West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Yaphank Jail WTF Is going on Who is incharge of the Maint in the Jail.How is it these guys can't be found to do work.When is this going to change.Nobody cares.These so called Bosses are never in the Jail always out of the Building.Tell me that these (nit wits) aren"t incharge of the New facility.CO'S should be incharge of Maint of the facility.How is it that the Yaphank Maint staff goes around breaking more things then they repair.An come an go without being accountable as too Time.Time bandits Does the DA This???.Why is it that the supervisors are allowed to not Pick up passes..Why is it that the conditions in the Jail are allowed to go unattended.Broke showers sinks A\c Why how is it that nothing gets done....I just heard that the head Nuckle head with the white shirt but his hands on a CO and the second in charge put his hands on a Sgt...OMG WHO IS KIDDING WHO !....
Now who do they work for The SCSO OR DPW???? County workers are Layedoff an would do anything to go back to work if this is true how can this be......I heard that the List is Long an the shit could hit the Fan...SOON WHO IS PROTECTING THESE GUYS.....Sad very sad
Juan

Bohemia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

This is worst jail. I was beated and forced to have sex with many men no one who work there help me or care this is weird place guards thought it was funny
tom deely33053

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hold me down kiernan...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Poor for ever 6,192
Review: Nassour Hess Inc (Nov '12) 10 hr Steve 4
Teen Drug Overdoses in Syosset (Dec '10) 19 hr Frankie Ariola 8
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 hr positronium 6,290
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 7,774
Massapequa Craft Studio!!!! Sat New Business opening up 1
CableShow-BAR RESCUE coming to Farmingdale? Sat luna70 1
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••