Review: Laser Clinique Of Hicksville

Posted in the Melville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa

Huntington Station, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Terrible place... Would never recommend to anyone. They are extremely unprofessional, deceitful and rude. My daughter and I were lied to by both office personnel and manager and were treated with disrespect. The place should be shut down.
horrified

Bellmore, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
This place is a scam! They are completely unproffesional, hang up on you, give you false info. they are not licensed. Anthony, Sabina, Stephanie and Olga are rude. They hang up on you and claim they cant help with anything. They book appts incorrectly and they get cancelled out of the computer. They have had a broken laser for the bikini area since september and have claimed a new one would be ordered. I complained to BBB and reported them.
Scammers

Edison, NJ

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Where do I begin HMMM well let's start with the base of any company "THE OWNERS" George Anastassi and Aurora Pandolfo". Since I had such a horrible experience with my service I decided to do my home work on these two SCAM ARTIST. They are a match made in heaven both CROOKS. They are so bad that they need to be on that T.V show, "American Greed". Trying to get a hold of them, well put it like this you would have better luck with the President of the United States. When I finally was able to meet with them to discuss the terms of my package due to the lack of service and no results I felt as if I was tag teamed in a street brawl. Between Aurora intense screaming and being insulted by George telling me to, "either continue my treatments, because there was no cancellation without a fee (That were not working) or get out and stay fat"!!! Keep in mind that this was coming from a man who himself could desperately use some of his own treatments with his large waist size. After deeper investigation which is public access they have such a bad history that there was an actual Federal ruling that was named after Aurora (I Googled her name), called Aurora's Decision- Attached below is a copy of the Hyper Link to the ruling that was mandated by Judge Roger Schneier on January 28, 2010 http://docs.dos.ny.gov/ooah/decisions/Appeara... . This all happened when they operated under the company name of Body Solutions where it all started. They then changed the company name to Smart Laser MD followed by Laser Clinique that started in Massapequa eventually ending in Hicksville.
I wonder if he (Judge Roger Schneier) knows that she is still practicing after his ruling to revoke her license to practice Cosmetic Enhancement.
Now let's discuss there issues with Social Media ie.. Groupon and Living Social. When I first signed up for cellulite reduction obviously I was not hip to the real deal and was also interested in Laser Hair Removal. So I was informed that the company at that time was running an ad on Groupon and I would be able to purchase a package at a discounted price. Well the next hardest thing to achieve at Laser Clinique other then meeting with the owners is getting a treatment. After getting the run around after 2 month's I was finally told the truth by one of the frustrated front staff girls. The owners took too many new Clients on by running consecutive ads with these Social Media Groups resulting the lack of accommodations due to the lack of equipment and trained staff. From my last enquire they only have one laser that is an older model and is EXSTREEMLY painful. The other model they can not use due to the fact that they can't afford a replacement. Next is the personnel- well after close observation I have one word unprofessional. Now when I say unprofessional, what do you expect when your business is run by a bunch of young kids. I have been dealing with them patiently since June 2012 and I have to say it has been the worst experience of my life. When I first started there the place was booming with business plentiful with employees but now from what I have been told by staff members that due to the lack of participation from the owners and employees not getting paid (which explains the high turn over I wouldn't be surprised if the place last six month more (THANK GOD). They have unlicensed technicians and very rude staff.I was convinced to sign up for a very high financing (Care Credit) payment plan that they no longer use so refunds are virtually impossible and still am paying on. Please beware and don't fall victim.
Whose Side is the Law On

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
You are both correct in your statements. I believe it is just a matter of time b/4 they are shut down. Now that Sartori is across the street and seems to be getting decent reviews, they'll be history.
I was told by one of the technicians that the employees get paid in cash after taxes...but the
payroll taxes are never filed and W-2s are non existent.
Do the right thing

New York, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
keep the name of the staff out of ur mouths the information you guys have is not accurate. Its very unfair to the staff because all they do I their job. Ive know the staff for years and they are nothing but sweet hard working people so please don't go by what other people say everyone ha a different opinion. Keep in mind no one would like to see their name in the Internet when the information is not accurate thank you!
Brutal Cold Spring Harbor

New York, NY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I was set to have a tattoo removed in Sept. I had one session and came in Oct for my second. The staff told me that the head for the laser was damaged and I should be called once it's repaired. Nov and Dec no call so I came in where I met with the owener who told me he had to be honest that their laser was stolen by an employee. I was set up for an appoinment with a tech who he claimed was coming from NJ to do my session because they valued my business. Two appointments later this gentlemen never showed up. I had enough so I asked for my $ back. I had already paid $1015 and they told me since I was going to have to pay for my one session..I was fine but they still owed me $800. they said come for my check in a month. That was Feb 1,2013. It is now Feb 12,2013 and they arenot returning my calls, the staff has no idea what's going on. I have a meeting with them again on Feb 19, 2013. Why I have a meeting after it already was decided that I would be refunded is beyond me. I am contaced the BBB and small claims to attempt to get my $ back from these thieves.. Do yourself a favor and stay away!
kathy

Westbury, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I have in the past experienced problems with scheduling however since the new year the service i have received from this facility has been wonderful. The girls have been more than willing to help me and work with me even stay open after business hours to accomodate me. It seems whoever has taken over knows what they are doing!!!
Carla

Bohemia, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Very happy here. They have been methodically removing my moustache.
Your Kidding Me

