Man Arrested for Trespassing at Walt ...

Man Arrested for Trespassing at Walt Whitman High

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 15, 2014, titled Man Arrested for Trespassing at Walt Whitman High. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Suffolk County Crime Police have arrested a 35-year-old man for trespassing at Walt Whitman High School in Huntington Station on Friday, April 11. James Rankin, of Roxbury Street in Huntington Station, is charged with criminal trespass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Jane Q Public

East Northport, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2014
Clearly this man child of 35 years old has the maturity level and thought process of an adolescent, perhaps a mental evaluation will do James Tiberius Ford Rankin (Moon Juice) some good. Really this man child is 35 years old, dresses and looks like a 15 year old with a high school education with no opportunity to make a life for himself in the real world. James try to do something with your life except being an embarrassment and burden on your family and eventually a burden on society.

James you remind me of the character in the movie “Taxi Driver” it’s about a mentally unstable man that drives a taxi cab in New York; you have the same coat, same haircut and same job, and both mentally unstable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 8,020
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Aug 28 Carolyn 2,086
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site Aug 28 Terry 1
News Sunrise Highway service road work to affect tra... Aug 28 Road Hog 1
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Aug 27 Support 81 297
Tarrantino murder Aug 27 joey b 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages