Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Christine Fortunato is a crack head dyke.
Lisa

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

J Scala wrote:
Christine Fortunato is a crack head dyke.
is she really
J Scala

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Yes! the hole family is garbage even the old lady that gave birth to all her low life kids.
Lisa

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Yea everyone knows they are the biggest low life lieing abusive bullies that try to scare everyone because they all get together and jump people like a bunch of wild animals that need to be caged! There all 35 and older and think its fun to jump people with weapons when there not looking like disgusting white trash! They ham out with teenagers and use them to do their dirty work including there mother they all have records a mile long! Gross
Joey

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Who doesn't know them! There's like 10 of them and each one has been arrested for something,they jumped my cousin who was literally 15years younger than them-Anthony fortunato was the one that jumped him and then got their low life brother in law Steve to jump in and he is in his 40's they both are! Who does that unless your a pussy! They don't have the balls to fight one on one,they think there tuff cuz they travel in packs!!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

They sound like nice people....
Cara

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Who ever knows them says their garbage they do not have a good rep at all, no one likes them they think there gangsta cuz they are bullies who use little kids to do things for them they are manipulating and the girls including the mom are disgusting pigs!! And all the boys are bitches and fight like bitches too who the f***k is tough If u have to jump people and don't fight one on one! It's time to grow up and time to pick up the west Babylon garbage and allegedly the boys beat up their wives and girlfriends!!!! Real losers! Doesn't west bablylon have garbage men to throw the trash out!!
mamaforch

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

J Scala wrote:
Yes! the hole family is garbage even the old lady that gave birth to all her low life kids.
ill give you old lady you little bitch you couldn't walk a mile in my shoe and a real man don't hide behind postings you coundn't measure up to any of my kids
Pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Joe Scala - you are a effin coward..if I ever met you on the street - you piece of s@&t! The Fortunato's are amazing people.
Joe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Really??amazing!!! that's hilarious I'm not hiding I don't even live in your town anymore I am a successful entrepreneur and made it big in Cali,,you probably can not say the same lmao!!!!
JScala

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

My point proven exactly see already making threats,I guess things will never change!!!
mamaforcj

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Joey wrote:
Who doesn't know them! There's like 10 of them and each one has been arrested for something,they jumped my cousin who was literally 15years younger than them-Anthony fortunato was the one that jumped him and then got their low life brother in law Steve to jump in and he is in his 40's they both are! Who does that unless your a pussy! They don't have the balls to fight one on one,they think there tuff cuz they travel in packs!!
o was that the little piece of crap that backed up the creep that held up 3 tanning salons with a gun and you want to bad mouth them loose
JOeyS

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

I wish I knew what you were talking about,if this comment is to me,i live in cali I guess that was someone else you did that too!!
JOey

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Does Norh Babylon high school ring a bell? In the field about 4 yrs ago he should of went to hospital but he didnt want to rat
JOey

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

My cousins name is Richy Destefano from north babylon
JOey

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Btw I think you are confusing me and the other joe we are two different people and I don't know who the other one is I'm from linden hurst and the other one is too so I have no clue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 17 at 4:07AM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search