Piscataway, NJ

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Ok let's be honest we all know that those two last postings are a bunch of BULL@#&*. Based on the many NEGATIVE reviews on iripoff, complaints board, and this site it is obviously written by the company employees (Elisa) or George and Aurora.
Pissed Off

Commack, NY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
My daughter, my niece and myself signed up for laser treatments and should have known this wasn't right from the beginning. The first appointments they called and cancelled due to and issue with their employee being in a car accident. Then fwe finally had our first of 8 appts. then booked our second and trying to confirm an appt. being that it was set so far in advance...I don't want to drinve all the way to Hicksville and find out there isn't appts. set for us...now all the phone lines are disconnected!! WTF!! Something tells me I have been scammed!!
Wary Client

Bellmore, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2013
There is something fishy going on there for sure. When I go for an appointment (have had 3) there is never anyone else in there, it is full of empty offices and treatment rooms. Is it a cover for some other activity? I'm not sure what's going on. All I know is the laser is extremely painful, and whenever I go there I'm surprised they are still open, I'm expecting them to get shut down for something shady soon....seems like there is more going on than meets the eye.....
Save your money

Sayreville, NJ

#13 Feb 26, 2013
I make appointments and get to the laser center just to be told something is wrong with the machine or they are waiting for it to come from Jersey. It's always something!! I paid a lot of money for laser treatments and I never get them! I call and the phone lines are disconnected! What a shady place!! I'm so pissed off and the staff is nasty and rude always!! They just keep telling me someone will call me back when the machine is there next week and weeks go by and no call!!! I really hope the law steps in!!
Do no go here

Melville, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
I purchased a package a year ago, and was happy at first. Then the machine they were using needed to be "recharged" which is apparently expensive. So instead they use a VERY PAINFUL machine. No need to undergo painful treatment when so many other places have painless, effective machines. For months it was difficult to get an appointment. That seems to have gotten better. However, the girl I was using left, and the new girl burned my face!! I've been going for laser treatments for years and never had this problem. Take my advise, DO NOT GO HERE.
Tom

Lindenhurst, NY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Had laser treatment to remove genital warts. Laser fired and tore open my sac. Holy cow was that painful and scary. Staff was horrified and ran out. I had to call ambulance myself. I am ok now, but probably won't go back.
Scammed

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Now the phones are disconnected. The lights and tv screens are off when I drove by. I prepaid for my treatment. I've been scammed and don't see a way to get my money back.
cnaade

Bellmore, NY

#17 Mar 25, 2013
omg!!!!!!!!!! all of these things also happened to me. Bought a livingsocal. I was given 2 treatments and has since been told for 2 months now that the lazar was broken or that appointsments have been canceled by the management. no reason why. the place was also empty when I went and the girl burned me too. My next step is the bbb. this place needs to be investgated.
Kat

Bronx, NY

#18 May 1, 2013
Same thing here. Prepaid for a package. Keep getting canceled. Called to speak to a manager to get my money back numerous times. No return phone call. I contacted BBB and filed a complaint. I noticed they have 20+ unanswered complaints and an "F" on BBBs grading system.
BRK

Massapequa Park, NY

#19 May 12, 2013
I the husband of a previous contract holder for this con operation when they were based in the Massapequa location. I hate to tell anyone that has a signed contract with these people, but you are most likely out of whatever money you paid or or obligated to pay under any credit arrangement you made with them. Your only hope is to prove that the individuals, Geoge Annastasio and Aurora Pandolfo were both unlicensed (they used other individuals who were supposedly qualified to cover their liability) and / or were operating a scam operation (which has been proven but never prosecuted by authorities having jurisdiction over the cosmetic laser treatment/spa industry. Unfortunately, the NYS OPD (Office of Professional Discipline)has never received the support or and assistance from the Nassau District Atty's office to shut these people down and convict them of racketeering operations not only in Nassau, but Suffolk County as well. I know this because I did much research on these two and submitted the information to the N.C DA's office and was given the run around by the assistant DA assigned to the case. The NYS OPD investigator work diligently with me to provide the necessary evidence needed for the DA's office to file charges against them.
In the meantime, I contacted the credit card company and provided then with enough substantial evidence that allowed us to received all but $180 that was originally contracted for. It should be noted that as soon as I realized that this business was a scam, I convinced my wife to not initiate any treatments at all, especially given that the technicians doing the procedures were not qualified and were not being supervised by a licensed individual.
I suggest that everyone cheated by these people, to try to track them and then contact your credit card company and the Nassau County. District Atty's office as a group to get them to understand that this is not an isolated incident. You would think Kathleen Rice would be interested in exposing an industry that is in dire need of regulation and prosecution of crooked , arrogant thieves.
Torah

Mineola, NY

#20 Jun 7, 2013
This is the most poorly run business I have ever encountered!!!! They scam everyone. It is a complete scam. I bought three areas last year and I have only gone once out of my 6 sections !! They closed down at one point and reopened pretending that they are under new ownership! Which is a complete lie!! I did some research and found out something that I couldn't believe!! Google body solution commack
Scam Operation

Plainview, NY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS SCAM OPERATION All you need to do is read the overwhelming evidence presented above - my story is similar. Staff is rude and unprofessional, obviously aware of the scam to get your money then regularly cancel your appointments with excuses that the machine is broke, etc., hoping you will give up. I for one will pursue every avenue to get a refund and expose these pathetic, money-scamming criminals - stay away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
irish mob (Oct '13) 1 hr ClipperHatBoy 31
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 hr Bruser 7,937
Dogwood la 20 hr Sambee 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 2,046
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST