New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden is Insane

El Dorado, AR

#12697 Oct 12, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
So Biden believes birth at conception, that means LIFE, but he believes that woman can KILL that LIFE? Interesting, apparently Biden supports Murder.
Further, biden is not going to tell women they can't control their body?
I guess women can kill themselves?
Women can take any drugs they want?
Women can protitute themselves?
Women can kill their babies? If life is at conception (per Joe) and women can kill that life, when does the killing of life end for women? At one month, two months, three months?
BIDEN: My religion defines who I am, and I’ve been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And has particularly informed my social doctrine. The Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who — who can’t take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to — with regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion as a — what we call a (inaudible) doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.
But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews, and I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the — the congressman. I — I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that — women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor. In my view and the Supreme Court,
I agree, also life does start at conception..that's when living cells start to divide.
Further more..A woman does have the right to do to her body what she wants...but when their pregnant, it's just not their body anymore...it's 2 bodies.
Liberals are always claiming to take responsibility for your actions...I quess that doesn't apply to getting pregnant.
Liberals hate the death penalty (God forbid we execute a serial killer)but abortion is ok with them.
Liberals are always trying to debate the start of life....it doesn't matter...their aborting the development of a human...and that really doesn't matter either...because the bottom line is..They know damn good and well what their doing when they get an abortion.
democrat

Massena, NY

#12702 Oct 12, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
The only people forcing their beliefs on others are the Democrats that are FORCING Americans to pay for abortions with tax money and forcing Americans to buy birth control for others.
Further the Democrats are forcing Religions based hospitals to perorm abortions and hand out birth cotrol that does not fit their religiions beliefs.
It seems the only freedom of religion is the religion of Obama and Biden and what they decide to force down your throats. If they say killing babies is ok then you have to do it.
Dear,poor uninformed idiot,please read the Hyde Amendment,it forbids,with a capital F,any federal tax pater dollars from being used to perform abortions.This has been federal law for years,and amazingly,you and your fellow repukes are still either ignorant of it,or are lying about it.You are one dumb son of a b itch.
democrat

Massena, NY

#12703 Oct 12, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Biden also contradicted his own admission that life begins at conception by stating that he does “not believe that we have a right to tell other people that – women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor.” However, if he believes that life – presumably a new life – begins at conception, we are not just talking about a woman controlling her own body. We are talking about ending the life of a new, unique human being. Biden seems to personally realize this truth, but refused to publicly acknowledge it.
Hey dummy,he was saying he wouldn't force his religious belief on others,like you bedroom peeking repukes would.Not all religions,believe life begins at conception,nor do all scientists.A fertilized egg is this size . some of have a hard time considering this murder.The old test.,says life doesn't begin till the fetus is 1 month old,and the new test.,is pretty silent on the issue.Except for religious zealots,taking words out of context.You sound like one of those old testament types,that can't stand the thought of a women having control of her reproductive system.Condom break,touch luck bitch,have that kid,get raped,tough shit,you are having that kid,forget your pill,too bad,you are going through with the pregnancy.You say you are against abortion,yet I will bet you do everything you can to prevent women from having easy access to contraception.Guaranteed you are against WIC,food stamps,and govt. pre and post natal care.Once the kids out of the birth canal,smug,controlling,selfish bastards.like you,could care less if it lives or dies.Christian,my ass,just another dumb repuke.
democrat

Massena, NY

#12704 Oct 12, 2012
One more thing Paul Ryan will never have to be worried about being constipated again,after Joe Biden tore him a new one last night.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12706 Oct 12, 2012
democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy,he was saying he wouldn't force his religious belief on others,like you bedroom peeking repukes would.Not all religions,believe life begins at conception,nor do all scientists.A fertilized egg is this size . some of have a hard time considering this murder.The old test.,says life doesn't begin till the fetus is 1 month old,and the new test.,is pretty silent on the issue.Except for religious zealots,taking words out of context.You sound like one of those old testament types,that can't stand the thought of a women having control of her reproductive system.Condom break,touch luck bitch,have that kid,get raped,tough shit,you are having that kid,forget your pill,too bad,you are going through with the pregnancy.You say you are against abortion,yet I will bet you do everything you can to prevent women from having easy access to contraception.Guaranteed you are against WIC,food stamps,and govt. pre and post natal care.Once the kids out of the birth canal,smug,controlling,selfish bastards.like you,could care less if it lives or dies.Christian,my ass,just another dumb repuke.
LMAO, why don't you and all the other liberals and leftists assume responsibility for your own actions and not expect me to pay for your mistakes, poor planning, ineptitude and poor choices in life.
And frankly, I don't care what you do with those chickens in your bedroom.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12707 Oct 12, 2012
democrat wrote:
One more thing Paul Ryan will never have to be worried about being constipated again,after Joe Biden tore him a new one last night.
biden is a lying yellow bellied skunk, in your image and likeness; they have lied about Libya and now biden, clinton and obamas' pants are down around their ankles for the world to see. They have disgraced the offices they hold and insulted the intelligence of all fair minded Americans.
Plss on Romneys Head

Corinth, NY

#12708 Oct 12, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
biden is a lying yellow bellied skunk, in your image and likeness; they have lied about Libya and now biden, clinton and obamas' pants are down around their ankles for the world to see. They have disgraced the offices they hold and insulted the intelligence of all fair minded Americans.
I think come January, you should write a letter of complaint to President Obama so that he might address your concerns.

