5 Arrested for Insurance Fraud in East Meadow

May 13, 2010 Full story: Long Island Press 37

Five employees of an East Meadow insurance agency were arrested on Wednesday morning, after an investigation uncovered an ongoing scheme to defraud clients in 2009, police say.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fat ugly loser

Bellmore, NY

#25 Jun 7, 2010
Who r u complete losers who comment on shit that u have no idea what you're talking about, if u all had lives then u can have something to say, but u r the scum of the earth and don't even know this guy, so shut up and get a life. U pathetic pieces of dog crap!!!
Lunchbox Jimmy

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Sep 26, 2010
Wayne Fader I hear he is pumping gas at the local Gas station? Getting ready for some Gang prision rape in Rikers Island huh Wayne?
Wayne Fader

Bellmore, NY

#28 Sep 30, 2010
PL 155.35 00
**TOP CHARGE** D Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:
Gr Larceny-3rd:value > $3000
Indictment Count:
1 Pled Guilty
PL 190.65 00 E Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:
Scheme To Defraud 1st Deg
Indictment Count:
2 Pled Guilty
PL 190.78 00 A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:
Identity Theft 3rd Degree
Indictment Count:
Date Added:
09/08/2010
Wayne Fader

Bellmore, NY

#29 Sep 30, 2010
Back again on 11/16/2010 wish me luck. I may only get 5 years in jail upstate NY.

Nassau County Court - Criminal Term

Case #:
SCI-01950N-2010

Defendant:
Fader, Wayne
Wayne Fader

New York, NY

#30 Nov 13, 2010
Fat Man Wayne Fader enjoy jail and the good @ss kicking you will get in prision.
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#31 Nov 13, 2010
these guys shud get hard time. not some probation or some other useless punishment. put them in the regular penetery. with all the more seasoned criminals and see how they last im tired of white coller criminals getting away wit everything. start making an example so it starts happening less and less.
The real wayne Fader

AOL

#32 Jan 30, 2011
Just to let you pathetic pieces of crap the real outcome of the case.

turns out, They realized I wasn't the guy you idiots say I am. The charges are all being dropped and my record will be sealed. So the truth always does come out in the end.

I really feel sorry for you, judgemental nonsensical idiots. You have nothing better to do then kick a gut when he's down. I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy what I've been through over the last 8 months. So thaks for all the good reading though. GET A LIFE!!!
Fat Man

Chicago, IL

#33 Feb 1, 2011
Wayne you are the degenerate we all thought you were and a real D-Bag fat smelly loser. You will never hold a real job again. Have fun cleaning bathrooms for a living and plunging log jams in the toilet.
Fat Man

Chicago, IL

#34 Feb 1, 2011
Nassau Civil Supreme
Index Number: 017539/2006
Case Name: FADER, WAYNE vs. WHITE, BRADLEY
Case Type: Medical Malpractice
Track: Standard
RJI Filed: 01/18/2007
Date NOI Due:
NOI Filed:
Disposition Deadline:
Disposition Date: 10/17/2007
Calendar Number:

Ambulance chaser I see you are Wayne law suit against a Doctor.
Fat Man

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 1, 2011
Then you sued the City of NY after the Doctor Law suit, you are a true swindler.

New York Civil Supreme
Index Number: 102254/1994
Case Name: FADER, WAYNE vs. CITY OF NEW YORK
Case Type: City-Other Torts
Track: Standard
RJI Filed: 06/24/1996
Date NOI Due: 06/23/1998
NOI Filed: 05/04/1998
Disposition Deadline: 08/05/1999
Disposition Date: 09/07/2000
Calendar Number: 1998L-03044
Jury Status: Jury At Plaintiff's Request
Justice Name: HEITLER-CITY
Fat man

AOL

#36 Feb 4, 2011
Hey Fat man from Chicago, Do you have a life??? I mean really...What's your deal..You look up stuff on people you don't even know??? I feel sorry for you. Why don't you go have sex with your mother. You are the piece of shit, Judging somebody you don't even know. You are really a pathetic excuse for a human being. The charges were dropped you idiot, You got nothing else. Go back to your sad day to day life in the windy city. I mean, do I know you? What's the problem here??? You continue to look at the piece of paper 300 miles away and pretend you know the details. You'll get yours. People like you always do.
Fat man

AOL

#37 Feb 4, 2011
Why don't you let me know who you are???If you're that interested in me we can arrange to meet, Have lunch, Whatever you prefer. You'll find out that I'm not such a bad guy.
Loser fader

New York, NY

#39 Feb 27, 2011
Hey Fader is it true you are cleaning bathroom toilets for a living and can't get a real job. Maybe the indians will hire you to be a Gas jockie or maybe the Mexicans will hire you as a lawn mover guy!

Wayne is and always will be a Fat Bald loser.
Wayne fader Arrested

New York, NY

#40 Feb 27, 2011
Google Wayne Fader Seaford NY arrested:

PL 155.35 00
**TOP CHARGE** D Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:
Gr Larceny-3rd:value > $3000
Indictment Count:
1 Pled Guilty
PL 190.65 00 E Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:
Scheme To Defraud 1st Deg
Indictment Count:
2 Pled Guilty
PL 190.78 00 A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:
Identity Theft 3rd Degree
Indictment Count:
Charges Dropped

Brentwood, NY

#41 Apr 26, 2011
For all you losers out there...Charges were officially dropped!!
jiheha

Garfield, NJ

#42 Apr 25, 2013
Wayne went to Clark high school lived on Prince Lane when selling his house real estate brought me in and there was nothing but dog crap from one room to the next not even an apology I told real estate forget it and this guyand this guy called my daughter FAT when they with students that's school.
The man

Wantagh, NY

#43 Apr 26, 2013
First of all jack ass with the last comment...learn how to speak English. Second of all I was out of that house and married for 4 years when that house finally went on the market. So you idiot learn the facts before you stumble on some bullshit blog and try to disparage people. You low life loser, piece of shit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 7,940
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... Fri Charlie 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Annymous Fri Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Thu ClipperHatBoy 31
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:30 am PST