherwise !
AMERICA ! AMERICA ! AMERICA !
Buffoon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't work in 2008.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/value...
Do you think it will work now?
it is self-fulfilling prophesy
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama is so out of touch with what is going on, he needs a 4 days of classroom for his puppet masters to tell him what happene in the past 4 years while Obama was playin golf and basketball.
Plss on Romneys Head

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Ann Romney and Jenna Ryan are carrying on a sick, perverse lesbian relationship.

SHAME on these animals !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Plss on Romneys Head wrote:
Ann Romney and Jenna Ryan are carrying on a sick, perverse lesbian relationship.
SHAME on these animals !
Obama fool!
JEWWoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
did anyone notice that 2 weeks ago when Obama was leading in the polls , thay were saying that the polls were polictily manipulated and false , but now that that they say Romney is tied thay all believe the polls ...
Do your homework, Obama leads in the poll's
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
it is self-fulfilling prophesy
It's something you saw on the internet and thought it must be true because it's on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 6 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wake up 669
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr land of the slaves 6,371
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 10 hr Sam bee 1,542
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr voter 6,366
Support group 16 hr Psychopath free 1
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search