You will reach him at :

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC

You can be sure to reach him there in January, Redneck.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12709 Oct 12, 2012
Beside being a liar, Biden is a plagerist.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12710 Oct 12, 2012
Biden told a flat out lie when he claimed he opposed the Iraq War. Biden vote FOR the war. Biden, like Obama, is a LIAR.
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12711 Oct 12, 2012
Biden told a flat out lie when he claimed he opposed the add-on of the prescription drug plan to Medicare. He voted FOR It.

Biden is a LIAR
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12712 Oct 12, 2012
Plss on Romneys Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I think come January, you should write a letter of complaint to President Obama so that he might address your concerns.
You will reach him at :
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC
You can be sure to reach him there in January, Redneck.
Address that letter before January 20 as there will be a new resident residing in the White House after that day
Big Bird

Cicero, NY

#12713 Oct 12, 2012
BIGGEST OBAMA LIE OF THE NIGHT

With regard to the assault on the Catholic Church, let me make it absolutely clear. No religious institution—Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital—none has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide. That is a fact. That is a fact.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. Indeed, one might ask Biden if Georgetown is not being compelled to pay for contraception, then what exactly was behind the ruckus about Sandra Fluke’s complaints about the university’s refusal to do so. Biden’s claim was not only an offensive falsehood, it was a stupid one since even his liberal supporters know that is what is happening.
really

Los Angeles, CA

#12714 Oct 12, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
BIGGEST OBAMA LIE OF THE NIGHT
With regard to the assault on the Catholic Church, let me make it absolutely clear. No religious institution—Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital—none has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide. That is a fact. That is a fact.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Indeed, one might ask Biden if Georgetown is not being compelled to pay for contraception, then what exactly was behind the ruckus about Sandra Fluke’s complaints about the university’s refusal to do so. Biden’s claim was not only an offensive falsehood, it was a stupid one since even his liberal supporters know that is what is happening.
First, its not an obama lie...if biden said it...

Second, the fight with sandra fluke was not with georgetown but rather with congress to make sure that birth control was covered by insurance companies even if a person WORKED for a catholic institution. The result was RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY and HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES HAD TO COVER IT without any connection happening between the two. Religious institutions aren't required to even tell people they have the coverage, insurance companies have to do it on their own end.

Georgetown still isn't required to provide anything
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12716 Oct 12, 2012
RUDE: 82 interruptions as Biden rudely cut off his opponent. When Biden intruded, he raised his voice for the very reason of over-powering Ryan's words so he could not be heard.
Biden is Insane

El Dorado, AR

#12717 Oct 12, 2012
Sitting in the war room the night Bin laden was killed
Vote YES if you want the mission to go forward
Vote NO if you do not

Joe Biden was the only person in the war room that night, that voted NO.

Biden has been wrong his entire life.
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12718 Oct 12, 2012
Biden, representing the President of The United States, employed such common rudeness that it would be difficult to imagine that members of the Democratic Party would not be totally embarrassed by the way they were represented. But then again, that IS the Democratic Party

You can't embarras a dumbasscrat
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12719 Oct 12, 2012
As if Biden's cheap conduct was not enough, he was caught lying, yes, out and out lying, as he tried to cover up Obama's errors. When asked why the Obama Administration insisted that the attacks in Libya, resulting in the deaths of four Americans including our Ambassador Chris Stevens, was the result of a film that angered Muslims when it was clearly defined as a terrorist attack to celebrate the anniversary of 9/11, Biden said that the Intelligence Committee gave him that information. They absolutely did not.
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12720 Oct 12, 2012
Biden, in fact, was the one lying. Ryan had pointed out: 1) that the White House had distanced itself from the Cairo embassy's apologies on 9/11; 2) that Obama had failed to speak up for Iranian protestors in 2009; 3) that the Obama administration called Syria's dictator a "reformer"; 4) and that the Obama administration is imposing defense cuts and projecting weakness. All of that is true.
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12721 Oct 12, 2012
Biden LIE:

The president has met with Bibi [Netanyahu] a dozen times....This is a bunch of stuff." While they have met several times--not a dozen--that includes a meeting at which Obama made the Israeli prime minister enter the White House through a back entrance, refused to take a picture with him, and left him on his own for dinner. Specifically, Ryan had criticized Obama's refusal to meet Netanyahu in New York last month, and to tape talk show interviews instead--a clear snub that sent the wrong signal, again, to Israel's enemies.
Biden is angry old man

Cicero, NY

#12723 Oct 12, 2012
Just another Biden LIE
"You know, I heard that death panel argument from Sarah Palin. It seems that every vice presidential debate, I hear this kind of stuff about panels." Biden's cheap shot against Palin was an attempt to diminish both her and the man sitting across from him. But Palin never talked about "death panels" in her debate with Biden, for the simple reason that Obamacare had not yet been proposed. Nor did Ryan mention "death panels"--he had addressed the undeniable fact that Obamacare proposes a board to impose cost controls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 52 min sweet Benny 2,410
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 6 hr Charlotte 2,059
La Costa Nostra Mob defendants from Massapequa (Jan '11) 19 hr Vito HB Ny 34
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu save your souls 7,972
Town of Oyster Bay officials curroption exposed... Feb 24 robtruth1103 1
Review: Exotic Motor World of Long Island Feb 24 Tiffany Daino 1
women would you castrate you husbands? Feb 23 Barbara 4

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News