First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laser info

Hicksville, NY

#42 Oct 24, 2013
http://www.10news.com/news/local-cosmetic-cen...
This is how it all started! Make sure you check it out and read it.
Xemployee willing to help

Hicksville, NY

#43 Oct 24, 2013
There is an employee who is willing to come forward with VITAL information if any suits or actions are brought about. Detailed, documented information and is willing to help in any way possible.
ripped off

Far Rockaway, NY

#44 Oct 29, 2013
I have been ripped off of $1600!!!! and I paid in CASH because they said they would give me a better deal if I paid in CASH. NO WONDER!! I feel so stupid, completely been ripped off and I didn't even finish my treatments so my hair is growing back and I don't know what to do. How could I get my money back if I paid in cash? What are we all going to do?
Michele from Bethpage

Carrollton, TX

#45 Oct 30, 2013
If anyone knows how to reach Employee & Laser Tech Kat, tell her to E-Mail me.

Even though the owners turned out to be bad people, she did a great job.

Private E-mail is: littlemish6@aol.com
Pet Sitter / Dog Walker
Antonia

Hicksville, NY

#46 Oct 30, 2013
Clearly most of the people making comments here are former employees and competition. Way too obvious people, focus on what changes you could do for yourself as well as your own buisness rather than looking and blaming the person to the right of you. Society always wants to blame others for their failure.
BRK

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Oct 30, 2013
Antonia wrote:
Clearly most of the people making comments here are former employees and competition. Way too obvious people, focus on what changes you could do for yourself as well as your own buisness rather than looking and blaming the person to the right of you. Society always wants to blame others for their failure.
Your kidding right? With all the factual evidence presented to this point, you are going to use the blame angle reversal game . YOU are either naive or a mole defending crooks running Laser Clinique aka Body Solutions
ex employee

Jamaica, NY

#48 Oct 31, 2013
Michele from Bethpage wrote:
If anyone knows how to reach Employee & Laser Tech Kat, tell her to E-Mail me.
Even though the owners turned out to be bad people, she did a great job.
Private E-mail is: littlemish6@aol.com
Pet Sitter / Dog Walker
I used to work with her and can fwd message to her
ex employee

Jamaica, NY

#49 Oct 31, 2013
Antonia wrote:
Antoinia ur a f***ing idiot just FYI
Laura

Farmingdale, NY

#50 Nov 13, 2013
Has anyone been able to make any progress with this?
BRK

New York, NY

#51 Nov 13, 2013
ex employee wrote:
<quoted text>
You just confirmed my point that you are not an unbiased poster
EX employee

Hicksville, NY

#52 Nov 18, 2013
I was informed of this site via a co-worker at laser Clinique. I worked there at the Hicksville location and it seems other x employees are coming forward. Only a few of us, realized after working at that location something was totally, unethically taking place. For employees it was a well crafted plan by the owners and most of us, believed what was fed to us - until you really saw what was taking place. Techs HAD no special training,no certifications or any ability to use any of the equipment under any kind of "laser law". Three employees fought them hard, and did everything possible with documents, lawyers, certification boards that would listen. They called patients and informed them and did everything possible to get this location out of business. Employees never got paid weekly checks, and had tons of bounced check fees, but that really means nothing to what and could have happened to patients. I will be willing to chat with anyone that needs any information but because of the owners past reputations, one must be guarded as to communication. PLEASE band together, get a group together and if possible meet up at a diner to see what can be done. I will work with anyone with document proof to take this as far as one can - I'm in this with all of you -

EX employee part two

Hicksville, NY

#53 Nov 18, 2013
I wanted to add, I know, it seems impossible that a business can operate like such, and have been for YEARS and nothing, not one thing is done, but a change in the "laser law" rules due to the owner of Laser Clinque, the law is named after her, and you would think, something or the law would take over, the District Attorney, or someone would help -

NO, sadly because this type of business is very GREY and the rules and laws are very grey. Anyone can buy lasers, make a pretty location with some plants and paint, and boom your up and running. Most clients NEVER do any research, because when the PRICE is too good to be true, we jump, without looking, why cause we are vain and we are all guilty of it.

It's ALARMING how many people came through those doors and trusted complete scam artists. That is the part some x employees live and struggle with. I will say NOT one employee except for the owners family members did or acted because of greed or malice, they really thought and was excited to learn and become techs and worked hard for nothing but to live with the fact that it was such a lie and how sick to hurt patients being uneducated or licensed.

laser companies are like salesmen, they test new lasers with the staff and the staff receives a certificate for training, that is how they got away with it, fooling the employee into thinking they are "certified". There is evil in this world, and we as e employees, say it face on..
Jvo

Peekskill, NY

#55 Dec 9, 2013
When I signed up for the "lifetime touch-ups" for both brazilian and half-legs (doubling my investment), I asked, "You guys aren't going anywhere, right?" Oh boy, was I wrong! Multiple phone numbers and google searches and I am having no luck locating Laser Clinique. I had a couple sessions, multiple cancellations due to a broken laser, and very little results yet. Anyone have any info? Phone number, address? Did they actually move to Copiague?
Joynell

Freeport, NY

#56 Jan 21, 2014
Can you please tell me where the facility is located currently, since you claim to have been there?
kathy wrote:
I have in the past experienced problems with scheduling however since the new year the service i have received from this facility has been wonderful. The girls have been more than willing to help me and work with me even stay open after business hours to accomodate me. It seems whoever has taken over knows what they are doing!!!
Joynell

Freeport, NY

#57 Jan 21, 2014
I was scammed by this company too, for $4000. Has anyone gotten anywhere with the complaints? Any class action law suits I can join? Anyone to contact. Please help!!
Last email from them was about the relocation to Copaigue, and I never received anything since then. Did they ever reopen?
BRK

Massapequa, NY

#64 Mar 28, 2014
If you used your credit card , you can try and contact their fraud dept. We did and got all of $160 returned of $1500 charged, BUT my wife never began services as I did some research and found out they were a scam outfit. Sad to say, in this particular industry that is not regulated, practices of legally binding unwitting customers into bogus contracts that do not permit cancelling services without a huge cancellation fee while not performing professional services abound out there . If you want to have laser procedures done, seek out a professional certified doctor and not these cosmetic witch doctors.
Joynell wrote:
I was scammed by this company too, for $4000. Has anyone gotten anywhere with the complaints? Any class action law suits I can join? Anyone to contact. Please help!!
Last email from them was about the relocation to Copaigue, and I never received anything since then. Did they ever reopen?
Trisha

Glen Oaks, NY

#65 May 13, 2014
Hi they are open under better image laser in copiague ny....get em girls
Trisha

Glen Oaks, NY

#66 May 13, 2014
Now operating under the name Better Image Laser in Copiague NY, ur welcome
Trisha

Glen Oaks, NY

#67 May 13, 2014
ex employee wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the fat ugly scarfaced daughter of aurora the owner
Tamra

Hicksville, NY

#68 Jun 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
irish mob (Oct '13) 11 hr ClipperHatBoy 31
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 18 hr Bruser 7,937
Dogwood la Wed Sambee 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 2,046
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31
N.Y. bishop ready for pope's U.S. visit (Mar '08) Dec 3 dadmans abode 4

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?