Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed con...

Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors charged

There are 29 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors charged. In it, Newsday reports that:

Forty-two unlicensed contractors were nailed in an enforcement sweep in Nassau Tuesday, with four facing felony charges for stealing thousands "for improvements that were either not finished or never even started," prosecutors said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alex

Lindenhurst, NY

#23 Feb 14, 2012
bill wrote:
anybody bother to grab the Illegals ???
Ron is a good guy. John Napp is the loser who is a criminal. He stole more from Ron than anything. Then he steals from the public and he paints the picture that Ron is to blame. Ron is a victim of John Napp just like everyone else. I hope Johnn Napp spends a long time behind bars after taking advantage of people.
EDDY

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Feb 14, 2012
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron is a good guy. John Napp is the loser who is a criminal. He stole more from Ron than anything. Then he steals from the public and he paints the picture that Ron is to blame. Ron is a victim of John Napp just like everyone else. I hope Johnn Napp spends a long time behind bars after taking advantage of people.
what makes you so sure pal?
i can not believe

South Ozone Park, NY

#25 Feb 15, 2012
That this kind of stuff happens. We are the greatest country in the world. Nobody behaves this way, correct?
Nicky

New York, NY

#26 May 11, 2012
Ronald Hinderhoffer worked on my house several years ago. Complete incompetent crook. Caused more damage than he solved. Wish I had seen these posts then. Sued him and won. But totally lost in time money and aggravation.
Jodi

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Feb 25, 2013
whatever happened to these crooks?Did they do time in jail?
Mike

Asheville, NC

#28 Feb 26, 2013
They're getting it in the poop shoot
Like it is

Ridgewood, NY

#29 Feb 26, 2013
These incidents can't be true. FOX News says we at the greatest country n the world, the perfect country.. It just cant be true......
Mercedes

New York, NY

#30 Feb 28, 2015
Ed Murphy is still stealing people's money jkim

Since: Mar 15

Sunnyside, NY

#31 Mar 1, 2015
Very true I've been here all my life and it's so hard for me to get a job they come here and work for less and take all the work I can't work for what they do because it won't pay my bills it be like 8 of them in one house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 22 hr Bruser 2,444
Martin Schulz Keep on dreaming martin Jul 2 TELAMON 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Jul 2 Anthony 1,814
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Jul 2 Carolyn 2,083
Veronica Sarabella arrested for Purse Snatching (Jan '11) Jul 2 Sara HairyPurse 6
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Jul 1 Unknown- 24
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Jun 30 Bruser 7,997
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages