Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges

Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges

There are 58 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 19, 2007, titled Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Lawrence High School teacher was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges that he fondled a 16-year-old girl just after he finished tutoring her after school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

bag

Irvington, NY

#26 Apr 20, 2007
unknown wrote:
i am a sutdent attending lawrence high school and i think this is discusting and giveing lawrence high school a bad rep. i think he shuold be forced to resign and for this girl i hope her the best of luck
nah he aint do it hes a good man
Anita Blunt

Malverne, NY

#27 Apr 20, 2007
i still don't get it lol
Anita Blunt

Malverne, NY

#28 Apr 20, 2007
tag wrote:
noooooo its not true fassos inocent
who are you to say that he's innocent? Do you know him? Aren't you from Elmont?
unknown

Towaco, NJ

#29 Apr 20, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
larryyy and michelle

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Apr 20, 2007
dat is soo unbelieveable ! dats sum crazyyy shizz ! nastyy ppl dese dayss !
Hmm

Miller Place, NY

#35 Apr 20, 2007
Nick from Baldwin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that, the NEW forensics? Shouldn't there be an investigation first? Look at what happened with Tawana Brawley's accusations. How about the accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team players? Come on. Give them time to do a thorough investigation first. In the meanwhile, let the individual be assigned to administrative duties. He's not going to go anywhere.
Look at what I wrote moron. I said there should be a prompt investigation and then a prompt firing. Not this crap where they get paid leave for a year while the district "looks into the matter".
godz of irony

AOL

#36 Apr 20, 2007
Nick from Baldwin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that, the NEW forensics? Shouldn't there be an investigation first? Look at what happened with Tawana Brawley's accusations. How about the accusations against the Duke Lacrosse team players? Come on. Give them time to do a thorough investigation first. In the meanwhile, let the individual be assigned to administrative duties. He's not going to go anywhere.
I agree that so far we have a mere accusation. It is galling, however, that teachers are insulated with due process rights that someone in the private sector would not enjoy. There were plenty of tenured "teachers" at Duke willing to condemn the Lacrosse players. The bottom line is that the tax payers have to suffer the burden of having this a-hole, who is permitted to retain a job on "administrative duties," essentially doing nothing, serving no purpose, and getting paid. All pending whatever happens criminally or in terms of due process. There are very few professions where a guy can get busted criminally, and still keep a job. God bless the UFT, and their protection of degenerates.
Student

Teaneck, NJ

#37 Apr 20, 2007
"What idiot ok'd adminstrative duties for this perv? What is wrong here? He was caught with his hand up the girls dress."

Until there is a case, they suspend teachers or put them on administrative duties.

@ fasso period six: Im not sure that struggling to get away from the molester is liking it, at least thats what the normal people thing. Not too sure about you though.
hkk

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Apr 21, 2007
hkj
student in school

Bronx, NY

#39 Apr 21, 2007
to clear things up, he did have a wife and they did teach in the same school, infact right across from each other.but one day somethign happeend and she didn't come back, they said it was personal manners.but yeah, even thou i didt'n have mr.fasso he wasn't a bad teacher AT ALL. like this sounds kinda fishy to me, even thou im friends w. the girl, it just donst' seem like somethign mr.fasso would do
kylie

Bronx, NY

#40 Apr 22, 2007
how come ma science professsor didnt fondle me she had a juicy azz
jane

Hicksville, NY

#41 Apr 22, 2007
oh my gosh
Jeff

New York, NY

#42 Apr 23, 2007
All I have to say is that I hope none of you are ever jurors on a trial. You guys would vote guilty at the arraignment. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Oh I know. You read the paper where it says that he had his hand down her shirt and she was struggling to get away. So since it was in the paper and a guard allegedly witnessed it then it sure as hell happened. Like the facts in a newspaper article have never been wrong. Like alleged witness accounts have never been wrong. Hell years ago a bunch of people swore they saw a girl driving her car all over town in the days after she she had been murdered.Yeah that eyewitness testimony is sure accurate. You need more than that or their would be a lot of innocent people in jail.
Waqas Malik

New York, NY

#43 Apr 23, 2007
Fasso touched me
Fassos student

New York, NY

#44 Apr 23, 2007
who ever this he's inocent- well he's not. you dont even go to our school!
Fassos student

New York, NY

#45 Apr 23, 2007
*** who ever THINKs he's inocent- well he's not. you dont even go to our school!
ewwwww

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Apr 23, 2007
FASSO DESERVES ALL OF THIS!!
HIS A SICK MAN AND DISGUSTING!
Weve told the school since day one!
Philip Hiscock

Hicksville, NY

#47 Apr 23, 2007
i agree with the above comment.
Waqas Malik

New York, NY

#48 Apr 24, 2007
Waqas Malik wrote:
Fasso touched me
That is not true. I never knew fasso. Some kid wrote it using my name
Willy

Elmont, NY

#49 Apr 24, 2007
Shit i had a science teacher and she fondled the nut outta me i aint hav a problem cuz i got an A plus and if we got cuaght i wudnt her i would blam myself 4 bein stupid enuff 2 get jerked by her in scool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) 2 hr Cubtx 8
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 4 hr Bruser 8,593
What happened to Copiague? 23 hr EastDrive 1
Neighbors and dogs Wed Brooklyn Grandma 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,760
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) Tue CRECCA IS CORRUPT 59
News Police: 6 teens go missing from Mercy First gro... Sep 17 tom montalbano 1

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance