New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12776 Oct 13, 2012
wasn't that added on to the statement that the repubs used a credit card for 2 wars .. and Bush created alot of jobs = 2 wars , and in Romneys 47% does he mean the militsry , they don't pay taxes when out of the country ..
Big Bird

United States

#12777 Oct 13, 2012
Are you asking about the wars that Biden voted FOR but LIED in the debate and said he didn't? Oe are you talking about the cost of American lives in Afghanistan because the Obama administration won't give the gerals on the ground the support they request? Or maybe you are talking about the cost of 0obama helping the Muslim brotherhoos take over Egypt and Lybia? Or maybe you mean the loss of Americam lives in Lybia because Obama would not provide security??
Bubba wrote:
wasn't that added on to the statement that the repubs used a credit card for 2 wars .. and Bush created alot of jobs = 2 wars , and in Romneys 47% does he mean the militsry , they don't pay taxes when out of the country ..
Big Bird

United States

#12778 Oct 13, 2012
FACTS:
Obama, in less than 4 years, INCREASED Debt 6 Trillion, that is MORE than Reagan, Bush I and Bush II combined in 20 years.
Obama INCREASED DEBT over 300% MORE than Reagan.
Obama INCREASES DEBT Over 600% more than Bush I
Obama INCREASED DEBT over 150% MORE than Bush II

Those are FACTS.
democrat

Massena, NY

#12781 Oct 13, 2012
Check out cryin ryans' record. He tried to suck every stimulus dollar and any other federal dollar he could into his district.He wrote letters asking for this money,and said how much good it was doing.All the while voting against it.Now he is going around the country,talking with distain,about how bad federal programs and grants are,and how they hurt the economy.What a rotten,repuke hypocrite.Now write all the nasty retorts you want,but the letters he wrote are in the public domain,and anybody interested in the truh can read them.You repukes are such as s holes.
Bubba

Fort Plain, NY

#12784 Oct 13, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Are you asking about the wars that Biden voted FOR but LIED in the debate and said he didn't? Oe are you talking about the cost of American lives in Afghanistan because the Obama administration won't give the gerals on the ground the support they request? Or maybe you are talking about the cost of 0obama helping the Muslim brotherhoos take over Egypt and Lybia? Or maybe you mean the loss of Americam lives in Lybia because Obama would not provide security??
<quoted text>
is the deficit high because of the 2 wars yes or no
democrat

Massena, NY

#12785 Oct 13, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, why don't you and all the other liberals and leftists assume responsibility for your own actions and not expect me to pay for your mistakes, poor planning, ineptitude and poor choices in life.
And frankly, I don't care what you do with those chickens in your bedroom.
Oh I see,if you don't want to pay for others mistakes,then why are you against abortion?You want the child born,then are perfectly willing to let it be mal-nourished,with little to no med. care.You are a sadistic bastard.As far as bad choices go,here's news for you moron,condoms can break,intelligent women can forget to take a pill,IUDs can fail,the pill can fail,rarely but it can fail.So calling things like this ineptitude and poor planning,shows how stupid you really are.Couple of quick questions,were your parents,brother and sister,or first cousins?Will your next piece of ass be your first piece of ass,or will it be your second,ten years later?
Pete

Fort Plain, NY

#12786 Oct 13, 2012
I see Lindsay Lohan is behind Romney , that should cost him a few votes ..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12787 Oct 13, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
FACTS:
Obama, in less than 4 years, INCREASED Debt 6 Trillion, that is MORE than Reagan, Bush I and Bush II combined in 20 years.
Obama INCREASED DEBT over 300% MORE than Reagan.
Obama INCREASES DEBT Over 600% more than Bush I
Obama INCREASED DEBT over 150% MORE than Bush II
Those are FACTS.
Again your so called facts don't hold up.
Yes Obama has increased the debt by about 6 Trillion dollars but it is NOT as you say more that Reagan, Bush I and Bush II combined
.http://www.skymachines.com/US -National-Debt-Per-Capita-Perc ent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental- Term.htm

As you can see from the chart I posted on 12/31/1980 it was 930,210,000,000 ] that is the last day of the before Reagan was sworn in in Jan.
When he left office the debt was 2Trillion,684 B, 392 Mill,000 , 000 that is an isncreas of 1T 754 B183 Mill
Bush I came in with the Numbers Reagan left and he left with an increase of 1T,492,698 000, 000 for a total between the two of them of 3 T, 246 B,880 Mil,000,000 then add in Gws
Let see on 12/31/2000 the debt was 5T 662B,216m013 tho,697 and on 12/31/2008 it was 10 T 699 B,804M864tho,612 an increase of 5Trillion 037b, 588 m 850 tho,915 [ OH that alone is almost as much as Obama increased it, then add in Reagans and Bush I s debts and you get 8 Trillion 284b,688m 509tho 915 total for all three of them.
So Your FACT is nothing but a lie, Obama did NOT more than Reagan, Bush I and Bush II increased it in 20 years.
again it is all there in Black and white all you have to do is read it.
Yes all these figures are from the last day of the year before they were sworn in to office but I am sure they would be just about the same if you took them to Jan 20 [ 20 days later than date shown]It still would show the 3 of them increased it over 2 Trillion dollars more than Obama did.
Have a nice afternoon

Location hidden

#12788 Oct 13, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
FACT:
Obama PROMISED to cut the deficit in half, largest defcit prir to Obama around 450 billion.
Actual Obama deficits 1400 billion. That is not half that is over 300% highr.
Again read the charts
http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html
As you can see the Deficit went over 554 Billion in f/y 2002/2003 when Bush II was Pres.
So again your "Facts" are wrong and Obama was NOT the first pres. to have a deficit over 500Billion Bush II was.
Have a nice afternoon

Location hidden

#12789 Oct 13, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Again read the charts
http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html
As you can see the Deficit went over 554 Billion in f/y 2002/2003 when Bush II was Pres.
So again your "Facts" are wrong and Obama was NOT the first pres. to have a deficit over 500Billion Bush II was.
Have a nice afternoon
If you disagree and think this is spam then why don't you show us some facts and be able to back them up with websites that you got them from.
It is a FACT Big Bird is out here spreading lies.
Obama did raise the debt by about 6 Trillion, I will give him that but He said it was more than Reagan / Bush I/ and Bush II did combined.
Well it isn't
Bush II raised the debt by over 5 Trillion, Bush I almost 1.5 Trillion, that is more than Obama has and if you add in Reagan you are well over the 6 Trillion Obama has increased it.
These are facts and I have shown where I got them from time and time again.
So show us where you got your info from, back it up.
If these were FACTS you should have no problem doing so.
Have a nice day
repukessuckeggs

Massena, NY

#12790 Oct 13, 2012
just me

Utica, NY

#12791 Oct 13, 2012
So you're saying that 1 liberal bass turd raised the debt almost as much as 3 Republican presidents. I guess you win. Haha!
repukessuckeggs

Massena, NY

#12793 Oct 13, 2012
Obama is a failure wrote:
Tbird the fat, beer bellied obese, ugly, grey haired and bald on top loser.
Jimmy Carter left Reagan with a horricle economy and a military that was nearly destroyed with bad moral. I was there you sad loser. Reagn has to spend money to rebuild our defense which alos caused the collapse of the Soviet Union. Remember that you senile geezer?
Bill Clinton left Bush 43 with a recession and the bubble bust on the dot com and almost all of the stock market in 2000. I know, I invest in stock you fool and Clinton left Bush with a disater and again a military that had low moral and was nearly destroyed.
Obama is very near the 6 trillion mark ,since Obama took over it was around 10 trillion dollars and now it's over 16 trilion dollars you welfare and foodstamp collecting old fool.
You need a Democat in offfice to pay your bills and your 34 year old retards bill in his group home, who you neglect to see, because you rather try and act like a big man a know it all on Topix, but you're a fool Walter Constantine of 27 Klas West Seneca, NY. I've been to you silver dump.
I've seen you old silver car with its cheap blackwall tires. I've seen that broken down black Jeep in your backyard and your ugly multi colored fence that is an eyesore to your street but you'd rather drink beer all day and be on Topix.
You digust e old man as much as your daughter is disgusting about you se won't even see or talk to you, you drunk. You may have molested her when she was young. Did you molest your daughter when you where drunk Walter, tbird named after a cheap wine booze that drunks drink.
Yeah and Nixon and Ford left Carter with soaring inflation,a nation split apart by Nixon surrendering to N.Viet Nam,Disgusted with Watergate,and distrustful of all govt.,they left the military in such sad shape,and low morale,it took years to fix.Anybody that blames it all on Carter and forgets Nixon and ford,is a fool and an asshole.The economy is improving,and unemployment is under 8%.You ass wipe
Henrys rotting corpse

Grand Island, NY

#12795 Oct 13, 2012
U liberal scum wrote:
Hey moron, you thank JFK for adding more advisors to Vietnam and LBJ for fabricating the Gulf of Tonkin incident which got our military involved in Vietnam 1964-1965 to a max of over 500,000 troops in 1968, you dumbass.
You liberal attacked you own country during Vietnam and wanted peace. Oh, give peace a chnace and so we did. We left Apr 1st 1973 and after that the North Vietnamese violated the Paris Peace treaty and attacked South Vietnam and the war was over Apr 30th 1975.
We could have went back in like promised by DEMOCRAT Ted Kennedy made sure that congress cut off all aid/funding to South Vietnam and they were left defenseless and the dominoes did fall because of your cowardly lefty son of a bitches. People like you and Bill Ayers Obamas' buddie who bombed the Pentagon and NY city police stations while he and his wife Bernadine Dohrn were with the SDS Weathermen. Students for a democratic society aka home grown terrorists.
It's you liberal pussy cocksuckers that made millions of people from Southeast Asia get murdered. People who helped us. YOU! Re-education camps, killing fields, boat people all on YOU.
Stagflation happened under Jimmy Carter so don't let any idiot liberal tell you otherwise. They lie about everything.
Long gas lines under Jimmy Carter. Piss poor moral in the military because Carter tore it to pieces and even a resuce lission failed in teh Iranian Desert One to try and save the 52 hostages that Jimmy Carter let the Iranians take afer throwing the Shah of Iran who was our ally which for 26 years of peace, he threw to the dogs and the liberals and their newspapers welcomes the radical Ayatollah Khomenie. I remember those days you lying sack of shit. Everyone walked all over Carter and he was weak.
The great malaise speech by Jimmy the weasel Carter who said he was attacked by a rabbit. You heard it right. A little bunny rabbit.
EIGHT burned dead Special Forces left in the Iranian desert when two aircraft collided and burst into flames like Carter's presidency.
Carter was quoted as saying, "They got us by the balls." These are facts people and not make up liberal bullshit.
Looks like somebody is on the verge of another meltdown! They will be taking your computer away and force feeding you your "nervous pills" very shortly!
HOT TAMALE

Rome, NY

#12796 Oct 13, 2012
VOTING IS A WAY TO KEEP YOU QUIET
repukessuckeggs

Massena, NY

#12797 Oct 13, 2012
U liberal scum wrote:
Hey moron, you thank JFK for adding more advisors to Vietnam and LBJ for fabricating the Gulf of Tonkin incident which got our military involved in Vietnam 1964-1965 to a max of over 500,000 troops in 1968, you dumbass.
You liberal attacked you own country during Vietnam and wanted peace. Oh, give peace a chnace and so we did. We left Apr 1st 1973 and after that the North Vietnamese violated the Paris Peace treaty and attacked South Vietnam and the war was over Apr 30th 1975.
We could have went back in like promised by DEMOCRAT Ted Kennedy made sure that congress cut off all aid/funding to South Vietnam and they were left defenseless and the dominoes did fall because of your cowardly lefty son of a bitches. People like you and Bill Ayers Obamas' buddie who bombed the Pentagon and NY city police stations while he and his wife Bernadine Dohrn were with the SDS Weathermen. Students for a democratic society aka home grown terrorists.
It's you liberal pussy cocksuckers that made millions of people from Southeast Asia get murdered. People who helped us. YOU! Re-education camps, killing fields, boat people all on YOU.
Stagflation happened under Jimmy Carter so don't let any idiot liberal tell you otherwise. They lie about everything.
Long gas lines under Jimmy Carter. Piss poor moral in the military because Carter tore it to pieces and even a resuce lission failed in teh Iranian Desert One to try and save the 52 hostages that Jimmy Carter let the Iranians take afer throwing the Shah of Iran who was our ally which for 26 years of peace, he threw to the dogs and the liberals and their newspapers welcomes the radical Ayatollah Khomenie. I remember those days you lying sack of shit. Everyone walked all over Carter and he was weak.
The great malaise speech by Jimmy the weasel Carter who said he was attacked by a rabbit. You heard it right. A little bunny rabbit.
EIGHT burned dead Special Forces left in the Iranian desert when two aircraft collided and burst into flames like Carter's presidency.
Carter was quoted as saying, "They got us by the balls." These are facts people and not make up liberal bullshit.
You are an asshole,any move to get re-involved in Nam would have led to rioting in the streets,and would not have got but one or two votes from reps. or dems. in congress.Fords big slogan was WIN,whip inflation now.That solved a lot of problems.The 82 recession was made worse,because raygun gave huge taxcuts to the rich,so there was no money to alleviate it.As for Carter,he was still trying to rebuild the military,nixon and ford ruined.Ya,Carter could have obliterated Teheran,but what good would that have done the dead hostages.He got them out alive anyway.Fools like you,would have loved it,if he would have nuked them,even if all the hostages were killed.You're all tough fighters on a keyboard,but would shi t your pants,if you had to go to war.Yellow egg sucking dog.
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12800 Oct 13, 2012
that is it wrote:
That's the best these three faggots can do? A few words.
A couple sentences at best.
How sad. How pathetic.
You queers all ran here to get your asses kicked.
You can't refute my article or anything I post because it's 100% factual.
Yeah, stop on down and talk shit about my dad father and my dead mother. See how long it takes before your eating your own teeth. Not long.
.21 seconds
Damn.....aren't you impressive.

If I didn't have a date to hump your dead mother, I'd jump at it.

But as it is, I'll have to postpone until I stop by to slap the shlt out of your father.
Libs R Maggots

Camden, AR

#12802 Oct 13, 2012
What's wrong you liberal maggots?

Scared you might have to go out and find a job pretty soon?

Scared the government will stop sending you maggots, free checks to support your lazy asses?

Scared you might actually have to make a living on your own?

Pathetic losers
Libs R Maggots

Camden, AR

#12803 Oct 13, 2012
P,S. Notre Dame WINS
hmm

Morganton, NC

#12804 Oct 13, 2012
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 1 hr Bruser 2,349
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) 5 hr cathyphila 45
Letter: Save the Trees 22 hr Joe Krupinski 1
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Nov 24 GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Nov 24 Bruser 7,924
Review: Nyhandymannow.com (Feb '14) Nov 24 Jonathan B 2
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]