New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,691 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

really

Burbank, CA

#12853 Oct 14, 2012
Doofy Joe Biden wrote:
What a classless act. Biden interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times and was laughing like a lunatic whenever he had a chance to speak. Of course the Democrat had more time to ramble.
Biden lied about his vote on the war.
Biden lied about his vote on Medicare part D.
Hell, why don't you just Google up Biden lied and you'll see them all, but the worst was this mans insane behavior.
Joe Biden is unhinged and unstable and he shouldn't be Vice president. The guy is looney tunes.
Too bad Paul Ryan is a respectful man.
I would have told Joe Biden to shut up when I'm talking. You had your chance to speak. This is my time.
When Biden was laughing like a madman I would have said Joe, our economy is doing poorly, 48 million Americans are on foodstamps, there's 23 million Americans that aren't fully employed. Iran is surging toward a nuclear weapon. We just had 4 Americans murdered in Benghazi Libya on 9-11.
Is that something that's funny about all that? Is there Joe? Is there?
So what your saying is if you interrupt someone, smile and laugh when they're talking, and supposedly lie a lot you shouldn't be near the office of president...
Did you see Romney during the debate?
I don't get this double standard. During the debate with romney and obama, all Romney did was interrupt the moderator, interrupt the president, and when the president was talking, he just stared at him, smiled ridiculously, and laughed (not as loud as biden), and with that, republicans heralded him as being forceful and confident. Meanwhile fact checkers were going ballistic with the amount of lies and changes in position Romney blatantly made.
Joe Biden during the debate did the same actions...and he was heralded as rude. Meanwhile the fact checkers validate the vast majority of what he said and people are left baffled by the amount of Ryan hypocracy.
In the end, Republicans love their double standards.
Big Bird

United States

#12854 Oct 15, 2012
Obama has had to spend 4 days STUDYING for the debate? Maybe is he was doing his job for the past 4 years he would know what was going on.

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

#12855 Oct 15, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Obama has had to spend 4 days STUDYING for the debate? Maybe is he was doing his job for the past 4 years he would know what was going on.
Agreed 100%.......But with his followers it really doesn't matter as they are as clueless as he is.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12856 Oct 15, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Remembering the truth is easy, remembering the lies takes at least four days.
SAMCRO

Brooklyn, NY

#12857 Oct 15, 2012
Who cares!
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12858 Oct 15, 2012
did anyone notice that 2 weeks ago when Obama was leading in the polls , thay were saying that the polls were polictily manipulated and false , but now that that they say Romney is tied thay all believe the polls ...

Location hidden

#12859 Oct 15, 2012
This is from a "letter to employees"

I am being taxed to death and the government thinks I don't pay enough. I have state taxes. Federal taxes. Property taxes. Sales and use taxes. Payroll taxes. Workers compensation taxes. Unemployment taxes. Taxes on taxes. I have to hire a tax man to manage all these taxes and then guess what? I have to pay taxes for employing him. Government mandates and regulations and all the accounting that goes with it, now occupy most of my time. On Oct 15th, I wrote a check to the US Treasury for $288,000 for quarterly taxes. You know what my "stimulus" check was? Zero. Nada. Zilch.

The question I have is this: Who is stimulating the economy? Me, the guy who has provided 14 people good paying jobs and serves over 2,200,000 people per year with a flourishing business? Or, the single mother sitting at home pregnant with her fourth child waiting for her next welfare check?

Obviously, government feels the latter is the economic stimulus of this country. The fact is, if I deducted (Read: Stole) 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? That's nuts. Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, I agree which is why your job is in jeopardy. Here is what many of you don't understand .. to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Had suddenly government mandated to me that I didn't need to pay taxes, guess what? Instead of depositing that $288,000 into the Washington black-hole, I would have spent it, hired more employees, and generated substantial economic growth. My employees would have enjoyed the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries.

Location hidden

#12861 Oct 15, 2012
I thought this was worth the read for those who are still thinking on their feet.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12862 Oct 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I thought this was worth the read for those who are still thinking on their feet.
America will not succumb to blackmail....economic or otherwise !

