created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,544 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 562)

Showing posts 11,221 - 11,240 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

that is it wrote:
That's the best these three faggots can do? A few words.
A couple sentences at best.
How sad. How pathetic.
You queers all ran here to get your asses kicked.
You can't refute my article or anything I post because it's 100% factual.
Yeah, stop on down and talk shit about my dad father and my dead mother. See how long it takes before your eating your own teeth. Not long.
.21 seconds
Damn.....aren't you impressive.

If I didn't have a date to hump your dead mother, I'd jump at it.

But as it is, I'll have to postpone until I stop by to slap the shlt out of your father.
Libs R Maggots

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

What's wrong you liberal maggots?

Scared you might have to go out and find a job pretty soon?

Scared the government will stop sending you maggots, free checks to support your lazy asses?

Scared you might actually have to make a living on your own?

Pathetic losers
Libs R Maggots

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

P,S. Notre Dame WINS
hmm

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ha
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

that is it wrote:
That's the best these three faggots can do? A few words.
A couple sentences at best.
How sad. How pathetic.
You queers all ran here to get your asses kicked.
You can't refute my article or anything I post because it's 100% factual.
Yeah, stop on down and talk shit about my dad father and my dead mother. See how long it takes before your eating your own teeth. Not long.
.21 seconds
See, the problem here princess is that there is no "article" to reference or refute. You changed your post name, out of fear I guess, so it's near impossible to even engage your post because it seems to me that you are having a conversation in your head that we are not privy to.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

NY Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the problem here princess is that there is no "article" to reference or refute. You changed your post name, out of fear I guess, so it's near impossible to even engage your post because it seems to me that you are having a conversation in your head that we are not privy to.
He can't do that.
If he did and he made posts like he is doing there is a Judge out there just waiting to put him in jail, and this time she will see that all those tears of his are fake.
Have a nice night
old time citizen

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

YES I am going to vote.

Here is exactly how I am going to do it:

Walk into the polling booths.

Go in the booth and close the curtain

Close my eyes and "push some buttons at random while I am looking up at the ceiling tiles.

Open the curtain and walk out.

Reason being is it isn't going to make one bit of difference.

All I see is the fleecing of America, and just going into further debt to the Chinese.

I am waiting for Walmart to start selling American Flags: Made in China.

Might as well let them, soon they will own us lock stock and barrel, and neither presidential candidate when elected will fix the problem.

Think about it the next time you go to Wally World and attempt to purchase an American Product Or the next time you need customer service on the phone and someone from India answers the phone.

YOUR Government and YOUR elected Politicians allow it to happen.

Teddy R

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Northwoods Ponytailed Hippie Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy,he was saying he wouldn't force his religious belief on others,like you bedroom peeking repukes would.Not all religions,believe life begins at conception,nor do all scientists.A fertilized egg is this size . some of have a hard time considering this murder.The old test.,says life doesn't begin till the fetus is 1 month old,and the new test.,is pretty silent on the issue.Except for religious zealots,taking words out of context.You sound like one of those old testament types,that can't stand the thought of a women having control of her reproductive system.Condom break,touch luck bitch,have that kid,get raped,tough shit,you are having that kid,forget your pill,too bad,you are going through with the pregnancy.You say you are against abortion,yet I will bet you do everything you can to prevent women from having easy access to contraception.Guaranteed you are against WIC,food stamps,and govt. pre and post natal care.Once the kids out of the birth canal,smug,controlling,selfish bastards.like you,could care less if it lives or dies.Christian,my ass,just another dumb repuke.
Atheism and Secular Humanism are religious beliefs also, and the progressive left have been working night and day to impose these atheistic and secular humanist beliefs on others using the power of the State for decades.

Don't be such a sanctimonious ass.
Bubba

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

old time citizen wrote:
YES I am going to vote.
Here is exactly how I am going to do it:
Walk into the polling booths.
Go in the booth and close the curtain
Close my eyes and "push some buttons at random while I am looking up at the ceiling tiles.
Open the curtain and walk out.
Reason being is it isn't going to make one bit of difference.
All I see is the fleecing of America, and just going into further debt to the Chinese.
I am waiting for Walmart to start selling American Flags: Made in China.
Might as well let them, soon they will own us lock stock and barrel, and neither presidential candidate when elected will fix the problem.
Think about it the next time you go to Wally World and attempt to purchase an American Product Or the next time you need customer service on the phone and someone from India answers the phone.
YOUR Government and YOUR elected Politicians allow it to happen.
3 things 1. there are no buttons in the voting booth anymore 2. most of the american flags are made in china and 3. you are right that neither candidate will fix it ..
Romney Ryan 2012

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

We know the obama plan it has been 4 years of failure. Time to try out a new plan. Romney Ryan the only chance to start the turn around.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Irrefutable; biden and obama are lying skunks their smell is overpowering, but it is perfume for liberals and leftist who love to wallow in trash, and their own excrement.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Libs R Maggots wrote:
P,S. Notre Dame WINS
Army lost to Kent State, sigh.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
We know the obama plan it has been 4 years of failure. Time to try out a new plan. Romney Ryan the only chance to start the turn around.
A plan that is mathematically impossible unless they raise taxes on the middle class by over 2000 more per year and eliminate middle class deductions while ripping apart medicare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
A plan that is mathematically impossible unless they raise taxes on the middle class by over 2000 more per year and eliminate middle class deductions while ripping apart medicare.
Says who? Lying hyena joe biden?
liberal is a hypocrite

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Well we know the Obamaa plan is more deficit spending and more debt. The Romney plan works exactly right for people that can add and subtract. Bush lowered rates, the economy BOOMED and revenue went UP. More people earning and spending money stimulated the economy. That math works. the Obama math of destrying jobs is the one that does not work. Less taxpayers = less tax revenue = higher deficits and higher debt.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
repukessuckeggs

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/14/romneys_magic...

Obama's,bringing back the economy,while Romney believes in fairy tales.
repukessuckeggs

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you really.don't let those lying bastards,get away with their phony math.even chris wallace says the math is bull shit,and he works for fox.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? Lying hyena joe biden?
Actually no, the Mitt Romney campaign.

All of the "studies" they sited that their tax plan would work, actually weren't studies, but blog posts. And all of them said it would work, if they raise taxes on the middle class, and get rid of middle class deductions.

The getting rid of SS and Medicare thing, that was just paul ryan's record.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

liberal is a hypocrite wrote:
Well we know the Obamaa plan is more deficit spending and more debt. The Romney plan works exactly right for people that can add and subtract. Bush lowered rates, the economy BOOMED and revenue went UP. More people earning and spending money stimulated the economy. That math works. the Obama math of destrying jobs is the one that does not work. Less taxpayers = less tax revenue = higher deficits and higher debt.
<quoted text>
Bush lowered rates and we got a recessions dude...

Obama has created more jobs than bush.

Obama's plan is 4 trillion in cuts, Romneys is adding 1.5 trillion in spending even after his small cuts (net total of 1.5 trillion added)

Every president has raised the debt, wouldn't be suprising if either of them did that.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash!
Again, just because things are facts that you don't like...doesn't make them not facts...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,221 - 11,240 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••