dawn

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

this place is a scam in every which way!!!!! They sell services they can't provide just to steal your money!!! buyers beware because they won't be there for long so start filing lawsuits and claim your money!!!!
Laura

Kings Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Has anyone been able to get their money back? I just got the email saying they are moving to copaigue and I only had chosen them because of the location (wish I had read these reviews before). Same thing has been happening to me, they keep calling and canceling my appointments. I am starting to look into small claims court, but want to see how anyone else has handled their own situations? I had purchased 2 packages and have not even started the second one yet.
Stacey

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I never got a damn email. nothing, zilch. Just the text canceling my appointment. Drove here this morning. The office looks exactly the same but the doors were locked.

Can someone please forward me the email? Please???

Godschild2123@hotmail.com
Ripped Off

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

GONE!!

They are now closed. They took PLENTY of money and ran. They are not answering any calls for any phone numbers that I have for them.

They are also listed under the following names

AKA
•Laser Clinique Of Hicksville
•Laser Clinique Of Hicksville Llc
Ripped Off

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

dawn wrote:
this place is a scam in every which way!!!!! They sell services they can't provide just to steal your money!!! buyers beware because they won't be there for long so start filing lawsuits and claim your money!!!!
How r u filing your lawsuit? Maybe we can create a class action suit
Ripped Off

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Laura wrote:
Has anyone been able to get their money back? I just got the email saying they are moving to copaigue and I only had chosen them because of the location (wish I had read these reviews before). Same thing has been happening to me, they keep calling and canceling my appointments. I am starting to look into small claims court, but want to see how anyone else has handled their own situations? I had purchased 2 packages and have not even started the second one yet.
Lets start a class action suit.

***THIS IS IMPORTANT. Also, PLEASE FILL OUT A BBB (Better Business Bureau) COMPLAINT Form. See link below:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-...

Laser Clinique Of Hicksville is NOT an accredited BBB business. But, BBB will investigate.
Laura

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I just submitted my complaint to the BBB. I am hoping they can help, this is just absolutely wrong.
Ripped Off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Do the right thing wrote:
keep the name of the staff out of ur mouths the information you guys have is not accurate. Its very unfair to the staff because all they do I their job. Ive know the staff for years and they are nothing but sweet hard working people so please don't go by what other people say everyone ha a different opinion. Keep in mind no one would like to see their name in the Internet when the information is not accurate thank you!
Just following orders did not work for a group of people 60+ years ago and it ain't workin now. They helped take our money. They rescheduled my appointment knowing that they were closing the Hicksville location by the owners. Previous to that, they were announcing that the main machine did not work. They knew what was coming and when I file suit, I will mention then by name. I hope they have legal counsel/defense.
Ripped Off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Laura wrote:
I just submitted my complaint to the BBB. I am hoping they can help, this is just absolutely wrong.
Thank you Laura, it is a start. Its the first thingn everyone should be doing, then, I will provide information on how to file a complaint with the State of NY Licensing Board....then it goes to the Attorney General if they cannot rectify the situation.
Lazor

Glen Cove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

It's a good process
Kelly

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Someone has to do something the owners are pieces of shit and did not pay their staff and if they were to quit they wouldn't pay them and now they are no where to be found. I received an email that they would be moving to coupague which is out of the way for me they took all my money and are not returning calls. They are the same people from laser Clinique of Hicksville except they put it on the nieces name Elisa pandolpho or pandolfo which is an eligal immigrant from Canada and can't even return the calls I have made to the clinic and now the phone goes to voice mail n the doors are locked! At least show your faces an tell your patients that all you guys wanted was our money you broke ass people! George, Autora, Elisa and zesian are all scammers big red flag! Google body solutions! That bitch aurora even has a law on her name someone should send them all back to Canada starting with the liar of Elisa who promised to me that my appoints would never be cancelled and lied to everyone saying that it was a new corporation when her uncle and aunt are still the owners!
ex employee

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

as an ex employee I just want to add that they scammed their employees just like their clients and once the staff realized and were screwed over by unpaid wages we quit as well.... We are trying as well to do something because it's not fair to these people that have spent money on fake treatments just so the owners can continue cocaine binging.... Everything posted on the Internet is true about these people so seek legal help to shut them down!!! Their new location is in Copiague but I'm not sure of exact address..... BEWARE!!!!
Laura

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

I received notice from the BBB that the company did not respond to my complaint after 2 attempts to reach them and my claim is now closed. Has anyone been able to get in touch with anyone? "Ripped Off", did u find Info on how to file with the licensing board?
Maria from baldwin

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

They are a scam !!! I had an appointment on oct 17, 2013 which I had a package of 6 laser hair removal purchase in April 2013, I had 2 treatments and took the summer off due to being tan... Well 3 days before my appt I got an email to confirm.... Well where the hell are they , copique my ass !!! And the girls were so rude that I argued with them on both visits !!! I am reporting them to the better business borough !!!! SCAM
Michele from Bethpage

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Wow, I just saw they closed & cannot find a listing for them anywhere & never got an E-Mail.

Aside from scheduling issues, I had no real problems with them. It seems to be the Hair Removal Customers that had the problems, I was doing the Skin Rejuvenation Package.

The front desk people did seem a bit lost but they tried. ALL of the techs were wonderful & I felt the results were very good. I truly hope someone takes over their customer base.....it's awful to see how many people got screwed...
BRK

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Please read my post on May 12, 2013. It explains everything about this fraudulant operation. I advised anyone who has used a credit card to pay for their contract to contact the CC company's fraud unit immediately. I also suggested that everyone who has been scammed by these people to collectively as a group contact the Nassau County DA's office. I Have other ideas to get legislative representative to start considering regulating this industry that is ripe with deceptive advertising asnd contractural traps for customers and huge loopholes for the
laser therapy providers.
Notifying the BBB is of no use and a waste of time.
Laser info

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Ripped Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Laura, it is a start. Its the first thingn everyone should be doing, then, I will provide information on how to file a complaint with the State of NY Licensing Board....then it goes to the Attorney General if they cannot rectify the situation.
Ripped off : I would like to chat with you privately, can you supply an email for contact.
BRK

Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Laser info wrote:
<quoted text>
Ripped off : I would like to chat with you privately, can you supply an email for contact.
FYI - I already went down that route with the NYS OPD ( Office of Professional Disipline) who had a very helpful investigator take all my evidence and documentation that I had done regarding these people. Despite that rock solid case that seemed to warrant an investigation by the Nassau Cty District Attorneys office, they never seed interested in pursueing the case( I was told that by the investigator himself). I guess it wasn't high profile or media worthy for them to take although I think they are doing a great disservice to all those people who have been scammed over the years
mandy

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I have tried calling numerous time and leaving emails I too bought their groupon deal with lifetime package for laser and don't know what to do any suggestions?
BRK

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Geeze !!!
Doesn't anybody bother to read my previous posts!!! Your only alternative is to contact your credit card company if that is what you used to pay for your services (and your only possible protection). You will need to do research into Laser Clinique's well documented past history with ripping customers off and their numerous clashes with New York State licencing entities,as well as fraud cases involving GE Capital Credit Services.
Everyone who has posted a complaint here will need to form together and develope a class action effort to get the Nassau County DA, NYS DA, and Licencing oversight agencies to do their job, and once and for all put these arrogant individuals behind bars ,where they belong. There is no easy fix to your financial delemma, only a determination to once and for all ,get regulations put into place to eliminate their ability to structure contracts so as to currently legally permit them to scam customers into having to pay for services never intended to be performed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 40 min Bruser 7,856
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Charlotte 1,484
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 6,344
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) 3 hr Rob 63
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) 9 hr Rachel 61
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Hit-and-run victim dies - (Nov '07) 19 hr Huntington 15
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search