New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6142 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
As you can see,I have used a proxy server to make it look like I am in Massena.That fool in the slums of Garden City is imitating me again.I want people to know that I a a staunch supporter of Pres. Obama.I fully support his programs and am doing everything I can to ensure his re-election.Why that other fool keeps making it look otherwise?I do not know,but I wish he would stop.His words run counter to the liberal beliefs,that I have always supported and believed in.Please don't believe anything he says,they are not my beliefs.
Massena ObamaFailure! It has really lost its mind, if it expects anyone to believe it. Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

#6143 Jul 6, 2012
Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6144 Jul 6, 2012
You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6145 Jul 6, 2012
Biden That wrote:
Pray that when I grow up I can converse using something other than a childish rant.
Binghamton imposter Geoff/John will never grow up until both of him-her-one-two receives the magic wand of hopey-changey. Binghamton ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6146 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You see folks,I and others like me,have been automatically trashing anyone that comes to this thread and opines views different from ours.The fellow that posted under T Bird is a good example of our childish behavior.He came on this site and politely posted some opinions contrary do ours. We didn't try to engage in a discussion with him,instead we immediately questioned his patriotism and work ethic.And now we are irate that someone has decided to not let us control this thread.He probably would have left if we had not decided to trash him one more time.I am trying to atone for my rude behavior by sending Pres. Obama campaign donations,please do the same.
Massena ObamaFailure! Send Obama hopey-changey IOU's! Massena ObamaFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6147 Jul 6, 2012
Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6149 Jul 6, 2012
I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6151 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Well I see that idiot from Colts Neck is at it again.Didn't he realize that trashing people for no other reason then that they disagree with you,might be a bad idea.Many people who have worked all their lives,and maybe did a hitch in the service,just might be offended by having their work ethic and patriotism called into question.Plus a quick google scan will reveal there are no rules of conduct for online chats.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6152 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I wish I could get over my anger issues.Maybe then I would learn that people can respectfully disagree with others and still be good Americans.I should know by now that that he that shouts the loudest,is not always right.It's been a struggle,but I think I am beginning to grasp the concept.I really like my new proxy server,it allows me to hide where I really am.I am thinking of having a picture of Obama tattoed on my chest,with the word HOPE,in capital letters underneath,tell me what you think.
Lying Massena imposter! Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

#6153 Jul 6, 2012
Pray that Obama keeps disability payments for people like me stuck in mental infancy.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6154 Jul 6, 2012
Biden That wrote:
Pray that Obama keeps disability payments for people like me stuck in mental infancy.
Obama has heard the prayers of Binghamton John/Geoff, and as usual, is unable to fulfill any campaign promises; therefore, Binghamton Geoff/John shall remain incarcerated in the Binghamton Insane Asylum. Binghamton ObamaFailure!
POS from NJ

Binghamton, NY

#6155 Jul 6, 2012
Lying NJ imposter! NJ RomneyFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6156 Jul 6, 2012
Dear Geoff,please disregard the previous posts.That fool in Colts Neck is trying to make me look like a fool again.Anyone that supports our great Pres. Obama like you do,is obviously a man of political acumen and is truly a good citizen.Wishing you continued good fortune,your friend Oppresso.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6157 Jul 6, 2012
POS from NJ wrote:
Lying NJ imposter! NJ RomneyFailure!
Binghamton John/Geoff/massenadirtbag imposters! Binghamton ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6158 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Dear Geoff,please disregard the previous posts.That fool in Colts Neck is trying to make me look like a fool again.Anyone that supports our great Pres. Obama like you do,is obviously a man of political acumen and is truly a good citizen.Wishing you continued good fortune,your friend Oppresso.
obscure jude xuan loc mad dog uni mos36charlie leftwingnuts and proud Geoffy & Johnnie ...taking my massena ball and going home not ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha ... Massena ObamaFailure!
Biden That

Binghamton, NY

#6159 Jul 6, 2012
MassenaFool wrote:
<quoted text> obscure jude xuan loc mad dog uni mos36charlie leftwingnuts and proud Geoffy & Johnnie ...taking my massena ball and going home not ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha ... Massena ObamaFailure!
Pray that people like you stop drinking and posting.
BinghamtonMoron

Lakewood, NJ

#6160 Jul 6, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray that people like you stop drinking and posting.
Binghamton Geoff/John has an alcohol problem that is revealed with his/his/their posting. This is more commonly referred to as Binghamton ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6161 Jul 6, 2012
The scary thing is that I am not drinking.I used a lot of drugs when i was young,and sometimes i have flashbacks.These make me rant and rave when they occur,and sometimes I am quite embarrased by what I said.So to save time,I hereby apologize for any future rants and ramblings.Please pray for me.

i
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#6162 Jul 6, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
The scary thing is that I am not drinking.I used a lot of drugs when i was young,and sometimes i have flashbacks.These make me rant and rave when they occur,and sometimes I am quite embarrased by what I said.So to save time,I hereby apologize for any future rants and ramblings.Please pray for me.
i
obscure imposter massena drug-addicted Obama worshipper confesses why his uneducated drug-induced behavior is that of an Obamabot... Massena ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahahahaahahah...
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6163 Jul 6, 2012
I wish that Colts Neck idiot would stop posing as me.I do not like being misrepreseted.It's starting to make me angry,and you do not want to see me when I am angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) 17 hr JDL 18
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,480
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Mon monday20 67
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Aug 30 Bruser 8,020
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Aug 28 Carolyn 2,086
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site Aug 28 Terry 1
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... Aug 28 Road Hog 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages