A sister waiting for an answer

Full story: Newsday
She would be 37 now, perhaps fulfilling a dream of being an advertising or marketing executive in Manhattan. Read more
tracey

AOL

#1 May 1, 2007
there were a few women found like that .
from riverhead to babaylon.
there are about 15 or so by now i think since ive been paying atention to it since late 1980's
a former neighbor of mine was one of them from holbrook found much the same way and since then more women and a few men have met the same fate
there is a serial killer out there .
he seems to strike mostly in fall...or bodies found in winter all is quiet during summer.
like this person is somewhere else and returns home or whatever and does these horrible things to good families.
my prayers are with them all.
i hope they find resolution.
Kathy - BHS Class of 87

Acworth, GA

#2 May 9, 2007
Ivonne was a very good friend of mine. We went to high school together and use to hang out all the time. She was shy to most people but those who were close to her knew she loved to laugh. I think of her often and carry her in my heart. I pray to God that they catch the (bleep) that hurt her. And when they do I will be in that court room to spit in his face. God Bless the Rivera family, you're forever in my heart and prayers.

OPEN LETTER TO IVONNE RIVERA'S KILLER:
You may think you got away with it but you didn't because YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!!!! You're a coward and I hope Ivonne haunts you everyday of your miserable life.
Bhs 87

Brentwood, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
Wish they would do something to revive this investigation. Saw old photo from first grade with her in it. So sad, great girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? 12 hr Save you lives 7
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 7,988
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Sat Lisa J 15
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,422
Review: Speedway Motors (Apr '11) Mar 27 relieved 3
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... Mar 26 kncrl 1
Tarrantino murder Mar 25 released 2
Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web