Review: Nassour Hess Inc

Posted in the Melville Forum

johngolflover

Bellmore, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I can't believe this station charges more for credit cards and it's insane the full serve pump is $.60 cents more per gallon. I asked for the manager and some rude guy claiming he owned the station told me he could charge anything he wants and if I don't like it I don't have to come back.I would never spend another dime at this dirty station.
johngolflover

Bellmore, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Well, I guess I wasn't the only one who has a problem with this arrogant jerk "Johnny Hess". I was at a neighborhood party and we were all talking about Hurricane Sandy and everyone was commenting on all the goodwill shown by the area businesses except one. Guess who they were all talking about? That's right, you guessed, our local unfriendly, arrogant, miserable jerk, "Johnny Hess". It's must just be bad timing that all his prices went up just as our neighbors were hurting the most. How can Hess let him operate like this?
Billy Bats

Bellmore, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Well I guess Hess finally realized that this prick Johnny Hess was hurting their image. They finally shut the doors on him, which should have happened a lot sooner. He was charging 20 cents more per gallon then anyone else in the neighborhood. I guess he isn't such a big shot after all, but just a "wanna be". The neighborhood is better off without him and his dirty station. Thank you Hess, now I will be a faithful customer again
johngolflover wrote:
Well, I guess I wasn't the only one who has a problem with this arrogant jerk "Johnny Hess". I was at a neighborhood party and we were all talking about Hurricane Sandy and everyone was commenting on all the goodwill shown by the area businesses except one. Guess who they were all talking about? That's right, you guessed, our local unfriendly, arrogant, miserable jerk, "Johnny Hess". It's must just be bad timing that all his prices went up just as our neighbors were hurting the most. How can Hess let him operate like this?
Steve

Hempstead, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2014
I want to take that station over and make it clean and profitable. The last owner was an asshole at one time he gave me an attitude and when I put my face to his he cowered like a little girl. Charged about 50 cents a gallon for full service. He is and was a douche.
Billy Bats

Bellmore, NY

#5 May 11, 2014
He's a little jerk who got what he deserved. Mr Bigshot got smacked down, there is justice in this world after all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,936
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 2,046
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Mon GODBlessAmerica 11
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 21 Kevywright 56
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST