ATV driver dies after snow crash

A 20-year-old West Babylon man who ran his ATV off the road in the snow on Sunday died Monday night from severe brain trauma. Full Story
Aunt Irene

Tampa, FL

#21 Nov 19, 2007
i got your sign again petey, you switched my myspace picture to your picture. wow. how that happened i dont know but wow you blew my mind and i took it as a sign.. i love you xoxox miss you wow the code was grandpas numbers too..........
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Nov 20, 2007
PETEY LUCENTI JR. MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY I LOVE YOU BABY!! R.I.P????????? WHY?????????? WE WILL NEVER KNOW??? TEARS FOREVER.LOVE MOM
PETER- LUCENTI JR.
4-23-85
2-12-06
I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 20, 2007
VISIT PETER- LUCENTI
WWW.POLOPETE.COM
WWW.LEGACY.COM
I LOVE YOU- XOXOXOXOOXOX
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2007
PETEY HAPPY THANKGIVING IN HEAVEN BABY I WILL SAVE YOU SOME TURKEY AND MAKE YOU A PLATE.
I LOVE YOU. LOVE MOMMY XOXOXOX
I MISS YOU TEARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
DOREEN MANZO

AOL

#25 Dec 30, 2007
""""" """" PETER- LUCENTI JR. MY SON"""" """"
THROUGH THE YEARS WHEN PETEY WAS AROUND , HE NEVER LET ME DOWN I CURISHED MY MOMENTS WITH HIM. PETEY IS A SPECIAL SON, A SPECIAL BROTHER A SPECIAL COUSIN, A SPECIAL GRANDSON, ANY ONE WHO KNEW PETEY WAS LUCKY TO KNOW HIM, ANYONE THAT DIDNT KNOW PETEY MISSED OUT ON SUCH A SPECIAL KID, A FUNNY KID, ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING HE IS UNIQUE. """I LOVE MY PETEY""". GOD TOOK MY SON AWAY FROM ME AND LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. PETEY MERRY CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN, HAPPY NEW YEAR "2008" IN HEAVEN , WHERE YOU DONT BELONG, BUT JESUS MADE THAT CHOICE FOR ME.THERE WILL BE
"""TEARS FOREVER""" & EVER. R.I.P. PETEY !!!!!! I LOVE YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
LOVE FOREVER MOM
DOREEN MANZO-PETE LUCENTI

AOL

#26 Jan 8, 2008
PETEY FOLLOW THE LIGHT OF JESUS. IM SORRY IM HOLDING YOU BACK.YOUR SIGNS ARE VERY STRONG. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WORDS CANT SAY AND NEITHER CAN MY TEARS ANYMORE. MY HEART IS BROKEN FOREVER. LOSING YOU HAS BEEN HELL FOR ME. LOSING YOU MEANT LOSING MY LIFE, MY HEART, MY SON. MY PAIN WILL FOREVER RISE HIGHER & HIGHER. WHO EVER SAYS IT GETS EASIER WITH TIME. DOSEN'T KNOW THE LOVE OF A """MOM FOR HER CHILD""". THERES TEARS FOREVER & EVER. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN HEAVEN BABY. I LOVE YOU XOOXOXXOXO PETE XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO
LOVE FOREVER MOM XOXOXXOXOXO
I PROMICE I WILL TRYIN STAY STRONG FOR OUR FAMILY. I PROMICE........

AOL

#27 Jan 18, 2008
I LOVE YOU PETEY XOXOXOXOXOXO TEARS FOREVER & EVER
LOVE MOM XOXOXOXOXOXOX
IM TRYING PETEY, IM TRYING..........

AOL

#28 Jan 18, 2008
WWW.POLOPETE.COM
PETEYS WEBSITE. ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY SON PETER LUCENTI, CAN VISIT HIS WEBSITE AND VIEW HIS PHOTOS.
****I LOVE YOU PETE**** XOXOXOXOX.... LOVE MOM
MOM- DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Feb 12, 2008
Name: MOM
IP Address: 24.47.180.21
Comment: PETEY ""2 YEARS AGO"" TODAY, YOU WERE TAKEN FROM ME AND NOW IM LEFT WITH PAIN & SORROW, MEMORIES AND JUST PHOTOS AND YOUR GONE FOREVER. I CANT BELIEVE ITS SNOWING TODAY, IS THIS A SIGN PETEY?? DID GOD REALLY NEED YOU THAT BAD??? NOW IM LOOKING AT THE WORD I HAVE TO TYPE IN FOR YOU AND IT SAYS ""LIVE"" WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN HOW DOES A MOTHER LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT HER SON. IM TRYING PETEY IM REALLY TRYING HARD. I LOVE YOU, HANG IN THERE PETEY ONE DAY WELL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. I MISS YOU!!!!
James DEsposito

Hicksville, NY

#30 Jun 20, 2008
Hey im Frankie Lucenti friend and this means a lot to him so i want to take my time to say sorry and everybody misses you.
Mom

AOL

#31 Sep 9, 2008
Petey Missing you like crazy. I love you so much only God knows how much I miss you, seeing you walk though our front door each and every day and now 2-1/2 years later and still looking for you and wondering why????? Tears forever!!!!!!!!!!
Petey yesterday another 20 year old boy crashed his ATV in W.I and I pray for his parents, I pray for him, and his family for God """"Not to take another life""" from these horrible, dangerous, ATV's. HE ALSO WASNT WEARING HIS HELMIT. I WISH SOMEWAY I CAN STOP THEM FROM SELLING ATV'S, STOP THEM FROM RIDING ATV'S, BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!!! TILL WERE TOGETHER AGAIN FOREVER. MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY MY SON, MY LIFE. """I LOVE YOU PETEY"" XOXOXOXOXOX
www.polopete.com
LOVE MOM
Mom

AOL

#32 Nov 5, 2008
YOU CAN VISIT PETEYS PERSONAL WEBSITE'S AT www.polopete.com
www.legacy.com

Petey the days just go by and still your no where to be found. God took you from us that horrible day. Missing You like crazy. I Love You Petey
TEARS FOREVER.. LOVE MOM
General Robert E Lee

Chesnee, SC

#33 Nov 9, 2008
Unfortunatly down here in South Carolina there is no Helmet Law! How many more people have to die before things change in this world? My heart goes out to the family May God Speed!
Mom

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Jan 1, 2009
Petey """Happy New Year 2009""" I know its not happy to you or anyone of us here but Im still wishing you the best ever. Im missing you like crazy just seeing your smile on new years eve and watching your left dimple shine made me happy, watching you wash your car each & every day hot or cold you were out there, watching you do your hair perfect as can be,waiting for Nick & your friends come over to hang out with you, watching you playing with your brother & sister and teasing them and running all around the house saying it wasnt me mom.. and laughing that was the good old times here..........Now its all over god took you from me that day that horrible day..WHY????????? HOW?????????? DID THIS HAPPEN?????????? I'll always be by your side. I Love You xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Love Mom
WORDS FROM A LOVING MOM**** WEAR YOUR HELMITS**** AND DONT LET KIDS RIDE "" ATV""" ATV'S KILL THEY ARE SO DANGERGOUS AND I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY THINKING MY SON WAS HAVING FUN RIDING NOT KNOWING IT WOULD KILL MY SON!!!!!!!!!! AND HE WAS THE """"" ""BEST RIDER EVER"""" """"" IT DIDNT STOP MY SON FROM HIS DEATH ON IT ON FEB. 12, 2006>>>> KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF!!!!!!!!!LOVE MOM FOREVER>>>>> >>
Mom

AOL

#35 Jan 21, 2009
Petey Im just writing to you to say I Love You & Im missing you like crazy!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo
Aunt Ryan

Staten Island, NY

#36 Mar 6, 2009
I think of you all the time. Petey you were my first sweetheart and the only person that gotta away cheating me and Uncle Frankie at monopoly!
When I see this dinosaur tree behind my house for some stupid reason AUNT RYAN and UNCLE FRANKIE think its my petey saying your okay. I remember Mighty Ducks Movies, and I remember when you were 12 and every one else was stupid. I MISS YOU EVERY DAY! I WISH MY BOYS GOT TO BEAT YOU PLAYING MONOPOLY! I JUST SIMPLY MISS YOU!
Mom

AOL

#37 Mar 25, 2009
I Love You So Much Petey, I'm missing you like crazyyyyyy. I know your with me 24/7 and I will always be here for you Petey and one day when God calls me we will be together forever. xoxoxox Love Mom tears forever!!!!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY BOY!!!
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Apr 8, 2009
Petey Missing you like crazy, I Love You My baby Boy. Your smile will live on forever & ever!!!!!!!!!! xoxooxo Love Mom xoxoxoxo
Mom

Brooklyn, NY

#39 May 30, 2009
Petey the days and nights you were here with me were too short, it seemed like it only lasted one day and you were gone forever. I miss your smile, I miss your face, I miss the day you left me and we had breakfast together and I said to you, Petey ""WOW"" finally I get to eat breakfast with you, your always on the run and I never have a chance to see you, your always busy working and running out with your friends, and then you left to go have some fun on your ATV in the snow and never returned home. Life is so short and you never know when your loved one is going to leave you forever and never return home. God chose you for whatever reason I will never know...??????? I just dont understand how God can give you a child and then take him away forever and not even attempt to save him and give him a miracle to save his life, it didnt happen......... I prayed and prayed for your recovery and my prayers just fell through. I miss you so much and words cannot descibe the feelings a mom feels when she loses her baby. I Love you Petey ""tears forever"" & ever!! Love Mom xoxoxoxoxox TO ALL PARENTS AND CHILDREN OUT THERE WHO ARE READING THIS MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD AND YOUR LOVED ONE WEARS A """HELMIT" "" IN WHICHEVER SPORT HE OR SHE CHOSES... """WEAR YOUR HELMITS""" I LEARNED THE HARD WAY AND LOST MY SON PETEY FOREVER DUE TO HEAD INJURY ON HIS ATV IN WHICH THEY SHOULD BAN FOREVER AND NEVER BE SOLD TO ANYONE THEY ARE UNPREDICTABLE AND UNSTABLE. AN ATV HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE ROADS IN WHICH THEY RIDE, MY SON PETEY WAS AN EXPERT ON THEM AND IT TOOK HIS LIFE AWAY..""DONT BUY THEM""" AND PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY WEAR THEIR HELMITS'S... I LOVE YOU PETE!!!
kris magistro

United States

#40 May 31, 2009
wow pete i didnt even know you were gone bro. i moved it 2007 to nc but i remember middle school when we used to chill during study hall. it was good times. you were a funny and cool person. you know that saying "the good die young"? well its so true. i lost alot of friends and its sad that i had to find out you passed by reading a topix on you. even though we didnt see eachother after highschool i just wanna say that ill miss you bro. take care and safe me a spot up there :) maybe you can talk to the big man for me and get me a spot i could use it lol i love you bro and miss you tons take care brother.

TO pete's mom: im terribly sorry about your son. he was a great person and ill never forget how funny he was. he will always have a place in my heart. i hope one day your heart will heal, i know its hard but you will be together one day. i wish you the best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,344
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's 22 hr Steve 1
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... Fri Johnny Bots 2
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) Nov 20 Bruser 1,462
Reservoir Dogs MC U either support 81 Sex offen... (Oct '13) Nov 20 Just Me 17
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Nov 18 murph 2,028

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match