Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills

Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Times story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Zoe Schneider was on the hunt for an affordable country house when her brother forwarded an ad to her from his Boerum Hill Listserv in Brooklyn: a little place in the Catskills with a pool, basketball court and a playground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Dee Brechner

New York, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
I have been shopping around for 2-3 years for a bungalow with a swimming pool and have only found run down shacks, old bungalow colonies with large families a pool. I did rent a summer cottage for two years and that was the best. The owner must have passed away because I was not able get in touch with him again. I would love to talk to you Zoe Schneider for I, too, am on the hunt for an affordable country house in a litle place in the Catskills wih a pool, basketball court and playground. I live in Queens. You may contact me at your leasure at [email protected] There is still time for this summer and fall. I am ready!
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Perth Amboy, NJ

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Colonizing my ass, the mountain bungalows becames the rich man sucke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 5 hr Dan 41
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Fri Bruser 8,464
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Fri Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
Noise in Bethpage Dec 8 cheeets 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 8 Bruser 2,709
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Dec 3 John 25
News Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington (May '08) Dec 1 Larry Joe 86

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages