created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
11,121 - 11,140 of 16,778 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

So Biden believes birth at conception, that means LIFE, but he believes that woman can KILL that LIFE? Interesting, apparently Biden supports Murder.
Further, biden is not going to tell women they can't control their body?
I guess women can kill themselves?
Women can take any drugs they want?
Women can protitute themselves?
Women can kill their babies? If life is at conception (per Joe) and women can kill that life, when does the killing of life end for women? At one month, two months, three months?

BIDEN: My religion defines who I am, and I’ve been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And has particularly informed my social doctrine. The Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who — who can’t take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to — with regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion as a — what we call a (inaudible) doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.

But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews, and I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the — the congressman. I — I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that — women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor. In my view and the Supreme Court,
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Biden also contradicted his own admission that life begins at conception by stating that he does “not believe that we have a right to tell other people that – women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor.” However, if he believes that life – presumably a new life – begins at conception, we are not just talking about a woman controlling her own body. We are talking about ending the life of a new, unique human being. Biden seems to personally realize this truth, but refused to publicly acknowledge it.
Defining Ryans Mother

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I defined Ryans mom...

She was one big old wh_0re.

Definition: complete
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

The only people forcing their beliefs on others are the Democrats that are FORCING Americans to pay for abortions with tax money and forcing Americans to buy birth control for others.

Further the Democrats are forcing Religions based hospitals to perorm abortions and hand out birth cotrol that does not fit their religiions beliefs.

It seems the only freedom of religion is the religion of Obama and Biden and what they decide to force down your throats. If they say killing babies is ok then you have to do it.
Hypocrisy

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
. If they say killing babies is ok then you have to do it.
I guess only the Marines are entitled to kill babies.
Really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
The only people forcing their beliefs on others are the Democrats that are FORCING Americans to pay for abortions with tax money and forcing Americans to buy birth control for others.
Further the Democrats are forcing Religions based hospitals to perorm abortions and hand out birth cotrol that does not fit their religiions beliefs.
It seems the only freedom of religion is the religion of Obama and Biden and what they decide to force down your throats. If they say killing babies is ok then you have to do it.
You know none of what you said is true right? Tax payer money is not allowed to be used for abortions due to an act passed years ago (name escapes me right now),

No one is forcing you to pay for birth control. The cost is supplementary by the individuals who pay taxes and insurance companies simply have to offer coverage. Also the birth control is used to prevent cysts and regulate a womans period primarily.

No one is forcing abortion in religious organizations, thats just crazy that you think that. And no one is forcing religious based organizations to hand out birth control. A specific exemption was made just for that.

As joe would say , malarky
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You know none of what you said is true right? Tax payer money is not allowed to be used for abortions due to an act passed years ago (name escapes me right now),
No one is forcing you to pay for birth control. The cost is supplementary by the individuals who pay taxes and insurance companies simply have to offer coverage. Also the birth control is used to prevent cysts and regulate a womans period primarily.
No one is forcing abortion in religious organizations, thats just crazy that you think that. And no one is forcing religious based organizations to hand out birth control. A specific exemption was made just for that.
As joe would say , malarky
The Act you are thinking of is:

H.R.3 - No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act passed in May 2011. This applies to Federal Money..

It does not apply to Obamacare.. Democrats in Congress approved the Obamacare law without any language in the legislation preventing abortion funding. Despite claims from pro-life Democrats who voted for the Obamacare bill, the law allows for abortion funding and pro-life groups warned about such abortion funding during the debate leading up to its passage. In the Senate, Democrats turned back the Nelson amendment to stop taxpayer funding of abortions in Obamacare and the final bill Congress approved and President Barack Obama signed never contained any abortion funding limits.

Obama officials rely on the disproved argument that Obamacare, and a subsequent executive order Obama signed related to it, prohibit taxpayer funding of abortions under the law, even though pro-life groups almost unanimously say the bill and the order are not sufficient to stop abortion funding

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/06/25/partial-re...
Wrong

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I guess you have never heard of Obamacare

How rich do you have to be in Barack Obama's America to pay the whole tab for your own abortion? What about a divorced 38-year-old public school principal who has three children and earns $90,000 per year? Would she need to personally pay the full fare to have a doctor kill her fourth child while that child was still in her womb?

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
JoeSchmoe wrote:
<quoted text> The Act you are thinking of is:
H.R.3 - No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act passed in May 2011. This applies to Federal Money..
It does not apply to Obamacare.. Democrats in Congress approved the Obamacare law without any language in the legislation preventing abortion funding. Despite claims from pro-life Democrats who voted for the Obamacare bill, the law allows for abortion funding and pro-life groups warned about such abortion funding during the debate leading up to its passage. In the Senate, Democrats turned back the Nelson amendment to stop taxpayer funding of abortions in Obamacare and the final bill Congress approved and President Barack Obama signed never contained any abortion funding limits.
Obama officials rely on the disproved argument that Obamacare, and a subsequent executive order Obama signed related to it, prohibit taxpayer funding of abortions under the law, even though pro-life groups almost unanimously say the bill and the order are not sufficient to stop abortion funding
Wrong

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

It’s official. The concern pro-life organizations had about the ObamaCare legislation funding abortions has been confirmed, as the Obama administration has issued the final rules on abortion funding governing the controversial health care law.
Nestled within the “individual mandate” in the Obamacare act — that portion of the Act requiring every American to purchase government — approved insurance or pay a penalty — is an “abortion premium mandate.” This mandate requires all persons enrolled in insurance plans that include elective abortion coverage to pay a separate premium from their own pockets to fund abortion. As a result, many pro-life Americans will have to decide between a plan that violates their consciences by funding abortion, or a plan that may not meet their health needs.
JoeSchmoe wrote:
<quoted text> The Act you are thinking of is:
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joe Biden believes in murder?

HE stated life begins at conception.
He stated a wife can kill a baby.
He confirmed he believes in MURDER. Maybe that is why he was a Ted Kennedy supporter.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joe Biden believes in murder?

HE stated life begins at conception.
He stated a woman can kill a baby.
He confirmed he believes in MURDER. Maybe that is why he was a Ted Kennedy supporter.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Biden lied about protecting the Ambassador to Lybia. Obama and Biden both caught in the lie that tried to cover up the rape, torture and murder of our Ambassador.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama and biden force taxpayers to pay for abortion. Obamacare is a TAX an obamacare pays for abortion. Taxpayers are being forced to pay for abortions.
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Obamacare Provides Taxpayer-Funding for Elective Abortions
Big Bird

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Obamacare provides taxpayer dollars to purchase insurance plans that cover abortion-on-demand--a policy that is politically toxic and nearly brought the bill down in an overwhelmingly Democratic Congress. Obamacare also forces almost all insurance plans, including plans provided and purchased by religious Americans, to cover abortion drugs.
Free Bird

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican on Embassy Attacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Biden is Insane

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
So Biden believes birth at conception, that means LIFE, but he believes that woman can KILL that LIFE? Interesting, apparently Biden supports Murder.
Further, biden is not going to tell women they can't control their body?
I guess women can kill themselves?
Women can take any drugs they want?
Women can protitute themselves?
Women can kill their babies? If life is at conception (per Joe) and women can kill that life, when does the killing of life end for women? At one month, two months, three months?
BIDEN: My religion defines who I am, and I’ve been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And has particularly informed my social doctrine. The Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who — who can’t take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to — with regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion as a — what we call a (inaudible) doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.
But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews, and I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the — the congressman. I — I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that — women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor. In my view and the Supreme Court,
I agree, also life does start at conception..that's when living cells start to divide.
Further more..A woman does have the right to do to her body what she wants...but when their pregnant, it's just not their body anymore...it's 2 bodies.
Liberals are always claiming to take responsibility for your actions...I quess that doesn't apply to getting pregnant.
Liberals hate the death penalty (God forbid we execute a serial killer)but abortion is ok with them.
Liberals are always trying to debate the start of life....it doesn't matter...their aborting the development of a human...and that really doesn't matter either...because the bottom line is..They know damn good and well what their doing when they get an abortion.
democrat

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Dear,poor uninformed idiot,please read the Hyde Amendment,it forbids,with a capital F,any federal tax pater dollars from being used to perform abortions.This has been federal law for years,and amazingly,you and your fellow repukes are still either ignorant of it,or are lying about it.You are one dumb son of a b itch.
democrat

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Big Bird wrote:
Biden also contradicted his own admission that life begins at conception by stating that he does “not believe that we have a right to tell other people that – women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor.” However, if he believes that life – presumably a new life – begins at conception, we are not just talking about a woman controlling her own body. We are talking about ending the life of a new, unique human being. Biden seems to personally realize this truth, but refused to publicly acknowledge it.
Hey dummy,he was saying he wouldn't force his religious belief on others,like you bedroom peeking repukes would.Not all religions,believe life begins at conception,nor do all scientists.A fertilized egg is this size . some of have a hard time considering this murder.The old test.,says life doesn't begin till the fetus is 1 month old,and the new test.,is pretty silent on the issue.Except for religious zealots,taking words out of context.You sound like one of those old testament types,that can't stand the thought of a women having control of her reproductive system.Condom break,touch luck bitch,have that kid,get raped,tough shit,you are having that kid,forget your pill,too bad,you are going through with the pregnancy.You say you are against abortion,yet I will bet you do everything you can to prevent women from having easy access to contraception.Guaranteed you are against WIC,food stamps,and govt. pre and post natal care.Once the kids out of the birth canal,smug,controlling,selfish bastards.like you,could care less if it lives or dies.Christian,my ass,just another dumb repuke.
democrat

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

One more thing Paul Ryan will never have to be worried about being constipated again,after Joe Biden tore him a new one last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 3 hr Wake up 669
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr land of the slaves 6,371
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 6 hr Sam bee 1,542
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr voter 6,366
Support group 13 hr Psychopath free 1
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search