AMERICA ! AMERICA ! AMERICA !
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12863 Oct 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
This is from a "letter to employees"
I am being taxed to death and the government thinks I don't pay enough. I have state taxes. Federal taxes. Property taxes. Sales and use taxes. Payroll taxes. Workers compensation taxes. Unemployment taxes. Taxes on taxes. I have to hire a tax man to manage all these taxes and then guess what? I have to pay taxes for employing him. Government mandates and regulations and all the accounting that goes with it, now occupy most of my time. On Oct 15th, I wrote a check to the US Treasury for $288,000 for quarterly taxes. You know what my "stimulus" check was? Zero. Nada. Zilch.
The question I have is this: Who is stimulating the economy? Me, the guy who has provided 14 people good paying jobs and serves over 2,200,000 people per year with a flourishing business? Or, the single mother sitting at home pregnant with her fourth child waiting for her next welfare check?
Obviously, government feels the latter is the economic stimulus of this country. The fact is, if I deducted (Read: Stole) 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? That's nuts. Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, I agree which is why your job is in jeopardy. Here is what many of you don't understand .. to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Had suddenly government mandated to me that I didn't need to pay taxes, guess what? Instead of depositing that $288,000 into the Washington black-hole, I would have spent it, hired more employees, and generated substantial economic growth. My employees would have enjoyed the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries.
It didn't work in 2008.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/value...

Do you think it will work now?

Location hidden

#12864 Oct 15, 2012
Whining Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
America will not succumb to blackmail....economic or otherwise !
AMERICA ! AMERICA ! AMERICA !
Buffoon

Location hidden

#12865 Oct 15, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't work in 2008.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/value...
Do you think it will work now?
it is self-fulfilling prophesy
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12866 Oct 15, 2012
Obama is so out of touch with what is going on, he needs a 4 days of classroom for his puppet masters to tell him what happene in the past 4 years while Obama was playin golf and basketball.
Plss on Romneys Head

Corinth, NY

#12867 Oct 15, 2012
Ann Romney and Jenna Ryan are carrying on a sick, perverse lesbian relationship.

SHAME on these animals !
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#12868 Oct 15, 2012
Plss on Romneys Head wrote:
Ann Romney and Jenna Ryan are carrying on a sick, perverse lesbian relationship.
SHAME on these animals !
Obama fool!
JEWWoman

AOL

#12869 Oct 15, 2012
Bubba wrote:
did anyone notice that 2 weeks ago when Obama was leading in the polls , thay were saying that the polls were polictily manipulated and false , but now that that they say Romney is tied thay all believe the polls ...
Do your homework, Obama leads in the poll's
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#12870 Oct 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
it is self-fulfilling prophesy
It's something you saw on the internet and thought it must be true because it's on the internet.

Location hidden

#12871 Oct 15, 2012
Plss on Romneys Head wrote:
SHAME on these animals !
Only a miscreant would write something like this and the same goes for the pathetic closet clowns that judge it favorably, have fun on the obama train, the ride is almost over.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#12873 Oct 15, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's something you saw on the internet and thought it must be true because it's on the internet.
Yeah...like Obama is actually competent ... LOL

Location hidden

#12874 Oct 15, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I snoped it, same as you, and although written under a pretense it is right on the money. I know of no one who is successful in business that doesn't have a similar story to tell, no one starts at the top, except obamas' mythical evil "millionaires and billionaires".

You run on class warfare because your record is abysmal. obama isn't, wasn't and never will be fit to be president, he is president of clowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,316
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 17 hr Lisa 1,934
Editorial: Re-elect Jack Martins in 7th Senate ... 19 hr Just Saying 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 7,915
Review: Depalo & Sons Auto Body Inc (Nov '09) Thu Jack Oasis 17
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) Wed John 15
Village of Lindenhurst is Corrupt (Dec '09) Wed concerned neighbor 45

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match